Billionaire Love (Frankiana)

Galing kay shezafina

Life...is like every pages of a book,you were the one who will manage to write every chapter of your story,yo... Higit pa

Chapter 1 - New beginnings
Chapter 2 - Meeting
Chapter 3 - News
Chapter 4 - One night stand
Chapter 5 - Drunked
Chapter 6 - Bestfriends
Chapter 7 - The Project
Chapter 8 - Dinner
Chapter 9 - Flowers
Chapter 10 - Jealousy,Hurt and Betrayal
Chapter 11- Resolve
Chapter 12 - Girlfriend
Chapter 14 - Greece (Part 2)
Chapter 15 - Argument
Chapter 16 - Friends
Chapter 17 - Gazini and Maza
Chapter 18 - Family
Chapter 19 - The healing
Chapter 20 - Kiss
Chapter 21- Heartbreak
Chapter 22 - Relationship
Chapter 23 - Forgiveness
Chapter 24 - Phone call
Chapter 25 - Family Dinner
Chapter 26 - Ashley
Chapter 27- Love
Chapter 28 - Girl in the Past
Chapter 29 - Pain
Chapter 30 - The end of us
Chapter 31 - Regrets
Chapter 32 - New life
Chapter 33 - Reunited
Chapter 34 - Reunited (part 2)
Chapter 35 - Truth
Chapter 36 - The older brother
Chapter 37 - Julia Margaret Mackey
Chapter 38 - My Daughter
Chapter 39- We meet again
Chapter 40 - Still love you
Chapter 41
Epilogue

Chapter 13 - Greece

427 12 0
Galing kay shezafina

Diana Pov

Experience is the the best teacher..Experiences makes you stronger. Memories you shared will always be remembered.

We meet a lot of people in this journey but whoever is destined to be will always prevail. We may lose some people but you will also meet new people along the way..

Life is full of possibilities...

Some people worrying about the future... planning it,  trying to predict it, trying to prevent something from happening. The future is constantly changing and no matter how we predict, how we try and imagine it,one thing is for sure... The future is never how we predict it to be...

As we grow older,we become braver,we become wiser.Being with someone doesn't guarantee happiness.. I mean, we all know that heartache is part of life and pain is part of being human..We are allowed to cry, it is normal to feel pain.

But life is so short to stay miserable.. therefore, do the things that make you happy, spent time with someone you love,take many photos, laugh like never before.. Remember every moment is impotant.. be thankful for the people who are a part of your journey and until now still a part of your life....

Were currently at my office..Our luggage are ready. I'm waiting for George to call me. His a good friend of Fourth and his a pilot. Were taking my personal jet..Suddenly i heard my phone ringing..

"Hello"

"HI BESTFRIEND!" his shouting on the line.

"Ohhh.Fourth..I thought i was George"

"Yeah..about that.. George can't make it,and he told me how important this trip to you and you beautiful girlfriend,... So i decided to take his place today.." he says with an accent."I'll be your Pilot for today,Madam"

"Are you kidding me?"

"Of course not.. I'm serious little cousin.." i groaned at him..

"Fourth.."

"I know you want this to be perfect..I know you Diana,remember i'm your bestfriend..Don't worry i will behave..i will not do anything that will ruined your time together..I'm just so happy, that you are happy Diana, Franki is a lucky girl."

"No.. I'm lucky to have her,..but enough of heart to heart talk." i heard laughing...we both laughs..

"I'll be there in few minutes...You and Franki should get ready..wait for me in the rooftop,Di"

"Alright Fourth.. Thanks" as i hang up the call..

----------

Franki Pov

I'm excited for this trip. and be with my hot, gorgeous girlfriend.. I imagine her laying in the sand with two piece and kiss her lips, down to her neck, i lick he-

My thought are interrupted with a snap of Diana finger..

"Love, are you alright? I've been calling you for 5 minutes now but you space out.."

"I'm fine.. just thinking"

"Thinking of what?"

"Us... together in the beach..i can't wait to spend this vacation with you, love"

"Me too.. So.. Let's go.. Fourth were gonna be here soon" she says looking at her watch...We walk to the elevator.

"Your bestfriend, Fourth?"

"Yeah...his our pilot for the day,"

"Ok.. Good to know.. I just want to thank him"

"Thank him for what?"

"For introducing us at the gym...I mean that day when you touch my hand i feel electricity run to my spine...and that day i know, that you meant for me,love"

"Oh you feel it too.?I though i'm the only one who feel it...that day when we met, did you notice that i immediately withdrawn my hand.? that's because i feel that electricity too"

"Wow..we are really meant to be.. may spark ehh" sabi ko..

"I love you Franki Russell"

"I love too my love...so much" and we kiss and the elevator opened.. Ding!

"Yeah.. I get it guys.. your both hot..but its too early for make out session..." i heard Fourth voice behind us scolding us and we pulled apart..

Diana greeted him and hug him "Hi Fourth..I miss you.. its been a while.. your so busy"

"Hey Di...Miss you too.. i'm not busy, your the busy with one...Hi Franki."

"Hi Fourth.nice to see you...thanks for being our pilot today" i said..

"No worries..I'll do anything for my cousin her.." he said pointing to Diana..

"Cousin?"

"Yeah.. We are love..but not many people know that..its a long story but lets talk another time...lets go."

We were inside the jet now and Diana is sleeping.. She's so beautiful and all mine. i thought..

Bigla naman siyang nagulat ng may nagsalita.. "Why are you looking at me sleeping"

"Hmmm i thought you're asleep love." i said kissing her forehead..

"Nope.. i pretended, so..you can stare at my sleeping form, and look at your reaction.,and it seems that your attracted to me my form and alam ko pinagnanasaan mo ako..love" she laughs and i slapped her shoulder.

