Be True To Yourself...Book 1...

By MKG2012

Thayne is a "rogue Alpha" who ran away from home when he was a teenager and his best friend's family took him... More

Cast List
I'll Be There
I'm Liam, a Sex Slave
Starting A New Old Life
Saying Goodbye To Uncle Julian
Liam's Doctors Appointment
Being Clayton Barone
Welcome Home My Guiding Light
News and Recovery
Bringing Casper Home
Hard Times and New Starts
Author's Note
Finally Free, Time To Find My Family
Meeting My Mate
My 1st Assignment
First Time Parents In A Crazy World
Pack Life
How Do I Live?
Reliving Hell and Misery
Saving The Light In A World Of Darkness
Lost Inside Myself
Much Needed Family Vacation
Finally, Everything Is Alright
Finding The Missing Piece, Part 2
Will I Ever Find My True Love?
We're His Mates, I Just Know It!!
The Beginning Of Our Happily Ever After
Hard, Sexy, Naked Bodies On The Beach!
Final Days On Vacation
Gabriel, The Teacher
Whats Wrong With Me?
Stepped in some $hit
When It Rains, It Fking Pours, Hard
The Start Of Something New
Fixing Us
Reconnecting Back To Us
Living On Cloud Nine
Liam's Birthday Surprise
Caleb's Adoption Day!!
Dad, Papa, and Son Date
I Don't Feel So Good
A Not So Good Welcome Home
I Cannot Lose My Dad
Caleb's book

Epilogue

2.1K 111 30
By MKG2012

Tobias up top!

Liam POV 

*Gonna do things a little differently, this chapter is going to start from when Liam remembers, throughout the 1st year so small time jumps but a year total at the end.*

*2 months later*

I can’t believe I forgot my babies and my family. My poor babies were without me for so long they may have lasting effects. Everyone has been doing their best but without proper nutrition, they could only do so much without me. Two of my triplets inherited mine and Sebastian's Alpha genes but the third inherited my omega genes and sadly suffered the most. Since they were born way too early they go through a lot of pains and troubles like eating and their development is lacking in certain areas like crawling at a later stage or talking, even feeding themselves so it’s been tough especially since the other kids have finally moved in and needing our attention as well. 

“Tobias is running a fever again.” Caleb said, sighing. He’s been helping us a lot lately. He’s still feeling bad about everything that has happened so he helps before and after school even when he has practice or working with the kids who are rescued. 

“Can you help him get ready please?” I asked. It’s only him and I. Sebastian is on a mission, Gabriel is working, and he signed up to help with the rescued kids to help them get through school in the evenings and at times he doesn't come home. Thayne is well, running the pack along with Weston, and Adler is running the call center at Organization headquarters in Los Angeles. So I’m home alone most of the time with the kids. 

“Sure dad, by the way, papa Alistair  is coming over with Stephen.” I nodded and I got up getting ready. 

Tobias, Ethan, and Gabrielle have been home for a couple of months now and Tobias has the worst of it all. When he does eat, he throws it back up, when it's night time, he is wide awake and just cries because he can't tell me what's wrong and that kills me, he has seizures all the time, he cries all the time and I am so stressed, I love my babies and am so blessed to have them but I can't do it alone much longer. I need my mates. 

"Hey, we got here as quick as we could, we got the kids, just focus on Tobias and let us know what you find out, alright?" Alistair said and he picked up Gabrielle and Stephen, a sweet caring man who works with Gabriel picked up Ethan, they were both on their way after Caleb called them to help. 

"Thank you and I will, I'm sorry for having you both come over so late, I appreciate this." I said and grabbed the baby seat Tobias was in. 

"Don't worry about it Liam, go. We'll be fine." Stephen said and I kissed my babies soft cheeks.

"I love you." I said to them and Caleb hugged me.

"Get some sleep, you have school tomorrow and a game so get some rest. I love you kiddo." I kissed his forehead. 

"I love you too dad." With that, I left the house with my sickly crying baby. I took a breath to calm my nerves down and put him in the truck, and made sure he was safely in the base of his seat and stroked his soft hair and kissed his tiny nose.

"We will figure out what's wrong, baby, I promise." I whispered and shut the door gently. I sighed and got into the truck and drove to the packhouse, hopefully, I see Thayne and Weston but given it's one in the morning, I doubt it. I miss my mates.

