THE CUTE COUPLE •_•bakudeku s...

By aLiEn_QuEeN420

Bakugou the explosive teen and Midoriya/small might go on a class trip what will happen(smut will be included... More

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Not update
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Part 10
Part 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Last part ever😞
Sike i lied

Part 11

29.3K 516 679
By aLiEn_QuEeN420

Yes yes I know so many updates it one dayyyy but that's means I'm getting better at updating! Well at least I think so but here is something to read instead of doing your school work SMUT WARNING ⚠️

BAKUGO's POV
At what I said deku almost choked on his food which I responded to with a huge laughing fit "k-kacchan it's not funny!" He said blushing, this nerd is so cute. "No it's not funny it's hilarious" I said trying to eat my food without laughing. Then I heard him try to mumble to himself "well I'm even better at it" "oh? Wanna bet on that?" "y-y-Yea I do!" "Ok then the first to cum loses and has to do what the winners says all day" I say with a smirk. I already know I'm gonna win he turns into a moaning mess just from his nipples being played with this will be to easy.

I picked him up out of his seat and Quite literally ran straight to our bedroom "your gonna regret ever challenging me nerd" "we'll see about that daddy" this little fucker- I tossed him on the bed following seconds later. I pinned his arms above his head using my other hand to slide up his shirt and play with his nipples. "M-mmph" see he's feeling it already. I bent down and started kissing his neck which turned into leaving hickeys and bite marks everywhere. I let go of his hands to pull of his shirt "s'not fair ngh" what's not fair?" "y-you mmm take of your shirt ngh to" I smirked at his words "alright then then" tugged off my shirt throwing it to some unknown place I couldn't careless about right now.

"Better?" I said bending down to now lick and suck on his nipples "aHnn m-much better" this nerd is so fucking adorable! I start kissing down his abs to the little tent in his shorts(he's wearing shorts right? Yea yea...yea?) "well look who's hard just from a little kisses and their nipples being played with" "t-that's kacchans fault..." "it sure is" I pulled off his pants and just like his shirt I threw them to some unknown place. I kissed up his dick to the tip and slowly took him in my mouth "AHnN! kacchan wait!" his moan gave me motivation to start bobbing my head at a fast pace "s-s'n- AnH! FAIR!" I looked up at him as I continued to bob my head at a fast pace and reached my hand up to put three fingers in his mouth. He seemed to have got the memo and started sucking on my fingers. Once I deemed them wet enough I pulled them out of his mouth bringing them to his entrance

"K-KACChannnn!" at his moan I slipped one finger in which he moaned loudly to so I slipped another one in "G-GaNh! AHH" I pulled off his cocklette with a popping sound "such a slutty nerd you seem to be feeling it a lot more" I stated as I rammed my two fingers in him searching for his prostate "ngh! kacchan needs to feel g-good to!!" "oh don't worry about me I'll feel good in just a minute" then he moaned my name out loudly. Seems like I found it.

I started ramming into that spot while not taking my eyes off of deku "KACCHAN IM CLOSE! I-I DONT WANNA CUM YET! PLEASE NOT YET!!" he screamed arching his back a little which made slip the last finger in and ram all of them right into his prostate "KACCHAN IM CUMMING IM CUMMING IM CUMMIN-" and just like he said white liquid shot from his little cock as he went into an arch position. I slide my fingers out as Izuku tried to calm down from is intense orgasm "k-kacchan cheated" he planted out as he let his head hit the pillows "you lost fair and square deku now you gotta do what I say for the whole day"

"whatever you want daddy"

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

542K 17K 40
"No, you cannot hold our hands."
15.8K 314 31
He set fire the world around him but did not let a single flame touch her. --- Season 2- 4(ongoing) includes sexual content, swearing, slight gore,e...
109K 1.3K 12
This is a collection of TodoBaku oneshots/smut that I liked from AO3 O.o They're really well written, one of the main reasons I liked them, so go ahe...
79.4K 933 27
Hello everyone! It's good to be back here in wattpad. So i am here again doing some stories for you guys! I hope you will enjoy & love my story! Pls...