Yandere X reader

By anime_dawnie

" ʜᴏᴡ ᴀʙᴏᴜᴛ ᴡᴇ ᴛᴀᴋᴇ Ʀᴇᴠᴇɴɢᴇ? ʀᴇᴠᴇɴɢᴇ ᴀɢᴀɪɴsᴛ ᴍɪᴋᴀᴇʟᴀ? " Y/N, the typical perfect girl, encounters a also perf... More

1|| In the beninging
2 || friends
3 || groupmates
4 || Lovers?!
5 || Volleyball
6 || Love
7 || lovebirds
8 || Ship
9 || Accept
10 || First Date
11 || Marriage
12 || Past
13 || Mika-chan
14 || Moving in
15 || Tour
16 || lemon
17 || lovestruck
18 || Eric
19 || Swim
20 || Mother-in-law
21 || Mocrè
22 || Bar
23 || Kuro?!
24 || Secrets reveal?
Q/A
25 || Lies
26 || My baby
27 || A day
OMG!!!!
28 || Hide
a/n peepz
Christmas Special
29 || Fake
30 || No one
New year SPECIAL (not to special tho lol)
Holy Sh-
31|| Remember
32 || Angelica
33 || The Truth?
34 || Diary
35 || Scepter
36 || The Hunt
37 || Requital
38 || The Ring
39 || Rey
40 || Quary
41 || Aim
42 || Luck
43 || Help
Heyheyheyhey
44 || The Plan
LAZINESSSSS
meow
hehe
45 || Its Time
46 || The Unexpected Turn
48 || Slave
Chapter 46 (first one)

47 || The 'Not So Sly' Scheme

320 5 0
By anime_dawnie

Kuro's POV
Moments
before they fought Miya

" What room was it again?" I wasn't paying much-needed attention earlier, I guess I was gonna use some ideas to improve our home.

Am just sighed cutely, and cuddled my right arm tightly to his small chest. I knew that he was nervous, but he always seemed to bottle up all those feelings inside.

" It was Diana, Ku. Let's be serious now, shall we? You said it yourself, this is important for everybody." He cuddled my arm more and interlocked his soft small arms on mine.

" Sorry, my bad baby."

We silently walked straight then took a turn, before we finally reached the Dining Room. straightened up, fixed our suits, or rather, disguises then went pass the waiters who where guarding the place, actually, they exactly looked like. Maybe they were the ones who Jun warned us about, Yin and Yam, I got to start playing this game of charades seriously.

As we went in the air was filled with classical music, with a monotone crowd of middle-aged businessmen and professional actors, also well-known people across the country. Like this month's famous ambassador of the Tepes family, Richie.

Everybody was cheery and calm but mostly that, the room was with light-colored wallpaper and plastic gold carved flowers on the ceiling sides, everybody was seating down but most we standing up, mingling with their likes,

Despite the disguises, I recognized Mika instantly too, He wasn't wearing a mask but actually, he hasn't even faced me nor noticed my presence yet, but it was just a feeling, and he just totally looked like him y' know.

We went to those empty seats where a well-dressed girl was sitting there lonely and casually was just scrolling down on her iPhone 11 pretty much bored to death, she had a small face, with brown smooth-looking skin, plump red lips and the whole heavens placed on her eyes.

She looks familiar though like I fell like I have seen her before in my IG acc. I guess asking who she was wasn't such a bad thing to do right.

" Aren't you Princess Jalea?" Am blurted out before I could even ask- oh my god.  Yes! It was Princess Jalea, the famous activist princess of the Royal Family here in Japan, Jalea Yau. (Pronounced as Haleyah)

" Oh, Yes I am, my warm greetings, nice to meet you," She smiled cheerfully, giving a tiny head bow. Her medium-curly black hair was shiny and silky smooth, she gave out such a pleasant smell of flowers and coconut.

"And you are?"

" I am Kuro Tetsu of Tetsu Incorporation. it is my greatest pleasure to meet you, princess." I replied in a friendly way.

" I am Ami Sutu, well, I sew and design clothes for a living, and I'm pretty much interested in you Princess and your doings," Am said shyly but since I know him too well, well I could sense that he was a fan of hers even if he had that shy small voice.

" I beg my pardon."

