š„šˆš†š‡š“

By TEALIX

š’š’š’. "I didn't write this to forget who I am as a person nor did I write it for money out of desperation... More

š–Æš—‹š—ˆš—…š—ˆš—€š—Žš–¾ š—š—ˆ š—˜š—œš—šš—›š—§.
šŸ£. š–”š–¾š—€š—‚š—‡š—‡š—‚š—‡š—€.
šŸ¤. š–²š—„š–ŗš—š–¾ š–Æš–ŗš—‹š—„.
šŸ„. š–¦š–ŗš—†š–¾ š–®š—‡.
šŸ¦. š–®š—‰š–¾š—‡ š–øš—ˆš—Žš—‹ š–¬š—‚š—‡š–½.
šŸ§. š–  š–²š—š—ˆš—‡š–¾š—‹'š—Œ š–²š—š—ˆš—‹š—’.
šŸØ. š–²š–¾š–¾ š–øš—ˆš—Ž š–³š—š–¾š—‡, š–±š–¾š–½.
šŸ©. š–³š—š–¾ š–²š–ŗš—†š–¾ š– š—Œ š–§š—‚š—†.
šŸŖ. š–Øš—š—ˆ š– š—’š–ŗ.
šŸ«. š–“š—‡š–¾š—‘š—‰š–¾š–¼š—š–¾š–½.
šŸ£šŸ¢. š–³š—‹š—Žš—Œš—.
šŸ£šŸ£. š–²š—„š—‚š—‰š—‰š—‚š—‡š—€.
šŸ£šŸ¤. š–øš–¾š—…š—…š—ˆš— š–³š—‹š–ŗš–¼š—„ š–³š—‹š–ŗš—‚š—‡.
šŸ£šŸ„. š–²š—†š—‚š—…š–¾.
šŸ£šŸ¦. š–¶š–ŗš—‹š—†.
šŸ£šŸ§. š–”š—‹š—ˆš—„š–¾š—‡ š–¦š—…š–ŗš—Œš—Œš–¾š—Œ.
šŸ£šŸØ. š–Ø š–Æš—‹š—ˆš—†š—‚š—Œš–¾.
šŸ£šŸ©. š–©š–¾š–ŗš—…š—ˆš—Žš—Œš—’.
šŸ£šŸŖ. š–¶š—š–ŗš— š–Ø š–¶š–ŗš—‡š—.
šŸ£šŸ«. š–  š–¦š–¾š–¾š—„'š—Œ š–²š—š—ˆš—‹š—’.
šŸ¤šŸ¢. š–¶š—š—’ š–¬š–¾?
šŸ¤šŸ£. š–²š—š–¾š–¾š— š–«š—‚š—„š–¾ š–¢š–ŗš—‡š–½š—’.
šŸ¤šŸ¤. š–£š—‚š–½š—‡'š— š–Ø š–³š–¾š—…š—… š–øš—ˆš—Ž?
šŸ¤šŸ„. š– š—‡š—’š—š—š—‚š—‡š—€ š–„š—ˆš—‹ š–øš—ˆš—Ž.
šŸ¤šŸ¦. š–¶š—š–ŗš—'š—Œ š–³š—š–¾ š–±š–¾š–ŗš—Œš—ˆš—‡?
šŸ¤šŸ§. š–¶š—‹š—ˆš—‡š—€ š–ŗš—‡š–½ š–±š—‚š—€š—š—.
šŸ¤šŸØ. š–¢š–ŗš—†š—‰š—‚š—‡š—€!
šŸ¤šŸ©. š–„š—Žš—…š–暝—‚š—…š—….
šŸ¤šŸŖ. š–¢š–ŗš—‹š—‡š—‚š—š–ŗš—…!
