The Kids Aren't Alright

By Alicornofweirdness

It was just supposed to be a simple bonfire party. Dancing, talking, and maybe a little drinking. But things... More

Prologue / Introduction
✰ Chapter Two ✰
✰ Chapter Three ✰
✰ Chapter Four ✰
✰ Chapter Five ✰
✰ Chapter Six ✰
✰ Chapter Seven ✰
✰ Chapter Eight ✰
✰ Chapter Nine ✰
✰ Chapter Ten ✰
✰ Chapter Eleven ✰
✰ Chapter Tweleve ✰
✰ Chapter Thirteen ✰
Thinking Space
✰ Chapter Fourteen ✰
✰ Chapter Fifteen ✰
✰ Chapter Sixteen ✰
✰ Chapter Seventeen ✰
✰ Chapter Eighteen ✰
Thinking space 2
✰ Chapter Nineteen ✰
✰ Chapter Twenty ✰
✰ Chapter Twenty-One ✰
✰ Chapter Twenty-Two ✰
✰ Chapter Twenty-Three + Thinking Space ✰
✰ Chapter Twenty-Four ✰
✰ Chapter Twenty-Five ✰
✰ Chapter Twenty-Six ✰
✰ Chapter Twenty-Seven ✰
✰ Chapter Twenty-Eight ✰
✰ Chapter Twenty Nine ✰
✰ Chapter Thirty ✰
✰ Chapter Thirty-One ✰
LAST THINKING SPACE
✰ Chapter Thirty-Two ✰
KILLER EXPLAINED - ⚠️ spoilers ⚠️

✰ Chapter One ✰

2.3K 94 631
By Alicornofweirdness

𝙰𝚞𝚐𝚞𝚜𝚝 𝟻
𝚆𝚎𝚍𝚗𝚎𝚜𝚍𝚊𝚢

"Pinkie, are you sure these are gonna sell?" Fluttershy asked leaning against her locker.

"Huh? What do you mean? These packs always sell!" Pinkie Pie reassured her friend.

"Well, just remember I do not take any part of this. I just really hope you don't get caught, you could go to jail" Fluttershy said bitting her nails.

Pinkie Pie put her hands on Fluttershy shoulders and made direct eye contact with her.

"I do not do this for fun, Fluttershy. I do this for the money and to spread awareness.." Pinkie Pie said.

A wave of silence washed over the both of them. Before Fluttershy could say anything else pinkie pie interrupted her.

"The government is obviously hiding the real world. I mean if I can expose more people to the real world through these drugs, then I can really help spread awareness"

"Oh", Fluttershy paused, "Well uhm have fun and don't get caught I guess"

"Don't forget about the party tonight", Pinkie Pie yelled, "Since we are both lonely we can be each other's date!"

The students all glared at them with weird looks on their faces.

· · · · ୨୧ · · · ·

Soarin stood at the doorway of Rainbow Dash's classroom.

"Hello", Soarin paused to hair flip, "Rainbow Dash"

Rainbow Dash blushed intensely and giggled.

"Hey, that hair flip never gets old just cuter everyday" Dash chuckled.

"Yeah", Soarin pulled up a chair to desk, "So listen, I was wondering if we could hang out that party tonight"

"Omg yes!" Rainbow dash squealed.

Soarin raised an eyebrow and grinned.

"Pffft, I mean sure it's cool"

"Great, the guys and me are just gonna hangout near the bonfire. You can hangout with the soccer team-"

"Wait a minute", Dash paused, "I thought you were asking me out on a date like to hangout not to just ditch me for your friends"

"Babe, no it's not like that", Soarin comforted Rainbow Dash, "You still have the soccer team to hang out with so you won't be alone"

Ugh, true but they are so fake even rarity's lashes can't compare, Rainbow Dash thought.

"Yeah but-"

Ring!

The school bell interrupted Rainbow Dash before she could finish her sentence.

"You know Dash", Soarin tried to block out the sound by putting his fingers in his ears, "I like you and I hope I see you there"

· · · · ୨୧ · · · ·

"So Rarity, have you found any boys that fit your interests?" Vignette pointed to ThunderLane.

ThunderLane is one of CHS's Star athletes, he's very popular and most girls fall for him. Well him and Soarin.

"I dunno, I don't really like guys who are sweaty all the time" Rarity laughed

All the girls at her table laughed and followed her lead.

"Ya know how there's an outside party get together or whatever", Vignette snickered, "I bet you 50 dollars that Loner girl over there won't even come to the party"

Vignette Pointed to AppleJack.

"Yeah, she's always by herself. Well Farmgirl here can't socialize but her sister has a whole friend group" BlueBerry Cake giggled.

Well I do need new fabric, Rarity Thought to herself.

