Sge oneshots

By bookworm2577

Tagatha, hophie, hestadil and more! More

Intro
Random morning in school cause why not (Tagatha)
Sge group chat (From Agatha's phone)
200 reads!
Random sge text oneshot
Hestadil text
Thank you so much!
Quarantine with Agatha and Sophie
Battle with monsters pt 2 (Hestadil)
Thank you!!!!!!!!
Tagatha prank (Modern AU)
Christmas countdown!
4k reads???!!!!
Day 1: Celebrate with me (Tagatha)
Day 2: Pranking Evers (Kinda Hestadil)
Day 3: Hot chocolate and Lattes (A bit of Tagatha)
Day 4: No more shopping (The Coven)
Day 5: Just this once (Hophie)
Day 6: Tree decorating (Tagatha with kids)
Day 7: Winter at Arbred (A bit of Jaric and Keian)
Day 8: Cookies need butter (Agatha and Sophie)
Day 9: Balcony dinner (Tagatha)
Day 10: Reacting to memes (Tagatha)
Day 11: Chocolate soup (Sophie babysits Tagatha's kids)
Day 12: Gingerbread (Tagatha)
Day 13: Stupid Tree (The Coven)
Update on the sge advent stories
Day 19: Christmas break (Kiko, Agatha, and Sophie)
Day 20: Demonic mother (Jaric)
Day 21: Icing fight
Day 22: Christmas memes (Sophie, Agatha, Kiko, Hester and Anadil)
Day 23: Snow (Sophie, Agatha, and Tedros)
Day 22: Christmas Party (Tagatha)
Happy holidays!
Update

Battle with monsters (Hestadil)

686 16 16
By bookworm2577

Requested by LadyVengeanceizthbmb and ximxjustxherex

A bright surge of red shot at the slimy monsters terrorizing Netherwood. "Ani! Over here!" A black-haired girl yelled as dozens of slime globs sulked onto her. "Coming Hester!" Three horse-sized rats suddenly burst through the globs, an albino girl on one of their backs."Nobody messes with my girlfriend!" Hester got up as the demon tattoo on her neck turned bright red and swelled off her neck. Anadil and Hester shot the slime globs with green and red flares while Hester's demon shot fireballs and the giant rats continued to rampage through the slime globs. Finally, the monster's were defeated.

"Nice moves" Hester complimented Anadil. "Your demon is as strong as ever" Anadil said. An image of an old lady popped up in the air. "Good job girls! You have been doing very good work, saving kingdoms from evil monsters. I think that you deserve a break, I have a little something organized for you two at the school." Anadil and Hester looked at each other, wondering what it would be "We'll be there" said Anadil.

This was short so there'll be a part two next time someone requests hestadil. Anyways, have a good day/night!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

139K 4.9K 39
❝ if I knew that i'd end up with you then I would've been pretended we were together. ❞ She stares at me, all the air in my lungs stuck in my throat...
248K 7.2K 83
Daphne Bridgerton might have been the 1813 debutant diamond, but she wasn't the only miss to stand out that season. Behind her was a close second, he...
88.5K 3.1K 52
"𝐓𝐫𝐮𝐭𝐡, 𝐝𝐚𝐫𝐞, 𝐬𝐩𝐢𝐧 𝐛𝐨𝐭𝐭𝐥𝐞𝐬 𝐘𝐨𝐮 𝐤𝐧𝐨𝐰 𝐡𝐨𝐰 𝐭𝐨 𝐛𝐚𝐥𝐥, 𝐈 𝐤𝐧𝐨𝐰 𝐀𝐫𝐢𝐬𝐭𝐨𝐭𝐥𝐞" 𝐈𝐍 𝐖𝐇𝐈𝐂𝐇 Caitlin Clark fa...
1.3M 56.9K 103
Maddison Sloan starts her residency at Seattle Grace Hospital and runs into old faces and new friends. "Ugh, men are idiots." OC x OC