Supernatural Boyfriend Scenar...

Від Tmnt-forlife

Includes: -Adam Milligan -Balthazar -Bobby Singer -Castiel -Crowley -Dean Winchester -Gabriel -Lucifer -Sam... Більше

1. First Meeting
2. His First Thoughts Of You
3. What You Are
4. His Nickname For You
5. Your Nickname For Him
6. His Favourite Place To Kiss
7. He Asks You Out
8. PDA
9. How He Wakes You Up
10. How You Wake Him Up
11. The Song He Sings For You/ That Describes Your Relationship
12. How You Sleep Together
13. What He Does To Annoy You
14. What You Do To Annoy Him
15. He Has A Nightmare
16. You Have A Nightmare
17. What He Loves About You
18. What You Love About him
19. He Sees You When You're Changing
20. You See Him When He's Changing
21. He Thinks Of You
22. You Get A Pet
23. He Meets Your Family/ Closest Friend
24. You See His Wings (Angels/Archangels only)
25. How He Shows Affection
26. If You Got Matching Tattoos
27. He Gets Sick
28. The Tv Show And Movie You Watch Together
29. How He Kisses You
30. You Get Sick
31. You Try To Write A Short Story
Important A/n
Christmas Special~ The People
Christmas Special~ The Angels
Christmas Special~ The Demons
Christmas Special~ The Specials
Christmas Special~ The Cast
I was tagged?
32. You get scared
Hi *waves*
WHAT
33. His Hugs
34. Who Else Loves/Likes You
1. Just One Mistake (Oneshot)
2. A Soldier I Will Be (Oneshot)
3. Poisoned Inside (Oneshot)
4. Right For You (Oneshot)
5. Alive (Oneshot)
Good News!
35. He Gets Scared
36. He Gets Jealous
37. What He Thinks Of Your Pet
38. Someone Tries To Mug You
39. What he does while you're away
40. He realises he likes you
41. He Wears Something Of Yours
6. Bring You Home (Oneshot)

42. Spicy/Intimate Moments

2.4K 38 13
Від Tmnt-forlife

No lemons, just acts of intimacy/spicy moments that would have lead into the lemons.

And no, not everyone was included in this. If I add another character to this, I'll tell you in an upcoming chapter when he's added.

V/n= Vessel's name
_______________________

Adam Milligan~

Warmth trickles through you as you sip on your hot chocolate. The warmth of the body beside you makes you even more comfortable as you sit beside your boyfriend on the couch, your eyes fixated on the movie playing.

Adam's fingers trace lazy circles on your thigh as he rests his head against yours, and he holds his mug to the side, careful to not spill ito on the fluffy blanket resting over the two of you.

Your eyes follow the the screen as the characters in the movie continue their investigation, and you shift slightly so that you can settle your head onto Adam's shoulder. The blond boy glancing over briefly as you do.

Adam sets down his mug of hot chocolate, and takes your nowempty mug from your hands as you try to set it on the coffee table. He then proceeds to wrap his arms under your knees and back, to swing you onto his lap and hold you like a baby.

"Adam!" You blush furiously as he leans down to peck the tip of your nose, and settle into his arms comfortably.

"What? I like holding you like this. You can't get away as easily." Movie forgotten, traces his fingertips lightly up your side, tickling you thoroughly as you squirm in his grasp and flail around helplessly.

"Damnit stooooop-" You're interrupted by more laughter, and Adam looks down fondly at you, his baby blue eyes reflecting some of the brightness from the television as he finally stops tickling you.

"You're just so beautiful when you laugh." He gives you an adorable smile, and your heart clenches furiously as he leans down again, this time pressing his lips to yours. The movie has long since been forgotten as you slide the blanket off of the two of you, and shift around in his arms to straddle his lap.

You lean down this time, lips brushing softly against the smooth skin of his freshly shaven jaw, and he sucks in a breath at the feeling. Adam's eyes flutter closed as your hands travel from his chest towards his shoulders, and you find a smirk resting on your face as you ghost your lips over his teasingly. His grip on your waist tightens in warning, and you shift on his lap to move closer to his torso.

Adam tilts his head up towards you, eyes still tightly closed and a smile playing at his lips as your finger nails trail up the back of his neck, and you lean in to press your lips back to his. His hands rest on your thighs as his intoxicating lips move in sync with yours, and you barely register the movie ending as he pulls you closer. His soft lips traveling from yours to press to your neck, and then ever so gently to your shoulder. Leaving lingering kisses on the exposed skin. His hands glide sensually across your bare thighs, and his finger tips play with the edges of your shorts as your fingers run through his hair and give a light tug.

