The RWBYverse Event 2

By TeamWhiteRose100

This is a continuation and a finale to the overarching story. This is the end of the multiverse, this is the... More

Chapter 1: A New World
Chapter 2: Ein
Chapter 3: Josh Branwen
Chapter 4: Team VMPR
Chapter 5: Volt Blazeheart
Chapter 6: Dove Branwen
Chapter 7: Ember Fall
Chapter 8: Ghost Rider VS The Fiery Phantom
Chapter 9: Team VMPR: Throne Of Senada
Chapter 10: The Sentinels
Chapter 11: Zero Hour
Chapter 12: Ein Rebirth
Chapter 13: Josh Branwen Rebirth
Chapter 14: Ember Fall Rebirth
Chapter 15: Volt Blazeheart Rebirth
Chapter 16: Dove Branwen Rebirth
Chapter 17: The Sentinels: Atlas War
Chapter 18: The Sentinels: The Mystic Side
Chapter 19: The Death Of The Ghost Rider
Chapter 20: The Reign Of The Ghost Riders
Chapter 21: The Sentinels Endgame
Chapter 22: All-New Ghost Rider
Chapter 23: All-New The Fiery Maiden
Chapter 24: All-New Onyx Kanuchi
Chapter 25: The Fiery Maiden 2
Chapter 26: All-New Ein
Chapter 27: All-New Josie Mathis
Chapter 28: All-New Volt Blazeheart
Chapter 29: All-New Sentinels
Chapter 31: All-New Dove Rose
Chapter 32: The Sentinels Age Of Jinn
Chapter 33: The Sentinels; Friends & Foes
Chapter 34: The Sentinels Relic War
Chapter 35: The End

Chapter 30: The Madras Plot

14 2 0
By TeamWhiteRose100

I Do Not Own RWBY. All rights for RWBY go to Mr. Monty Oum and the good folks at Rooster Teeth.

Writers whose works are and aren't included in this chapter are Sapphire_Darkhouse, Nighttra, victorblaze0522, and xxQrowBrawnwenxx, me, SnowDrrgun, Cosmickatana, thedragonmaster18, AngelFlower23, Firedragon_Yang, -Viperr-, UzukiB, AltairMorpheus, and Sandersen37. Enjoy.

On Earth(Prime Remnant)*

The Year Is 2243*

1 Year After The End Of Chapter 29*

Volt Blazeheart's POV*

Onyx, Harold, and I were doing our morning jog around the Atlas monument.

We passed a guy and Onyx said, "On your left.".

We did a lap then got to the Battle of Atlas monument when we saw the same guy again.

I said, "On your left." as we passed him again.

He said, "Yeah, on my left.".

We did another lap before catching up with the guy again.

He said, "Don't you say it. Don't you say it.".

Harold said, "On your left." as we passed him for the third time.

The guy shouted, "Come on!".

We finished up another lap before we went back to see the guy leaning on a tree.

Harold asked, "Need a medic?".

I hit Harold's arm and said, "No one says that anymore.".

The guy laughed as we walked over to him.

He said, "I need a new set of lounges. Guys, you both just ran like 15 miles in 30 minutes.".

Onyx said, "Guess we got a late start.".

The guy playfully said, "Really? You should all be ashamed of yourselves, you should both take another lap. Did you just take it, I assume you just took it.".

I asked, "What unit were you with?".

The guy said, "Pararescue. But I work at weapons manufacturing now.".

We all nodded and the guy offered a hand and said "Robbie Cage.".

Harold took his hand and helped him up saying, "Harold Branwen, Volt Blazeheart, and Onyx Kanuchi.".

Robbie said, "Yeah I could kind of put that together.".

We all soon got a text from Black Rock Shooter saying she'd meet us at the curb for immediate extraction.

Onyx said, "All right Robbie, duty calls.".

I said, "Nice meeting you. Good luck at the weapons manufacturing.".

Robbie said, "Nice meeting you all too. Stop by weapons manufacturing anytime so you can make me look awesome in front of the front desk lady that'd be nice.".

We nodded as Black Rock Shooter pulled up in a Corvette.

She rolled down the windows and said, "Hey guys, any of you know where the history museum is? I'm looking for some old fossils.".

We all said, "Hilarious." as we walked over to the car and I got in the back seat.

Onyx said, "You can't run everywhere.".