"It's a Deal", Rarity slammed her hand on the table startling everyone, "ohh, sorry"

"Go ahead, Rares" Vignette waved her hand towards AppleJack.

Yes walked over to AppleJack who had earphones in her ears. She tapped AppleJack's shoulder.

"Yes?" AppleJack took her her earphones out.

"Oh, I was just wondering if you'd like to come to that big outside party tonight-"

"No Thanks, Princess" AppleJack interrupted and continued to put her earphones in.

"Please AppleJack, I promise it's not a prank" Rarity took AppleJack's hand.

The two stared into each other's eyes for a minute, still holding each other's hands.

"Fine", AppleJack yanked her hand back breaking the silence, "But only because you are being super weird"

"Oh, haha sorry" Rarity replied nervously rubbing her hand.

Rarity walked away and back to the lunch table. Vignette and Blueberry were both snickering to each other. They immediately stopped after Rarity sat down.

"Good Job, Rares. Now let's see if she actually comes" Vignette laughed.

"She will show up, I know it" Rarity said with pride.

"Oh wait, y'all need to go together so you can get your money" Blueberry added pointing back to appleJack.

"Great, I already embarrassed myself in front of her the first time.." Rarity murmured to herself.

Rarity got up and walked back to AppleJack.

"What is it now?" AppleJack groaned as she took her earphones out.

Rarity held out her phone nervously.

"Are you asking me for my number?"

"Yeah, can you please put it in so we can go together"

"Uh, sure" AppleJack said as she typed her number in.

"Haha, thanks. See you tonight!" Rarity exclaimed while walking away.

AppleJack gave her a grin in return.

· · · · ୨୧ · · · ·

"Hey, Sunset. Coming to the party tonight?" Adagio asked.

"Maybe, I rather study for the quiz tomorrow" Sunset shrugged her shoulders.

"Ew, Sunset babe. When did you get so nerdy?" Adagio said crossing her arms.

Sunset just looked down at the floor.

"Not gonna answer me, huh?"

"Principal Celestia told me I need to get my grades up and that if I put my mind to it I can really do-"

"What? Do better?", Adagio bursted out laughing interrupting Sunset, "Babe, she says that to everyone"

Sunset crossed her arms.

"Im going to the library, goodbye" Sunset said walking away.

"Aw are you mad at me?" Adagio chuckled.

Sunset said nothing as she turned the corner.

"Okay well fuck you too" She yelled in the empty hallways.

Sunset opened the doors to the library expecting only the librarian but was surprised to see another girl in there. She had a low bun and pencil in her mouth while she worked on the computer.

Sunset walked over and sat next to her. She didn't even notice Sunset as she was too focused on her work.

"Hey, I'm Sunset Shimmer" Sunset cheerfully put her hand out waiting for her to shake it.

"I know who you are" The girl said pushing Sunset's hand away "You're Adagio's Girlfriend"

Sunset laughed out.

"Wait What?! You think we are girlfriends? No, no we just hangout nothing more"

The Girl just nodded.

"At least tell me your name?" Sunset Asked.

"My name is Twilight Sparkle and I'm trying to work on a social behavior project but this annoying bacon haired girl keeps bothering me"

"Oh wow, harsh" Sunset pet her hair.

As hours past, it got late. Sunset noticed Twilight was super bored.

"Hey, wanna go to a party with me?"

Twilight crossed her arms and raised an eyebrow.

"You know how you are doing a project on social behavior and you can observe all the hormonal teenagers there too!" Sunset exclaimed.

"Sure, but only because I'm super bored. Maybe I'll get new information."

"Haha, Yeah I could tell" Sunset giggled.

· · · · ୨୧ · · · ·

𝟷0:𝟻𝟻𝚙𝚖
𝚁𝚊𝚛𝚒𝚝𝚢'𝚜 𝙷𝚘𝚞𝚜𝚎

Why am I so nervous, Rarity thought, like my body is so sweaty ugh

"What are you so excited about?" Sweetie Bell asked while smiling.

"Oh, someone's coming to the house to pick me up. We are going to a party together." Rarity replied while slipping on her flats.

"Ooh, which boy is it this time?" Rarity's Mother came walking in from the kitchen.

"Yeah. Is it ThunderLane?" Sweetie Belle

"Ew no, never", Rarity gagged, "And it's not a boy, it's a girl mother."

"Oh"

"Rarity, you're a lesbian?!" Sweetie Belle yelled out.

"No, no it's not like that. We are just going as friends" Rarity patted Sweetie Belle.

Bring!

The doorbell rang. Rarity walked over and looked through the peep hole. It was AppleJack, she was wearing a white tank top accompanied by a red flannel, blue jean shorts and her usual cowgirl boots.

She opened the door.

"Oh Hi, AppleJack," Rarity smiled, "I love your outfit so casual for a party"

"Yup"

Rarity and AppleJack walked to the party together.

