Creator Of The Pleiades

By NormalComic

What would happen if one of Ainzes old friends was also transported along with him and sees the merciless mon... More

Author notes/Bio
Chapter 1:Final Hour
Chapter 2:The Blue Flamed Demon
Chapter 3:New World,New Problems
Chapter 4:The blue roses and the devil within)Part 1
Chapter 4:The blue roses and the devil within)part 2
Chapter 5: Tale of Two Rulers
Chapter 6: Night of The Blue Phantom
Chapter 7: Siege)Part 1
Chapter 7: Siege)Part 2
Chapter 8: Aftermath
Chapter 9: Ruin on the horizon
Chapter 10: Precious and humble servants
Chapter 11: A proposal
Chapter 12: A Path Forward
Chapter 13: The Frost Mountains and The Timid Dragon

Chapter 5.5: Memories of old and new

2.9K 71 73
By NormalComic

[Outside a Drake nest the many powerful members of Ainz Ooan Gown stand. They gather around discussing and planning in a circle emotes occasionally popping over their heads to convey emotion. with Y/N avatar not to far away immobile laying against a rock.

Touchme: Ok guys, this particular Drake nest has given us alot of trouble in the past. Before we start does anyone need any loot specific from the item drops for their builds?

Ulbert Alain Odle: Now that I think about it Spitfire mentioned he needed monster parts to upgrade his wings of swiftness.

Herohero: He STILL wants to upgrade those things were upgraded at least 7 times. I get wanting to get the most out of what you have but in my opinion that's just ridiculous. When is enough, enough for him?

Touchme: Well what's he need? Does he need the Drake's wings or what? If he needs those exactly we might have a problem. We need to sell them to get enough gold to fund the upgrades for the 3rd floor.

Bukubukuchagama: True but in the future when the Drakes respawn he can make it easier and protect the healers.

Perorocino: Where is he anyway? He sorta of just disappeared.

Ulbert Alain Odle: Oh he's up there,he said food was arriving at his house IRL.

High above them Y/N avatar is immobile laying against a rock with his eyes closed. On him he wears the gold armor he used in Ainz Ooan Gown's Hay day when all members were active in Yggdrasil.

Momonga: Really getting food at a time like this?

Touchme: I'm certain he'll be back before we start the raid. Now for what we will do I'll run in first destroying all the eggs so more don't come later on. When they start flying at us Tabula, Momonga and the others will fire around 6th tier AOE spells to knock them out of the air. I will use a maximized version of intimidating shout to separate them so physical damage dealers like myself and Takemikazuchi so we don't have to fight them all at once. When mines done we'll need Takemikazuchi to throw out a shout of his own to keep the pressure on them. And of course Bellriver and so on and so forth.

Nishikienrai: Hmmm just to be save I feel the magic users should also cast Devine Intervention so they can more easily AE.

Touchme: Good idea each Drake is very powerful on their own and we'll need to take them out as quickly as possible. We'll certainly be in trouble if we don't take them down quick.

Ulbert Alain Odle: I think this plan might actually work and we'll be able to pull it off this time. What do you think Momonga? Can you give a rundown of our chance of victory real quick?

Momonga: Yeah sure just gimme a sec.

Momonga taps the air opening a menu in front of his face. After a minute of him calculating he closes it and turns to the group.

Momonga: It was coming up with a 32.33, repeating of course, of our chances surviving this.

Touchme: That's a lot better than we usually do. If we do die we'll lose 5 levels but with the monsters near the respawn point we should easily grind up again. Alright everyone you ready?

Up on the rock Y/N avatar comes back to life quickly blinking his eyes.

System:{Player: Spitfire has rejoined}

As if waking up he stretches his Mecha wings shooting out a intense stream of fire. He looks down and see all his friends get their weapons and items set, readying themselves.

Y/N: About to start? Let's do this than,as a not so wise man once said...

He flys into the sky doing a loop in the air flying head first into the entrance.

Y/N: LEEERROOOYYY JEEEEENKINS!!!

He enters and the guild members see blue lights shining dimly in the corridor followed by sounds of monsterous Roars.

Bukubukuchagama: Oh My God He Just flew In!!

Touchme: Just remember everyone stick to the plan! Amanomahitotsu make sure you save him before he goes killing himself.
--------
After the raid the higher up members of Ainz Ooan Gown stand around the golden armored demon. Bukubukuchagama the pink blob of flesh burates him especially.