"Maybe we should take this to the bedroom." Your words are sly, a hint of teasing in them as he smirks against your skin, and Adam's hands circle around under your thighs to lift you up as he stands up.

"Can do." His voice is breathy and a shiver runs down your back as you wrap your legs around his waist, feeling him pull you ever so closer as he makes way towards the bedroom, his lips staying on your skin every step of the way.

Balthazar~

The steady stream of wine pouring into your glass has your attention captive as you watch Balthazar pour your drink. His own pale blue eyes follow the subtle swipe of your tongue over your lips.

"Thank you." Your voice is quiet, but the angel easily hears you. He flashes you a cocky smirk, before moving on to fill his own glass.

"But of course darling. You deserved a break from work." He sets the wine bottle on the end table after filling his own glass, and then proceeds to sink down comfortably onto the couch next to you. Balthazar liftst up one arm so that you can curl against his side, and pull the fluffy blanket over the two of you. Your eyes close in satisfaction as you soak in his warmth, and the angel finds himself smiling softly as he wraps his arm tightly around you, pulling you even closer. Leaning down, he presses a chaste kiss to the top of your head, before snapping his fingers, causing the television to flicker to life.

"So what would you prefer tonight?" Balthazar mumbles into your freshly washed hair as he watches you take a sip of wine, and you hum thoughtfully.

"How about Indiana Jones?"

Hours later you're on your fifth (5th) glass of wine, and the third movie is ending. You've migrated to sitting on your angel's lap, and he has his face buried in the crook of your neck as he distractedly watches the end credits roll. Your back is pleasantly warm against his chest, and you close your eyes, the slight buzz from the wine making you feel even more relaxed.

Balthazar's breath tickle your skin as he sighs, and you shiver as he tightens his arms around your waist. He had waved away his own wine once he got to the end of his seventh (7th) glass, and had settled on wrapping you tightly in his arms instead.

"I think I'm ready for bed now." Setting your wine glass on the end table, you try to stand up, but Balthazar's arms tighten around you.

"Just a moment more." His voice is soft, and the second you're back down on his lap, he's spinning you around to straddle him as he kisses your shoulder. A shiver runs down your spine at the tone of his voice, paired with the feeling of his smooth lips on your skin. Eyes closing, you wait happily as he grazes his lips over from your shoulder, to pepper the soft skin of your neck with countless more kisses.

The blanket had long since fallen away, and you find yourself  settling comfortably onto his lap. Finding your arms slinging up and wrapping around his neck as you lose yourself in the feeling his his lips. Soon enough, his mouth meets yours, and you kiss back slowly as you feel him smiling against you.

Between kisses, you manage to mumble you a sentance, and the angel's eyes brighten as he smirks and slides his hands around under your thighs to stand up, picking you up and holding you against him as he snaps the two of you to your shared bedroom.

"Now I like that idea." He practically purrs as he tosses you onto the bed, crawling over you and licking his lips.

Castiel~

Gentle music floods your home as you clean, and you find yourself swaying along to the music as you sweep. A rare smile graces your lips as you work, and you barely notice as Castiel pops up into your livingroom. His head tillts curiously as he watches you sway to the soft, pleasant sounds of piano, and Cass finds himself wandering over to you. His blue eyes follow your movements, and he clears his throat.

"Am I interrupting something?"

You whip around at his voice, heart pounding as you fight the urge to hit your angel boyfriend with a broom.

"No sorry. I'm just cleaning. Go make yourself useful by putting away those dishes will you?" Steering Castiel towards the counter, you resume swaying to the music as you sweep the rest of the kitchen.

"What are you doing with your body?" His eyes linger on your form as you dance, and you set down the broom after sweeping the dirt and debris into the dustpan. Castiel snaps his fingers as soon as he finishes drying the dishes by hand, and suddenly they're gone, being poofed into their proper places by the angel as he turns his attention back to you.

"It's called dancing. C'mere angel." You beckon him over after throwing away the contents of the dustpan, and Castiel slowly walk over.

"Will you teach me?" His voice is soft as he words his question, and you quickly nod your head.

"Of course. Start like this." You reach out to take his hands in yours, resting them on your waist and then sliding your own hands up to his sholuders. "I'll lean until you get the hang of it okay? Just sway with me, and when you feel ready, pull me a little closer and take the lead."

It starts out slow. Castiel is a remarkably fast learner, and only stepped on your toes twice before learning to move his feet correctly. Before long, he's tightening his grip on your waist by a fraction, and then he pulls you closer, his chest brushing against yours as he takes the lead, letting you fall into pace with him.

