ππ‘π€π•π„π‘π˜ ⎯ π• π•“π•š-𝕨𝕒...

By thekillerde4th

"π₯𝐨𝐯𝐞, 𝐜𝐑𝐚𝐫𝐒𝐭𝐲, 𝐚𝐧𝐝 𝐞𝐯𝐞𝐫𝐲𝐭𝐑𝐒𝐧𝐠 𝐟𝐫𝐨𝐦 𝐨𝐧π₯𝐲 𝐨𝐧𝐞 𝐦𝐚𝐧" {π’π­πšπ« π–πšπ«π¬: οΏ½... More

CHAPTER I. the beginning
CHAPTER II. the present
CHAPTER III. big plans ahead
CHAPTER IV. mission(s)
CHAPTER V. rescues
CHAPTER VI. new faces
CHAPTER VII. corrupted mind
CHAPTER VIII. real truth
CHAPTER IX. hope
CHAPTER X. rejection
CHAPTER XI. war
CHAPTER XII. change
CHAPTER XIII. aftermath
CHAPTER XIV. investigation
CHAPTER XV. chase
CHAPTER XVI. questions
CHAPTER XVII. answers
CHAPTER XVIII. revealing
CHAPTER XIX. troops
CHAPTER XX. run
CHAPTER XXI. help
CHAPTER XXII. hurt
CHAPTER XXIII. hand(s)
CHAPTER XXIV. not the end
CHAPTER XXV. clone wars
CHAPTER XXVI. continuation
CHAPTER XXVII. fighting
CHAPTER XXVIII. plans
CHAPTER XXIX. distraction
CHAPTER XXX. clueless mind
CHAPTER XXXI. recovering
CHAPTER XXXII. hand-in-hand
CHAPTER XXXIII. hero
CHAPTER XXXIV. discussion
CHAPTER XXXV. arguments
CHAPTER XXXVI. death watch
CHAPTER XXXVII. news
CHAPTER XXXVIII. arc troopers
CHAPTER XXXIX. new apprentice
CHAPTER XL. light/dark side
CHAPTER XLI. other's thoughts
CHAPTER XLII. vanished
CHAPTER XLIII. not again
CHAPTER XLIV. sparks
CHAPTER XLV. a new lightsaber
CHAPTER XLVI. marriage
CHAPTER XLVII. duchess
CHAPTER XLVIII. please
CHAPTER XLIX. goodbye
CHAPTER L. the darkness
CHAPTER LI. not obi-wan
CHAPTER LII. absolution
CHAPTER LIII. rebirth
obi-wan & jewel
CHAPTER LIV. ashoka
CHAPTER LV. slow transitions
CHAPTER LVI. a list
CHAPTER LVII. important
CHAPTER LVIII. proper manners
CHAPTER LIX. a secret
CHAPTER LX. bad batch
CHAPTER LXI. exposition
CHAPTER LXII. awareness
CHAPTER LXIII. born
CHAPTER LXIV. privacy
CHAPTER LXV. brought back together
CHAPTER LXVII. swiftness
CHAPTER LXVIII. safely
CHAPTER LXIX. confidential
CHAPTER LXX. general grievous
CHAPTER LXXI. pride/utapau
CHAPTER LXXII. life
CHAPTER LXXIII. jedi temple
CHAPTER LXXIV. tragedy
CHAPTER LXXV. repercussion

CHAPTER LXVI. chancellor

963 27 11
By thekillerde4th

★・・・ chapter 66. chancellor ・・・★

Hey everyone, so right now, this is marking the start of Episode 3: Revenge of the Sith.

I will be transitioning back and forth from this and Season 7 for further update, but you will know when that change occurs.

Anyways, shall we continue?

Anakin, Obi-Wan and I were now in the skies. After rushing off from the hangar and entering into Coruscant, we managed some time to enter our ships and take care of the situation. General Grievous was going to make himself reflect on what may happen when he realizes this was all but worry on himself.

"Lock onto him, R2," I heard Anakin speak. "Master, General Grievous's ships is directly ahead. It's the one crawling with vulture droids."

"Where?" Obi muttered as I pointed. "Oh, I see it. Oh, this is going to be easy."

The vulture droids then came off from the ship and started flying in our direction.

"Oddball, do you copy?" Obi-Wan asked.

"Copy, Red Leader," he replied.

"Mark my position. Form your squad up behind me."

"On your tail, General Kenobi. Set S-foils in attack position."

As we started to switch in the proper formation of what was carried out, I could sense someone else was involved in this matter of business.

"This is where the fun begins," Anakin joked.

"Let them pass between us," Obi stated as we flew through the hoard.

Some of the troops were being taken out, and Anakin was thinking on aiding in. This wasn't going to be a fair fight since Obi was the one controlling the ship as I was only in the seat next to him, helping with any positions the enemy could be.

"No, they are doing their job so we can do ours," Obi told Anakin.

Anakin followed through still as the vulture droids sent missiles directly to us. I managed to tell Obi to move out of the way as Anakin alerted us to pull upward.

"They overshot us," Obi stated.

"They're coming around," I replied.

That's when R4 started controlling the ship as Obi-Wan kept telling him to not do anything too dangerous.

Anakin seemed to get rid of the missiles sent to him as Obi-Wan and I kept dealing with ours as R4 kept on traveling smoothly.

"Flying is for droids," Obi-Wan muttered.

"As it should be," I told him.

That's when we saw buzz droids on the craft as Anakin came over to aid on the pitch while Obi-Wan asked for help.

The buzz droids were starting to rip off pieces to the ship as R4 was destroyed in the process, making Obi and I wonder where Anakin was.

"Move to the right so I can get a clear shot at them," Anakin stated.