Bukubukuchagama: You can be such a moron Spitfire that was just ridiculous!

Y/N: I mean you WERE about to rush in and I do have food I ordered laying around getting cold IRL. I thought I would lead the way and get this monster raid done as quickly as possible.

Momonga: Oh yeah Ulbert mentioned you ordered food, what did you get anyway?

Y/N: I got a McDonald's 20 mcnuggets and medium french fries with ketchup packs of course.

Touchme: McDonald's delivers food?

Y/N: Well normally no but a flu like virus is spreading in my area and we're stuck in quarantine. While we're in quarantine their physically delivering food to houses. They even added a small "get well" kid toy in all their orders.

Perorocino: Speaking of kid toys I don't think you ever told us your age. How old are you?

Y/N: That's...a bit complicated, you see-

Bukubukuchagama: Why Are Guys Talking About McDonald's?!?!

Touchme: Yeah we should get back on topic, now Spitfire. You may be our fast hit and run brawler but you should just slow down a little bit. Just step back and analyze all pieces on the board, your enemies and your allies just as well. Don't just Nelly Willie charge at an enemy without accounting for affinities and weaknesses.

Y/N: You know I'm bad at multitasking. It's one of the many reasons I don't have my character being able to cast over 600 spells like Mong over there. Keeping track of that many spells and figuring out what to use in any one situation plus managing mana is to hard. Just a passive attack skill called Combo Star and about a dozen performance enhancing spells. Simple yet effective build, just how I like it.

Bukubukuchagama: That doesn't mean you can do whatever you want!

Y/N: If you're mad at me because of that chicken prank a few months ago sorry but that was the funniest thing I've done in a long time and I'm not apologizing.

The pink blob of flesh Bukubukuchagama stays there clearly planning something but with her avatar it's impossible to tell exactly. A slight smirk of a smile can be heard and she turns to everyone else not to far away.

Bukubukuchagama: Ooooh Yama-chan~

Y/N: Wait what are you doing?

Yamiko: Yeah Bukubuku?

Bukubukuchagama: Hit him,hit him hard.

Yamaiko: Your wish is my command.

Y/N: WAIT I ONLY HAVE HAVE 50 HEALTH LEFT!!!

Yamaiko: Sorry man but you gotta do what you do for the one you love. You'll understand one day.

Y/N: THAT ONE DAY ISN'T TODAY!!!

Yamaiko brings his hands up casting a shadow over me and blocking out the sun. Reality goes in slow motion as Yamiko brings down his gauntlet with immense force behind it.

This is gonna hurt. At least I have my mcnuggets waiting for me...]

Evileye: Y/N you okay?

I feel a top on my shoulder and I jolt back to reality. I look around and see a river going down stream in front of me.

Y/N: W-whats going on?

Evileye: You tell me you looked like you were in some sort of trance.

Y/N: A trance?

I put a hand to my head and everything comes back to me.Blue Rose accepted a iron quest to kill an unidentified spider monster in some cave on a cliff of a river. Our leader Lakyus sent us ahead of her so she can stay a bit longer to figure out what we're dealing with. We set up camp but with my non-existent need to sleep I just do random stuff outside the campsite while their sleeping to pass the time. I definitely remember sitting by this river but nothing else after that...

[Touchme: Just step back and analyze all pieces on the board, your enemies and your allies just as well.]

Why did I remember that now of all times?

I look into the river at my reflection and remember about the mask that I wear unknown to everyone.

Y/N:(Whisper) Could that be what...

I take off my mask reverting into my true form with a white veil going across my body. After putting it down to my side I start rubbing my eyes.

Evileye: Um what are you doing?

Y/N: Remembering back to an old friends words to just step back and analyze what's going on. I think the mask is more than meets the eye no pun intended.

Evileye: That's really rare,all you do is say unfunny puns.

Y/N: Tia is right, you are sharp tongued. Well anyway I think I'm just going to leave the mask off for a little bit. I'll put it back on in a little though I know they don't mean it but they always get nervous when I'm around in that form. Even if a friendly Demon is nice they still have the appearance of a monster.

Evileye: Don't worry yourself to death about it. If you worry every second you'll burn yourself out and it's not like we can do anything at the moment to break that curse on you. On to more pressing matters, unlike the sword who's main purpose is to unleash large amounts of power the mask and rock aren't so cleared cut. Unfortunately the appraisal tier spell requirement to analyze it at it's core is unbelievably high. Even with my strength I can't hope to appraise it. The only person I know might be capable of it is Rigrit.

