My room mate is my MENTOR.

By ekads_

I walked down the aisle of my the dorm building and unlocked door 214 I went inside and saw a man who is wear... More

Hey Guys
Okay Comrade
Asshole
Trouble
History
Truth hurts....a lot
Seriously???
Love me or Hate me
The Healing Heart and The Broken Heart
Fix me
Oh Crap
Little Black Dress
6 Ozeras
Way too creepy
What the hell
Decades
The Histories
3 Spells, 1 Sacrifice
Bastard
Moving Forward Steps
Dying in your arms.
Prisoner
Lorraine Ozera
Welcome Back
Old Habits
Time
Mission Accomplish
Sunny Day
Personal Agenda's
Dagger
Heart Made Of Ice
2 Weeks Later
Celebration
Russia
Scattered
S.O.S
Trevor
Another One
Arrival
Departure
Surprise
LDR
Flight
Hungary
Russia
Portland
Same Time Zone
The Wedding
Lunch
The Bahamas
Food and Pout
Pookie Bear
Death
Baby Shower
Breakfast
Storm
Marvelous Event
Las Vegas
Disgusting
Nursery
Corpse
Before Sunset
I Do
Going Home
Packages
Are we past it or not?
Welcome Caroline
No Idea
EPILOGUE

Cheesecake

327 20 1
By ekads_

Rose POV 

I lay down on the gym mat and stared at the ceiling, I already finished training with Dimitri and I am so sore and exhausted. After a few minutes I got up took a shower in the gym and put on some leggings and shirt I decided to wear my sliders instead of my rubber shoes. I brushed my hair, fixed my bag and went out of the gym leaving Dimitri to fix the gym equipment we used. To be honest though I'm not that mad at him I just like teasing him.  I went back to the dorm and when I entered the room I saw Abe and Janice seating on the sofa. "I said no." I said Abe chuckled and said "I know." I rolled my eyes closed the door and saw Tasha in the kitchen I went in the kitchen and she's sipping on some red wine "You okay? I heard you have training with Dimitri." I sighed and just pour myself some wine as well I leaned on the counter top and Tasha smiled at me "We arrived here 2 hours ago, we made mac n cheese, chicken, and cheesecake for dinner." Tasha pointed at the oven and I saw the mac n cheese.  

"I'm just tired to deal with this right now." I said Tasha rubbed my cheek and said "I know, but Abe insisted. Your Father said that if we don't attend this dinner he'll talk to Kirova and have us kick out of the academy, Queen Tatiana won't agree of course but I just said yes because first, I don't want to start a war between, you, Kirova, Queen Tatiana and Abe, second I know how much you love your friends and Dimitri, I also don't want to take away the happiness you and I have right now." I gave her a small smile and sighed "Well lets start this dinner then." 

Abe POV 

"They're too close." Janice said staring at Tasha and Rose "At least she has a mother material." I mumbled Janice glared at me and I watch Tasha and Rose as they prepare the table for dinner after a few minutes we sat on the dining area and Rose began to eat. "How was training?" I asked "Okay." Rose said "If you want to ask questions you can you know." I said "Hmm." Rose said eating her food "Disrespectful huh?" Janice said Rose gave Janice a wicked smile and said "What are you expecting me to welcome you with open arms after you gave me away 10 years ago? I'm not welcoming you two since you two also took away the chance of me knowing Tasha as well." Rose continue to ate her food and Tasha drank some wine "I don't know why Janice is here okay, but, I am here because I want to be a father to you Rose, I lost 10 years with you and I know you won't forgive me immediately but I am hoping you give me the chance to make it up to you." I said Rose sipped on her water and took a bite on her chicken "This chicken lacks some flavor." Rose said I smiled and said "I was only able to marinate it for an hour, your kitchen doesn't have that much food as well." she gave me a small smile and continue to eat "Want more?" 

Tasha asked gesturing at the mac n cheese Rose nodded her head yes and Janice shook her head "Don't eat too much Rosemarie, your already fat." I dropped my fork and Tasha glared at Janice "She's not fat, her body is perfect and did you came all this way just to insult Rose?" Janice rolled her eyes and Rose rolled her eyes as well "Your body is good, I remember when you were young you were skinny because your mother starved you." I said "Because she was eating too much!" Janice said "Shut up okay, I am tired from training and I don't know if your aware but I just got back from Russia since I was in Lorraine's fantasy land so, if you you don't have anything nice to say or you don't want to apologize for fucking up my life then please, leave." Rose said opening the door. 

We stared at her and Dimitri frowned "I'll just comeback later." Dimitri was about to leave but Rose dragged him inside "Join the party." she sarcastically said sitting down eating her food, Dimitri sat beside her and looked at her for a while before taking a chicken that I was offering him "How are you?" How's your family?" I asked Dimitri smiled at me and said "I'm good sir, my family is good as well." I smiled at him and gave him some mac n cheese. "This is good." I said eating the mac n cheese Tasha smiled at me and Janice scoffed "Bitch." Rose scoffed as well and said "At least she bothered to be a mother to me." Dimitri squeezed Rose's hand and Janice glared at Rose "Is that what the academy thought you? To be disrespectful to your mother?" Janice asked I rubbed my forehead and Rose replied "Nope its what abandonment thought me." I chuckled and Janice glared at me "What's so funny?" I smirked and said "She got the attitude from you." Janice rolled her eyes and ate her food "So what are you planning" Rose asked me "Well, I'm planning to get to know you first, maybe I can take you the mall, you know shopping and we can cook like old times? " I said Dimitri chuckled and said "Please do teach her how to cook, she almost burned down the kitchen when she attempted to cook fries." Tasha and I laughed while Rose glared at Dimitri. 

