descendants ~sanders sides AU~

By _CandyCl0uds_

⚠️TRIGGER WARNINGS WILL BE POSTED BEFORE EACH CHAPTER⚠️ Patton and Roman are princes, sworn to protect at all... More

1 ~ Isle Kids and Personal Problems ~
2 ~ Invitations and Fights ~
3 ~ Family Arguments and New Kids ~
4 ~ Lollipops and Plans ~
5 ~ Hot Chocolate and Lies ~
6 ~ First Day and Magical Abilities ~
7 ~ Smoking and Flirting ~
8 ~ Coronation Plans and Arguments ~
9 ~ Break Ins and Slurpies ~
10 ~ Friendship and Locker Vandalism ~
11 ~ Magic and Morse Code ~
12 ~ Talks and Coffee ~
Quick Authors Note of me Being Very STUPID
13 ~ Fights and Realisations ~
14 ~ Sunsets and Ice Cream ~
15 ~ Headaches and Bad Feelings ~
16 ~ Mario Kart and Almosts ~

Hiatus

1.5K 55 26
By _CandyCl0uds_

Hey guys... I am feeling very tired and worn out... This weekend has been very hard for me and next week I have a dance recital that is very tiring on me.

On top of that I've been losing motivation for this book and every idea I have feels very choppy and almost plagiarised. I have very little idea with what I want to do with this book, I had never expected it to blow up and when I started I was young and stupid, past me really didn't set up too much for future me.

Because of this I am going to take two weeks (or so) to think about this book, and think about how I want it to go, how I want each chapter to work, and how I want to include all of you who have been so amazing and supportive.

I feel a lot of this book has been made up almost on the spot, for example, I made up the magic as I felt it needed some sort of spark (pun not intended), I will be keeping the power aspect, but if I were to re-do this book I would probably leave it out entirely, leaving Virgil to be the only person who is able to do magic, since he has the wand and the book...

I hope within the two weeks I am gone, I will be able to revise and re-think this book to make it the best I possibly can.

On the brighter news! I have been making a few one-shots about a My Hero Academia AU of sanders sides that I'm thinking about making a full book! I already like the idea of it more than my descendants, (I'm pretty sure that's because I am now older and understand where I want the book to go.)

So... yeah.

This book will be going on hiatus for two weeks.

Hope to see you all when I start updating again... 💖

- In a few

🍭🍬Candy🍬🍭

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

46.4K 1.9K 25
The Prince and Storm families own family owned stores that hate each other and want nothing to do with one another..but what happens when the son of...
2.8K 169 25
[Completed] Sanders Sides human au fanfic. Twin brothers Virgil and Patton Novas have moved around a lot thanks to their father's job. From their fat...
67.3K 4.1K 29
"Patton, the people will question this!" "Logan is right, Patton! How do we know that they won't be bad? Y-Y'know, like their parents?" Patton scowle...
24K 1K 20
Virgil finds himself facing a life or death situation. Literally. He gets the choice to choose, and he doesn't want to die..not just yet. A man dress...