Rigrit? I've heard Blue Rose talk about their contacts and connections but I never heard of a Rigrit among them.

Y/N: Who's she?

Evileye: Just one of my old comrades but she's currently retired I don't want to bother her. Even with dealing with items such as these. Speaking of friends you said you were in monster helping/hunting group. The mask showed your old past with them?

Y/N: Yeah but it wasn't all just hunting and fighting non-stop. There were slow,calm moments where we just had fun like friends should. Let me tell you a story basically there's this one time in the year we do a tradition called Christmas where everyone can't attack each other. Around that time a female member of our group called Bukubukuchagama would unendingly prank us. One thing leads to another and it spirals into a prank war between the boys and girls. There's 38 boys but only 3 girls which you think would give us an advantage but Bukubukuchagama is an entirely different monster. Her pranking ability alone equaled about 30 of us evening the playing field. We would have utterly lost if they didn't come to me.

Evileye: Why would they come to you?

Y/N: There's these special wooden items that you pay for that can do all sorts of things. On the first of April they had special effects exclusively on that day and I bought one of everything.

Evileye: Now I'm curious how much did you spend?

Y/N: About the equivalent of 2,000,000 gold pieces.

In the cash shop store that's just $18. The creators of Yggdrasil wanted to make sure if you did spend money you didn't feel like you were getting coned out of your money. Just one of the many great things that made Yggdrasil great. Besides in the endgame you would need 500,000,000 to revive a NPC on par with the guardians and no one had that kind of money laying around.

Y/N: Her brother Perorocino came to me and said that she had an unnatural fear of chickens. I was their secret weapon to winning the war...

[Outside the guild official hot springs all male members of Ainz Ooan Gown stand waiting with Y/N at the center while all female members are inside unaware.

Y/N: Alright boys it's time to get revenge on Bukubukuchagama and the girls you ready?

Boys: YEAH!!!

Yamaiko: I'm telling you Spitfire if you do this Bukubukuchagama is gonna return it ten fold. She is good at pranking but when she's the one being pranked it's an entirely different story. Perorocino reason with him.

Perorocino: Hell no I'm watching this!

Y/N: With majority rule it's time to execute Kentucky 66. RELEASE THE QUACKEN!!!

Yamaiko: Don't you mean kraken?

Y/N: YOU KNOW WHAT I SAID!!!

After all of them are inside Takemikazuchi slams the metal door hard and I begin meld it into the wall with immense heat. As I finish we hear splashes of water followed by screams. They start giving thumbs up with the 😀 emoji over their heads. After a few moments theirs nothing but silence leaving us flabbergasted. They physically express their questions but also not knowing I shrug my shoulder. I put my head to the metal door trying to hear something.

Bukubukuchagama: Maximize magic) Mega Impact!

The door crashes open with me taking the force of it head on. I crash into the rock wall behind me being sandwiched. All the male members back away as the female members come out filled with anger. She holds up the head of a decapitated chicken and the male members immediately know what she wants. They point to me stuck in the wall still being sandwiched desperately trying to get free. Using my wings at full strength I blast off the wall finally freeing myself. Laying on the door it slides accross the floor creating sparks. It slows down to a halt with it just feet away to where it was originally placed. Sensing a intimidating aura I look up to see all the female members with unsettling smiles holding their weapons.

Y/N: You know people always think being called a "bitch" is so negative. But frankly I just think it shows how strong, confidant, and Absolutely FUCKING Terrifyingly All of You Are Please Have Mercy!!!

Bukubukuchagama: Oh no your not getting off that easy. YOU bring that pole over here.

Y/N: what are you doing with that? What Are You Doing With That?! WHAT ARE YOU DOING WITH THAT?!?!]

"In the latest vr technology you can feel these worlds with all five of your senses!" Well they weren't lying...

Y/N: She never really forgave me and I never apologized so we became frenemies. Hey Evileye you ok?

I turn to Evileye who looks like she got the life sucken out of her. She slowly walks toward me putting both hands on my shoulders.

Evileye: 2,000,000 GOLD PIECES?!?!?! ARE YOU INSANE!!! WITH THAT MUCH YOU COULD BUY HALF AN KINGDOM!!! WHY DID YOU WASTE IT ON SOME WOODEN STICKS?!?!?!

Y/N: You know... for the lols.

