ONE: Vanilla on My Hands

By tragician_child

18+ only Frank is just an inquisitive young adult, with a penchant for politics, and a boyfriend in the loop... More

1: Defenseless and Needy like a Pup in Heat
2: When a Date is as Painful as Pulling Teeth
4: A Little Less Vanilla, A Little More Aerated Cream
5: That Just Sounds Messy
6: Oh... Go Hug a Landmine
7: It All Started with Pink Pineapple Socks
8: Showing an Interest in Your Internal Organs
9: Just Wish He Liked My Tongue
10: I'm Blaming it on You and Your Tongue
11: Muscle Memory is a Wonderful Thing
12: When Special Occasions Call
13: Why Did You 'George' Me?
14: It's Not Always About Coming Early
15: The Sensitive Tissue of Its Organs and Its Sturdy Bones
16: Aunt Mabel's Sofa Wrapped Around His Legs
17: You Can Kiss My Ass Instead, George
18: Far Too Cutesy and So Sugary Sweet
19: I Can Safely Say That One of Us Grew Up
20: But it Really Does Look Like 'Anal'
21: I Don't Think That's in My Paygrade
22: I Am How You See Me, Nothing More, Nothing Less
23: I Have Far Better Things to Do with You Right Now
24: I'm Vastly Aware of the Situation, Thanks
25: Turning Up to Work Looking like You Buttered the Biscuit
26: Who Owns That Many Scarves, Anyway?
27: And All He Needed was Seven Inches
28: The Last Thing I Want is to Let You Go
29: Carpet Burns on a Wednesday Night Smell like Regret
30: A Dog Should Never Forget Who His Master Is
31: The Crystal Lake Killer isn't Going to Ease that Situation
32: That Sounds a Bone Disease
33: Accidentally Unearthed in the Depths of the Internet
34: Also Called 'WIITWD', an Acronym for 'What It Is We Do'
35: It's Not So Bad When You Get Used to It
36: A Crown was the One Thing I Didn't Get
37: I've Never Known That One's Blush Could Match Their Knees
38: Ah, the Prize Quality in a Dominant, Humor
39: You're So Mushy When You Wanna Be
40: Manners Become Fruitless When Not Used Properly
41: Don't Make it a Habit, Boy
42: So, You're Deciding on These Things Now, Are You?
43: You Also Seem to Do Somewhat of a One-Eighty
44: You Think You Could Get Away with Trying to Take Control?
45: The Only Problem was Sorting Out the Problem
46: Have Fun Thinking About Your Bladder, Frank
47: A Day for Him to Prove Himself to His Master
48: Your Sarcasm is Intensely Unappreciated, Sir
49: A Lot Less Business-like and a Lot More Douchebag
50: Frank Told Himself that He Wasn't Going to Cry Anymore
Book Two

3: Shot Down By Oral Hygiene

1.2K 84 48
By tragician_child

"I like this," Ryan spoke once they were out of the restaurant, the cool night air hitting the two of them after they had finished their meals, paid the bill, and finally left.

"What do you mean?" Frank asked curiously, walking alongside Ryan, instinctively going to hold his hand because that was what they did after dinner on a Tuesday night.

"I mean, I like what we do," Ryan reiterated, "Going out like this. Same time every week. It's nice."

"Yeah..." Frank answered with a sigh that Ryan didn't pick up on. It had been more than nice when they would go to the movies, or would just do something that would be different and not what they did every week. 

"You wanna go for a walk, babe?" Frank asked, not wanting the evening to end just yet. Ryan needed a push, is all. Frank wanted to push him in a healthy way that might get him into doing something different. Even if it was just a walk to the park that Frank knew was nearby.

"Nah," Ryan shook his head, looking down at his feet while they walked, "Think I'm feeling an early night."

"Oh, okay," Frank hummed, trying not to sound disheartened, "Okay, so... Are we just going home then?"

"Frank..." Ryan practically purred, "I mean, I want to go home... And have an early night with you."

It took a second for the penny to drop in Frank's head. When it did, it was like a penny drop in an ocean, causing a tidal wave of thoughts and realization that made Frank's eyes go wide, "Oh..."

"Yeah," Ryan smirked, "Oh."