Robbie said, "No you can't." as we took off.

A Few Hours Later In A Jet*

Marrow said, "The target is a mobile satellite launch platform: The Dwarf Star. They were sending up their last payload when bandits took them, 93 minutes ago.".

I asked, "Any demands?".

Marrow said, "A billion and a half.".

Harold asked, "Why so steep?".

Marrow said, "Because its MADRAS's.".

I said, "So it's not off-course, it's trespassing.".

Onyx said, "I'm sure they have a good reason.".

Harold said, "You know, I'm getting a little tired of being Winter's janitor.".

Black Rock Shooter said, "Relax, it's not that complicated.".

I asked, "How many bandits?".

Marrow said, "Twenty-five, top mercs, led by this gal. Vernal. Ex-Huntress, Action Division. This girl's got a rep for maximum casualties.".

Harold asked, "Hostages?".

Marrow said, "Uh... mostly techs. One officer, Dr. Polendina. They're in the galley.".

Harold said, "What's Poledina doing on a launch ship? Alright, I'm gonna sweep the deck and find Vernal. BRS, you'll kill the engines and wait for instructions. Marrow, you sweep and find the hostages, get them to the life-pods, get 'em out. Onyx, Volt, you provide back up for BRS. Let's move.".

Marrow said, "Ace-Ops, you heard the Ghost Rider. Gear up.".

Harold's head burned away revealing his blue flaming skull.

He talked into his wrist communicator and said, "Secure channel eight.".

Black Rock Shooter said, "Eight secure. Any of you do anything fun Saturday Night?".

I said, "Not really.".

Onyx said, "I got my party on.".

Harold said, "Well, all the members of my fandom are dead so no.".

The Pilot on the radio said, "Coming up by the drop zone, Harold.".

Black Rock Shooter said, "You know, if you ask Kristen out, from Statistics, she'd probably say yes.".

Harold said, "That's why I don't ask.".

Onyx asked, "Too shy or too scared big guy?".

Harold said, "Too busy!" as he jumped out of the plane and we all soon jumped out and landed with our parachutes just in time.

I asked, "What about the nurse that lives across the hall from us?".

Onyx said, "Oh the girl who lives right next door to us. She seems kind of nice Harold, my boy. You should go for it.".

Harold said, "Secure the engine room, then find me a date.".

Black Rock Shooter said, "We're multitasking." as we all flipped down to the next deck.

I transformed into Ukand and he choked one to death and Black Rock Shooter used his body as leverage to go down and kill even more of the guys by shooting them.

Onyx used Time Freeze to follow her and he used Time Rush to beat all the guards around the engine controls up while Ukand and I shut the engines down.

Black Rock Shooter told us to head back and regroup with the others for extraction which is precisely what we all did.

The Next Day In Atlas*

Me and the boys headed to MADRAS headquarters.

We entered Winter's office and Harold asked, "You just can't stop yourself from lying, can you?".

Winter said, "I didn't lie. Agent Black Rock Shooter had a different mission than yours.".

Harold said, "Which you didn't feel obliged to share.".

Winter said, "I'm not obliged to do anything.".

Harold said, "Those hostages could've died, Winter.".

Winter said, "I sent the greatest soldier in history to make sure that didn't happen.".

Onyx said, "Harold has a point Winter, soldiers trust each other, that's what makes it an army. Not a bunch of guys running around and shooting guns.".

Winter said, "The last time I trusted someone, I almost lost an eye. Look, I didn't want you doing anything you weren't comfortable with, you three. Agent Black Rock Shooter is comfortable with everything.".

I said, "None of us can lead a mission when the people we're leading have missions of their own.".

Winter said, "It's called compartmentalization. Nobody spills the secrets because nobody knows them all. Not even me. And because I know what thinking, I'm gonna say it, you're wrong about me. I do share. I'm nice like that.".

We soon stepped into an elevator and Winter said, "Benevolence bay.".

The MADRAS Computer said, "Branwen, Kanuchi, and Blazeheart do not have clearance for Project Benevolence.".

Winter said, "Director override, Schnee, Winter F.".

The MADRAS Computer said, "Confirmed.".

The elevator started moving down.

Harold said, "You know, they used to play music.".

Winter said, "Yeah.".

The four of us looked out and saw 9 new Havick Crafts in construction.