The two of you stay like that. Swaying softly long after the fourth song ends, and a more energetic song comes on, and Cass starts to slow down. "Thank you for teaching me to dance Y/n." His voice is soft as the two of you finally come to a stop, and you rest your head against his chest

Two of his fingers move to take your chin and tilt your head up, and after a hertbeat of gazing into your relaxed e/c eyes, he leans in. The angel's lips move softly against yours, and you push yourself closer to him. Castiel doesn't falter as your fingers tangle in his hair, and he pulls you even closer, pressing you tightly against his solid body. While one of his hands move up to your hair to tug your head back and deepen the kiss, the other remains gripping your waist to hold you against him.

"Mmn Cass..." Your breath hitches in your throat as he pulls away from your lips, and your eyes land on his lust blown pupils. His eyes are dark as he breathes heavily, and you smirk, wrapping his tie around one of your hands to pull him back down.

Crowley~

"Come play with us!" You stare at the two ghost children, beind you, Sam and Dean are furiously digging up the dirt where their bodies should be. You're supposed to distract the two as the brothers burn the bones, so after considering your options, you shrug.

"Sure?" You let the two take your hands and lead you towards an old, rusty metal table close to the floor.

"Let's play doctor!"

"Okay." With another shrug, you let the two ghost children lie you down on the table. The metal is cold against your vessel's skin, and you feel her fear.

Don't worry I won't let you feel it

Please don't

"Forever!" The other child cheers and picks up an old set of pliers.

"Oh no I can't forever, I'm busy." The first child giggles as she draws a knife closer to your skin, and you let her.

"What are you doing Y/n?!" Sam's voice make you look over, and you roll your eyes.

"Providing a distraction. Hurry up." You numb your vessel's sense of feeling as the twin ghosts make the first few cuts, and find yourself gritting your teeth. The wounds heal almost as soon as they're made, which seems to amuse the two ghosts.

After another painful five minutes, the Winchesters have finally managed to get to the box of bones, which they proceed to light after dousing them in salt and gasoline.

"That was the stupidest distraction I've ever seen." Dean helps your shaky form off the table, and you let your vessel regain sensation as the three of you head out of the building towards Dean's car.

"It worked, and my vessel didn't feel a thing." You pause, looking over at Dean as Sam climbs into the passenger seat. "Find Castiel soon won't you? Make sure my brother is alright." With that being said, you part ways. You immediately flying back to hell where your vessel actually relaxes, knowing that for her, this is the safest place in the world.

Are we going to see Crowley now?

Perhaps. You seem to have quite the fascination with him.

You carry a conversation with your vessel as you guide her body towards your bedroom, and you can feel her embarrassment as you point out the obvious.

Our bond goes two ways Y/n. I know you feel strongly for him too. Besides, I bet he's a good top.

I'm not quite sure what you mean by that, but alright?

The next few hours are spent laying on your bed, and talking to your vessel as you let her have control. She takes the opportunity to paint her nails as she tries to get you to talk about Crowley, and soon enough, you find yourself getting more and more flustered.

"I think you've had enough fun for one day V/n." The smooth voice of the king of hell makes your vessel jump, and you quickly regain control, letting her tease you on the inside as you snap to attention.

"Crowley? How can I help you?" Sitting up straight, you watch with bated breaths as Crowley walks over to you after closing the door, and you squirm in your seat.

"A man can't visit his fiancee without needing something now?" His hands find yours, and he pulls you off the bed to give you a quick kiss. "I'm just tired I suppose."

Sending him a smile, you're shocked to find V/n moving.

What are you doing?

You're unable to regain control of your vessel as she wraps her arms around Crowley's neck, and pulls him down onto the bed over top of you.

Getting you laid. You need it feathers.

When you finally regain control, your lips are already pressed to Crowley's and the two of you are moving in sync.

"Not that I'm complaing my queen, but what brought this on?" His voice is low as he kisses up your neck, and you tilt your head to give him better access.

"V/n suggested it. Is this not a way to relax?"

Dean Winchester~

"Hey Dean! Teach me some fighting!" You wrap your arms around the waist of your boyfriend as he stretches, and you lean your head against his back as he ponders your demand.

"What's in it for me?" His voice is teasing as he rests his hands on yours, and you pout as you pull away.

"I just wanna learn some defensive moves! Please?" You clasp one of his hands pleadingly in yours as you look into his eyes with the best cute face you can manage. Dean's own apple green orbs scan you up and down, taking note of the sweatpants and loose tank top you're wearing. His tongue slips out to wet his lower lip, and he grins.