"So, do we... Do you wanna..." Frank stumbled on his words; he hadn't been expecting Ryan to say that to him. It had been a while since they had last been intimate and Frank honestly didn't quite know what to do. He was practically giddy, "Home?"

"I think that's probably the best thing to do huh?" Ryan giggled softly, loving how flustered Frank got at the prospect of sex.

"Right." Frank nodded, his hand slipping from Ryan's so he could get his car keys out of his jacket, pulling them out as the pair started to make their way towards where he had parked earlier, "'Kay. Home."

"You okay?" Ryan had to ask, while Frank fumbled with the car keys. He could barely get them in the lock, far too excited for his own good. He practically ripped the car door off its hinges when he got it open.

"I'm good." Frank nodded, knowing that he was going to be doing more than okay very soon. He felt like all of his birthdays had just rolled into one because waiting nearly two weeks to have sex was a long time to go without. Plus, he would have known if it was his birthday. Ryan couldn't help but chuckle at Frank's eagerness. He shoved the key into the ignition, turning it before looking back, reversing out of the car parking space. Driving out onto the road, putting his foot down on the accelerator a little more than necessary.

"Y'know," Ryan said when he realized that Frank was driving faster. One of his hands held onto the seat belt that was strapped around him and the other held onto the door, hanging on for dear life, "If you want to get me hot and bothered, making me freak out in a speeding car isn't it, Frank."

"Relax," Frank soothed, reaching over to run his hand a little higher up his thigh than usual, "We will be home in no time."

"Or we could get home in one piece?"

~

"Ry- Babe..." Frank whined, turning to look at Ryan behind him who was walking into the house at what felt like a snail's pace.  Frank couldn't complain. Sex was sex and Frank was getting it eventually. He didn't care about the 'where' only the 'who' or 'how' or 'when'.

And 'when' seemed like it was taking forever to come to fruition. Ryan stood in the middle of the kitchen, more than likely scrolling through the pictures of his food he had taken earlier, looking at the likes and comments.

"What?" Ryan looked up from his phone as he set it down on the counter, glancing once at the screen before he walked over to the fridge to stow his leftovers away. He closed the door and looked at Frank, "What?"

"You're taking forever..." Frank groaned unhappily as Ryan shrugged his jacket off and hung it over the back of one of the chairs- a habit when he was planning to wear the jacket the next day.

"'M not," Ryan muttered simply, walking past Frank and out of the living room, into the hallway. Frank stared after his boyfriend longingly, whimpering, his voice ringing in Frank's head, "You coming?"

"God, I hope so," Frank muttered under his breath as he trotted after Ryan to the bedroom, scampering in to see Ryan at the mirror in the en-suite bathroom. He was humming to himself, plying toothpaste onto his green toothbrush. Frank stifled a groan as Ryan began brushing, looking at himself in the reflection, a hand resting on the edge of the basin. Frank stood in the doorway, the bubbles of lust knotting his insides.

"You're doing this on purpose," Frank stated simply, folding his arms when Ryan glanced at him. A frown grew in his dark brows as he continued scrubbing his teeth leisurely, an arm resting behind his back. Ryan held up a finger, turning on the faucet before he bent down, spitting the foam into the basin before rinsing his mouth and wiping it on the nearby towel.

"What?"

"First, you tell me you want an early night and then you take your sweet-ass time getting there." Frank pouted and Ryan smiled slightly.

"Well, it wasn't intentional." Ryan walked into the bedroom and to their closet, turning to Frank, "But I haven't changed my mind, sweetheart."

"Thank God," Frank muttered as he kicked off his shoes and bent down, pulling off his socks to stuff them into his black sneakers. Frank unfastened his old white belt, leaving it in the loops of his jeans as he unfastened the faded charcoal denim and pushed them down, watching them pool to his ankles. He bent down, picking his jeans up when he looked up at Ryan, who was standing there, biting on his lip, "What?" Frank frowned and Ryan merely smiled again and bent down, pulling off his brown loafers and his socks with a small hum, "Babe? What?"

"Stop asking so many questions." Ryan straightened up and shrugged out of his flimsy white-linen shirt. He opened the closet and tossed the shirt into the laundry hamper. Frank muttered softly under his breath as he unbuttoned his black shirt, watching Ryan tug on his many necklaces and leather tags, pulling them up over his head to put them away in the small box he had on his bedside table. 