What

" OH MY GOD YOUR AMI SUTU, THE FAMOUS DESIGNER?! I CAN'T BELIEVE THAT I HAVEN'T NOTICED IT WAS YOU- OH MY GOD YOU LOOK SO CUTE !!! UGHH I FEEL SO ASHAMED. WAIT YOU'RE WEARING A DRESS !!! "  She said covering her face from frustration and completely shocked from the cuteness overload.

Well, I feel you girl, I FEEL YOU.

" Oh no no no, don't be, it is okay, I get this a lot." Am snickered kindly to her and she removed her long brown hands from her toned face.

" But I give my sincere apologies Mr. Sutu for not recognizing you as soon as possible." She said bowing as she placed her hands on a praying position.

" No no no, it's really fine Princess, you can even call me Am."

" And you can call me Kuro too."

" Oh, my gosh. REALLY?! Ahshshshsh I can't believe thissss-"

" What can you not believe Jai?" A boy in mid-twenties sat down beside her. Having blonde hair and dark blue eyes. His hair was tidied up and slipped up. He was wearing a black tux.

" This is Carlo, my best friend, and my photographer all my posts and such," Jalea said as she leaned her hand to his shoulder comfortably.

" Hi, Carlo," I said and Am waved.

" These are-"

" I know who they are Jai, wait, did you not recognize them when you met them?" He said as he looked deeply into hers.

" Ugh, you always know how to embarrass me in front of everyone you meek !!" she said punching his arm weakly.

" I'm pleased to meet you Mr. Sutu and Mr. Tetsu." He said smiling showing off his perfect white teeth.

" Well you can call us Am and Kuro respectively though, it's okay for us, it's not a big of a deal,"  Am said.

" Well, I guess as you say so Am."

They kept chatting until the Director went upstage.

" Good evening fellow guests and the cast of The Blooming Movie, I would like to thank all of you for supporting this publication, it means a lot to me and the cast of Blooming."

Everyone applauded.

" To give us some remarks, let us welcome the one and only, Mikaela Tepes."

Everyone applauded loudly, well everyone except us. I hope everyone would know what vile things he has done to everyone.

" Good evening fellow guests, and the cast of the Blooming Movie, I am deeply giving my thanks to the Blooming cast to let me be your major sponsor for tonight, I hope I am a great sponsor this evening and everybody will have such a great night! " He bowed and smiled. Everyone applauded again.

The director went up into the stage again and held the mic placed on the brown wooden stand.

" Thank you, Mr. Tepes, now I'll have the Blooming Movie main cast to come up to the stage."

Everyone applauded and there, where he was. The one and only Eric Mun. Wearing a silky silvery tux paired with black leather shoes.

Mr. Chen gave the mic to the female lead which was Juliet Shim. An obnoxious lady, such a bitch.

" Good evening everyone !! I'm grateful for all the support everyone was giving to make this a success, everyone was kind and energetic, everybody was on the same and right path every time. I do hope to work with everybody else sometime."(eng and jap)

"Thank you, Miss Shim. Now let's give the stage to Mr. Eric Mun."

We applauded again as they gave the mic to him.

" Hi everyone! (<-Eng) I would like to thank all the sponsors for well..uh.. the support everybody has given us up until now." The crowd laughed, well, everybody was in favor of this rising star. He got into the media quickly like a blink of an eye.

" I would like to admit that this was a great movie, with a great storyline, a great cast and professional team, I am lucky for being here with such a skillful team. And I'm grateful for Mr. Tepes for sponsoring this important night at this beautiful resort. I hope that this movie would be a success and everyone is having a great time and enjoying their stay at the Moc-"

BANG

WHAT THE-

" missed me."

Eric's eyes were bloodshot blank, he smiled weirdly as if he was psycho, I have never seen this side of him before.

Everyone fucked up. Editors, staff, and all the guests were shouting and running crazy. Am stayed close to me as we ducked to protect ourselves. Jalea and Carlo did the same too. Fortunately, they remained calm as if it was only a small commotion happening, but Jalea's wide eyes tell a different story. Terrified was the word.

But Carlo's eyes were just contradictory compare to hers, it was as if that he was expecting this was gonna happen as if he knew the next part of a movie.

