FUTILE MOVEMENTS (VOLUME IV)

De Freddies_Queen

Overcoming unbeatable odds against them, Daisy and Freddie start their new life together leaving the past beh... Mai multe

Part 1- I thought we were in a hurry?
Part 2-"What.was.THAT!"
Part 3- "Open your mouth"
Part 4-"Daisy, did he leave you my money"
Part 5- "It's our little secret"
Part 6- "You said you wouldn't"
Part 7-"Has everyone around me gone insane"
Part 8- "What happened with Freddie"
Part 10- "So it was just that one time?"
Part 11- "Where are you taking me"
Part 12- "I'm so sorry Daisy"
Part 13- "Does John know?"
Part 14- "You have got to be kidding me!"
Part 15-" I will never go anywhere with you"
Part 16- "How did you find her"
Part 17- "It was her"
Part 18- "It makes sense now"
Part 19-"And so it begins"
Part 20- "Lets go get your missus back mate"
Part 21- "You have angels around you"
Part 22- "Freddie I feel...weird"
Part 23-"So Daisy. What happened to you....."
Part 24- "God, your mouth is heaven"
Part 25- "Hrm, can't go twice Mercury?"
Part 26- "f*ck-I can't hold back"
Part 27- Jesus does Daisy know?
Part 28- "And yet they would both pick me"
Part 29- FOR VANESSA
Part 30- "It's Good To See You"

Part 9- "Turn around, look at yourself"

1K 30 42
De Freddies_Queen

🔥🔥🔥 TIS THE SEASON TO BE SMUTTY! 😈 enjoy my loves 🔥🔥🔥

Anita was riddled with questions, shock and disgust "I just....I mean HOW?!"

Daisy shrugged "I don't know. I want to put it down to post natal depression but...."

Anita places her hand on top of Daisy's as she noticed the tears forming in her eyes "look, whatever is going on with her, it will pass. We just need to be supportive both to her and Roger"

Roger. Daisy was so consumed with Diana that she hadn't even thought about how he was coping with everything.

"Does Roger even know?" Anita asked blankly.

Daisy stirred her tea and lifted it to her lips. The burn of its heat was almost a pleasant feeling, distracting her from the reality that Diana was heading into dangerous waters

***********

Margot twirled her pen between her fingers, watching it move up and down, as she tried to think of how she could get closer to Freddie.

Well aware of how Freddie felt about her, she knew that despite his protesting, there was something special between them.

Having never been with a man with so much passion while making love, Margot was convinced that there was more to their relationship than a simple on night stand.

Mikhael gently knocked on her open door and waited for Margot to look up "sorry Margot, I was wondering if there was anything else you needed me to do before I head home"

Margot appreciated how hard Mikhael was working to prove himself in the real estate world. He had become somewhat of a protege, and with some guidance, would be a huge success.

"No love I'm fine....actually....what are you doing this evening?" Margots question came as a surprise to Mikhael who leaned against the door frame and slid both hands into his trouser pockets.

"Nothing planned"

"Good" Margot stood up swiftly, grabbing her hand back and throwing it over her shoulder "you can come to my place for dinner"

Having more had a home cooked meal in what seemed like forever, Mikhael accepted the invitation.

***********

Freddie arrived home exhausted, having spent the day in the studio. He gave a small cough as he opened the door, hoping that it would clear the lump he felt all day.

"Hi darling..."

Daisy tilted her head down and looked directly into his eyes "Own me Mr Mercury?" she requested, with a little pout.

He grinned his agreement. Already, a bulge was becoming obvious in his pants. He approached briskly.

Removing her robe, she exposed her thigh length black boots, and a sheer black thong. She bit her lip and extended a thin black rope to him, then turned around, waiting for him to tie her.

She walked towards the bedroom with him following.

He ran his hands over her: rough, possessive, making her body his. His fingers moved over her tight stomach and down her smooth skin.

He cupped her firm breasts, and reached between her legs to feel the dripping that this treatment was causing.

