ππ‘π€π•π„π‘π˜ ⎯ π• π•“π•š-𝕨𝕒...

Oleh thekillerde4th

"π₯𝐨𝐯𝐞, 𝐜𝐑𝐚𝐫𝐒𝐭𝐲, 𝐚𝐧𝐝 𝐞𝐯𝐞𝐫𝐲𝐭𝐑𝐒𝐧𝐠 𝐟𝐫𝐨𝐦 𝐨𝐧π₯𝐲 𝐨𝐧𝐞 𝐦𝐚𝐧" {π’π­πšπ« π–πšπ«π¬: οΏ½... Lebih Banyak

CHAPTER I. the beginning
CHAPTER II. the present
CHAPTER III. big plans ahead
CHAPTER IV. mission(s)
CHAPTER V. rescues
CHAPTER VI. new faces
CHAPTER VII. corrupted mind
CHAPTER VIII. real truth
CHAPTER IX. hope
CHAPTER X. rejection
CHAPTER XI. war
CHAPTER XII. change
CHAPTER XIII. aftermath
CHAPTER XIV. investigation
CHAPTER XV. chase
CHAPTER XVI. questions
CHAPTER XVII. answers
CHAPTER XVIII. revealing
CHAPTER XIX. troops
CHAPTER XX. run
CHAPTER XXI. help
CHAPTER XXII. hurt
CHAPTER XXIII. hand(s)
CHAPTER XXIV. not the end
CHAPTER XXV. clone wars
CHAPTER XXVI. continuation
CHAPTER XXVII. fighting
CHAPTER XXVIII. plans
CHAPTER XXIX. distraction
CHAPTER XXX. clueless mind
CHAPTER XXXI. recovering
CHAPTER XXXII. hand-in-hand
CHAPTER XXXIII. hero
CHAPTER XXXIV. discussion
CHAPTER XXXV. arguments
CHAPTER XXXVI. death watch
CHAPTER XXXVII. news
CHAPTER XXXVIII. arc troopers
CHAPTER XXXIX. new apprentice
CHAPTER XL. light/dark side
CHAPTER XLI. other's thoughts
CHAPTER XLII. vanished
CHAPTER XLIII. not again
CHAPTER XLIV. sparks
CHAPTER XLV. a new lightsaber
CHAPTER XLVI. marriage
CHAPTER XLVII. duchess
CHAPTER XLVIII. please
CHAPTER XLIX. goodbye
CHAPTER L. the darkness
CHAPTER LI. not obi-wan
CHAPTER LII. absolution
CHAPTER LIII. rebirth
obi-wan & jewel
CHAPTER LIV. ashoka
CHAPTER LV. slow transitions
CHAPTER LVI. a list
CHAPTER LVII. important
CHAPTER LVIII. proper manners
CHAPTER LIX. a secret
CHAPTER LX. bad batch
CHAPTER LXI. exposition
CHAPTER LXII. awareness
CHAPTER LXIII. born
CHAPTER LXIV. privacy
CHAPTER LXV. brought back together
CHAPTER LXVI. chancellor
CHAPTER LXVII. swiftness
CHAPTER LXVIII. safely
CHAPTER LXX. general grievous
CHAPTER LXXI. pride/utapau
CHAPTER LXXII. life
CHAPTER LXXIII. jedi temple
CHAPTER LXXIV. tragedy
CHAPTER LXXV. repercussion

CHAPTER LXIX. confidential

838 26 18
Oleh thekillerde4th

★・・・ chapter 69. confidential ・・・★

☀︎ Quite the man, isn't he? ☀︎

He is Obi-Wan Kenobi. Here's another chapter.

Obi-Wan and the rest of the Jedi present were finishing the Jedi Briefing we had discussed over. Anakin was supposed to be here but didn't show. I could tell Obi-Wan was a little bothered by this since Ani was ascending in his rank quicker than ever.

Meaning he has a lot more responsibility than before.

I sensed Anakin hurried inside with the others leaving as Obi-Wan and I were about to go.

"You've missed the report on the outer rim sieges," Obi-Wan said.

"I'm sorry... I was held up," Anakin replied. "I have no excuse."

"You didn't miss much, Ani," I told him. "Saleucami has fallen, and Master Vos has moved his troops to Boz Pity."

"What's wrong then?"

Obi-Wan folded his arms and told him the Senate is expecting to favor their vote on making the Chancellor more powerful than ever.

"Well, that can only mean less deliberating and more action," Anakin stated. "Is that bad? It'll make it easier for us to end this war."

I looked at Obi-Wan as he kept silent with me informing Ani to watch for Palpatine. He could be someone to assume dangerous.

"Be careful of what?" Anakin asked us.

"He's requested your presence," Obi-Wan said as we walked up the stairs.

"What for?"

"He would not say."

"He didn't inform the Council? That's unusual, isn't it?"

"Everything happening is unusual," I joined in. "And it's making us more concerned than ever."

Obi-Wan took my hand as we left the Briefing room while Anakin collected his thoughts. This was all but a serious matter when it came to the Chancellor only requesting for Anakin.

I kept silent as I started to overthink again, but I reminded myself to not worry of any of this. Time will present itself and it shall give the reality we must face.

"Everything all right, Jewel?" Obi asked me in thought.

"Only thinking, but not overthinking," I replied back in thought.

"Good. It shouldn't bring you to any distraction when we have to face what is given to us."

"Hearing that makes me feel like a Padawan again."

Obi-Wan laughed. 

"I shouldn't bring that kind of idea back since Master Windu was a different man to have as a Master?"

"I wouldn't want to remind you of the stories..." I spoke back.