I looked at the wide-opened door and it was one of the twins outside, the girl one, Yin. Holding a black pistol with her two gloved hands, aiming directly to Eric's head, unnaturally, he swiftly eluded the bullet. What a man.

" Well, that's shit," Yin replied coldly, laughed sarcastically, venom bickering into every breath she took while snickering her plastic laugh. Her eyes were dark, ready to bloodshed the shit out of him, swiftly, she planned to shoot.

" Yin, YOU FUCKING BITCH, DO WHAT I SAY YOU FUCKING WRETCH." Mika cursed so madly as if he was about to blow up.

" Sorry Mika-chan, I got too excited." She said still aiming at Eric whose still looked he was taking drugs and shit.

It was the perfect time to escape and let Jalea and Carlo leave immediately, actually, there is an emergency door at the backside of the room.

"Come one follow me, let's go somewhere safer," I whispered as I started to crawl slowly and silently on the red carpet floor in front of me, Am stayed close at my side and they followed.

" Let's make this quick, I shoot him, you fucking stay put," Mika said with a frustrated tone.

" Fine." She said.

BANG!

faint squirm came out from Jalea, Fuck I think they heard her.

"Here under the table, quickly..." I said they all followed quickly. The white sheets were almost see-through but from a distance, it's most likely not obvious.

" WHO'S THERE?" Mika's voice boomed.

fuck.

"go on without me, I'll protect you," I whispered to Am.

" No, come with us, Ku."

"I have to-"

"WHO THE FUCK IS THERE!" He said as he was now pointing the gun.

" SHUT THE FUCK UP AND KILL HIM ALREADY." Yin blurted scarcely, maybe she realized she wasn't the team leader, lol.

" YOU FUCKING BITCH, SHUT THE FUCK UP." HE SAID NOW MORE IRRITATED.

" I'm getting bored now are you finished? " Eric said now yawning like nothing was fucking happening. " Cus I will make my move,"

" You bitch ! " He aimed his gun Eric, Eric did the same thing, Yin aimed at Eric too.

" STOP !"

wait..... ITS Y/N !!! And Dawnie !!

Dawn aimed her gun to Yin while Y/n aimed at Mika.

" Y/n baby? What are you doing here? I locked you up! WHAT THE FUCK ARE YOU DOING HERE?!" Mika was fucking psycho now too.

Y/n paid no attention at all, Y/n's eyes were locked with Eric's, soul bounding, it was as if they were in a drama.

" FUCK OFF MIKA, SHOOT AND YOU'LL DIE," Dawn said as she pulled out another gun and aimed it to him.

" I can say the same thing to you."

suddenly, a tall figure was at Dawn's back holding a gun. IT WAS YAM.

BANG!

the backdoor slammed open, it was now a bit broken from the impact. Jalea and the others were taken aback by the sudden sound.

" You're cornered now bitch." A girl said also holding a Beretta 95FS  aimed it to Mika and another person or rather, a guy was aiming for Yin.... wait... it was Eric's brother! Eith.

Well isn't this a nice little reunion.

" I guess I won." protested Eric.

" Don't be such a bitch Eric, aren't you a fair man? This is totally unjust." Mika said slyly as if he had a trick under his sleeve. Surprisingly this was a perfect time for them to break out of this dangered area.

" You gotta go, now." I pleaded to Am.

" No, I don't want to too..."

" Please, for the sake of both of them."

Am's eyes showed hesitantly, he could have been thinking what was for the best, and I know that if he goes now he could be protected and he could protect them.

clank. clank.

Both of them, Eric and Mika dropped their guns, Mika got a small blade, Eric got one too from his blazer, surprisingly this bitch was prepared... has he set this shit off?

" See this is what I'm talking about, you made the wrong decision Eric, I'm best at hand combat."

" well are you really?"

Mika stroke the primary strike, aiming for the heart, he dodged it effortlessly, one hand on his pocket, the other hanging and holding the knife.

"Now, "

Am kissed me by my cheek, furthermore squishing it after.

"Don't die on me please."

His eyes almost teary, he crawled up first out.

" We'll take care of him, Ku, we promise." Jalea smiled slightly but she was still in realizing that she was also expressing a subtle attitude,  I can't really distinguish what.

Jalea crawled out then Carlo did a salute gesture to me.

he crawled out after.

Bang!