"Alpha Liam, come in." Dr. Balwin said when I walked into the clinic and he was waiting for me.

"He seems to be getting worse, he hasn't eaten at all today and he has a fever, he hasn't stopped crying even for a few minutes and I have no idea what to do." I said and he nodded. He picked Tobias up and placed him on the bed. 

"His lungs are definitely healthy if he cries like this all the time. He doesn't seem to be producing tears so that could be he's dehydrated which you said he hasn't eaten today. When is the last time he ate and kept it down?" He asked as he checked on my baby.

"A few days ago, he ate two ounces and kept it down, after that for his next feeding and since he throws it back up. I thought it was excess from his belly from eating too much, that's what I was told when I asked Zeke. He said his kids did it so I didn't think anything about it. Is there a reason to worry?" 

"Well you weren't told wrong but with his weakened immune system, yes there is a reason to worry. He lost a couple of pounds since earlier this week and he is severely dehydrated so I have to admit him, his fever is 104.3 so we need to get that down, he has ear infections in both ears and his sight seems to be getting worse as well. I have to admit him to start treatment, it's going to be a long night Alpha Liam but I will do my best for him, just know he may not make it through the night." He said softly as he held my hand and I looked at my beautiful baby boy and tears formed in my eyes. I need my mates, I can't do this alone, not anymore. It's too much. 

“We came as fast as we could, we had Reece take over.” Thayne ran in hugging me and Weston was right behind him joining our mini group hug. 

“We’re so sorry we haven’t been there.” Thayne sighed as he hugged me tighter. 

“What matters is you’re here now.” I sighed and we looked at Tobias.

“We need to take him into an isolated room now.” Dr. Balwin said and I sighed but nodded. 

Watching them wheel him back to a room was the hardest thing I’ve had to deal with since having amnesia. 

“He’ll be alright. I can feel it.” I inhaled taking a breath trying to stop myself from crying. I have to stay strong for my baby boy... But I don’t want to get my hopes up. 

“Let’s go do something, we haven’t had us time in a while.” Weston said smiling but I just felt drained so I nodded. 

I had no energy to walk so Thayne being the kind-hearted man he is, picked me up bridal style and Weston just walked beside him. I laid my head on Thayne's chest and listened to his calm heartbeat, relaxing me until I felt my eyes closing and drifting to sleep.

*3 months later* 

"So, Caleb's birthday is coming up, do you want to have a small get together here at the house for him?" Sebastian asked me as if I don't know when my son's birthday is. I was in the nursery looking at Tobias’ empty crib and shook my head. 

"Come on love, it's his fifteenth birthday, a year before he becomes his powerful self and finds his mate, don't you want to celebrate this milestone?" I shook my head again and he sighed.

"I love you Liam but you need to get out of this depressive state and move on. I know it's hard, it hurts me too but I'm not stuck and I'm trying to move on but how you are, it doesn't help." He said and left me be. He doesn't understand, no one does. I went to my baby girl and picked her up when she started to fuss.

"Hey sweet girl, how are you?" I asked softly and she giggled when I blew a raspberry on her tummy when I laid her on my bed. 

"Does that tickle? I'm sure it does. Who is the prettiest girl ever? Yes you, you are." I said in a silly voice making her giggles fill the room and I couldn't help but smile at her. 

"I love you, sweetheart. Are you hungry?" Thanks to some herbs Dr. Balwin had, I can produce milk and nurse my babies, it's a late start but it's better than not at all. 

"There you go." I said when she finally latched on and started suckling to feed. I rubbed her soft head of hair and kissed her fingers when she put her hand up to grab my nose. 

"Hold on Ethan, I'll grab you in a minute baby." I said when Ethan started to coo, he does that before he starts to fuss and finally starts to cry. My babies are five months old and Ethan and Gabrielle are doing a lot better, which we were thankful for, they eat a lot and keep it down, they sleep through the night but they still have some trouble with their eyesight, and they still can't sit up with their spines being slightly off, other than that, they are healthy. 