Frank tugged at the cuffs of his shirt, unrolling the sleeves roughly before he pulled the shirt off, bundling it up and chucking it into the basket. Ryan tugged his striped t-shirt off over his head and put it in the wash along with his burgundy jeans, his gaze now on Frank. Frank sucked in a breath as he pulled his white t-shirt off, dropping it on the ground before he walked up to Ryan, his hands on Ryan's hips, squeezing softly.

"Frank?"

"What?" Frank frowned and Ryan bit his lip, his eyes glancing between boyfriend and floor and Frank closed his eyes, realizing that Ryan was now eyeing the t-shirt he had cast on the ground and not in the basket, "Dude, you're not serious."

"Please?" Ryan eyed Frank uneasily and Frank sighed softly, nodding as he turned and walked back to his t-shirt, "And- And brush your teeth maybe?"

Frank put his shirt in the laundry and turned to look at Ryan, who was now walking to his side of the bed, "Is my breath bad? I grabbed a mint from the bowl."

"You need to brush your teeth every night, Frank," Ryan stated and Frank shrugged and walked over to the bed, climbing onto it from the bottom, slipping between Ryan's legs.

"Is that really what you want, babe?" Frank asked, hovering over Ryan, who looked up with wide, brown eyes.

"O- Oh..." Ryan whispered breathlessly, "No."

"That's what I thought," Frank muttered as he leaned down, his lips on Ryan's in a tender kiss, his insides thrumming at the prospect of finally having sex with his boyfriend after a millennium. Frank scolded himself, frowning as he deepened the kiss, his hands slowly running down over Ryan's chest, pushing him back slightly.

"W- Wait," Ryan whispered against Frank's lips, making him whimper, his hands digging into Ryan's hips, letting out a shaky breath.

"What, babe?" Frank asked softly and Ryan put his hands on Frank's shoulders, turning them around so that Frank was facing away from the bed, making him frown.

"I uh- I wanna..." Ryan cleared his throat slightly, making Frank tilt his head to the side curiously.

"You wanna what?" Frank smiled, knowing it took a little coaxing for Ryan to say anything that constituted lewd, and even then it wasn't overly obscene for a normal person.

"I wanna try something different." Ryan smiled and Frank felt his whole body suddenly freeze up and backtrack as though he had heard wrong. He looked into Ryan's eyes and saw just how sheepish he had become.

"What something?" Frank asked and Ryan bit his lip, clearing his throat as he gestured to the bed. Frank looked at Ryan, his heart thumping against his ribs like a caged cricket in a box, "You- You want me to lay down, babe?"

"No, you..." Ryan went pink again, "Sit."

"Wha? Right here?" Frank asked as he sat down on the end of the bed tentatively. He looked up at Ryan, who nodded. 

"I'll just..." Ryan wandered over to Frank's bedside drawer, opening it to grab a condom and lube despite both he and Frank both being clean and tested, Ryan had a sense of paranoia when it came to sex. And Frank was fine with it. 

Ryan wandered back over, dropping the two items on the bed beside Frank, who sucked in a breath, leaning forward to place kisses to Ryan's pale stomach. He heard Ryan suck in a soft breath and he whimpered, his teeth raking over Ryan's hip, nipping at the elastic of his briefs before he tugged on them. Ryan's hands clenched as Frank carefully pulled Ryan's underwear down, letting the tight maroon material fall as his lips carried on, edging their way towards Ryan's dick, wrapping a hand around him. Ryan managed a small 'oh' at the touch and Frank smirked to himself, his mouth now pressed against Ryan's dick when the latter moved away. Frank frowned and looked up to see Ryan's face uneasy.

"What?"

"Not that." Ryan whispered and Frank nodded. Of course, Frank felt so silly for forgetting that Ryan didn't want a blowjob now; Ryan would want to kiss Frank and hated the thought of those two things being in the same timezone. 

Sure, Ryan did like the occasional blowjob from Frank, and Frank loved giving head, but it was never the other way around. Ryan was not a fan of oral, having explained that his brain always reminded him that the dick he was about to put in his mouth had already been in his ass and he couldn't stomach it no matter how many showers Frank took. Maybe to anyone else it sounded a bit selfish but Frank was giving and getting dick either way and it made him happy. Frank merely smiled at Ryan's uneasy face, wrapping a hand around Ryan to stroke him.