šŸ¤šŸ«. š–”š–¾š—…š—‚š–¾š—š–¾ š–Øš—.
šŸ„šŸ¢. š–«š—‚š—š—š—…š–¾ š–²š–¾š–¼š—‹š–¾š—.
šŸ„šŸ£. š–Ø š–«š—ˆš—š–¾ š–øš—ˆš—Ž.
šŸ„šŸ¤. š–øš—ˆš—Ž'š—‹š–¾ š–®š—„š–ŗš—’.
šŸ„šŸ„. š– š—š–ŗš—„š–¾š—‡.
šŸ„šŸ¦. š–µš–ŗš—…š—Žš–¾?
šŸ„šŸ§. š–³š—ˆš—†š—ˆš—‹š—‹š—ˆš— š–­š—‚š—€š—š—.
šŸ„šŸØ. š–«š–¾š—š—š–¾š—‹ š–±.
šŸ„šŸ©. š–Ø š–³š—š—‚š—‡š—„ š–Ø š–¢š–ŗš—‡.
šŸ„šŸŖ. š–”š—‹š–ŗš—‡š–½ š–­š–¾š—.
šŸ¦šŸ¢. š–¬š—’š—Œš—š–¾š—‹š—’ š–¦š—‚š—‹š—….
šŸ¦šŸ£. š–²š—š—Žš—‰š—‚š–½ š–¢š–ŗš—.
šŸ¦šŸ¤. š–©š—ˆš—‚š—‡ š–  š–³š–¾š–ŗš—†.
šŸ¦šŸ„. š–øš—ˆš—Ž'š—‹š–¾ š–­š—ˆš— š– š—…š—ˆš—‡š–¾, š–¬š—’ š–”š–ŗš–»š—’.
šŸ¦šŸ¦. š–²š–¾š—…š–暝—‚š—Œš—.
šŸ¦šŸ§. š–¶š—š—’ š–£š—ˆš–¾š—Œ š–Øš— š–§š—Žš—‹š—?
šŸ¦šŸØ. š–³š–¾š—‡š—Œš—‚š—ˆš—‡.
šŸ¦šŸ©. š–¦š–¾š— š–®š–暝–æ!
šŸ¦šŸŖ. š–³š—ˆš—€š–¾š—š—š–¾š—‹.
šŸ¦šŸ«. š–¶š–ŗš—Œ š–Ø š–£š—‹š–¾š–ŗš—†š—‚š—‡š—€?
šŸ§šŸ¢. š– š—‰š—‰š—‹š–¾š–¼š—‚š–ŗš—š–¾š–½.
šŸ§šŸ£. š–Æš—‹š–¾š—Œš–¾š—‡š— š–„š—‹š—ˆš—† š–³š—š–¾ š–§š–¾š–ŗš—‹š—.
šŸ§šŸ¤. š–Ø'š—† š–²š—ˆš—‹š—‹š—’.
šŸ§šŸ„. š–§š–ŗš—‰š—‰š—’ š–­š–¾š— š–øš–¾š–ŗš—‹š—Œ.
šŸ§šŸ¦. š–Æš—‚š—‡š—„ š–£š—’š–¾.
šŸ§šŸ§. š–”š–¾š—š—š–¾š—‹ š–„š—ˆš—‹ š–øš—ˆš—Žš—‹š—Œš–¾š—…š–æ.
šŸ§šŸØ. š–Ø'š—† š–²š—ˆ š–³š—‚š—‹š–¾š–½.
šŸ§šŸ©. š–­š–¾š—š–¾š—‹ š–„š—ˆš—‹š—€š—ˆš—š—š–¾š—‡, š–®š—‡š—…š—’ š–±š–¾š—†š–¾š—†š–»š–¾š—‹š–¾š–½.
šŸ§šŸŖ. š–§š—ˆš—†š–¾ š–±š—Žš—‡!
šŸ§šŸ«. š–¶š—‚š—š— š–øš—ˆš—Ž.
š–¤š—‰š—‚š—…š—ˆš—€š—Žš–¾ š—š—ˆ š—˜š—œš—šš—›š—§.