Once Gabrielle was finished, I burped her and she was falling asleep so I laid her on the bed in between some pillows and went to get my now fussy Ethan David. I named him after Julian, I had his name picked before Julian was brought back and when I told Sebastian his name, he and Julian hugged me and Gabriel was in tears when I told him I wanted our girl’s name to be Gabrielle after him. Tobias's name is a combination of all six of us and I love the name and felt it was perfect for him. 

"You're a hungry boy aren't you?" I asked my beautiful baby boy and he closed his beautiful eyes as he ate and I ran my fingers through his soft baby curls. 

"I love you Ethan." I kissed his soft cheek as I laid him down beside his sister and they slept peacefully. I laid down on the edge of the bed on my side and just watched them sleep as I rubbed their heads softly and their cheeks. I can't help but chuckle when Gabrielle scrunched up her little button nose in her sleep and Ethan furrowed his eyebrows. They have their own little personalities already and I wonder what Tobias would be like if he were here. I feel a pain in my heart at the thought of him, I miss him so much. 

“Come on we’re going to see our little bean, his fever is below one hundred but we have to watch him from a view window.” Sebastian said and he smiled. I can’t believe I finally get to see my baby boy. 

He carried me bridal style to Dr. Balwin’s office and our mates were already there with our kids. 

“Don’t worry about the babies, the pack ladies are already there.” Sebastian said as I was going to ask who’ll watch them. 

“Great, you’re all here now.” Dr. Balwin said. 

“His fever has gone down and he’s much healthier. To prevent any further health concerns, we’ve implanted a feeding tube until further notice as well as writing a prescription for immune system boosters and we have a strict diet plan he has to be on. “ He said seriously, giving us a packet about six pages with foods he can and can’t eat as well as how to take care of his feeding tube. 

“So does that mean he’s ok to go home?” I asked. 

“Yes, he’s perfectly stable enough to be brought home. If there are any concerns don’t hesitate to bring him back.” Dr. Balwin said the words I have been waiting to hear for months now. 

"Thank you, for everything you have done." I said and hugged the amazing doctor who saved my son's life.

"You're welcome. Enjoy having your family together Alpha Liam." He patted my back and opened the door to my son's room and I walked in and reached down to pick him up and held him close for the first time in months and took a deep breath inhaling his baby scent. 

"Let's go home." I whispered to him and kissed his cheek. We walked out of the hospital and I smiled and held my baby boy as Sebastian took us home.

*2 months later

Two months without my eldest. Two months since he’s been gone. A week after his fifteenth birthday he went to the shifter school for the last time before he shifts and I pray it pays off. His mood swings aren’t as frequent and he’s learned to block other’s emotions out so it won’t influence him so that’s a big help with so many kids and all having different personalities. Last time we were all under the same roof there just happened to be a fight between us mates and the kids were all here and bickering so he passed out for forty-eight hours from all the emotions in the air. 

“I’m home…” I heard my baby boy. 

“How’d it go?” I asked. 

“As expected. Our kiddo graduated on top of his class.” Sebastian said. He had some time before leaving again and he decided to pick Caleb up. 

“That’s my boy.” I hugged him. 

“Did you call Alistair?” He nodded. 

“He’s at a doctor’s appointment getting an ultrasound.” He smiled. 

“I swear the day you find a mate they’re in for it. You’ll have an army of babies around the house. “ I chuckled. 

“I like having noise and kids around me.” He pouted. 

“I know kiddo, your papas are going to be so excited. Your papa Gabriel should be home soon and so should the others.” I smile.

“How are Tobias and the other babies?” Caleb asked. 

“They’re fine for the millionth time you asked today since you called me this morning and asked.” I smiled, shaking my head. 

“So Tobias is getting better?” He asked hopefully. 

“Better but we’ve had a few close calls since you left. His feeding tube got clogged so we had to take him in and he had a fever of a hundred point one so we took him in and he spent twenty-four hours in the hospital. 

“Where are Gabrielle and Ethan?” 

“Taking a nap.”

“How are uncle Clayton, uncle Hudson, baby Clara?” He giggled and I huffed.

“And uncle Reece, uncle Felix and baby Relic?” I groaned

“Everyone is fine you will see them later now go change, you reek of sweat.” I chuckled. 

He gasped. ”Rude much.” 

“Sassy is the term you’re looking for.” We both laughed and he went to his room. 

“So is the party planning going to plan?” Sebastian asked.

I nodded. “They’re almost finished setting up.” 