"So, is this 'something different' that we're on the end of the bed or what?" Frank asked and Ryan nodded, making him smile. He made a mental note that it was something new, not different. He was certainly not about to nitpick with the promise of dick being so close, "I have no complaints."

"Lay down..." Ryan whispered and Frank obeyed, leaning back on his elbows, toes digging into the bedroom carpet. Ryan reached down and tucked his fingers into Frank's boxers. Frank lifted his hips up, watching Ryan slide his scratchy boxers down over his dick and down passed his knees. Frank smirked as he held a hand out to Ryan, easing his boyfriend down on top of him. Ryan sitting comfortably, straddling Frank's thighs with his own.

"You want me to lay you down, babe?" Frank asked with a smile and Ryan let go of Frank's hand. He leaned down over his boyfriend, their faces inches apart, Ryan's thick curls casting a dark theatre-curtain around their faces.

"No." Ryan whispered and Frank frowned, "I want it like this."

"Like-" Frank was cut off by a loud internal scream of realization akin to that in a cartoon with his mouth open comically wide, "You wanna be on top?"

"Is that okay?" Ryan asked and Frank nodded dumbly, his head up and downing like a bobble-figure in an offroad Jeep.

Hell yes, it was so okay. Frank hardly ever got to have Ryan on top, like one out of ten times at the most. And Frank only got doggy-style on his birthday, unless Ryan was drunk- which was an even lesser occurrence. Frank couldn't even remember the last time they had had sex like this. He could barely remember the last time they had had sex in general. Not that it was any different from the other times. It was almost always the same thing of Ryan brushing his teeth, getting undressed and then they'd have sex on Frank's side of the bed with Frank on top.

Oh, but this was double-different, this was at the foot of the bed, this was Ryan on top and this all had Frank completely thrown for a loop. Ryan leaned down, their lips latching in a tender but lengthy kiss.

One of Frank's favorite things that he got from Ryan were the kisses, those were always in abundance whenever he wanted. It didn't matter what either of them were doing. Frank took full advantage of it, getting his fill of kisses whenever he could from Ryan. The kisses always had butterflies rear up in Frank's stomach, always had his chest inflate, his heart skip, oftentimes reminding him of the love they had in school. It was most likely the reason Frank loved them so much, because it reminded him of what used to be, and it kept Frank going.

Frank thread his hand into Ryan's curls, untying the autumn-colored band he wore around his forehead, pulling it off carefully. He couldn't help tugging on Ryan's hair in the process, hearing the latter moan quietly. Frank frowned at the sound, whimpering as he deepened the kiss, his tongue toying with Ryan's perfect pout. Frank lifted his hips up with a small and silent plea.

"Ry?" Frank asked softly and his boyfriend moved away, nibbling on Frank's pierced lip, eliciting a moan as the tiny action had a sharp tingle effect in Frank's stomach.

"Hmm?" Ryan replied, his hips pressed down against Frank's slowly, making Frank groan and fall back down onto the bed from his wobbling elbows.

"Sin- Since we're... Doing new things..." Frank swallowed, his breathing quickened in an almost pant, "I- Wouldya..."

Ryan stared at Frank with a small frown in his brows and Frank bit on his lip, tonguing at his lip ring before he ran it slightly on his bottom lip and looked down at his dick, lifting his hips up as an indication of what he wanted. Ryan's damn mouth is what he wanted. And he was hoping Ryan was in a pragmatic mood, hoping Ryan would throw caution to the wind and suck him off. Ryan looked down at Frank's lap and back up before pursing his lips.

"Frank I- You know I don't like it." Ryan eyed hum, "And besides... Your recent, uh... Addition to your body jewelry isn't going to help."

Frank bit his lip. Perfect. He looked down at the frenum piercing he had gotten about four months prior, he eyed the simple steel bar pierced through the skin on the underside of his dick. Frank looked up at Ryan again with a frown, "I didn't know you hated it."

"I don't." Ryan muttered, "I just don't like.. Doing it. I know you know that." Ryan sat up as he ran his hands over Frank's chest.

