Unexpectedly Married || Taehy...

By vignettae

"I always dreamt of marrying someone of my choice. I wanted to marry someone I love, someone who'd propose me... More

▪︎INTRO▪︎
✠PROLOGUE✠
◈ Chapter 1 ◈
◈ Chapter 2 ◈
◈ Chapter 3 ◈
◈ Chapter 4 ◈
◈ Chapter 5 ◈
◈ Chapter 6 ◈
◈ Chapter 7 ◈
◈ Chapter 8 ◈
◈ Chapter 9 ◈
◈ Chapter 11 ◈
◈ Chapter 12 ◈
◈ Chapter 13 ◈
◈ Chapter 14 ◈
◈ Chapter 15 ◈
◈ Chapter 16 ◈
◈ Chapter 17 ◈
◈ Chapter 18 ◈
◈ Chapter 19 ◈
◈ Chapter 20 ◈
◈ Chapter 21 ◈
◈ Chapter 22 ◈
◈ Chapter 23 ◈
◈ Chapter 24 ◈
◈ Chapter 25 ◈
◈ Chapter 26 ◈
◈ Chapter 27 ◈
◈ Chapter 28 ◈
◈ Chapter 29 ◈
◈ Chapter 30 ◈
◈ Chapter 31 ◈
◈ Chapter 32 ◈
◈ Chapter 33 ◈
◈ Chapter 34 ◈
◈ Chapter 35 ◈
◈ Chapter 36 ◈
◈ Chapter 37 ◈
◈ Chapter 38 ◈
◈ Chapter 39 ◈
◈ Chapter 40 ◈
◈ Chapter 41 ◈
◈ Chapter 42 ◈
◈ Chapter 43 ◈
◈ Chapter 44 ◈
◈ Chapter 45 ◈
◈ Chapter 46 ◈
◈ Chapter 47 ◈
◈ Chapter 48 ◈
◈ Chapter 49 ◈
◈ Chapter 50 ◈
◈ Chapter 51 ◈
◈ Chapter 52 ◈
◈ Chapter 53 ◈
✠EPILOGUE✠
▪︎OUTRO ▪︎

◈ Chapter 10 ◈

14.9K 722 84
By vignettae

10 | PROTECT

╼ ╾

Namjoon eyed Jungkook in disbelief as they both left the company and were about to split their ways.

Jungkook was about to walk away, when Namjoon held his wrist firmly as a snort left Jungkook cause he knew he would do that.

Not caring about about him he tried to yank his wrist out of his hold, but unfortunately failed. He looked back at Namjoon who was still staring at him, lost in his own world.

"Get me out of this mess", Namjoon gritted through his teeth as he harshly left his wrist.

"You know that there is no way out, don't you?", Jungkook smirked at him, he was heartless, he never understood anyone's pain.

"Why are you even enjoying me suffering like this?", Namjoon said with clear pain in his eyes, but sadly Jungkook couldn't see it.

"I'll leave for Ilsan tonight, no one will know---"

"Are you out of your mind? Boss assigned us a mission, he won't let you go that easily without doing it", Jungkook looked at him in disbelief. He thought he had a death wish.

"I'm not that heartless like you Jungkook-ah. I've already commited many sins, I have no intention to do more. I already know the pain of losing someone you love, so it's better if we both abort this mission", Namjoon stated as Jungkook chuckled not believing latter's words.

"First of all, it was an arranged marriage, they both have no feelings for eachother at all. Lets just do this one last mission than you can---"

"I already said no!", Namjoon snapped at him while Jungkook was taken back a little.

"I'm leaving for Ilsan tonight, end of the discussion", He quoted as Jungkook pursed his lips and shook his head.

"What about me? What will I answer him then?", Jungkook questioned as he crossed his arms.

"Just tell him whatever excuse you have, I don't care. This is the last time I'm seeing you. After this, we are stranger. You never knew me, neither did I knew you", He stated as he left the scene leaving Jungkook behind dumbfolded.