šŸ„šŸ«. š–§š–ŗš—‰š—‰š—‚š—‡š–¾š—Œš—Œ?

1.4K 141 190
By TEALIX

Choi San.
November 4th, 1980. | Tuesday, 10:45 PM.
WARNING: Undertone of rape. It isn't stated that it is but it's detailed that it is. Please read at your own risk— If you are uncomfortable, it is okay to skip, you won't miss anything.

His body trembled terribly, nails digging into his delicate skin, breaking through and causing his hip to bleed, seeping into the person's bedsheets; staining. It hurts, it hurts so much but they won't listen to him. All he could do is push his face into the soft, warm pillow, squeeze his eyes shut and wait for them to finish. 'Imagine something nice,' He thought, 'It'll be over soon.'

San hates when they're rough with him, manhandling him around the bed and spanking him to make it 'pleasurable' when it only pains him. It leaves marks and bruises that he never wants to see, he only wants to get it done and over with, but they never listen.

He doesn't like it when they're rough with him, he likes it when it is fast, thrusting in and out, cumming inside of the condom then calls it a day. This is why he sleeps around with girls because he could take control instead of the other way around, they never let him take control. They force him to be the girl, push him around, and tell him to shut up, don't make a sound because you're ruining the fun.

"O-Ouch!" San flinches from the harsh hair tug, body twitching from the horrible thrusts inside of him as he could only grip the pillow to his chest, begging for the person to slow down. "You're g-going too hard, c-can you be a little soft—"

"Shut the fuck up," The boy said, roughly shoving San's face into the pillow as he rocked his hips in an untimely manner, sloppy and rough, burying deep. "Keep your whines to yourself, nobody wants to hear you."

He doesn't like it when they're rough, most of them don't make it pleasurable for him. They're inexperienced, using San as a substitute to 'get better' for their girlfriends or to live up to their sick fantasies. Yet, San doesn't decline because sex is sex, he was made to do this — he has no choice but to say yes.

You're meant to do this, San, just take it.

San chokes out a sob, tears soaking his pink cheeks as the guy unloaded his seeds inside of the condom, pulling out and allowing his friends to have the next round. "Aren't you a pretty one," One whisper in San's ear, his lips forming into a tight smirk as he lifts San's head by his blonde hair, earning a pained whine. "Open your mouth."

San shook his head, he never puts anything in his mouth unless he knew the person. He doesn't know who these people are, only meeting one guy at the college party he's at then all his friends appeared, claiming they want a go.

Do what he says, San, just take it.

"I said," The guy forced his fingers inside of San's mouth, the blonde gagging. "Open your fucking mouth." San continues to shake his head, keeping his mouth sealed around the fingers as the guy tries to force it open, growing impatient from the rejection. "Do it."

Don't reject his offer, San, just take it.

San's eyes followed two figures from the side, clasping the pillow tighter at the feeling of a pair of hands-on his bruised hips, tears welling up in his eyes. He looks back at the guy in front of him, his fingers out of the blonde's mouth as he unbuckles his pants.

Open your mouth, San, just take it.

"N-No," San shook his head, going to bury his face back into the pillow, but the guy grabbed a handful of his hair, yanking his head up from the roots as the guy behind him slammed inside without a warning. "O-Ow! Wait, I—" San choked from the intrusion in his mouth, sobbing as the guy in front of him pressed his head down, not caring that San couldn't breathe, choking around him.

Enjoy what they're doing to you, San, just take it.

"Atta boy." He breathes out through a moan, throwing his head back.

You have no say in this, San. He doesn't like it when they're rough because they never take no for an answer. Just take it.

*
November 7th, 1980. | Friday, 8:06 AM.

"Good morning, Yeosangie," Yeosang hummed in response, writing in his small notebook that he always carried around with him. "What are you doing?" San asked, smiling small at the brunette.

"Writing," Yeosang replied shortly, writing his last sentence before looking up at the blonde, smiling. "About you."

"Me?" San questioned, taking a seat by Yeosang, peeking over his arm. "What are you saying?"

"All the things I admire about you," Yeosang slides the notebook in San's direction, allowing the blonde to read it. "I'm already on the third page."

"You," San looks up at Yeosang, "Mean all of this?"

"Of course, Sannie," Yeosang chuckles, eyes forming in slight crescents from his grin. "Can't I admire my best friend?" Heat rushes to San's cheeks, his eyes gradually falling to the brown notebook sitting on the table, lightly humming in response. Yeosang seemed pleased with his reaction, pleased that San knows someone appreciates him before his eyes landed on a bruise running along San's neck. "Ah, San—"

"I have somethin' to say to ya'," Jongho slams his hand on the table, startling the brunette while San's lips turned upward. "It's important, so listen up."

"What is it, Jonggie?" San asked, never noticing the lingering eyes on his neck. "Are you going to tell us your biggest secret?"

"I don't have a secret, doofus," Jongho growled, flipping off the blonde, earning a light giggle in response. "I was gonn' ask if... if you guys wann' come to a birthday party... with me."

"Party?" Yeosang questioned, tilting his head to the side, blinking at Jongho. "Whose birthday?"

"My little sister's," Jongho answered, shrugging his shoulders as he scratched the back of his head. "She wanted me to invite you and San."

"That's so sweet of her!" San exclaims with his arms in the air, smiling brightly. "How old is she turning? I'll make sure to buy the best gift for the best girl!"

Jongho rubs his forehead, already knowing San is going to give him a headache from his cheerfulness. "MiMi, she's turnin' seven."

"Ah, well, I guess it's not an option. I'll stop by for a little while before it gets dark." Yeosang said, his lips shaping into a sweet smile before huffing when San wrapped a heavy arm around his shoulder.

"I'll come by, too!" San added, grinning brightly at the dark brown-haired boy.

Jongho stares at the two before a weak smile stretched across his face, nodding, "Alright. I, uh, guess I'll see ya' after school."