“He’s growing up so fast.” I sighed. 

“He’s fifteen and still at home, he’s not moving out anytime soon bubble buns.” I pouted. 

“But what if something goes wrong? Powerful or not he’s still an emotional child. What if his mate rejects him because they can’t handle all that comes with being strong and powerful? What if he rejects someone? There’s so much to think and worry about and even Alistair himself can’t answer that because Caleb is so different from him and his wife that passed.” I rubbed my face frustrated. 

“He’s been through so much in his life and he’s heard the stories of rejecting and being rejected by a mate so he’ll be ok no matter what we’ll always be there for him even if he doesn’t want it. Daddy gave him the whole, ‘sometimes you have to walk alone to be stronger for each other’ talk so he’s good.” I huffed but nodded. I just feel something is going to go horribly wrong and we’re going to lose him. Whether that’s physically or emotionally I have no clue.

“So what are we doing today?” Caleb asked with Gabrielle and Ethan on his hips. 

“Well you can give them to me…” He handed them to me. 

“Now follow us.” I got off the recliner and Sebastian covered Caleb’s eyes as we went to the back where the party was. 

When Sebastian removed his hands and Caleb’s eyes adjusted he gasped. 

“Surprise! Congratulations!!!!” The pack yelled.

"What is this for?" He asked, tearing up looking at me. 

"For all you have accomplished with your school, for being an amazing son, brother, and person. Take your pick. I am so proud of you kiddo, I love you and want you to know that I'll always be there for you. Thank you for all you have done, for being you, for just everything." I said as tears fell from our eyes. 

"Dad, are you pregnant again? You're being so sappy." He chuckled tearfully and I shook my head and hugged him. 

"No, I'm not you dork. I have something else for you after you go greet your guests." I said and he kissed my cheek.

"Ok, I love you too dad." He went off to talk and greet the pack.

"Are you ready?" Sebastian asked and I sighed softly.

"No but are we ever going to be ready with our kids growing up?" I said and he smiled at me.

"Of course not." Smart-ass. 

"Let's go get some food." Weston said as he rubbed his small bump, yes the little kinky minx got pregnant again when he lived out his fantasy of being tied up with Adler so they are having a baby. I haven't gotten pregnant again and it sucks but right now, I don't need anymore babies. Five plus the one on the way is enough for us right now plus the other seven and Caleb, we have a football team so far. Thirteen so far total and we all know we'll have more, it's only a matter of time. I still want to get Gabriel pregnant so yup more kids in the future. 

"You think so huh?" My angel whispered in my ear and I nodded.

"Definitely, it's been months since I have had sex, I know it was my choice given my depression and not feeling sexy so yes, I want you but not to have another baby, not yet." I said and he kissed me softly and I moaned, I missed being intimate with my mates but they understood but I know they have needs just like I do. 

"Can I join?" Adler asked and I smiled and kissed him and he wrapped his arms around me and pulled me into his lap and deepened the kiss.

"That was nice." He whispered against my lips when we parted and I hugged him and just enjoyed being in his big strong arms. 

"Ok time to show Caleb his surprise." Sebastian said breaking my moment with Adler. 

I nodded and we blindfolded him and took him to the car garage attached to our new, and hopefully permanent house. 

“What…?” He asked, shocked. 

“It’s a Titan XD, Tan.” I said and he hugged me. 

“Thank you, guys.” He hugged all six of us as best as he could and we hugged him. 

*5 months later, 12 months total* 

"Are you ready dad?" Caleb asked as he came into my bedroom. I was at the mirror putting on my tie. Today is my wedding day. Sebastian asked us if we wanted to get married one night when we were cuddling up watching a movie. It was random but he's a random guy. We said yes and that morning, his parents and mine were at the house and it was nonstop planning till about a week ago. 

"Am I? Possibly." I smiled and he chuckled. He has grown a lot this past year, he's close to five feet nine inches and it's amazing how tall and broad he is for being almost sixteen years old. He definitely got Alistair's height. 

"Well it's now or never dad, it's about to start." He fixed my jacket collar and I fixed his tie, he always needs help with his tie.

"You look handsome dad." 