"Alright. See you in the gym in five."

At his words, you almost jump in glee. Dean tears his eyes away from you as you dart towards the door of your shared bedroom to leave.

"Don't keep me waiting Winchester!"

Nearly ten (10) minutes later, the two of you are locked in a playful tussle on the floor. Sparing had been forgotten as you managed to push the Winchester onto his back, and he grins up at you.

"I thought you wanted to be taught?" He looks up at you with amusement and pride, before twisting his wrists which you have pinned on either side of his head.

"I thought you could teach." You tease back at Dean as you settle on his stomach, holding down his legs with your ankles as you hover over his body.

Dean scoffs as he sharply turns his torso, and you let out a yelp as you fall onto your side. The older Winchester then quickly twists his wrists sharper then the last time, making you lose your grip on them as he rolls over onto of you. He manages to get both of your hands pinned above your head with one of his own in mere seconds, and you groan as you know you can't escape his expert grip.

"You giving up?" Dean leans down, brushing his nose over your exposed thoat and inhaling deeply. "Even after this little workout you still smell good."

A violent blush threatens your face as you make a sound deep in your throat, turning your face away from his. He barks out a laugh, and loosens his grip, leaning down this time to let his lips ghost up the side of your neck.

"Dean! What if Sam walks in!"

"Let him." The man silences you quickly by pressing his lips firmly to yours. His mouth is hot and needy against your own as he lets his other hand trail up yor side. Deans fingers twist into your hair, his tongue slipping out to swipe across your lower lip to gain entrance.

You deny him, smirking against his lips as you feel his grip on your wrists tighten, but then his other hand leaves your hair, and brushes down your body, making you gasp as he firmly squeezes your hip. He takes this moment to dart his tongue into your mouth, where the two of you fight for dominance.

"Jesus christ, you guys! I'll come back later." Hearing Sam's voice by the door, matched with his quickly fading footsteps, you break away from Dean's kisses, your blush darkening as you see his dilated pupils and feel his hot breaths on your chin.

"We should take this back to our room."

Lucifer~

You sigh in boredom as you enter your room for the third time today. Nothing seems to be entertaining anymore, and you're slowly going mad, being cooped up inside all week on Lucifer's orders because of some rogue angels targeting you. You sit on your bed, grabbing your phone from the nightstand where it's charging and throw yourself down onto the uncomfortable sheets.

"You know, if you're bored you could have just told me." The amused voice of your boyfriend makes you look up from your mindless scrolling, and you sit up on the bedsheets. Fully expecting him to have something, anything for you to busy your mind with.

"But you'd just be a smug dick about it." You quip back at him playfully, and rise from your bed. Stretching out your arms over your head and standing on your toes to stretch your legs too. Feeling the pleasant burn in your back, calfs and arms, you grin lazily and roll back onto flat feet.

"Well what else would you be expecting?" Lucifer saunters over to you, his eyes wandering to the exposed skin of your legs, and he reaches out with his chilly hands to wrap his arms around your waist, pulling you flush against his chest. "I do however have one cure for that boredom."

You shiver at the feeling of his cold skin on yours as he leans down, sliding one hand up to tilt your head to the side and grazing his lips over your shoulder. A faint blush works it's way to your cheeks as your mind goes straight to the gutter, and you eye the exposed skin of his neck. It's right there. So close you can almost feel it already.

Your nimble fingers slowly weave through his sandy-blond hair and a sigh leaves his lips as you slowly kiss up the side of his neck. Your lips ghost over his jaw, and you gently nip his soft skin to further tease him.

Lucifer's hand returns to your side, where he curls his fingers as he feels your lips on his skin. The archangel's fingernails dig almost painfully into your sides as you use your firm grip on his hair to tilt his head back, and he grits his teeth to silence a pleasured groan.

Lucifer slides his hands down your sides to rest under your thighs, and lifts you up from the ground effortlessly, to harshly press his cold lips to yours as he pushes you aginst the wall.

You instinctively wrap your legs around his waist, goosebumps prickling your arms as a pleasant chill runs down your spine when he starts to move his lips roughly against yours. Your fingers loosen in his soft hair as your hands move to wrap your arms around his neck.

Lucifer presses close to you, teasing your lower lip with his teeth before pulling away slightly to look you in the eyes.

"You are mine, and I am so damn lucky to have you." He uses two fingers to angle your chin a bit higher, and his steel-like gaze softens a fraction as he looks at you.