"Yeah, of course, Jongho-ah," Yeosang said, nodding as well, waving small as Jongho turns to leave, walking to his morning detention. "Ah, San, why are you so cheery today?"

"Can I not be cheery?" San asked, tilting his head to the side, "I'm only excited to go to the party."

"It's a kid's party, you're not going to get drunk." Yeosang chuckles, gently tugging San's arm off of his shoulder. "Also, Sannie, what's that in your neck?"

"Hm?" San touches his neck, feeling the skin under his fingers slightly sting at the touch, holding back a painful gasp. "Oh, wore my tie too tight."

"Sannie, you don't wear ties," Yeosang deadpanned, tilting his head. "Why does it look like an abrasion?"

San looks down at the notebook, turning the page, "I like the way you write." He mumbles, the corner of his lips turning downward as Yeosang only stared at him, making him feel uneasy. "I-I want to learn how to w-write nice, and—"

"San," Yeosang softly calls, placing a hand on the blonde's head. "Who did that to you?"

"I don't know," San shook his head, biting back his tears, shrugging his shoulder. "I-I went to a party and there w-were a lot of people." Yeosang lightly plays with the hair at the back of San's neck, watching the blonde fiddle with the notebook papers and sniffle quietly. "They—"

"It's okay, Sannie," Yeosang pulls San into his side, the blonde tucking his head in the crook of Yeosang's neck, allowing the brunette to caress his hair. San closes his eyes, letting two tears fall from his eyes as Yeosang plays with his hair, calming him down. "I can teach you how to write neatly."

San fluttered his eyes open, eyeing the open notebook that was directly in front of Yeosang, his pen in his hand, adding more to his writing. "Will you?"

"Mhm." Yeosang nods, grinning gently. "Then, you could feel more confident in your handwriting."

"Okay," San whispers, accepting the offer before closing his eyes again, keeping his head rested on Yeosang's shoulder as the brunette proceeded to write.

*
6:12 PM.

"Happy birthday!" San exclaims, holding the small bag out to Yuna, the older lady chuckling. "Oops, I thought MiMi would have opened the door."

"She's upstairs getting ready," Yuna says, allowing the three boys inside. "Thank you for stopping by, MiMi's going to be so happy when she sees you two." She presses light kisses to Yeosang's and San's cheeks, the two tall boys leaning down for her to do so. "Jongho-ah, what's with that face?"

"Ah, Jongho-ah was being picked on by a couple of boys, but San and I stopped him from fighting," Yeosang clarifies, handing the small bag to the older lady before resting his hand on Jongho's lower back. "He's being moody for no reason now."

"Not being moody," He mumbles through a pout before his face softens up when his siblings run down the stairs, giggling and smiling, running around. "Where's MiMi's friend?"

The three boys follow Yuna to the living room where everything was set, cute horse statues and dolls littered around the house as decorations with a large messy banner that read HAPPY BIRTHDAY! with tiny hand-prints all over the banner.

"Oh, poor MiMi's friend couldn't come," Yuna says, frowning as she places the bag down on the table near the other wrapped gifts. "Poor boy broke his arm while riding his bike."

"That's okay! She has us here to celebrate her big day," San announces proudly, smiling widely at Yuna before his eyes drift to the cake. "Can I have some cake? Ouch!" San rubbed the back of his head where Jongho had smacked him, frowning. "I only wanted some cake."

"Cake is for later, San-ah," Yuna chuckles, waving for the other kids to come into the living room. "MiMi is coming down now, so shush."

Loud footsteps ran down the staircase followed by audible giggling, "I wonder why it's so quiet in here!" MiMi shouts, stomping her way into the living room, faking a startled expression when everyone yelled surprise. "Oh, for little ol' me?"

"Stop being so dramatic, Miyoung," Joowon, one of Jongho's little brothers, said as he lightly ruffles her black hair. "You already knew we were gonna surprise ya!"

"Oh, MiMi, you look so cute!" San said, adoring the dark green tutu around MiMi's waist, an old blue dress that fell to her feet and an ugly dragon hat rested on her head. "I like the combination."

"Thank you, I'm a dragon today," She answers, grabbing onto San's finger and dragging the blonde around as she waves at everyone, pretending she's a celebrity. "Thank you all for coming here."

"Of course, now who wants to play party games?" Yuna asked, slightly jumping when all the kids, including San, exclaimed 'me!' with their arm in the air. "Okay, okay— Do you boys want to join in, as well?"

"No," Jongho answers bitterly, arms crossed over his chest, rolling his eyes as his sibling's boo's at him.