"Thank you, come on let's do this." I said and hooked my arm in his and we walked outside to the backyard of our home. Everyone was the pack was here, Sebastian's whole family, which is a lot of people and my parents with my brother, his husband and kids. I smiled at them as Caleb walked me down the aisle. 

All my mates looked so handsome in their tuxedos with fresh haircuts and my babies were babbling happily when they saw me. My mom and dad were holding them. 

"Who gives this man away today?" Danny asked like he has done this a time or two.

"Myself and my siblings." Caleb said and kissed my cheek and gave my hand to my mates and stood beside Jace where my best men were standing. Ronnie and his brothers were standing on the other side. They all looked so grown in their little suits and ties. 

"I have been around to see so many of my loved ones get married and each time is special, watching someone you love marry their love is a joy I wish everyone was able to do. I have watched my grandson Sebastian grow into the man he is today, a man who has a wonderful family, amazing kids, and mates who put him in his place when need be which we all need from time to time. Sebastian went and joined the military and has done amazing things in his career, which led to him meeting Liam, forming their own bond, fell in love and then Sebastian meets Adler, Thayne, and Weston join in their bond so to speak and they thought they were complete until Liam meets his angel, Gabriel. It's amazing when you see people form bonds and fall in love, grow as an individual and as a couple, having a family and end up like we are today, witnessing these six amazing wonderful men marry one another." As Danny was talking, I thought of everything I have been through and how it's changed me for the better as I got older. 

"If there is anyone here to show just cause why these men shouldn't be married, speak now or forever hold your peace." Danny said and of course, no one objected so we continued on. 

"Liam, you may start your vows." Danny smiled at me. I took a breath and turned to face my mates. 

"Gosh today I stand here and six months ago I didn't think we would be here, but you five have been there for me, have been my shoulders to cry on, the hand I held when I needed strength, your arms to hold me when I felt like I wanted to give up, you each in your own way have opened my heart more and more to each of you and every night when I go to sleep, I know I will have you by my side each day forward from this moment. My life before I met you all wasn't the greatest but since then, it was bumpy for a little bit but it is what made us stronger, I wouldn't change a thing about our past because it helped us build our future. I love you all with my whole heart, soul, and body." I finished and I had tears in my eyes and on my cheeks and my mates weren't any better. Sebastian wiped my cheeks and kissed my hand. 

"That was beautiful. We have a different way of saying our vows to you." Sebastian said and they looked at me and spoke at once.

"We promise to take out the garbage, even in the pouring rain or freezing cold."

"We vow never to steal your covers, unless you are hogging them."

"We promise one of us will get up and get our remote from across the room, even if it was not I who placed the remote so very far away."

"We vow to open jars for you and pretend that you loosened it, even though we both know it was my manly muscles that opened that thing." Sebastian, Thayne, and Gabriel said making everyone chuckle.

"I promise to love you, honor you, but not obey, because that's a little creepy."

"As the wise Salt n Pepa said, what a man, what a man, what a mighty good man." They finished and I had not stopped smiling and crying happy tears.

"So corny but sweet, now for the rings." Danny said and we did the exchange of the rings and the I dos and the amazing six way kiss that we have down to perfection. 

"It is with great honor to present the Lancaster/Blackstones!" Danny cheered and everyone howled, cheered and celebrated as we raised our hands and we kissed again. 

My new life is just beginning, this is just the way I always hoped my life would be and more. 

This is it, the ending of Be True To Yourself. Caleb's book picks up a little bit after the guys wedding so be on the look out of the first chapter soon! I hope you enjoyed this book of Liam, Sebastian, Adler, Gabriel, Weston, and Thayne. The guys will be in Caleb's book so this isn't the last we see of them!

Thank you all for your support through the start of The Silver Moon Shifter Series!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

198K 6.3K 60
(Fifth book in the My Mate series. Book two should be read before reading this one but it can be read as a stand alone) Son of Xzavier, the longest m...
306 26 28
Long ago, in a world where werewolves lived away from other werecreatures, preferring their own kind, there was a special type of shifter. A shifter...
7.6K 572 15
"We are destined to meet, mate" the taller boy said "Nice to meet you again, mate" the shorter boy replied This is the sequel to "Destined to Meet Y...
34.2K 2.3K 42
Ethan David had a rough childhood up until he shifted, healing most of the issues he has had since birth. He has followed in his dad's and grandfathe...