He smiled and we headed our way back to the Council room for more further information carried out.

⭒☆━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━☆⭒

"Allow this appointment lightly, the Council does not," Master Yoda spoke.

Right now, Anakin was in the Council room along with Obi and the rest of us as there was sudden news to bring. Apparently, the Chancellor seemed to figure that having Anakin on the Council would bring a lot of better standards than what we have right now. He even went to the extent of having Anakin presented the rank of Master.

"Disturbing, is this move by Chancellor Palpatine," Master Yoda continued.

"I understand," Anakin stated.

"You are on this Council, but we do not grant you the rank of Master," Master Windu presented his voice.

"What?"

I could sense Anakin tensing up in shock as Obi-Wan took note of this as well.

"How can you do this? This is outrageous!" Anakin was getting upset. "It's unfair! How can you be on the Council and not be a Master?"

"Take a seat, young Skywalker," Master Windu spoke back.

Anakin kept his thoughts in mind as he apologized for his behavior and sat next to me as Obi-Wan continued on with his look at Anakin at what he did.

"We have surveyed all systems in the Republic, but have found no sign of General Grievous," Mundi stated.

"General Grievous is hiding in the outer rim," I told everyone. "The outlying system is where we must continue our search."

"We do not have many ships to spare," Obi-Wan stated.

"What about the droid attack on the Wookiees?" Mundi reminded us.

"It is critical we send an attack group there immediately," Master Windu added.

"He's right. It's a system we cannot afford to lose," Obi-Wan agreed.

Master Yoda then said he'll go since he knows the Wookiees better. He has a good bond with them since they wouldn't turn away him if he had came.

"It's settled then. Yoda will take a battalion of clones to reinforce the Wookiees on Kashyyyk," Master Windu settled. "May the Force be with us all."

The Council disbanded as I got up and walked outside to hear my comlink go off with Padme speaking.

"Hey, Jewel, I am contacting you because Olivia here is actually making some noise today," Padme seemed happy by her voice. "Thank you again for having me take care of her."

"You're the only other person that would be great for Olivia while Obi and I settle our Jedi business," I stated. "I'll let you continue on with your day."

"Thank you again, Jewel."

"Your welcome."

I ended the talk as Obi-Wan and Anakin came out together.

"Everything all right?" Obi asked me.

"Yes, Padme was calling to tell me that Olivia is quite the chatterbox today," I replied with a smile. "It seems our daughter is quite the thoughtful person, isn't she?"

"She shall be," Obi smiled back. "Come along, Anakin."

Obi took my hand as Anakin joined with us on the walk through the hallways of the Temple.

"What kind of nonsense is this?" Anakin growled. "Put me on the Council and not make me a Master? It's never been done in the history of the Jedi. It's insulting!"

"Calm down, Anakin. You've been given a great honor. To be on the Council at your age..." Obi started.

"It's never happened before," I finished. "The only fact right now is that the Chancellor is too close to you. The Council isn't in favor when he interferes along in Jedi affairs."

"I swear to you, I didn't ask to be put on the Council," Anakin replied.

"But it's what you wanted," Obi-Wan stated. "Your friendship with Chancellor Palpatine seems to have paid off."

"That has nothing to do with this!"

"Do you know why the Council approved the appointment?" I asked Anakin. "It's because the Chancellor trusts you."

"And...?"

Obi-Wan placed his hand on Anakin's shoulder and told him we are on his side along with the situation.

"What situation?" Anakin questioned him.

Obi-Wan seemed tensed to say so but I looked at him and nodded. He confided in it as I told Anakin that the Council wants him to report all the Chancellor's dealings. 

In all short, almost as if spying on him and see what he does.

"They want me to spy on the Chancellor?" Anakin stated. "But that's treason!"

"We're at war, Anakin," Obi-Wan told him.

"Why didn't the Council give me the assignment when we were in session?"

"This assignment is not to be on record."

"The Chancellor is not a bad man, Obi-Wan. He befriended me. He's watched out for me ever since I arrived here."

"That's why you must help us," I told Ani. "Our allegiance is to the Senate, not to the leader, especially to stay in office after his long term expired."

"The Senate demanded he stay longer," Anakin spoke.

"Yes, but use your feelings, Anakin. Something is not right."

Anakin knew this was against the Jedi Code, and everything else with the Republic, mentor and a friend he has.

"Why are you both asking this of me?" Anakin questioned.

"The Council is asking you," I told him.

Obi-Wan looked at Anakin as he seemed bothered by this. He didn't stay around much longer as he left in a hurry while Obi-Wan and I stayed near the window to gaze the outside look of Coruscant.

"He wouldn't betray us, right dear?" Obi asked me.

I kept silent as I looked at him with the vision catching up to me in the past.

Anakin had some kind of role he was falling in. 

I was worried it might be the way others wouldn't want it to be.

Lanjutkan Membaca

Kamu Akan Menyukai Ini

240K 6.1K 46
BOOK 1 (Dynasty series) β˜‘οΈCOMPLETEDβ˜‘οΈ "Thought we build a dynasty that heaven couldn't shake" THEIR DYNASTY FELL... Aaliyah was dedicated to the Jed...
124 22 9
When the political situation becomes dangerous in Coruscant, Palpatine decides to send his daughter Iris to Naboo to keep her safe. Luckily, Iris is...
249K 6.7K 61
The last person in the galaxy you would ever want to be trapped with inside a little ship in space was your arrogant, cruel master- Anakin Skywalker...
46.3K 1.7K 67
An episodic, Clone Wars-style story; Obi-Wan Kenobi has an interesting mission ahead of him. A Gray Jedi has deserted his order and is looking to rep...