Evileye:...-_-

Evileye let's go of my shoulders in defeat returning and becoming her sharp tongued self once again.

Evileye: Just remind me to never put you in charge of our treasury,EVER. So before this group what did you do before that?

Y/N: That one is even more complicated I won't go into so much detail but I had a very different skill set before I was cursed. I was called the Blue Phantom and I was actually very skilled with long range weapons. It didn't doing it for me so I left.

Before Yggdrasil there was this MASSIVE space war game where thousands of players would be fighting each other at once. Compared to Yggdrasil the people took role-playing to a unhealthy level. This game was based on a series called Warhammer and it was to put it mildly... intense.

I called my character the Blue Phantom and was a master of the sniper rifle if I do say myself.

With my role I didn't see so much front line action and was sent to assassinate the leaders. This resulted in pent up frustration that boiled over into Yggdrasil with me charging head first without thinking. I like to think I have a better handle on it since coming to the new world but that's subjective.

Evileye: Why did you leave?

Y/N: Well a thing happened one day called the heresy of the booty...

Y/N: Alot of cultured people lost their lives that day...

There's a point where role-playing can be fun and when it can become a BIT to much. One moment I'm just in the shooting range having fun with friends. Next thing I know people are shooting each other screaming heretic, the planet gets nuked,and I die. It was an experience. After that I searched for something new and found a steadily rising game in popularity called Yggdrasil. I wanted to go down a different route and bad by character a front line brawler rather than a sniper. Transferring from a space war game to a more grounded classic fantasy world brought as many complications as you can imagine. It's not like a controller, there's all different kinds of things to consider for VR like gravity and handling with more times than not heavily varying from game to game. To make sure I survive player killers and get used to it I started making the 7 monsters that would one day be upgraded to become the Pleiades. Disappointingly with them being originally beginner monster companions there was a limit to how much stronger they can get so they were capped around level 65. And again one thing leads to another and I became one of the founding members of Nazarick alongside Mong and Touchme.

Evileye: Heresy of the booty...

Y/N: Hey they named it not me.

Evileye stairs intensely at Y/N

Evileye:...

Y/N:...

Evileye: You are truly an enigma in so many ways.

Y/N: For better and for worse that's just how I am. And your no different you literally and figuratively wear a mask of your own. The only thing I know about you is that your a very powerful vampire SOMEWHERE over the age of 250.

Evileye: Since your a part of Blue Rose and you revealed a bit about your pass I suppose it's only fare. I possess a rare talent to copy virtually any spell with certain criteria to accomplish. Once day I inadvertently copied Cure Elim Los Malvar's spell and transformed myself into a vampire. After that the vampire half of myself slowly took over and I was called Landfall,one of the evil deities that ruled over a country of the dead.

Well I wasn't expecting an introduction like that! Like damn I was expecting drakula "I want to suck your blood" not something like this epic that gets revealed at the end of a story!

Evileye: I was inevitably helped by the thirteen heroes and regained my humanity. After that I helped them defeat the other evil deities like the insect god. Currently the vampire Lord Landfall me is remembered in history as just another one of the deities the thirteen heroes killed. Remembered simply as a tyrannical monster that brought down a kingdom.

Y/N: You didn't try to clear your name? Even after all the good you did afterward?

Evileye: Why would I clear my name no matter how you put it I did kill people. If you kill three people to save seven you will still be in trouble or at least get ridiculed by the masses. I was the one who suggested they announce they brought me down and kill me. I believe shortly after that they encountered that beast who was guarding the three treasures you now have. Two hundred years after I met Rigrit and she challenged me to a duel on a condition. If she were to beat me I would take her place in Blue Rose.

Y/N: And judging by where you are in the modern day I can take a pretty good guess on who won.

Evileye: Yes she was quite powerful, more so than I could possibly imagine. I go by the name Evileye now traveling and having a good everyday life with my teammates.

Y/N: Being taken over by a presence your unable to control, being with very powerful groups in the past,even wearing masks to hide ourselves. Huh we're actually a lot more similar than I thought.

Evileye: There might be some residence of truth in that. Now let's meet back with the others,they should have finished taking down camp by now.

Y/N: Ok just gimme a sec to gear up.