"I just figured, I mean you're doing something new..." Frank shrugged, running a hand down over Ryan's dick slowly, "You sure you don't want me to?"

"I don't want your mouth on my dick, sweetheart." Ryan smiled, his hips moving as he rutted into Frank's hand sinuously.

"And if I want to?"

"Why would you want to..." Ryan whispered, mortified, and Frank put his hand on the back of Ryan's neck. He pulled him down, kissing him, cutting his tangent off before it began again. Ryan let out a small, protesting whimper but melted into the kiss, his tongue flitted in a way that had Frank moaning.

"Just... Want you." Frank breathed out and Ryan nodded, rolling his hips down as Frank lifted up, reveling in just how good it felt to have Ryan pressed naked against him. Ryan pulled away and sat up, grabbing the foil packet from the bed before he frowned, tearing it open. He pulled the condom out and shuffled slowly down over Frank's thighs.

Frank bit his lip, "You- Don't you wanna prep first, babe?" 

"Hold your horses." Ryan looked at Frank with a grin, "I know what I'm doing."

"I'd rather you hold my horses instead." Frank shot back nonchalantly, giving him a mischievous glance from under his lashes.

"Don't be disgusting." 

"Right now is the perfect time to be disgusting." Frank countered as Ryan wrapped a hand around Frank's dick, stroking him slowly. Frank cried out at the touch, his head back on the bed. He curled his hand, gripping the side of the mattress in his fist, lifting his hips up. Ryan sat back up on Frank and handed him the half-used bottle of lube with a smile, his cheeks flushed. Frank unscrewed the bottle, squirting some of the clear slick onto his fingers. He dropped the bottle beside him and Ryan eyed it, "If you try and close that right now, I'm going in unprepped." 

Frank eyed Ryan, who pursed his lips and grabbed the bottle of lube before he leaned down, his lips on Frank's neck. Frank sucked in a breath, whimpering as Ryan's lips left a trail of hot kisses. The hair on Frank's neck and arms rose up at the warmth. Frank's hand slid down over Ryan's side, his fingers slowly pressing against Ryan's entrance. Frank's brows knitted together as he slipped a finger in slowly, groaning at the warmth and tightness. He readjusted, his other hand knotted in Ryan's chestnut curls as he slid his finger in and out, feeling Ryan's hips pushing against him. Ryan let out a small moan as Frank carefully slipped in his second finger, twisting his hand as he pumped in and out deliberately, gradually stretching.

"Shit..." Ryan whispered softly, the gasp that left his voice only made Frank quicken. It made him pick up what he was doing, parting his fingers as he pushed them into Ryan over and over. Ryan was moaning against the heated skin of Frank's throat, his hips jerking against Frank's hand. Frank looked at Ryan as he sat up, groaning at the changing angle of Frank's fingers inside of him. Ryan ran a hand over his forehead before he grabbed the condom and rolled it on Frank's length with shaky fingers.

The feel of Ryan's hand on him, a tight ring of fingers as Frank moaned, lifting his hips up to meet the warm touch. Frank wasn't always a huge fan of condoms in any case, he said it always made everything artificial feeling, like there was a barrier between them. But Ryan always insisted, and at first, Frank was offended because why would he feel the need to if they had only ever been with each other. Frank felt as though Ryan didn't trust him. It was later on when Ryan admitted it was more of a small fear to him of not using one in general and Frank made sure to get over himself.

And it was six years down the line now and he was definitely over it considering just how much he loved sex and how petty his latex issue seemed.

Frank let out a gasping breath, being pulled from his reverie as Ryan leaned over him, mouth on his as both hands lay in rest on the mattress on either side of Frank's head. Frank's hand had yet to stop its movements, had yet to stop fingering Ryan like an obscene rhythm Frank could keep up all day. Frank slowly pulled his fingers out and wiped them haphazardly on the bed before wrapping his hand around his dick, the other hand going to Ryan's hip, lining him up. Frank let out a whimper as he lifted his hips up a bit, feeling Ryan lower himself down, meeting Frank's dick with a hard pressure. Frank couldn't help the groan in his throat as his fingers dug into Ryan's skin, pulling the latter down, feeling him sink.