Winter said, "This is Project Benevolence. Nine next-generation Havick Crafts synced to a network of targeting satellites.".

I said, "Launched from the place last night.".

Winter said, "Once we get them in the air they never need to come down. Continuous suborbital flight courtesy of our new hi-tech engines.".

Onyx asked, "Ember?".

Winter said, "Well, she had a few suggestions once she got an up-close look at our old turbines. These new long-range precision guns can eliminate a thousand hostiles a minute. The satellites can read a terrorist's DNA before he steps outside his spider hole. We're gonna neutralize a lot of threats before they even happen.".

I said, "I thought the punishment usually came after the crime Winter.".

Winter said, "We can't afford to wait that long.".

Onyx asked, "Who's we?".

Winter said, "After the attack on Atlas last year, I convinced the United Earth Security Council that we needed a quantum surge in threat analysis. For once we're way ahead of the curve.".

Harold said, "By holding a gun at everyone on Earth and calling it protection.".

I said, "This isn't freedom, this is fear.".

Winter said, "MADRAS takes the world as it is, not as we'd like it to be. It's getting damn near past time for you to get with that program, gentlemen.".

Harold said, "Don't hold your breath." and he walked away with Onyx.

I said, "At least consider what we're saying." while I walked away with Harold and Onyx and we soon both left on our motorcycles.

I headed home while Onyx and Harold headed elsewhere.

When I got home I read a few books while I did my exercises while Ukand and I talked about the threat of Benevolence crafts.

A Few Hours Later*

Onyx and I were leaning in our doorways watching Harold being all cutesy with our cute next-door neighbor.

She said, "That's so sweet. That is so nice. Hey. I gotta go, though. Okay, bye. My aunt, she's kind of an insomniac.".

Harold smiled at her and she said, "Yeah.".

Harold said, "Hey if you want... if you want, you're welcome to use my washing machine. It might be cheaper than the one in the basement.".

She asked, "Oh, yeah? What's it cost?".

Harold asked, "A cup of coffee?".

She said, "Thank you, but um... I already have a load in the downstairs, and, uh... you really don't want my scrubs in your washing machine. I just finished orientation in the infectious diseases ward, so...".

Harold said, "Ah, well, I'll keep my distance.".

She said, "Well hopefully not too far.".

Harold nodded and turned to go into his apartment and she said, "Oh, and I think you left your stereo on.".

Harold said, "Oh. Right, thank you.".

She said, "Yeah.".

Harold watched her go down the stairs before turning towards us and we were smirking and nodding.

Harold smirked as he entered his apartment.

Onyx said, "Finally, our boy is getting some character development." as we headed into our apartments.

I soon enough heard a gunshot so Onyx and I left our apartments and into Harold's apartment only to see Harold and we both saw Winter dying on the floor.

Onyx rushed to Winter's side and asked, "Are you okay?".

Winter shook his head no.

Our cutesy neighbor soon enough entered the apartment with a gun and said, "Harold Branwen? Onyx Kanuchi? Volt Blazeheart, I'm Agent 42 of MADRAS Special Service.".

Harold asked, "Anya?".

She said, "I'm assigned to protect you three.".

I asked, "On whose order?".

She noticed Winter lying injured on the ground and said, "Hers.".

She went to Winter then contacted MADRAS through her radio and said, "Director is down, she's unresponsive. I need EMTs.".

The MADRAS Agent asked, "Do you have a twenty on the shooter?".

Harold and Onyx noticed the shooter though the window and Onyx said, "Tell them we're in pursuit." and they soon left to give pursuit of the shooter while me and Agent 42 tended to Winter.

4 Hours Later*

We were watching the doctors perform surgery on Winter.

Black Rock Shooter came in and asked, "Is she gonna make it?".

Harold said, "We don't know.".

Black Rock Shooter said, "Tell me about the shooter.".

Onyx said, "She's fast and strong. Had environmental powers.".

Ash came in and also joined us.

Black Rock Shooter asked, "Ballistics?".

Onyx said, "Four slugs, no rifling. Completely untraceable.".

Black Rock Shooter said, "Menagerie-made.".

Onyx said, "Yeah.".

Winter's state deteriorated and Ash said, "Don't do this to me, Winter. Don't do this to me.".

The five of us watched the doctors as they continued to revive Winter but Winter is still showing as flatlining.

