"A Girl From Ba Sing Se"| Zuk...

By Izuukuuu

"Zuko, that's where your innermost turmoil lies, you were carrying the burden of not being enough for y/n." _... More

.one.
.two.
.three.
.four.
.five.
.six.
.seven.
.eight.
.nine.
.ten.
.eleven.
.twelve.
.thirteen.
.fifteen.
.sixteen.
.seventeen.
.eighteen.
.nineteen.
.twenty.
.twenty-one.
.twenty-two.
.twenty three.
.twenty four.
.twenty five.
.twenty six.
.twenty seven.
.twenty eight.
.twenty nine.
.thirty.
.epilogue.
Bonus!Wedding Chapter

.fourteen.

25.6K 882 567
By Izuukuuu

"So mister Lee, mister Mushy, and miss Akira." The lady at the booth asked as she skimmed the trio's fake passports.

"Its pronounced Mu-shy." Iroh stated.

"Are you trying to tell me how to do my job?" The woman asked with a raised eyebrow.

"No, but I would like to say that your beauty is unmatched." Iroh flirted, moving closer to her booth.

Zuko looked to y/n and mouthed 'gross' as she snickered.

"And you're not too bad yourself, handsome." The woman replied sheepishly while stamping the passports.

"Welcome to Ba Sing Se."

After collecting their passports, the trio took a seat on a bench in the monorail staion.

"Get your hot tea here! Finest tea in Ba Sing Se!" A merchant yelled while walking by. iroh's head perked up, causing y/n to giggle.

"Could you grab me a cup please?" she asked as he stood to get his own.

"So, what are your plans in the new city?" Jet asked as he sat down between y/n and Zuko.

"Just to live normal lives" Y/n replied, watching as Iroh came back with her cup of Jazmine.

"Can I talk to you for a moment?" Jet asked, pulling Zuko to the side.

"Thank you." Y/n stated softly when Iroh handed her a cup. She watched as he took an excited sip of his own, only to spit it out immediately.

"More like the colded tea in Ba Sing Se!" He exclaimed. Y/n snickered and took a sip from her cup, and it was indeed very cold. She closed her eyes, trying to enjoy the taste atleast a little, but they flew open when she felt heat at her side. Iroh was firebending to heat his tea.

"Iroh!" She whispered yelled, looking around frantically to see if anyone had seen him. And sure enough, Zuko and Jet were looking their way. Zuko stomped over and knocked the tea cup out if Iroh's hand.

"What were you thinking?!" He whispered. Iroh looked to the ground, saddened at his tea that was now spreading across the deck.

"I know youre not supposed to cry over spilt tea but..... its so sad." He mumbled. Y/n chuckled and handed him her cup, watching as the monorail pulled into the station

_______________

Y/n gave the old man at the table a gentle smile as she placed his cup of tea on the table. For the past few days, Zuko, Y/n, and Iroh had been working as employees in a local tea shop to support themselves in Ba Sing Se. The small shop was lively at night, and y/n couldn't get enough of the smell of spices and herbs. And Iroh's tea recipes had become pretty popular in the area, giving the small place a lot of attention.

"Thank you, young lady." The elder man said softly, he held out his hand, beconing her to place her own in it. Slowly y/n laid the back of her hand in his palm. The man's other shaking hand dropped a few coins in her's. They were all types of currency, fire nation, water tribe, earth nation, and even some she didn't recognize, and she was sure it amounted to way more than his tea did.

"Sir I couldn't take thi-"

The man slowly closed her hand around the coins and patted it softly.

"Thank you." Y/n mumbled, holding the coins to her chest before placing them in a small sack that was attached to her sword holster. Behind her, the door to the shop was swung open harshly, and in came Jet with an angry expression.

"Welcome to-" Y/n was cut off.

"Save it, I know your secret. These three are fire benders!" He yelled out, pointing at y/n, Zuko, and Iroh.

"This man heated his tea at the monorail station!" Jet exclaimed.

"....Well that makes sense since he works at a tea shop." One of the customers chimed in.

With an exasperated growl, Jet unsheathed his sword, beginning to advance on Iroh. Simultaneously, Zuko and y/n drew twin weapons and stood between Jet and Iroh. prompting a destructive battle. Stumbling outside, Y/n held her sword up to Jet once again.

"I bet it would be easier to use your fire bending huh?" Jet taunted. But before y/n could reply, the Dai Li was approaching the shop.

"Whats going on here?" One of the Dai Li asked.

"Arrest these three! They're fire benders!" Jet yelled.

"The boy is just confused, we are merely refugees!" Iroh called out.

"This boy attacked my prize tea maker!" The trio's boss, Pao yelled. The customer whose swords Zuko took corroborates the story, prompting the Dai Li to order Jet to come with them. Not taking it kindly, Jet attempted to attack the Dai Li, who quickly arrested him and lead him away.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

746K 29.3K 41
Being a single dad is difficult. Being a Formula 1 driver is also tricky. Charles Leclerc is living both situations and it's hard, especially since h...
16.8K 202 12
Just you and jenna :))
21.9K 503 25
In wich Aurelia Davis, a princess runs away from her castle. She didn't know how many dangers were waiting for her. Then she meets a pirate who dream...
10.9K 512 20
"what, are you in love with him or something?" "probably" > 「 suna x oc 」