"I could play, Yuna. I don't mind," Yeosang says, standing up with a sweet chuckle as the two twins, Eunjung and Daejung, grabs each of his hands, pulling him towards the rest. "You should play, too, Jongho-ah."

"No way," The dark brunette scoffed. He watched everyone play the party games they had set up for MiMi's party, San giggling and poking fun at Jongho's little brother's while his sister's stuck by Yeosang's side.

It wasn't like Jongho wanted to play with the rest because he did, but he felt embarrassed at the thought. However, watching everyone made him feel jealous that they were all laughing and having fun without him. It was lame sitting on the couch with Yuna and Dowon, the older couple chuckling and sipping on their drinks, heartily watching everyone.

"Jongho Hyung is playing, Jongho Hyung is playing!" Hyunki shouts, jumping up and down with a plastic donkey's tail in his hand, grinning widely. "Be on my team!"

"No way, you little turd, he's gonna be on our team," Eunjung said, sticking out her tongue as Yeosang sat behind her, knees tucked to his chest as the youngest sister, Sunhee, tugged on his hair.

"I'm not a turd, you— you— you!" Hyunki's face turned red, flustered that he couldn't think of an insult for his sister.

"You can't even think of a comeback, that's why you still wet the bed!" MiMi yelled, the two girls sticking out their tongue to the boys.

"Oh, burn— I'm gonna be on the girl's side." Jongho cackles, making his way towards Yeosang and his sisters, sitting down beside the brunette. "Don't wanna be in a team full of losers."

"We are not losers!" Daejung yelled, stomping his feet around San, the blonde giggling and copying the little boy.

They resumed playing their game, the girl's winning as Yeosang cheered on the sideline, holding three-year-old Sunhee in his arms. Of course, Jongho cheated when the boys weren't looking, huddling up in a circle to talk about their next move, MiMi and Eunjung evilly giggling as Jongho added more points to their board.

"I haven't seen Jongho smile this much before," Dowon says quietly to his wife, laying an old hand onto her knee. "It's refreshing."

Yuna softly hums, lightly laughing when the boys realized the many points on the girl's team, ordering a rematch. "It is."

*
9:56 PM.

"Thank you for coming, San-Oppa and Yeosang-Oppa!" MiMi said, hugging the older boys before sprinting back inside, face rosy.

"Awe, she left before I could say you're welcome," San pouts, trying to look back into the house over Jongho's shoulder, seeing that she was already gone. "She's a fast runner."

Jongho releases a soft laugh, shaking his head, "she's just awkward around boys." He explained before giving the two a light smile. "T— Thank you f-for comin', it... r-really means a-a lot. T— To me."

"That was difficult to hear from you," Yeosang jokes, earning a playful glare from Jongho. "But it's our pleasure. We had fun, thank you for inviting us."

"'Course, any time. Get home safely," Jongho says, giving them a light wave as the two boys walk away from the front door, Yeosang waves back softly while San waved his arms above his head. Jongho shuts the door behind him once they were out of sight, looking down to see MiMi standing in front of him. "What's wrong, bud?"

"You looked really happy today," MiMi confessed, holding out her small hand for Jongho's finger, the older lending, and walking her to the living room where their siblings and orphan parents were at.

"Did I?" Jongho asked, plopping down on the floor in front of the couch, watching the movie that everyone had chosen after an hour of bickering, crossing his legs, allowing MiMi to slot in the small gap.

"Mhm," She takes off her ugly dragon hat, placing it to the side, and rests her head on Jongho's chest. The brunette hummed, eyes focused on the television as MiMi closed her eyes. "It made me happy." She lightly whispers, smiling a bit as she slowly falls asleep.

Jongho looks down at the black-haired girl, not replying to her, only humming before looking back at the television. Happy, huh? When was the last time he felt genuine happiness?

𖥸

baby changing stations? *covers c* baby hanging station.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

67.5K 3.7K 20
[COMPLETE] ATEEZ wooyoung/san "he's just so perfect. do you know heather? for me, that's him." "..dude, heather's a girl." (full synopsis inside) -a...
128K 4.5K 40
"You're the only one I'd skate with" "I love you, I said that knowing you'd say it back but only if you knew that I didn't mean that as a friend" "I...
22.6K 1K 33
a story about Kang Yeosang who doesn't believe in love. He always fortifies other people's feelings for him and keeps all the feelings he has with de...
106K 990 62
Basically Ateez BxB OneShots just for Atiny don't read this if you can't handle graphic things read at your own risk I'm gonna let you know now I'm...