Onyx, Harold, and I turned away as they finally called Winter's time of death, and the three of us stepped out of the room.

1 Hour Later*

Onyx, Harold, Black Rock Shooter, and I were looking over the body of the dead Winter.

Ash came in and said, "I need to take her.".

Ash tenderly touched Winter's head then turned and Black Rock Shooter walked out, me and the dudes followed her, and Harold said, "BRS!".

Black Rock Shooter asked, "Why was Winter in your apartment, Harold?".

Harold said, "I don't know." and we were interrupted by Marrow.

Marrow said, "Volt, Onyx, Harold, they want you back at MADRAS.".

I said, "Yeah, give us a second.".

Marrow said, "They want you three now.".

Onyx said, "Okay, mom.".

We turned to Black Rock Shooter.

Black Rock Shooter said, "You're a terrible liar Harold." as she turned and walked off.

Harold noticed the vending machine next to us.

After a second we walked towards Marrow after we hid a flash drive in behind the pack of gums.

I said, "Let's go.".

Marrow said, "Yeah.".

Marrow turned to the agents and said, "Ace-ops, move it out." and we soon headed out with Marrow and back to base.

1 Hour Later*

We entered the office and Senator James Ironwood said, "Ah, gentlemen. I'm James Ironwood.".

Harold said, "Sir, it's an honor." as they shake hands.

Onyx said, "Enough said." as they shook hands.

I said, "Truly a privilege." as we shook hands.

James said, "The honor is mine, gentlemen. Come on in." as we entered James's office where he showed us an old photo of him and his husband Jacques Ironwood.

James said, "5 years ago, Menagerie terrorists took the Atlas embassy, and security got me out, but the rebels took hostages including my husband. Winter was deputy chief for the MADRAS station there. And she comes to me with a plan. She wants to storm the building through the sewers. I said, No, we'll negotiate. Turned out the Menagerie terrorists didn't negotiate, so they put out a kill order. They stormed the basement, and what did they find? They find it empty. Winter had ignored my direct order and carried out an unauthorized military operation on foreign soil. She saved the lives of a dozen political officers, including my husband.".

I said, "So you gave him a promotion.".

James said, "I've never had any cause to regret it. Mr. Branwen, why was Winter in your apartment last night?".

Harold said, "I don't know.".

James asked, "You know it was bugged?".

Harold said, "I did because Winter told me.".

James asked, "Did he tell any of you she was the one who bugged it?".

Harold didn't reply obviously not knowing this information and Onyx and I don't reply not knowing what we're talking about.

James said, "I want you three to see something." and he brought up footage of Vernal being interrogated.

The MADRAS Agent asked, "Who hired you, Vernal?".

I asked, "Is that live?".

James said, "Yeah, they picked her up last night in a not-so-safe house in Mistral.".

Onyx said, "Are you saying she's a suspect? Assassination isn't Vernal's line.".

James said, "No, it's more complicated than that. Vernal was hired anonymously to attack the ship and she was contacted by e-mail and paid by wire transfer. And then the money was run through seventeen counterfeit accounts, the last one going to a holding company that was registered to a Flynt Coal.".

I asked, "Am I supposed to know who that is?" as he hands us all three files.

James said, "Not likely. Coal died six years ago. His last address was 14-35 Atlas Drive. When I first met Winter her mother two houses down in a mansion which was 14-37.".

Onyx asked, "Are you saying Winter hired the bandits? Why?".

James said, "The dominant theory was that the hijacking was a cover for the acquisition and sale of classified intelligence. The sale went sour and that led to Winter's death.".

Harold said, "If you really knew Winter Schnee you'd know that's not true.".

James said, "Why do you think we're talking? See, I took a seat on the Council not because I wanted to but because Winter's superiors asked me to because they knew Winter and I were both realists. Winter and I knew that despite all the diplomacy and the handshaking and the rhetoric, that to build a better world sometimes means having to tear the old one down. And that makes enemies. Those people that call you dirty because you got the guts to stick your hands in the mud and try to build something better. And the idea that those people could be happy today, makes me really, really angry. Gentlemen, you were the last ones to see Winter alive. I don't think that's an accident, and I don't think you do either. So I'm gonna ask again, why was she there?".

Harold said, "She told me not to trust anyone.".

James said, "I wonder if that included her.".