The sound of glass breaking was heard throughout the room, which quickly alerted my attention.

Eric has pushed out the glass window both falling down on the grassy ground.

BANG!

I looked at where the sound came from it was from Yin.

" Fuck, I missed again."

" Cause your loser, bitch." A-chan said as she shot back again, Eith also shot at her then Yam decided to join too.

Let's get Y/n out of here, she's not used to this.

I crawled towards Y/n and Dawnie who were ducking at 3 tables after mine.  Y/n was still shocked, pretty much happy or I guess having a multiple emotion shock after seeing Eric.

" Are you both alright?" I asked, holding Y/n's shoulder.

" Yes we are, we need to let y/n out of here, she doesn't know how to use a gun-"

" No!"

Y/n's sudden outburst quickly hovered in my mind. She looked fierce, eyes blasting with sudden energy, there was no sign of her being afraid... I like this newfound sight of her, never thought she would actually be this way.

" I want to fight them... I WANT TO KILL MIKA, WITH.. with my own hands!" She cried just the right amount that could tell us she was really, fucking serious. I guess we can't ignore that request.

Well well Mika, you got yourself a feisty one.

end of chapter cuz I'm lazy sowy

OMG HI EVERYBODY I FRICKING MISSED Y'ALL HUHU

like I tried to open my acc in the laptop and it seems that I, forgot my pass so HAHAHAHAHAHA hehe

I really wanted to finish it with this episode but I kinda had an idea hehe which was I would end this story on its 2-year mark !! Yes, two years I've been working with this amateur story, and yes, I was that lazy.

RECAPAPOOPOO

Ku and Ami met my next mains for um yes hehe

ERIC AND Y/N FINALLY REUNITED AND Y/N BEING BADDASS YES BITCH FINALLY

-anime_dawnie

jedhdheh hi everyboday, actually, this book will end well um, I guess on Aug 30 which was pretty much when I started it back in 2018. I would just like to give my thanks to everybody reading this till the end despite this being my first story, I really do appreciate all the comments, votes, appreciation, and even critics, I really do will remember all of u(not literally cuz I'm a forgetful person) but pretty much I wouldn't have continued this without all ur support :3 love u all, see you in the final chapter :>

IM NOT DONE YET HOE-RES

Y'all wanna be mutuals wid me u can always message me :3 we can always talk about anime and my upcoming books and life:> pretty much I'm a kind person. (I guess HAHAH)

AlsOo follow mi other account!! koushi_ken would also make a book about pretty much bl with no yandere sht and just plain lovey-dovey and some um u know AHAHAH, and um a book about mi life in a dramatic way, pretty much I think y'all could relate to me, I just wanna use my not so famous platform for spreading awareness on blm, depression, children rights, and stuff y' know, i wanna express this voice in me. I guess these book may come after this one so stay tuned :>

OH YEAH, One more thing id like to share my low quality drawing cuz why not HAHAHAHAH like since i did promise so yeh

⚠️ TRIGGER WARNING ⚠️
FOKING CRINGE DRAWING SORRY

This is my eith HAHAHAHAHA lol

This is my baby Yun then baby Shino....

which will both be in the book on my second acc hehe (the muscles aren't precise yet, (i'll be there soon hehe) NO HANDS CUS I DONT KNOW HOW TO ;-(

OKAY THEN, THAT WAS IT, THATS THE TWEET. GOOD DAY/EVENING/NOON everyone, please stay safe in this pandemic !! Wear ur masks !! Do proper hygiene !! I love u all !! Bye for now hoes !! Kapeesh

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

17.9K 1K 19
"You are my treasure, my reason for living, and more important than my left kidney." . . . [Classic Yandere Boy x Female Reader] Y/N is a normal hi...
17K 577 7
Not your typical Yandere X reader . Going from when two tops get into a relationship to angst. If you're into Yanderes , check it out. If you like an...
18.1K 411 11
various yandere miraculous ladybug characters x female pansexual reader also she is oblivious of course lol (Sorry to you males and non-binary pals) ...
14.2K 247 26
WARNING: I DO NOT CONDONE THE RELATIONSHIPS SHOWN IN THIS FIC/GAME MINORS DO NOT INTERACT, OR AT LEAST BE +14 WHEN READING FIC DEALS WITH HEAVY TOPIC...