"Let's see what I can do...", Jungkook whispered, hands in his pocket as he made his way towards the bus station.

-----

With a smirk Jungwoo wore his coat as his sister looked at him probably annoyed at the fact he was again leaving the house. It was almost like he lives outside all the time.

"Where are you going Oppa? Can you just spend time at home with your sister", With disappointment, Tzuyu voiced out at her brother and he looked at her.

"I have to meet someone, I'll be back soon", As soon as she heard that her eyes furrowed as a little anger took over her.

"Are you gonna go see Jieun?", She asked and curiously waited for him to answer her question but he just looked at her who was sending sharp knife glare at her brother.

"First of all, no I'm not going to meet her. Second of all, even if I did, why does it bother you?", He asked, hands in his pocket as he leaned against the wall and looked at his sister whilst smirking.

"I know your intention. For God Sake, stop meeting her, she is a married girl now and have her husband by her side. Things before were different, but now she has someone in her life, can't you stop this all oppa? I don't want you to get between them", She almost yelled at him while he only glared at her.

"They don't love eachother, what's the point then? I myself saw them fight and argue yesterday", He voiced at as Tzuyu looked at him whilst shaking her head in disbelief. She couldn't believe that it was her brother standing next to her.

"You're pointless", He stated as he harshly left the house while Tzuyu only stared at his figure leaving the house.

"I have to do something about him", She muttered taking her phone and dialing a number she wanted to talk right now.

JIEUN'S POV:

"What are you doing miss?", Han Haneul, one of the closest maid to me asked me as I looked at her with a 'oops I got caught'.

Right now, I was making myself a pancake but seems like no more. "First of all, don't call me miss, I already told you before", I smiled at her who looked me a bit terrified probably she didn't wanted Taehyung to hear our conversation cause it won't be nice.

"Ok ok Jieun", She stated a bit stuttering and I gave her a proud smile. "Let me make you this pancake", She was about to get closer to the frying pan until I open my arms wide, stopping her.

"Don't worry Taehyung isn't home right now", I said as a sigh of relief left her. I chuckled at her as I kept my eyes of pancake, not wanting to burn it.

Haneul was just two years younger than me, her late mother also worked in this mansion as a maid. She has probably a bit story like me, no parents.

But atleast I have a brother, she has no one. I just wanted to befriend her and tell her that I was gonna be by her side all my life and that's exactly what I did. She's just too innocent, and completes my craving to have a younger sister.

"Your pancake!", I heard her saying almost shouting, as I quickly got back to reality and flipped the pancake.

-------

A scoff left Taehyung as he saw someone who he hated getting in the office room, well basically his father's office room.

Taehyung's dad called him this morning, asking him to come over to his office. Even though Taehyung never wanted to, he still had to cause he had no other choice.

"Take a seat, Jungwoo", His father guestered him to take a seat and he made his way towards the seat beside Taehyung who was sending sharp glares at him.

If eyes could strangle someone to death, he might have died a long time ago.

"I wanted to discuss something with you two, especially Taehyung", He eyed Taehyung as he turned to his father with impatient look on his face. He just wanted to get out of this place, not wanting to see both of them anymore.

"You see Taehyung, this man here 'Jungwoo' who I think you already met, he worked for me. He helped me in many scenarios", Taehyung furrowed his eyebrows and waited for his father to finish his words.

"I just wanted to tell you that if he comes by at your house anyday, don't get bothered. Think of him as my guest, I'll give the permission to guards to let him enter whenever he wants to---"

"Dad, that is my mansion and I don't want anyone else to enter it without my permission", Taehyung gritted through his teeth and this was the first he gathered courage to stand against his father.

"I don't fucking care Taehyung! You're my son, don't speak back to me", Mr Kim slammed his hand on the table as Jungwoo flinched but Taehyung didn't, instead he looked at his father with more rage than ever.

"Do you even care about me?! Do you even know a fact that I have a wife at home, and you're allowing a guy to enter my house without permission anytime for as long as he wants? What are you upto dad?", Taehyung annoyingly stated as his Father looked at him with nothing but anger.