We paused a moment before Harold said, "I'm sorry. Those were her last words. Excuse us." and we started to make our way out of the office.

James said, "Gentlemen.".

We stopped and looked at James.

James said, "Somebody murdered my family friend and I'm gonna find out why. Anyone gets in my way, they're gonna regret it. Anyone.".

The three of us said, "Understood." as we all left.

I asked, "Does something feel off to you two?".

Onyx and Harold said, "Yeah.".

We both stepped into an elevator and began our descent to Ace-Operations Control.

Marrow and two of his guys stepped into the elevator.

The elevator stopped and 4 more guys stepped into the elevator.

The elevator stopped and three more guys stepped in and I stood back to back with my bros noticing the people putting their hands on their guns and whatnot.

I whispered, "Bros.".

Harold whispered, "I know.".

Onyx whispered, "Let's fuck em' up gentlemen.".

Soon enough we were surrounded on all sides.

Harold asked, "Before we get started?".

I asked, "Does anyone want to get out?".

They tried to shock but we blocked them and they pinned us trying to put magnetic cuffs on us but Harold and I threw a guy at some of Onyx's guys and started beating on the ones holding me with Ukand Strength while Harold and Onyx did the same.

We soon enough beat Marrow down and exited the elevator and made a break for it.

We opened the elevator to see 90 or so guys aiming their guns at us.

The three of us shared a look.

I hit the elevator's brake lines while Onyx froze the bullets with his Time Shield.

Onyx and Harold jumped out the window and I had no choice but to follow the boys.

We used our badass powers to stop our descent and we got up and grabbed our bikes and raced off.

They brought a jet out to try and shoot at us but I took with some of my Darkness power out and we ditched our bikes and hightailed it.

We ditched our suits and we headed back to the hospital where Harold questioned Black Rock Shooter while Onyx and I played lookout.

Black Rock Shooter told me and Onyx to wait outside while she and Harold went undercover to get the intel they needed.

Marrow and his goons showed up and I radioed it into Black Rock Shooter.

Black Rock Shooter told us to meet them in Vale.

The Next Day*

Onyx and I made it to the old Camp Vale and found Harold and Black Rock Shooter in a bunker.

I saw a talking computer and operated under the suspicion it was an AI.

Onyx said, "Sure is Gunter Robinson up in here.".

The talking computer released some intelligence that The White Fang infiltrated MADRAS.

Harold punched the TV screen and we were told by another TV screen that we'd be to dead to hear what the drive had on it.

All four of us ducked under and air vent as an explosion went off.

Onyx used his Time Shield to block any and all of the debris that would've hit us.

I and Ukand got us out and Onyx helped Black Rock Shooter out because she was injured.

We ran when we saw 3 jets incoming.

The Next Day*

We went looking for Robbie Cage because Harold thought he might be able to help us.

Harold knocked on the door.

Robbie answered and Onyx asked if we could lay low at his house for a few hours because almost everyone we know is trying to kill us.

Harold and Black Rock Shooter washed up while I and Onyx rested on the couch.

Robbie came into all four of us and said, "I made breakfast if you guys eat that sort of thing.".

Black Rock Shooter said, "So the question is who at MADRAS can launch a domestic missile strike.".

Me and the boys except for said, "Ironwood.".

Black Rock Shooter said, "Who happens to be sitting on top of the most secure building in the world.".

Harold said, "He's not working alone. Khan's algorithm was on the ship.".

I said, "So was Pietro Poledina.".

Onyx said, "So the real question is how do the four most wanted people in Atlas kidnap a MADRAS officer in broad daylight.".

Robbie said, "The answer is you don't.".

Robbie laid two files in front of me, Harold, Onyx, and Black Rock Shooter.

I asked what it was and Robbie called it a resume.

I looked in the file and saw Robbie with the Ghost Rider version of Harold.

And it looked like he could fly.

I asked, "I thought you said you were a pilot?".

Robbie said, "I never said I was a pilot.".

Harold said, "I can't ask you to do this, Robbie.".

Robbie said, "My hero Ghost Rider needs my help, who am I to refuse.".

I nodded and set off.

2 Hours Later*

I punched Poledina through a door and Harold started questioning Pietro Poledina about the algorithm.

Pietro Poledina got up and said, "Never heard of it.".

Onyx asked, "What were you doing on the ship?".

Pietro said, "I was throwing up. I got seasick.".