"The mission!" Obi told him. "Get to the command ship. Get the chancellor. I'm running out of tricks here."

Anakin blasted some shots as it had taken off the buzz droids, but created more damage to the shuttle as Obi-Wan got worried on the both of us crashing.

"Hold your fire! You're not helping here," Obi told Ani.

"I agree, sorry about that," he replied.

I thought maybe if I could channel the Force outside of the ship, it would bounce the buzz droids off. It could be dangerous, but it could work.

I closed my eyes and focused on the Force, pushing the bugs out of the way with the tricks and other sorts of fun I had learned by now.

It worked successfully as I stretched my hand out and pushed, hearing the tiny sounds the buzz droids made as they flew away from us.

"I see Jewel is handling things great," Anakin stated.

"You can always count on her," Obi-Wan smiled.

"It's all apart of the plan," I joined in. "Dead ahead, Grievous's ship is there."

The ship was there but the shields were still up and running as Obi reminded Anakin.

"Sorry master," Anakin muttered.

Anakin started shooting at the gate, making it open and the emergency door started shutting as we continued flying there.

"I have a bad feeling about this," Obi-Wan said.

I used the Force to slow down the door as it continued to go with me keeping a grip on it while all of us made it inside and landed a little roughly.

I jumped out and activated my lightsaber as the droids around us were cut to pieces while Obi-Wan joined in too.

Anakin eventually joined in as the three of us deflected blaster shots all around us while R2 questioned where to go.

"R2, locate the chancellor," I told him.

Anakin pushed the majority of the droids back as they deactivated while I took a look and saw no more other machines nearby with the others crumbling down. 

It was quite fun when it lasted.

R2 showed the hologram while connecting in the system.

"The chancellor's signal is coming from right there. The observation platform at the top of that spire," Obi-Wan pointed.

"Count Dooku is here as well," I told them.

"Then I sense a trap. Next move?" Anakin asked.

"Spring the trap," Obi beamed with a grin on his adoring face.

R2 wanted to go with but Anakin needed someone to watch the ship.

"Take this and wait for our orders," Obi-Wan tossed R2 the comlink as we left in a hurry.

"Let's hope this goes according to plan," I thought.

"It will, darling," Obi replied in thought as he smiled at me.

"Always when you're here."

⭒☆━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━☆⭒

Once Anakin, Obi-Wan and I got to the elevators, it was all but quiet until a few of those Droidekas came and were about to attack.

We kept fending them off until the elevator door shut, having us see that there were a few puny droids in with us. They seemed a little tense when they asked us to drop our weapons.

We sliced them all into bits as we continued our journey upward.

Once it kept traveling, it suddenly stopped. All of us questioned if we did anything in particular.

"Did you press the button?" Obi-Wan asked Ani.

"No, did you?" he returned.

"No. Did Jewel?"

They both looked at me as I shook my head and told them we need to figure something out.

Anakin suggested that we leave via the roof, but Obi-Wan suggested we get R2 to activate the elevator again.

"R2, activate elevator 31174," Obi-Wan spoke through the comlink.

He didn't respond as Obi-Wan kept asking if he was there.

"Wait!" I stopped Obi-Wan from speaking. "He might be in danger. We should keep our voices down."

Obi-Wan sighed and agreed with me as Anakin finished cutting the top off and jumped.

"Always on the move," Obi sighed.

"Just like he is," I replied and kissed Obi's cheek.

"I see you're always on the move too." 

He winked at me suggesting I always flirt first, but I do know it is always him doing that.

I sighed and Obi-Wan told R2 to activate the elevator again.

Once I got to the roof as well, Obi asked for me to wait with him, but that's when the elevator started traveling down really fast.

Anakin grabbed the ledge nearby on one of the floors as I grabbed the harder edge of the elevator wheel shaft. It was difficult to keep a grip on if we had to hang here for a while.

"Hands up, Jedi," the droids spoke to me and Anakin.

"You want to?" Anakin called out to me.

"Be my pleasure," I replied as I pulled the droids with the Force as they fell down.

The elevator suddenly started to go upward as I got out from my spot and jumped to directly be in the middle as Anakin tried doing a stunt to impress me.

"I'm going to assume that Obi-Wan would want you to be more calmer than a show off," I told him as we flew down.

"And Obi-Wan should know that I'm not like that," he stated. "Seems like you might be too."

"Just for the sake of things."

We jumped back in the elevator as Obi-Wan got frightened and activated his lightsaber.

"Oh, it's you two," he said. "I was concerned where you were."

"Thanks, Master," Anakin rubbed his face as Obi-Wan continued his attention on me.

"I thought you were coming along too," I told Obi. "It's all right. Let's just get to where we're needed."

"What was that all about?" Anakin asked Obi-Wan.

"Well, R2 has been-" Obi was going to speak but Anakin cut him to not give any droid jokes. "Did I say anything?"

"He's trying!" Anakin told me.

"I didn't say anything!"

I kept my laughter in as we made our way up.

Oh, those two.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

88.8K 2.7K 31
EmerΓ© Naberrie has always abided by the Jedi Code. After giving her life to the Jedi Order at age six and moving away from her family and home planet...
365K 9.3K 29
Lalla Skywalker; the protective older sibling of the young Anakin Skywalker. Together they will go through trial and error, side by side through it u...
468 1 12
Set in the Legend of the Jedi Princess-verse, this is the tale of how Padme Amidala and Anakin Skywalker fell in love while their illegitimate child...
161K 3.1K 27
BOOK ONE IN THE SKYWALKER TWIN SERIES I WROTE THIS WHEN I WAS 12 SORRY FOR ALL THE ERRORS! THE SEQUEL IS BETTER ABOUT THAT STUFF Bout to go under MA...