I stretch out my arm of fire grabbing my mask bringing it in front of me. Inspecting for a few seconds I flip it around seeing the running of the river through the eye sockets. As I put it on a now familiar white veil goes over my body it being now invisible to the naked eye. The black clothes I bought appear once more on my body as I stand up. When I make it straight up I unsheathe my sword bringing it in front of my face seeing my reflection in it. I twirl my sword in the air putting it back into it's sheath with a metal clank. I turn to Evileye and nod my head signaling to her that I'm ready and we start hiking back to the campsite.
--------
Walking up a slope we see the outer edges of the campsite neatly organized. The twins Tia and Tina are in the middle of taking down a small tent. On the right side Gagaran is carrying multiple heavy bags. She puts them down one by one each creating loud bangs as they hit the ground. When she's finished she claps her hands turning in our direction giving us her usual energized welcome.

Gagaran: Well don't you look at that our shorty and thorn have finally arrived!

Y/N: Thorn?

Gagaran: All roses have thorns and with your crazy strength I think it's fitting.

The twins finish putting down the tent and Tina comes over to continue the conversation.

Tina: Yes as well as how much of a nuisance you are overall.

Tia: Sister play nice.

Tina: Fine I'll play along for the time being.

Gagaran: Ok with the camp taken down it's time for Blue Rose to get to work! Shorty what's the job this time?

Evileye: It's a subjection quest on some kind of spider monster. Lakyus stayed behind to get more information and will arrive soon so we should scout ahead to determine what we can.

Gagaran: I'll bring the muscle and protect everyone if it trys to sneak up on us!

Tia/Tina: And we'll quickly slice off it's legs!

Evileye: Once it's down I'll use a recently learned spell called Vermin bane to deal the finishing blow. Of course that's if it's not in the cave and somewhere lurking in the forest.

Gagaran: Alright Blue Rose move out!

All of them start heading out into the forest with me still standing in the same place still trying to wrap my head around it.

Y/N: Wait, wait,wait that's all?!

Evileye: What's the matter?

Y/N: That's the plan? No elaborate organized spell casting? Just block,slash,bug spell?

Tia: It's only one monster and it's classified as an iron quest. We don't need any big plans.

Y/N: When put it that way I guess it makes sense. I'm just so use to that kind of stuff I guess...

Annoyed Tina speaks up.

Tina: Well we don't want to get use to this life style! Maintenance costs for our equipment are much greater than anyone else's. Gold quests are minimum to keep it up and now we're stuck on iron quests surviving on pennies because you choose to stay at copper!

Y/N: I have my own personal reasons for doing that...

Tina: Tell us than! What are you trying to hide something!?

Y/N: It's complicated... You wouldn't understand!

Tina: Try me!

Y/N: What do you have against me lady?!

On the side lines Gagaran, Evileye, and Tia watch on as they argue.

Gagaran: Those two cannot get along...

Evileye: It might become a issue if this continues. Tia can you break it? Gagaran and I'll wait sure.

Tia: Don't worry I'll deal with it quick.

Gagaran: Alright let's go shorty!

Gagaran and Evileye continue to go into the forest the dark forest soon being blocked by trees and branches being unable to see them. Tia turns around to see her sister and Y/N at each other throats and gives a deep sigh. She runs up to them pinching their ears and starts to silently drag them along.

Tina: WHAT ARE YOU DOING, TIAAAA!!

Y/N: OUCH HEY I'M NOT A LITTLE KID YOU KNOW!!
--------

--------
LATER
On top of a cliff over the river the members of Blue Rose look inside a dark cave unable to see anything inside.

Gagaran: Sooooo who's going in?

Tina: Hey Y/N why don't you go? Your strong.

Evileye: Nobody's going in. We're just going to wait for Lakyus to get here with the information. Once we have that we can make a plan as how to deal with it effectively.

Y/N: I don't know I mean it's just some spider monster... you know that I will go in you guys just relax.

I unsheathe my sword and rest it and my shoulder and begin walking in.

Evileye: Um did you not listen to what I just said?

Y/N: Yeah but since you all are just going to stay here doing nothing I'll deal with it quickly. Don't worry I'm not gonna rush in, I'll take it nice and slow. Look at it this way if the worse happens you'll just have one less mountain on the horizon when I use Dawn of Requiem. No need to worry I'm a brave boy.

I walk in the cave leaving them behind and being engulfed by the darkness.
--------
An uncomfortable silence befalls the group outside with Tia finally breaking the silence.

Tia: I will say this he is bold.

Tina: He's an idiot is what he is I guarantee he'll come running out the cave like a scaredy cat bailing on us.