"Only yours." Your voice is breathier than you would have preferred, but Lucifer doesn't seem to notice as he moves his fingers to cup your cheek with his hand.

"Only mine." He repeats once again, and you allow a smile to break onto your face.

"Only yours Lucifer."

Sam Winchester~

The water of the shower is refreshingly warm against your skin, and you sigh contentedly as you start to rinse the blood out of your hair. Steam wafts from behind the shower curtain to fog up the mirror as you hum quietly, and the door slowly cracks open.

"Hey Y/n, mind if I join you?" Your ears register the smooth voice of Sam, and you're already nodding your head yes, even though he can't currently see you.

"Yeah come on in. I'll wash your hair for you if you wash mine."

The door opens fully, and your boyfriend steps into the main bathroom of the bunker. He strips quickly in the warm room, throwing his dirty, bloody clothing in the corner with yours, and setting his towel beside yours on the counter. Pulling aside the shower curtain, you shuffle closer to the wall to give him some space as the tall man steps into the shower.

His hair is shiny with bloodstains just like yours was, and you wrinkle your nose at the scent of copper. Your eyes skim over his dirty skin, tracing over every scar and lingering on his anti possession tattoo, before you move to switch places with him under the water.

"Thanks baby girl." He sends you a small smile, starting to rinse out his hair, and you grab his favorite shampoo. His back is turned to you as he bends his knees slightly so you can get close enough to wash his wet hair, and as soon as you finish, he's wasting no time in rinsing out the shampoo. Turning around, he holds out his hand for the bottle of shampoo as he switches places with you under the steady stream of hot water.

His fingers feel divine against your scalp as he massages in the shampoo, and you close your eyes with a satisfied hum as he takes his time to work up a thick lather. Sam spins you around so that you can rinse out the shampoo, and as he does, he swoops down to press a light kiss to your forehead.

"I love you Y/n." He pulls you in and just rests his chin on the top of your head as he presses you close to his chest. Your damp skin rubs smoothly against his own well muscled torso, making you shiver as you smile and return the gesture, but soon reaching out one hand behind him to grab the soap.

"I love you too Sammy." He releases you as you squirt some soap onto your hands, and start to run your soapy hands over his familiar scarred skin. Your hands trace over his biceps then up and over to his chest as he closes his eyes and sighs. His fingers find the knob on the wall to turn off the water so you don't waste water while cleaning eachother, and your hands slowly work their way down to graze over his sides then to his defined abs, massaging the soap against his glistening skin to clean off the few remaining bloodstains and making him smell like peppermint.

"Dean is going to make fun of you." You acknowledge the peppermint scent, and he chuckles, squeezing some of the soap onto his own hands before starting to run his hands firmly over your body. Little drops of water drip from his hair, forming rivulets the run down his torso, and your eyes linger on one particular droplet of water as it runs down his body, all the way until it slides off his foot into the puddle of water under the two of you. Your eyes flash back briefly to his midsection, before returning your haze to his own hazel orbs, which are practically glowing with love and lust.

"Let him." With that being said, he turns the water back on, and a smirk crosses his lips as he takes one step closer to you. You flush deeply as his hands rest on your waist, and he leans down again to ghost his lips over yours.

"After all, I'll be the one going to bed beside you tonight. Depending on how things go, he'll probably have to turn up his music." With that being said, the taller Winchester presses his lips back to yours, and lifts you up by the thighs to hold you trapped securely between his chest and the damp shower wall as the water cascades over the two of you.

_____________________
Bonus~

Gabriel while trying to get between the couples: Don't forget to leave space for Jesus, kids!

Literally every Y/n pushing him away: nO-
_____________________

This is the long annoying one that I had been working on. It just took a while to sit down and write it. I keep rereading these and being disappointed by Lucifer's because I had written that last year and so the quality is so different and my writing has gotten worse since then. I guess that means I'll just have to practice more! 

Продовжити читання

Вам також сподобається

65.4K 802 49
A book full of SPN one shots and preferences. I do Character x Character and Reader x Character THIS IS OLD AND FINISHED -🍃
15.4K 308 34
Short stories based on a little ... supernatural tv show and it's actors. I hope you enjoy it!🥺❤️ No. 1 Rankings: #1 in ruthconnell #1 in robbenedic...
72.3K 1.3K 34
This story will feature Dean, Sam, Castiel, Kevin, Charlie, Gabriel, Crowley, Meg, John, Ruby, Michael. [Complete]
30.4K 440 48
What the title says. Includes the characters and actors of Supernatural. As usual, I don't own anything from the show and I am fully aware that the a...