"Ang sama mo talaga.. Bully ka talaga love." sabi ko sabah upo sa upuan ko..

"Just so you know, pinagnanasaan din kita..love." she says in my ear seductively and licked my earlobe...I moan.

"Hmmmm..love...you make me aroused" i said

"We will continue this,later" she said as she setlled in her seat...

"Your such a tease, love"

"Later, love" as she pick up a magazine to entertain her..

I decided to sleep..I woke up when someone tap my shoulder..."Love, wake up.. were here" pabulong na sabi niya..

"Hmmmm.." i groaned

Tumigin siya sakin,nilapit niya ang muka niya sa akin..Pumikit naman ako expecting for a kiss.. but...

"Love...may laway ohhh..punasan mo" sabi niya sabay turo sa mukha ko..

"Arghhh i hate you Diana!" sigaw ko agad ko naman pinunasan ang mukha..Tumawa lang siya ng tumawa...."I'm just kidding,love..Come here..give me a kiss" and she kissed me slowly, passionately, until someone interrupted us..

"Really guys? Eating each others face again...anyways were here" Fourth says.

We pulled apart and smile at each other and Diana address Fourth presence.."Hey Fourthy...you are really good at timing buddy" hinawakan naman ni Diana ang kamay ko at tumalikod na..Humabol naman si Fourth sabay sabi.  "Enjoy yout stay here ladies..Franki take care of Diana.. okay..I gotta go now." she smiles at us before leaving..

When we arrived.Diana immediately make a call and few minutes later a car stop in front of us and a beautiful girl get out of the girl..Approach us and hugging my girlfriend.

"Hi Diana..its nice to you again..i miss you so much" the girl says smiling.

"Hi Abby nice to see you too.. Franki this is Abby. Abby this is Franki my girlfriend" Diana introduce us,halata naman sa mukha ng babae na nabigla siya, ngumiti lang ako.

"Girlfriend? really? Wow. I'm so happy for you couz..,finally you found your other half...Mom will be glad about this news.." sabi ng babae.. ako naman ang nabigla.. pinsan niya to..

Bago pa nakasagot si Diana tumunog ang phone.."Love..sagutin ko lang to" sabi niya..

Tumingin sa akin si Abby..."Hi Franki..I know what you're thinking..Akala mo babae ako ng Diana noh?" nabasa niya ang nasa isip ko..iba tong babaeng to ah..

"Nope" tipid na sagot ko.

"I knew it..Don't be confused Franki..I'm a pyschologist..kaya alam ko iniisip mo by the way you look,when your expression changes...Diana is my cousin...my mom and her dad are siblings...Her dad le-" naputol ang sasabihin niya ng magasalita si Diana

"Abby that enough.You talk too much...Drive us to the hotel" sabi niya kay abby.

"You know.. you can stay in our house Diana..both of you..Matutuwa si Mom pag makita ka non..and besides she prepare a dinner for you..please"

"Ok pero after dinner.. Alis din kami agad.. Dun kami sa hotel mag stay.."

"Alright Di."

Nakikinig lang ako sa usapan nila until makarating kami sa isang malaking bahay malapit sa beach..

"WOW.. this place is beautiful Abby"

"Yeah i know.. pasok na tayo sa loob." sabay niya sumunod naman kami ni Diana..

"Mom.. they are here.." sabi niya sabay nagmano sa babae,mga nasa 40's..Abby's mom is beautiful, classy...She's smiling when she saw us and looking teary-eyed to Diana...

"Diana...we miss you...look at you, you look even more beautiful" she hug Diana and look at me. " And you are the famous Franki Russell.."..pano kaya niya nalaman na sikat ako.. sabi ko sa isip ko..

"miss you too tita...yes she is tita..the famous Franki.. she is also the girl of dreams tita...my girlfriend."

"Wow really? bilib na talaga ako sayo iha.. ang ganda ng girlfriend mo..nice to finally met you Franki"

Nagsalita naman si Abby.."Mom, e hug mo na si Franki.. alam naman natin pareho na idol mo yan..,baliw na baliw ka dun sa movie niya.. db mom? "

"Abby kaw talaga..nakakahiya sa bisita natin..." Saway sa anak at tumingin naman sa akin "Give me a hug Franki and from now you call me Tita, you can visit anytime here, you are always welcome" she says habang nakangiti.

"Thanks po tita"

"Naghanda ako..halina kayo kumain na tayo..Niluto ko lahat ng favorite mo Diana"

"Thanks" sabi ni Diana

Umupo na kami nagsimula ng kumain...Nagkwentuhan kami habang kumakain about random things when Tita Claire said something..

"Di,did you talk to your Dad" at the mention of her dad..Diana's mood change and she abruptly stand up and leaving without saying a word..

Ipagpatuloy ang Pagbabasa

Magugustuhan mo rin

194K 14.8K 52
"Okay, hear me out. We are stuck in the house with nothing to do, we could do something productive while we have time to kill." "We wrote and release...
331K 6.3K 28
|COMPLETE| Started on: 8/4/2022. Finished on: 30/7/2022. _____________ Diana Everett; a 19 year old kindergarten teacher who loves kids and her job...
6.3M 136K 52
๐•๐ˆ๐•๐ˆ๐„๐๐๐„ ๐–๐‡๐ˆ๐“๐‹๐Ž๐‚๐Š - all her hopes and dreams of running away from the luxurious lifestyle with her boyfriend are ruined when she fin...
150K 6.5K 45
Diana Prichard learned early on about how much of a bitch life could be. Forced to abandon the one she loves and marry a monster to save her father...