"O-Oh fuck." Frank moaned out, his head tilted back against the mattress, eyes squeezed shut as the warmth of Ryan's insides wrapped around the head of his dick. Frank could feel the goosebumps rise up over his skin, his brain screaming out as all of him suddenly realized what was going on. He was finally... finally having sex again. Two weeks might not seem like a long time but for Frank, it was fucking millennia.

Ryan froze for a moment, panting through his soft cherry lips; lips that Frank had been eyeing. His hand slid from Ryan's hip to his jaw, gripping it as he kissed him heatedly, moaning into Ryan's mouth as their tongues caressed. Frank could feel Ryan sit further down on him, sliding slick until his pale ass was flush with Frank's upper thighs, the soft slap of skin on skin had them both moaning quietly against each other.

"Fuck." Frank could feel small clenches of Ryan around him and every single minute tightening made him realize just how close to bursting he already was; how tightly wound he already had been, how knotted his insides had become in these two weeks, and just how short it would be. Ryan let out a small gasp, running a hand through his curls as he sat up carefully and looked down at Frank, shuddering at the way Frank's dick felt inside of him. Frank looked up at his boyfriend, his chest swelling a fraction as his heart thrummed like a metronome on acid in his chest, his skin sparking with lust-fuelled fire. Ryan let out a small groan as his hips stirred, his fluid hips like a river, the motions from years of dancing that Frank could watch for hours. He stared at Ryan's hips as the latter rocked back and forth.

Frank's hands were on Ryan's pelvic bones now, edging him on, trying to get him to go all the more faster. Frank bit on his bottom lip before parting them, managing to exhale a short breath as he lifted his hips, feet digging further into the rough carpet. He looked up at Ryan, whimpering at just how gorgeous he looked in a wave of pleasure, his body writhing and his head back, perfect brows knitted.

"Shit," Frank whispered brokenly, the already tight knots pulling from every angle under his skin, making his toes curl and his thighs shake. And Frank realized how close he already was, how bad it would seem that they had just started and he was almost at tipping point. He couldn't help his body's reaction, he couldn't help just how good it felt, but he sure as hell could try and help holding himself off.

He dug his hands into Ryan's hip bones, stilling him, feeling Ryan sit flush with him, rolling his hips in slow and grinding circles. Frank closed his eyes again, his hands reaching back to fist into Ryan's hair on either side of his head. He held Ryan's hands and tugged, pulling Ryan down against him, skin on skin.  Frank felt his stomach churn at how good it felt to have Ryan inadvertently holding him down against the bed. The feeling of being pressed down into the bed by Ryan only made it worse, only added to the striking pleasured coil in his lower gut. He let go, a hand on Ryan's lower back, the other in his hair as they kissed again, lips coated in saliva, tongues fervent and pressing.

Frank frowned as he tried to hold off, pressing his hand down on Ryan before the other slid between them. Ryan let out a small mewl, one of the first sounds he had made yet, as Frank ran his palm over Ryan's achingly hard dick. Ryan making any noise was a rarity, and Frank also knew it had nothing to do with how well he was doing at pleasing him. Ryan wasn't a vocalizer in bed, he just didn't always make it known that way. Ryan would let Frank know in other ways, physical ways. Digging nails, lifted hips, furrowed brows, and gritted teeth were the things that had Frank reeling.

And right now Frank had checked every box, hell, he had even surpassed them all with Ryan's flustered cheeks and busy hands. Oh, Frank knew that fidgeting hands was Ryan's way of telling Frank he was doing something way better than 'good'. When Ryan would try and paw at every inch of Frank's skin, knead and dig and caress as quickly as possible, Frank could almost see the top of Ryan's head blow off.

Frank let out a whimper as Ryan lifted himself up a bit more, hands fisted in the sheets as Frank wrapped his hand around Ryan's dick and stroked him off quickly. Ryan let out a shaky breath, biceps trembling as his hips stuttered, riding him slowly and deliberately, taking in every inch over and over. Frank ran his hand down Ryan's dick and back up, thumbing at the slit, his hand slick with dripping precome. He let out a moan, looking up into Ryan's eyes, looking into blown-out pupils that had him realizing another new thing.