Harold formed his Ghost Rider power brought Pietro to the edge of the roof and held him up by his jacket.

Pietro said, "Is this made to make me think you'll throw me off the roof because honestly it's not your style, Rider." and Harold threw him off the roof.

Onyx said, "Wait. What about that girl from Accounting, Laura...".

I asked, "Lillian right, the one with the piercing?".

Black Rock Shooter said, "Yeah, she's cute.".

Harold said, "Yeah. I'm not ready for that.".

Robbie in his Revenant form caught Pietro and pulled him back up to the roof by using his powers of flight.

Me, Onyx, Harold, and Black Rock Shooter began to approach Pietro.

Pietro said, "Khan's algorithm is a program... for choosing... Benevolence's targets.".

I asked, "What targets?".

Jasper said, "You five! Prince Marcus, Dove Rose, The Sorcerer Supreme, Ember Fall, Ein, Josie Mathis, anyone who's a threat. To The White Fang. Now, or in the future.".

Onyx asked, "In the future? How could it know?".

Pietro laughed a little and asked, "How could it not? The current Century is a digital book. Khan taught The White Fang how to read it. Your bank records, medical histories, phone calls, your damn sex lives! Khan's algorithm evaluates people's past to predict their future.".

Onyx asked, "And what then?".

The situation finally hit Pietro and he said, "Oh, my God. Ironwood is gonna kill me.".

Harold asked, "What then?".

Pietro said, "Then the Havick Craft's take out the people on the list.".

I got a message from an unknown caller that said to meet them at a bunker.

I told the others I'd regroup with them later.

I made it to a dam type area and when I went inside I saw Winter in a bed alive with Ash at her side.

I said, "You sure do have a thing for the thematic's.".

4 Hours Later*

It was decided that we had to destroy SHIELD and HYDRA and leave nothing left.

The Next Day*

Ash, Revenant, Onyx, Our Anti-Hero ally for the moment Terra who turned out to be an old friend of Harold for like no reason took out the Havick Crafts.

I killed about 90 Ace-ops forces standing between me and James Ironwood.

I entered the room with him and the Council and aimed a gun at his head.

James Ironwood said, "Well isn't this a surprise.".

I said, "Indeed it is. What happens now is up to you. You can stop all this madness right now and stop the Havick Craft's from going off or...".

I looked out the window only to see the Havick Craft's going off and trying to fire at Revenant.

Ironwood said, "Let me ask you a question. Does having the power make you powerful.".

I said, "No. Being powerful means standing up against those with more power than you.".

Black Rock Shooter entered the room and began dumping all of MADRAS's and White Fang secrets onto the internet.

Ironwood said we'd need two alpha level members to unlock it.

I said, "Don't worry, company's coming.".

Winter soon landed in a chopped and walked inside.

We forced Ironwood to use his retinal scan.

Winter scanned her eye.

The safeguards were removed and all the secrets were released.

Ironwood killed the 3 other council members and I shot his phone out of his hand.

Winter and I shot Ironwood killing him dead.

The 9 Havick Crafts started shooting one another meaning the plan succeeded.

We soon left to avoid capture from The White Fang and because a Havick Craft was about to crash right into it.

We got Robbie and got the hell out of there.

We soon enough found Harold and got him to a hospital.

A Few Days Later*

People all over the world were arrested and Onyx and I went out to get a job at a place I knew might just take us, Fall Industries.

We stopped by Fall Tower in Atlas to talk to Ember.

We sat down across from her and asked, "Can we have a job?".

Ember asked, "Rough week huh?".

We laughed a little and said, "Yep.".

Ember gave us a job in the R&D department that happened to be with her and we began working on an AI project we thought might benefit humanity.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

63.5K 553 12
You already know what this is about! Watch as Team RWBY and JNPR Watch the many lives of Jaune through the Multiverse!
127K 2.4K 71
(Vol1-8)Millions of years ago, Lucifer went back to hell to save the ones he love, leaving his unborn son as well, millions years later y/n have seen...
4.5K 104 39
- Remnant #1 "In spite of everything you've done for them... eventually they will HATE YOU" After defeating Salem, Ruby's life became increasingly di...
79.8K 852 15
(I just though this was a good idea.) You are the adopted son to the Xiao Long/ Rose family. You were constantly neglected by everyone in the family...