STRENGTH OF A LUNA The Power...

By Ggladayss

"I may not be able to defeat you as a werewolf, but I will defeat you as SCARLETT." After losing her parents... More

HER STORY
Chapter 1
who am I
Chapter 2
continuing....
Cold Feet
Chapter 3
Welcoming the Luna.
Welcoming the Luna2
Welcoming The Luna 3
Chapter 4
Clarifications and Discoveries
Unexpected Return.
Vivian?
Dreams explained
The last person He wanted to see.
Chapter 6
The Roadmare
Missing
Chapter 7
Diane?
What Actually Happened
Confrontation
Aftermath

Chapter 5

52 2 3
By Ggladayss

*****meanwhile on the other side*****

"Useless mutt! What the Fuck is this? I told you to make me coffee,, not this ,,, this,,, I dont even know what to call this shit! It tastes like piss."

"I am sorry master, I dont know what happened,, must have been the water,"

"Get out of my fucking sight and take this rubbish with you."
Incompetent fool! Soon I won't need any of these useless mutts, I will have all the power I need, I will make them bow to me this world will be mine and all these peasants will be under my control. where the hell is that Ace, he was supposed to be here hours ago he'd better tell me he's found the seventh Spirit or so help me I will make a spirit out of him.

"The Moon Goddess lives Lucian, and she sees all this evil you are doing, she is not turning a blind e...."

"Your Goddess is Dead, Soon I will be your God. Who the hell gave you permission to speak in my presence princess of Peace?oh wait, I took that power so you have nothing now, you are a nobody, a useless nobody like you used to treat me. Remember?"

"Go to hell!"
"Look around princess, and I would guard that dirty little mouth if I were you it will get you in trouble."

"What happened to you Lucian? You were never this person, what happened?"

"Boss! Ace has arrived."

"Oh wonderful! I would love to stay and chit chat with you princessa but business calls., Take her back to her room and make sure you kill the guard that was supposed to be watching her for letting her out of his sight."

"Yes Sir right away Sir."

Hmmm, I hope that Ace brings something valuable this time, or else that useless guard won't be the only thing I kill today.

"We found her boss, the one who holds the last spirit. We found her."

Well?? Need I tell you to go on."

"She is,,"

"A She? Hm. It will be like taking candy From a baby."

"Not quite boss, she is different, Stronger, she fights. Plus she is the Luna of the Shadow of the Night pack."

"Don't tell me about that useless pack Ace, I have captured their Alpha and Luna, what makes you think I can't do it again."

"She is a protector Sir.  And her pack members fight to protect her with everything they have."

" Who is she?"

"We don't know much, just That she was raised by humans."

"A late Bloomer.,,,,,Well my dear Ace! Everyone has a weakness, a .........kryptonite. keep your eyes closely on her I want to know everything about her."
*
*
*
*
Scarrr....

"Come on Scar you can go faster than that talk to her,,," Megan pushed as I kept running through the thick forest, my training began two weeks ago and she was helping me communicate better with my wolf.
Diane didn't participate in the physical training, she was teaching me how to use the powers I was gifted and  I must say I've been doing better in both activities.

"Carry me Sabrina come on we can do this, just lead the way and take over, this is your body too." I internally whispered to my wolf as I kept running. I took a deep breath in and set my eyes on the road. I felt myself getting weaker as my body was beginning to give in to the exhaustion and just as I was about to slow down for some air, I felt the wind hit harder against my face and the ground beneath me disappear like I was flying but then I couldn't feel my body move, I paid more attention and realized I was running faster than kid flash or heck sonic the hedgehog, I couldn't feel my feet hit the ground but I could see myself getting closer to the  end line Meg had given me.

"Sabrina?"
"Calm down ease up and let us ride," My wolf responded.

I took a deep breath in, and blocked all thoughts from entering my mind, everything was so cool and clear, it was only Sabrina and I.