He smiled. Grasping the back of her head, they kissed. She felt goosebumps spread over her at the contact. Kissing him was one of those things that cannot be remembered, only experienced, and the way it totally encapsulated her senses was always a bit of a surprise, especially after so many years.

This time was different, though; they were not sharing each other. He was taking her with his lips, it was hungry and almost frantic.

She moved to pull back, but he pushed forward just slightly, tugging her hair, bitting her lip; when she wanted to kiss harder, he stopped briefly and held her forehead back with one hand.

She shuddered with pleasure as his mouth moved to the nape of her neck, switching sides, moving down to her collarbone, drawing her earlobes into his mouth. He lifted her and pressed her into the wall.

She was feather-light, swept away, helpless, subjected.

He stopped and let her down. She stood in front of him, panting. He undid the ribbon which held together her top. Anticipation filled her; she loved having her breasts touched and sucked on.

"My breasts," he told her, seeming to read her mind. She nodded slightly, knowing that refusal to comply would delay her pleasure.

He smiled and bent down, kissing her chest gently but passionately. A gasp escaped her lips. He slowly worked his mouth around each breast, just avoiding the nipple, fondling the one not being touched with his free hand. Her nipples grew hard, the anticipation of their being sucked on mounted.

Finally, he wrapped his mouth around a nipple and drew it in. She moaned. He flicked his tongue over the tips and moved from breast to breast, sometimes sucking, sometimes nibbling.

"Ohhhhh," she groaned "I want you, I want you, oh God I want you," she managed to say between gasps.

He stopped suddenly "Kneel."

She obeyed and looked up at him. He held out his hand with two fingers outstretched. "Suck."

She sucked. Her tongue played gently over the tips of his fingers as her lips wrapped around. She shifted a bit in the ropes, and he reached his other hand around to grasp the back of her head. She closed her eyes, imagining she was sucking his cock.

He pulled her head forward, forcing her slightly. She felt like a toy, and loved it.

"Keep your eyes shut."

She heard a zipper being undone, and opened her mouth slightly for what she knew was coming. His cock, rock hard and moist with precum, pushed its way through her lips and stopped.

"Lick."

She licked, swirling around the sensitive tip, paying extra attention to the ridge and the bottom. He groaned and pushed in further. Soon, he was fucking her mouth, and she struggled to provide suction as he moved in and out.

"Ahhhhhhh..."

She began to moan, knowing that the sound and the vibration would stimulate him further. His thrusts grew more frantic and she licked faster

"ahhhhh oh God that feels good, oh suck my cock"

He pulled out of her mouth at the last moment, and she watched he exploded onto her face. He pushed his cock back in, she licked gently, being sure to clean him of every drop.

"Turn around. Look at yourself." He commanded, turning her to face the bedroom mirror behind her.

She turned around and looked at herself, face flushed, hair a mess, cum on her face.

"What do you look like?"

She didn't answer. He pulled her hair back, causing her to gasp.

"What do you look like?"

"A slut," she whispered.

"A what?"

"A slut."

"Louder."

"I look like a slut."

"Louder! What do you look like?!" He pulled her hair back harder.

"A SLUT! A SLUT! I LOOK LIKE A SLUT!" The humiliation stung, but her pussy just got wetter.

He let her go. "Good. Sit on the bed and spread your legs." She did so, and he pulled the mirror in front of her. "Is your pussy wet?"

"Yes."

"Good. I'm going to lick it now."

This made up for everything, even the fact that the rope prevented her from wiping her face clean. He knelt down in front of her and parted her legs. She sighed with delight. Gently, he pushed her pack and pulled her panties to the side, exposing her warm, soaking pussy.

He began to tease her with his tongue, running it over the pad where her pubic hair would be had she not waxed earlier.

He licked up her outer lips and drew them gently into his mouth. He held his own lips tightly together as he did this, creating a wonderful friction. For what seemed an eternity he confined himself to these two areas.

Her breathing again became heavy, as her frustration mounted. He began to gently play a single finger, then two, then a tongue on the opening of her pussy. The sensation was exquisite, but still just a tease, she needed more, needed him to suck on her clit.