"Just shut up and don't talk back. He worked for me and helped me in the times when my own son wasn't there for me", His Dad stated as he harshly left the room leaving Taehyung and Jungwoo behind.

Taehyung scoffed as he got up from his chair and glared at Jungwoo. "Fine, you won. But don't dare to get near my wife", He threatened the man near him while pointing his finger at him.

He knew that Jungwoo was not any ordinary guy, he worked for his father and it totally meant that he was related to some mafian business.

At this point, he cared about nothing but safety of his wife. He had this strange feeling of protecting Jieun from this whole underground that he brought her into. It was totally his fault if something happens to her, cause he was the one who brought her into this mess in the first place.

He felt guilty for her. Nothing else.

JIEUN'S POV:

I looked at Taehyung who just walked in the room with a tired look on his face. Well he always has that look, never did I ever saw him in a bright mood.

He did seem to notice me staring at his figure but he didn't even spared a glance at me, instead strided towards the closet room to change his formal clothes.

"Weird", I muttered under my breath. Before I could even process things, my phone rang.

I looked at the id, noticing that the one who called was no one else the Jisoo. We have been voice calling eachother almost everyday, and she teaches me tips on 'how-to-control-your-husband'.

She brags me about how she has SeokJin oppa under her finger tips, and it did seemed kinda funny to me.

"I've got a news", She spoke through the phone whilst sqealing a bit. I furrowed my eyebrows in confusion, as I spoke, "What? Are you both having a baby---"

"No Dumbo! Don't even think about it", She chuckled before continuing her words. "We're gonna visit you guys tonight, since I missed TaeTae and obviously you"

TaeTae?

Don't tell me that's a nickname for Taehyung.

As soon as I heard the closet room door knob clicking, I immediately spoke though the phone, "I'll call you back later", I whispered before hanging and she might have understand the situation.

I didn't wanted Taehyung to misunderstand something, cause I'm pretty sure if he saw me talking with someone on phone, he'll probably thing that it's Jungwoo.

Negative Thoughts. He always has those.

I cleared my throat before gathering courage to ask him a question that I was desperate to ask.

"U-umm... Why are you in such a bad mood---"

"If I ask you something for the first time, will you do it?", He asked while sitting beside me on the edge of the bed.

I looked at him before slowly and hesitantly nodding my head.

"Stay away from Jungwoo", He quoted as I looked at him in a bit disbelief. Is he jealous? No that can't be.

"I---"

"Just for this time, listen to me", He looked at me before holding one of my hand and interwining our fingers.

I glanced at him, a bit shocked at the situation. Why is he acting so lovely all of a sudden?

He looked at our hands before looking up at me again. "I know this is hard for you, but it's for your own safety. He's not a good guy Jieun, he's not who you think he is. Even though we are not mutually in love with eachother but we have to stay together and walk through this journey together"

He stared at our interwined hands before continuing his words. "I'll never forgive myself if something happens to you because of my silliness. I brought you in this mess, and it's my duty to protect you", for the first time I had a feeling to just obey whatever he says, and to follow whatever he wants.

He stood up from the seat and looked down at me before speaking. "Whenever you look at him, just remember the fact that you belong to someone", His words did made my heart flutter.

Before I could process things he leaned down, getting closer to me, and pecked my forehead, leaving me dumbfolded for a second.

"Think about it", He whispered before walking out of the room as I stared at his figure, recalling what just happened.

I knew he was just guilty for dragging me into this and he wanted to protect me.

Nothing else.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

151K 5.9K 46
Taehyung is completely devastated upon hearing that Jungkook is getting married in a month. He has always loved the boy but he could never admit his...
344K 10K 33
Jeon Jungkook who is a mafia boss He leads one of the most biggest mafia group in the whole world. He is feared among all. The most youngest and b...
132K 6.6K 33
My Husband thought I'm His Roommate, 'Together with Our son.' 💍 They Were Married For 5years, On The way to Fetch His Family From The Park He met A...