I don't know but somehow the breeze got more and more intense and my body didn't feel so limited anymore I felt free. I opened my eyes and noticed that my vision was a bit different now, I could sense a lot of different scents and I could hear almost everything so closely, I looked down and instead of my feet I saw paws.

Oh My efin G! I saw paws, huge paws, they were my paws! I had changed without even noticing. I had changed into my wolf, it was scary but it felt so comfortable and safe.

"Oh M G! Scarr you did it,,," I heard Meg say, but I couldn't see her anywhere around, weirdly enough I was able to respond to her and we were literally having a conversation,like how??

"Its called a mind link dummy, come on turn around so I can squeeze the life out of you"

"How's about I just run back home,instead of that bone crushing hug of yours."

"Come onn,,, its a celebratory hug,, plus if you don't I'll just....."

"Fine, fine I know I'll never hear end of it, I'm on my way."

*
*
*
~~~~~~

I asked Megan not to tell anyone because I wanted Brandon to be the first to know before anyone else found out.
I got home and Still couldn't believe what happened, I mean I don't even know how it happened, I thought it was supposed to be this God oh so painful bone cracking experience but no, nothing, I felt nothing.

I got into the shower to wash off all the sweat from training.

The shower was nice and relaxing, I stood there letting the water hit me, while I tried to make sense of all the recent events when suddenly I felt a pair of muscular arms wrap around my waist, I quickly turned around and was met with the softest lips on mine.

"Mm somebody missed me."
"Somebody misses you every minute that goes by when your not with them."he said pulling me in for another kiss, this time more intense than the first, he picked me up slamming my back against the steamy shower glass and everything went downhill from there, if you know what I mean.

"Had something to tell you before came and assaulted me Alpha."

"I would assault you all day if I could my beautiful Luna, tell me what is it." He said placing his chin on my shoulder

"Well,,, I,," I turned around wrapping my arms around his torso looking up at him

"Yessss." He placed a peck on my lips

"Your wonderful, beautiful, strong Luna."

"Accurate." He placed another peck

"I did it.". I said smiling widely

He did not seem to understand what I was saying instead he blinked looking lost before asking, "did what?"

"Oh my Goodness for a smart man you are fucking slow. I did it, I changed, I turned into my wolf I,,,"

"Okay okay I get the picture, you Changed, my beautiful Luna finally changed" he said picking me up and spinning me around the room.

"I am so happy, I'm so proud, I thought, I thought you weren't ready."

"I thought I wasn't ready too,,, but I just closed my eyes and voilà!"

"Oh my God Scarr you don't how happy I feel right now, we should celebrate. Let's Go out! Yeah let's go out, where do you wanna go?"

"Let me see hmm,,, my favorite place will always be the place where I had my first date with my handsome Alpha ."

"The burger hub??"

"Yes it's perfect and I am dying to have some of their hot wings."

"Well the burger hub it is. But not before we have a mini private celebration of our own....." He picked me up, threw me over the bed and started randomly placing kisses all over my body.

..
....

............................
Hey guyss, I am sorry for leaving y'all hanging for so long, there is absolutely no excuse appart from the fact that I was absolutely clueless on where to go from the last chapter.

I hope everyone is still keeping Safe ❤

But I think this is a good chapter, what do you think?

Comment to let me know.

And don't forget to leave that vote
👇

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

3.9K 79 14
Melody was just a normal werewolf in a normal human school. When she graduates, she meets other werewolves. She falls in love but soon finds out ever...
667 159 16
Naomi Knight wasn't any ordinary Vampire, she has had abilities and powers. Not only was I a vampire but a part of me was a wolf too, that my friends...
210 31 25
It's a mysterious story about a werewolf teenage girl who gets bullied but always fights back. She lost her wolf and parents at the age of 4 in a ver...
223K 18.4K 61
The world is not what you think. Love isn't what it seems to be. Life is a cycle of magic. And Scarlet is the girl who has that magic. Once they call...