The lights were on. Frank took Ryan in again as though not believing he could properly make out his boyfriend on top of him. Ryan had left the lights on. Was it on purpose? An accident? Did Ryan just get so caught up in Frank that he didn't even realize the lights were on? Did he know and do it on purpose, another semi-new thing to add to the already fresh melange of things Ryan with which had bombarded Frank?

"Ry- Wait..." Frank groaned out, letting out a small panted breath as he ran his hand from Ryan's dick all the way up his stomach and chest to hold his shoulder, "Fuck."

Ryan let out a small, breathy whimper in reply and lifted himself up before sliding back down, the sudden motion had Frank crying out and lifting his hips, mouth in a parted 'o' as Ryan carried on. Ryan wasn't listening to Frank this time, disregarding that Frank was trying to get him to slow down, trying to savor their intimacy just in case it would be another who-knows-how-long celibacy stint. Not this time. Ryan kept going, picking up his pace by only a fraction, his one hand on Frank's knees behind him, squeezing, holding himself up shakily as the other hand was now entwined with Frank's to keep himself upright.

"Ry- Baby I- I'm..." Frank groaned out, now on his tippy-toes on the carpet for leverage. His thighs threatening to cramp up, his hips lifted up again as his body climbed evermore higher towards its peak. Ryan let out a small moan, his body jerking when Frank moved, obviously hitting the right spot. Frank frowned in concentration, feeling a light sheen of sweat on his skin as he did his best to hold off for more than five minutes.

God, he had hoped it had been longer than that. Surely it was. Their usual sex sessions lasted a half an hour minus foreplay and Frank wished he'd at least be nearing that mark. He didn't want to disappoint and give Ryan all the more reason to hold off again. No, definitely not. Frank let out a shaky breath, a high pitched keening in his throat as he closed his eyes again, white and blue creeping into the edges of his vision as he squeezed. All he could focus on was Ryan, all of Ryan, every single sinew and pore, and every movement as he bounced more gracefully than a normal human should in the throes of passion. 

Frank felt his skin all but cave in over his body before the rest of him exploded in heated waves of an intense orgasm. He moaned out in short bursts, coming heavily as he held on to Ryan, pushing and pulling the latter up and down on his dick, riding out his orgasm as he lifted his body up. He panted loudly, whining as the coils of static shot through his body like scurrying mice in his veins. Frank trembled as he felt Ryan riding and grinding down on him, his far-too-short orgasm already worked its way into overstimulation. He let out a whimper as he pulled Ryan down, rolling him onto the bed. Ryan let out a grunt and a small whimper, biting his lip as Frank fumbled with the condom, tugging it off and chucking it aside. Frank's lips were on Ryan's in an instant, sighing out at the cool air on his dick, moaning as he ran his hand over Ryan's hip.

"Babe?" Frank whispered and Ryan looked at him, "I... I really wanna suck you off."

Ryan bit his lip, "Frank, sweetheart."

"Please..." Frank swallowed softly and Ryan pulled him closer, licking his bottom lip before kissing him, "Taking that as a 'no'."

Frank held himself up over Ryan, hovering as he attacked Ryan's neck in kisses, the feel of Ryan's lips on his had his thoughts flying from his skull in an instant, his free hand wrapping around Ryan's dick. Ryan gasped out quietly, lifting his hips up as a hand gripped the sheets and the other dug itself into Frank's bicep. Frank opened his eyes, splattering wet kisses to Ryan's face as he pumped him quickly, tugging on Ryan's bottom lip with his teeth. Frank tightened his grip, stroking a ring around Ryan's dick with two fingers as the other three ran down over Ryan's balls, fondling slowly in a way he knew Ryan liked.

Ryan bit down on his lip, his hand pawing at Frank's arm, raking perfectly cut nails over his inked skin. Frank's fingers slid down, teasing at Ryan's slick asshole, humming to himself at just how good he knew it was. Ryan's grip moved to Frank's shoulder as Frank's own hand wrapped itself around Ryan's dick again, stroking him with a stubborn amount of ardor, wanting so badly to see Ryan coming undone. 

And he didn't have to wait much longer, he could tell when Ryan was close, his body would tremble as though he was being wound up like a toy. Ryan's toes curled, his back arched, his head back into the mattress, his Adam's apple bobbing up and down under his alabaster skin. Frank's other arm adjusted as he moved, hovering over Ryan, pressing his lips to Ryan's forehead as he tilted his arm, pumping at a different speed.