· · · · ୨୧ · · · ·

𝟷𝟷:𝟷𝟻𝚙𝚖
𝚃𝚑𝚎 𝙱𝚘𝚗𝙵𝚒𝚛𝚎 𝙿𝚊𝚛𝚝𝚢

After Rainbow's boyfriend ditched her to play football on the field with his friends, she was left to socialize with her soccer team. She was easily bored, and went to go sit near the bonfire.

"Hey, do you want a pack?" A pink haired girl asked as she slid next to Rainbow Dash on the long.

"Yeah", A lighter pink haired girl added, "Don't take them if you don't usually smoke or do drugs"

Woah, she's so pretty, The two pink haired girls both thought to themselves.

"Yeah, no thanks. I'm a star athlete, I run a lot. I don't want to fuck up my lungs from that shit"

AAAAAHHH!

All of sudden, a blood curdling scream came from the woods. Everyone heard it, but most chose to ignore it since it didn't benefit them.

The 3 girls stood up and decided to run into the woods to make sure everything was alright. The woods were dark and mysterious, and surprisingly not an animal in plain site. After the girls walked through the wet sticks and dirt, they came across a cabin.

"I think the scream came from that cabin" Pinkie Pie gulped hiding behind Rainbow Dash.

"No shit" Rainbow Dash opened the door.

When she opened the door; AppleJack, Rarity, Sunset Shimmer, and Twilight Sparkle were all standing over a dead bloody body. The body reeked, and already had maggots crawling in and out of the eye sockets.

"What the fuck", Rainbow Dash yelled, "Did y'all do this?!"

"Rarity why are you all wet?" Fluttershy asked but was ignored.

"That scream was Rarity, the body was already like this before we found it!" AppleJack yelled at Rainbow Dash.

Everyone started bickering, no one could even hear each other they were basically just yelling over each other. Suddenly flashes of lights, cops, and police dogs showed up.

"Everyone hands up and slowly place them behind your backs!" The Cop yelled with his gun pointing in their direction.

· · ─────── ·𖥸· ─────── · ·

𝟷𝟼𝟻𝟼 𝚠𝚘𝚛𝚍𝚜

𝙰/𝙽: 𝙷𝚘𝚙𝚎 𝚢𝚘𝚞 𝚕𝚒𝚔𝚎𝚍 𝚝𝚑𝚊𝚝 𝚌𝚑𝚊𝚙𝚝𝚎𝚛, 𝙸 𝚠𝚒𝚕𝚕 𝚋𝚎 𝚠𝚘𝚛𝚔𝚒𝚗𝚐 𝚘𝚗 𝚞𝚙𝚍𝚊𝚝𝚒𝚗𝚐 𝚖𝚢 𝚋𝚘𝚘𝚔𝚜 𝚖𝚘𝚛𝚎 𝚘𝚏𝚝𝚎𝚗. 𝙸𝚏 𝙸 𝚎𝚟𝚎𝚛 𝚑𝚊𝚟𝚎 𝚖𝚊𝚓𝚘𝚛 𝚠𝚛𝚒𝚝𝚎𝚛𝚜 𝚋𝚕𝚘𝚌𝚔, 𝙸 𝚠𝚒𝚕𝚕 𝚙𝚛𝚘𝚋𝚊𝚋𝚕𝚢 𝚖𝚊𝚔𝚎 𝚊 𝚌𝚑𝚊𝚙𝚝𝚎𝚛 𝚏𝚘𝚛 𝚘𝚝𝚑𝚎𝚛 𝚙𝚎𝚘𝚙𝚕𝚎'𝚜 𝚋𝚘𝚘𝚔𝚜 𝚝𝚘 𝚛𝚎𝚊𝚍 𝚠𝚑𝚒𝚕𝚎 𝙸 𝚌𝚞𝚛𝚎 𝚖𝚢 𝚠𝚛𝚒𝚝𝚎𝚛𝚜 𝚋𝚕𝚘𝚌𝚔.

𝙲𝚘𝚟𝚎𝚛 𝚌𝚘𝚕𝚕𝚊𝚋 𝚠𝚒𝚝𝚑 Sunrise_Mist

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

2.3K 102 19
(Lux and Jinx) I never had a special connection to Jinx. But when she left, a piece of me has broken apart. She had that piece. And she never brought...
253K 8.3K 53
After helping Amity save the Blight twins and Eda. Luz was able to make a club with Amity. She is very exited to talk to Amity again. After all in a...
811K 17.5K 34
Years ago, Abby Sutherlin lost her mother in a car crash. This summer, Abby's father is marrying his girlfriend, Ashley. Abby has to move to New York...
1.1M 49.1K 95
Maddison Sloan starts her residency at Seattle Grace Hospital and runs into old faces and new friends. "Ugh, men are idiots." OC x OC