"Maybe we can also train together? Show me what Belikov taught you." I said Rose smiled at me and said "I would love that." we then ate the cheesecake that Janice made and Rose stared at it "I remember back then I would always ask Janice to make this for me." Rose said slicing the cheesecake into small pieces Janice smiled a bit and said "It was your favorite aside from the chocolate glaze doughnuts." Rose scoffed and said "You forgot to add some strawberries. Not surprise though, it was the maid who always makes this for me." she took a bite and Janice sighed "What do you want me to do then? Make this for you everyday??" Rose put her fork down and said "No, all my life what I just wanted from you was to be a mother to me, I just wanted you to give a fuck about me, read me stories before going to bed or make me breakfast or even take  me to school, all of those stuffs were done by Abe, some drivers and maids, so please forgive me for the cold treatment, because you deserve it you prideful bitch." Rose stood up took her bag and slammed the door shut to her room. 

"Rose is not that hard to deal with you know, she's a forgiving person, stubborn yes but she cares and she feels emotions too, she's like that because she got so hurt when you gave her way like an old pair of shoes." Dimitri said "Rose forgave me because I showed her I want to have a relationship with her, I showed her that she means something to me, until now I'm still trying to be a mother to her, to try and make up for the lost time." Tasha said Janice stood up took her bag and left as well. "Food is good though." Dimitri said I sighed and stared at Rose's door "Give her some time." Tasha said fixing up the plates while Dimitri wrap up the left overs. 

2 months ago 

Adrian POV 

"Hey, I need the results of the experiment we did in chem lab so that I can compile it then we can pass it." I look at Sydney and smiled at her, I gave her the results and asked "What about OUR chemistry?" she blushed and looked away "I'm serious, I find you interesting Sage." I said she looked away and read the results "Hello??" I said she sighed and said "I didn't know you and I have chemistry." I was bout to reply but Mason came "Yeah you two have chemistry, we experimented a few hours ago." Sydney laughed and I glared at Mason. 

"How about we go out on a date?" I asked "Yeah sure!" Mason said Sydney giggled and I glared at Mason he frowned and then widen his eyes "OHHH." I rolled my eyes and look at Sydney "Fine Ivashkov, though I gotta warn you, I'm not easy." she said standing up and then walking away. 

4 hours later 

I pinned Sydney on the door and continue to kiss her soft lips "Not easy huh?" I said chuckling she pushed me away and glared at me I chuckled and pulled her closer "My past relationships hasn't been serious you know, so I hope you don't mind if I tell you that I wanna take things...slow." I said Sydney smiled at me and said "I don't mind at all." I smiled and we just watched some movies in Netflix, Sydney sat on the couch while I sat on the floor she played with my hair and I smiled. 

Present Time 

Dimitri POV 

"Check on Rose for us okay?" Abe said I nodded my head yes and he left with Tasha since they are planning to have coffee to catch up with each other. I jiggled Rose door knob and its locked I sighed and unlocked it with the duplicate key I have. I went in and saw her fast asleep on the bed and she's still wearing her leggings and oversize shirt. I removed her leggings put in on the hamper and closed her curtains I turned the AC on and after 5 minutes it was already cold so I turn the ceiling fan off. I lay down beside Rose and pulled her closer I kissed her cheek and she pulled away from me "I'm sorry." I whispered she turn to look at me and I saw her eyes were a little red I  sat up and pulled her closer wiping away the tears on her face then I realized she wasn't sleeping she was crying. I kissed her forehead and she continue to cry "Let it all out my love." I held her tight and combed her soft hair using my fingers. 

"I wanna go back to Russia..." Rose mumbled "I was happy there with your family, even though it was just for a moment." I kissed her forehead and said "We'll stay there during summer." I pulled her closer and she buried her face in my chest I kissed her cheek again and again until she pouted at me "I'm not fat am I?" I chuckled and said "No, love your not fat." she pouted at me and said "I'm still hungry." I laughed and said " There's some left overs." Rose got out of her bed and went straight to the kitchen I watch her eat and she looks so happy eating after she ate I wash the dishes and she sat on the counter top "Your not off the hook yet comrade." I chuckled and wrapped my arms around her waist "I know." she smiled at me and kissed my lips. 

"What was the meeting all about?" Rose asked "Kirova and the council just wanted to make sure that you, Christian and Tasha are okay." I said "Is it true that our body temperature changed?" Rose asked "Yep." she laughed and said "I can't believe I was walking around snowy Germany not knowing that my body is shivering." I smiled and said "Speaking of Germany, Queen Tatiana called me earlier she found out that she has a property in Germany and when she described it, it sounded like the house Ivory and Lorraine stayed in." Rose widen her eyes and I smiled "Queen Tatiana is on her way to Germany right now to see if the letters are there, she also sent other people to Russia to uncover histories that was buried." Rose hugged me and I smiled "You happy?" I asked she nodded her head yes and said "Every thing will finally be at peace." I kissed her forehead and she smiled wiping away the tears on her face. 

"Roza..." she looked at me and said "Hmm" I look at her big brown chocolate eyes and said "Marry me." 

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

21K 710 29
Rose has a secret, a secret she's been keeping from everyone. What happens when she loses control and someone finds out? #1 vampireacademy 06/14/22 #...
33.3K 1.2K 72
Something's going on with Rose. She's never been what anyone deems 'normal', especially after she became shadow kissed, but this is something else. T...
25K 676 30
Rose has two options? Kill Dimitri or find a way to bring him back? After getting a letter from Dimitri, threatening the life of the Academy and her...
29.4K 1.2K 56
CONTAINS MATURE CONTENT. Set in the Vampire Academy Moroi/dhampir world. Alternate ending. What if the Mรขnฤƒ never tried to claim Lissa? The cabin wou...