Frank's arm was taut and cramping as he jerked Ryan off, knowing he wasn't about to stop with Ryan so close. Ryan let out a small sob-sounding whimper as he came, lips rolled between his teeth as he panted through his nose, both hands now kneading and pawing at Frank and himself and the sheets. Frank glanced down, watching Ryan's body jerk and spasm as he came on himself in warm, white spurts.

Frank let out a groan, kissing Ryan roughly, tongue invading his mouth as he stroked him out through his wave of ecstasy. Ryan wrapped a hand around Frank, stopping him as his body lurched slightly. Frank let go, wiping his hand on the bedspread as he looked down at Ryan, lowering himself down onto the bed. Ryan smiled at Frank as the latter reached out to hold him, but Ryan was already sitting up. There was a small rat's nest in his curls at the back of his hair from his head moving back and forth on the bed and it made Frank smile proudly.

Frank frowned as Ryan got up and grabbed the condom, tying it before he chucked it in the bin and walked across to the en-suite bathroom. Frank turned onto his other side and looked at Ryan, who was wiping himself off with a wet-wipe. Frank raised an eyebrow, "Where'd you go?" he croaked, his voice cracking after the prolonged silence.

"Here," Ryan replied dryly as he looked at himself in the mirror and grabbed his toothbrush and the tube of toothpaste from the cabinet.

"Again?" Frank frowned and Ryan nodded as he squeezed a blob onto the white bristles, running it under the faucet before he began brushing his teeth yet again. Frank watched him, smiling slightly with his legs still somewhat off of the bed, arm under his head as Ryan bent down to spit. Frank swallowed at the sight, cursing his perverted brain for making something as simple as toothpaste a turn-on.

Ryan straightened up, wiping his mouth and stowing his brush away, "You should brush your teeth too."

"I'm comfy..." Frank replied with an obnoxious whine. Ryan put his hands on his hips expectantly, making Frank groan and roll off of the bed, trying to hide his smile under a facade of annoyance. He padded into the bathroom and grabbed his own toothbrush, setting it up with the blue minty paste before he began brushing his teeth.

He looked at Ryan in the mirror, looking at the satisfied smile on his boyfriend's face. Frank rolled his eyes as Ryan leaned in, resting his head on Frank's shoulder, eyes closed in contentment. Frank moved, wrapping an arm around Ryan, giving his ass a squeeze, hearing Ryan yelp softly and jerk away at the sudden touch, a shy smile on his face as Frank grinned around his toothbrush.

"That was different..." Ryan commented as Frank bent down to spit, nodding as he rinsed his mouth out with water.

"You bet," Frank replied as he stood up, wiping his mouth on the hand towel at his side.

"It's a nice change once in a while, right?" Ryan asked and Frank nodded eagerly, watching as Ryan waltzed passed him into the bedroom again. Frank peered at Ryan with a smirk, eyes on his ass before he reminded himself to follow.

"We cuddle now, right?" Frank asked as Ryan pulled down his side of the bed and went to grab his pajamas.

"Want to cuddle?"

"When don't I?" Frank asked as he climbed into the bed fully naked, watching Ryan get dressed into his plaid pajama bottoms and one of Frank's old, paint-covered band t-shirts. Ryan walked back to the bed and climbed in, curling up under the sheets, head on Frank's chest as the latter wrapped an arm around him, squeezing him close.

"You should work on your interview soon," Ryan muttered and Frank merely nodded, grabbing the TV remote from his bedside table.

"Don't you worry about that now. Just love me."

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

11.1K 433 20
Gerard and Frank have the perfect love/hate relationship. They both hate each other, but love each other's bodies. Gerard being out as gay and Frank...
5.4K 256 24
Frank Iero finds himself with a year-long prison sentence, gaining the unwanted attention of two of its most notorious inmates. They both 'want a pie...
46.3K 2.2K 30
18+ only After Frank calls his safeword on their relationship, he's moved out to clear his head, and left Gerard all by himself. And after an inciden...
5.3K 136 30
Frank Iero is the new gay kid. At his old school, he got bullied for being gay. His parents are getting a divorce. Now that he's got a new start, he'...