His tongue got closer. He ran it up her inner lips, moved down to drink her juices, then flattened and licked up her whole pussy, stopping at the clit.

Swirling around her, he flicking at her clit just lightly enough that it wasn't satisfying, but frustrating. She writhed, moaned, and pouted.

"Pleaseah!" she started, cut off suddenly by his suddenly taking her clit into his mouth and sucking.

He sucked and sucked, then stopped and ran his tongue around her whole pussy. Back and forth he switched between her clit and the rest of her, the pleasure coming in waves.

She felt an orgasm start to build inside her while her legs trembled.

"AHHHHHHH...Freddiiiiiie" she began to scream, then stopped. He had ceased to lick her at the most crucial moment.

She panted, in disbelief as much as frustration. He had held her to the brink of orgasm and then stopped. Now he was gently flicking his tongue over her clit, keeping her just on the edge.

It was maddening, she couldn't think, all her senses were absorbed by her pussy and its single desire to be allowed to come.

He stopped, blew on it, sucked a couple of times – her back arched at this – stopped again, swirled around. She was going insane; it was cruel; it was amazing.

"Oh, oh, oh, oh, oh God, more, please more, please..." she panted, her chest heaving. A pair of fingers pushed within her, finding that sensitive point just inside her pussy and curling up to it.

"AHHHH...."

But still, she couldn't come. She needed more clitoral stimulation for that, and he just wouldn't give it to her. She struggled against the ropes, now regretting her choice to wear them, wishing she could just reach down and let herself blissfully orgasm.

He stopped again and stood up.

"What do you want?"

"To come, I want to come, let me come please."

He pulled her vibrator out of its nearby cupboard.

"Do you want to come with this?"

"Anything, please, just finish me please"

His cock was again hard. He pushed her to the bed.

"Beg me to fuck you."his voice was low and haunting.

"Fuck me, fuck me please, oh God, Freddie please fuck me" – his cock pushed at the entrance of her pussy, sending chills up her spine – "ahhhh yes, please, push it into me I want your cock"

"You do?"

"YES"

"Good." He put his hands on her hips and pushed into her with a firm, deep, thrust, grunting violently.

"AHHHHHHHHHHHH," she screamed, again lost in pleasure and desire. He fucked her again and again, always deep, quick thrusts with tiny pauses in between.

"Thank me!" he commanded loudly.

"Thank you!" she half moaned, half screamed as his cock filled her.

"Again!"

"Thank you!" his cock pushed in again, nearly brining tears to her eyes.

"Keep saying it!"

"Thank you!" thrust "Thank you!" thrust "Thank you, oh God, thank you!" thrust thrust thrust – he took one hand off her side, turned the vibrator on, held it to her clit – "OH MY GOD, THANK YOU, THANK YOU, THANK YOU, I'M COMING, THANK YOU FUCK ME THANK YOU FUCK ME FUCK ME AHHH AHHH AHHHHHHHH!" She came, waves of the most intense pleasure she had ever felt rocking from her clit and somewhere deep within her pussy up through her entire body.

She writhed at the restraints and closed her eyes as they welled with tears . "THAAAAANK YOU AHHHH...". She felt a spreading warmth as he came into her. They collapsed together. He untied her.

With the last of her energy,she turned her head "what in the fuck was that?!"

Freddie's eyes were still blazing from power "that was me reminding you that you are all mine"

Continuă lectura

O să-ți placă și

38.8K 1.3K 62
"And then what happened, Cherie? Take your time remember.... you are under oath"," The lawyer probes further with a smug smile set on her face. I c...
2.2K 46 17
°·°·°·°·°· She had a smile worth dying for but oh, when she laughed ·°·°·°·°·° °•°•°•°•°• A sky full of stars and he was looking at her •°•°•°•°•° Ja...
44.9K 1.7K 61
Life lessons keep repeating till we learn from them. Some are harder than others, but one thing is for sure, everything has a cause & effect. Freddie...
93.8K 3.3K 71
This is the story of a girl on a mission to make her dreams come true. She never expected to fall in love in the process. Cherie is a make up artist...