Gagaran: I've been meaning to ask that why do you show such hostility to Thorn?

Tina: Are you kidding me?! He tried to kill all of us a few days ago! My sister was on the verge of death! How are you all not hostile?!

Tia: Sister you weren't there to see it happen...

Evileye: Tia's correct I have a knack at telling ones character and his is not nefarious by any means.

Gagaran: Yeah he's sort of like that fun lost cousin you never known you have. A cousin that can get very angry in seconds and destroy a house but hey no one's perfect. On the rare chances he does get angry he gets ANGRY this one time I tried putting pineapple on the food he made called pizza and he went ballistic.

Evileye: Besides you accepted me when you learned of my past-

Tina: That was an entirely different story and you know it! I KNOW you all feel he is hiding something from us! There's more to his story than just "oh a curse was placed on me and I am now a demon"!

Evileye: Whether if it's an actual curse or something else he certainly doesn't actively enjoy it or have any choice in the matter. He isn't an idiot he treats his power with the respect it deserves and only when necessary or beneficial.

Gagaran: Wow you really sound like you know him. You two been getting closer eh?

Evileye: And once again your spreading untrue rumors Gagaran, you know how I feel about that kind of stuff. Females that actively search for a strong partner to protect them and their children should be looked down upon. It's just foolish, all of it would be taken care of if they just become strong in their own right. It's purely professional nothing more nothing less.

Gagaran: Suuure*Wink Wink*

Evileye: Your just making things uncomfortable for everyone Gagaran.

As they chatter they start to hear running from inside the cave and see Y/N coming in their direction.

Evileye: Oh your back already how did it-

Evileye:-go...

All of Blue Rose stand still trying to process what happened with the sound of the wind blowing in the air.

Gagaran: Tia...

Tia: Yeah...

Gagaran: Did you put something weird in our food last night because I swear Thorn just jumped off the cliff into the river...

They all look at each other realizing they all saw the same thing and quickly run to the edge. Down stream they can see Y/N swimming away with his sword on his back.

Gagaran: HEY THORN WHERE YOU GOING!!!

Y/N:(from a distance) I AIN'T A BRAVE ENOUGH BOY FOR THIS!!!

Tina: I was saying I was expecting him to bail but I didn't think he would actually do it...

Evileye: But what could be scary enough to scare him off?

From behind they can hear the familiar voice of their going up the slope.

Lakyus: Hey everyone! I found out what we're dealing with apparently it's called an "Ettercap". It supposedly takes over a dead body and uses it to lure in people. Where is Y/N and why are all of you on the edge of a cliff?

They all turn around immediately getting out their weapons and spells ready. Evileye motions Lakyus over to them.

Evileye: Lakyus come over slowly.

Lakyus: Why what's going on?

???: Come and see...

Lakyus: Eh?

Lakyus slowly turns around.

Ettercap: Come and see...
--------
Down in the river I'm swimming downstream when I hear a giant crash of a hammer and the sound of a bug splattering.

Lakyus: IT'S EVERYWHERE!!!

Evileye: Eeeew this will not wash off easily.

Sorry girls but there is no fucking way I'm dealing with that thing! There's limits to what even I will do...
--------
Later I get to a open sunny area down stream where I can dry off my clothes. I twist my shirt forcing out all the water into the river and put it to the side along with everything else. I lay back putting my hands behind my head against the ground. Looking up I stair into the slowly turning orange sky.

I'll meet up with everyone at the inn later. Maybe if I make something for them they won't hurt me as much. I'm no chief but I saw some videos online so I know the basics at least. Even if the others forgive me Tina will still hold it over my head for the rest of my life. I can understand her anger towards me but it still doesn't make it easier. If I had a sister and she was hurt badly I wouldn't forgive the person that caused that situation to happen no matter the reasons. Especially when it's someone suspicious like me...

Y/N: Would they even believe me if I told them everything with Yggdrasil?

???: Don't know but I'm glad I won't be the one to eventually do it.

Laying on the ground I hear my same voice distorted coming from somewhere else. I sit up looking for it's origin and watch it also laying nonchalantly. Black flames flowing out of his body into the air.

I roll over to my clothes grabbing the sheath of my sword taking it out.

Y/N: You...

Spitfire: The way you acted though was just pathetic! I would have never run away from that thing.

Y/N: I don't know what's going on but I know that your nothing but bad news...

I take off the mask and as I and the sword are changing I start sprinting at him. As I'm running my wings appear on my back and I begin to hover. I fly high up into the sword in hand ready to bring it down in a overhead swing. But before I do that he disappears into thin air. Confused I float there in the air relaxing my body lowering my sword.

Y/N: Where did he...

I look down on the ground and see the masked I took off moments ago slightly shaking. I fly down landing on the ground and begin slithering toward it. I pick it still shaking.

Y/N: Could it have been...?

I look back to the area he was and back to the mask. Reluctantly I take a deep breath and put it back on. Sure enough he reappears in front of me still laying down.

Spitfire: Welcome back!

Y/N: Your...me.

Spitfire: The new you that was created when we first arrived in this dump heap.

Y/N: So what is gonna happen now? You gonna try and take over me or something?

Spitfire: We both know with that sword I could never do it. No, I'm here to say a few things of my own! First of all your becoming to human for both our own goods. Think of the sword as a water damm. The underline truth is if you keep holding me down all water will go to one side of the damm leaving nothing for me. If that happens you'll be your old self before coming here and be to scared to fight anything. Coming to a world full of dangerous monsters compared to our normal one. How did you think you had the courage to face them? On the flip side if my part of the damm gets to much that'll leave you with very little making me unable to control my more expressive self. That's what you unintentionally did when we had that spar against Gagaran. I'll go on a rampage and adventurers from all over would be trying to kill me and no one wins in that scenario.

Y/N: Just get to the point!

Spitfire: The point is I am still you differences and all. I have all your memories of our old life and want to protect the same things. If my part gets too full I'll hurt both our allies and foes,if yours gets full even if you want to save someone you won't have the courage to do anything. If we're to live in this world we need to coexist. Remember what Azarath said only when we're balance and become one with that sword can we unlock this supreme "Titan" ability.

Y/N: Even with what you say is true you think I'm gonna trust you just like that?!

Spitfire: Don't get me wrong I don't enjoy this situation either! I don't exactly like being a spectator trapped, unable to do anything but this is the situation we're stuck in! Most likely everyone is a effected differently when coming here depending on their respective race description. Undeads for example might have their emotions kept in check if they get to extreme. Or dwarves and elves might instinctively hate each other even though they were friends in Yggdrasil.

Y/N: So you gonna talk me to death or what?.

Spitfire: We may have slightly different methods but the underline truth is we desire the same thing. That's all I have to say, just keep what I said in mine. I'll be leaving now, if you want me I'll appear when that mask's on.

Y/N: You'll just know when I want you?

Spitfire: Of course I AM another version of you after all...

He disappears for good this time whether I have the mask on or not. I put my sword and cross my arms thinking with my eyes closed.

Y/N: Another version of me with my memories...
--------

--------
Dozens of miles away

Outside a small village a storm begins to form. A blue tornado touches the ground lightning Everything in a shade of blue.

A small figure runs out tripping on her exit on the floor. She quickly gets up turning around reaching her hand for the tornado. It starts to deform and everything comes back to normal with her being calm.

???: Good it would have been quite problematic if "she" followed me. Hmmmm...

She looks around her vicinity seeing a man made road and a forest around her. She looks at her bag checking it's weight.

???: Silver left quite a few things behind for me... It wouldn't be advised to show all of my cards just yet.

She looks around seeing a open spot under a tree. She drops it in covering up all visible points with leaves and dirt.

???: This is a secluded place,It will be quite some time before anyone were to find it. The area where the god-kin are scheduled to do battle with the floor guardian Shalltear is quite a long way. Fighting both god-kin and the supposed strongest guardian would put me at quite a disadvantage. I'll have to lure the god-kin away before the fighting starts. Now on to more present matters-

???: -which road do I take?

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

25.2K 1.1K 14
Suzuki wokee up in his avatar as Momonga. All the NPCs of Nazarik gained consciouness and procrasted themselves before him. At the same time, a so ca...
92.3K 894 9
Y/N, otherwise known as U/N, the most feared player in YGGDRASIL. The reason behind this wasn't just his stats or that he could wipe out whole guilds...
335K 3.9K 21
My first RWBY multiverse story. This one will be what would happen if Jaune Arc, Beacon's own nerd/dead-last/faker/etc, becomes the ruler of Nazarick...
2.8K 123 6
Having shown up in a techno hellscape of night city, Ainz Ooal Gown explores the world in hopes of finding nazerick. As he was making a temporary hom...