Reborn

By sonnydaye

"You're even more badass than before," Caleb said, his blue eyes twinkling in amusement. - Bianca moved on, s... More

REBORN
Chapter 01|Awkward
Chapter 02|Safe
Chapter 03|King
Chapter 04|Address
Chapter 05| Butt Warm
Chapter 06| Dates
Chapter 07|Toast
Chapter 08|Ferrari
Chapter 09| Mafia Blood
Chapter 10|Adrenaline
Chapter 11|Plan
Chapter 12|Blame
Chapter 13| Empty
Chapter 14|Feelings
Chapter 15|Popcorn
Chapter 16| Secret
Chapter 18|Denial
Chapter 19|Bothered
Chapter 20|Taken
Chapter 21|Psycho
Chapter 22|Fingers
Chapter 23|Club
Chapter 24|Relax
Chapter 25|Daddy
Chapter 26|Ruined
Chapter 27|Ice
Chapter 28|Scream
Chapter 29| Brave
Chapter 30|Tuff
Chapter 31|Frustration
Chapter 32|Pain
Chapter 33|Help
Chapter 34|Siblings
Chapter 35|Cuts
Chapter 36|Bittersweet
Chapter 37|Rope
Chapter 38|Sink
Chapter 39|Inhuman
Chapter 40|Monkeys
Chapter 41| Crawl
Chapter 42|Nostalgia
Chapter 43|Mine
Chapter 44|Dimple
Epilogue

Chapter 17|Basketball

289 21 2
By sonnydaye

Bruhh...

Leo's P.O.V

"Calm down Hazel-"

"Don't tell me to calm down Leo!" Hazel snaps as she stopped in her tracks making me stop too.  "Do you have feelings for her?" She asks. I could see the fear in her eyes as she asked that question and it broke my heart even more.

I still don't know how to answer this, so I was left gaping my mouth like a damn fish.

The truth is, I do have feelings for Bianca. They have been around for a while and have been growing, but that doesn't mean I don't love Hazel.

It just... Happened.

"Hazel-"

"Don't lie to me Leo," she interrupts. I notice tears brim her eyes at my silence and I felt my heart fall.

I don't like to see her her cry. Ever.

"H-hazel don't cry..." I mutter while taking a step towards her. She slaps my hand away when I try to reach for her.

"You do, don't you?"

"I never said I do," I reply.

She sniffs, "did you...kiss her?" She asks timidly.

My lips form into a frown, "Hazel. I love you, not Bianca. I haven't kissed her, don't ever think I'd do that to you," I tell her with a serious expression on my face.

Hazel looks away for a split second and then back at me, "I always noticed you two, I got jealous sometimes but I always took it as nothing. But now... I'm scared Leo... I don't want to loose you..."

I couldn't help but embrace her and let her soak my shirt with her tears. I don't know why, but it physical hurts me when she cries.

"You won't loose me," I reply briefly, holding her close to my chest. "I promise."

-

Bianca's P.O.V

"Hazel. I love you, not Bianca."

"You won't loose me. I promise."

I overheard their whole conversation because it was right infront of my room door.

His words haunted me all night.

It's currently 3am and I still can't get the conversation out of my head.

It hurt, it really, really did and the fact that it hurt so much made me feel even more guilty.

He is taken Bianca. Deal with it.

I know I should, and I hate myself for these feelings. It was stupid of me to let this happen and thanks to that horrific confession I've damaged the relationship between Hazel and I, not to mention things with Leo will be way too awkward.

I let out a breath and ran a hand through my short hair as I walked to the full length mirror in my room.

We've been training for weeks and I feel alot more capable than I used to. Michael even has us all on a diet.

I walked to the window and peeked through the blinds. My eyebrows rose at what I saw.

I noticed the sillouete of a tall man playing basket ball near the pool. I couldn't hear the sound but I noticed the figure dribbling the ball and practicing layup drills.

Without a second thought I shrug on a hoodie and make my way outside.

The weather was chilly so I shoved my hands into my hoodie pockets. As I walked closer the person became clearer.

Soon enough the person had noticed me too and stopped playing.

Leo ran up to me in a loose tank top that revealed his tone arms that had the ball secured beneath one of them. He had cold sweat coating his skin.

Leo squinted his chocolate eyes through the dark night to see me properly till we both stopped a few feet away from each other.

I couldn't help a small smile from tugging my lips at how hot he looked just now.

Dammit Bianca! He's taken.

"Bianca? What are you doing here?" He asks me with a confused expression on his face.

I don't reply immediately and play with my fingers in my hoodie pockets while I wondered how he wasn't cold wearing only a loose tank top.

"H-hey," I greet akwardly as I swallow. I don't know why but I felt like I shouldn't be talking to him, especially after what I did to him and Hazel.

Probably because you shouldn't.

He frowns slightly and turns back towards the small rim. He doesn't reply for a while then starts shooting and taking the rebound as if I'm not here.

I stand there akwardly without knowing what to do or say while I watch him play. This isn't my first time watching him play, Leo is in the uni basketball team and he's a really good player too.

"Bianca, go to bed, you're creeping me out," he tells me after a few awkward minutes without sparing me a glance.

I bite my lips to hold back my chuckle, "but I can't sleep," I mumble, loud enough for him to hear. I don't want to leave, I feel responsible for everything and I have to do something.

He sighs and stops playing, but doesn't look my way, "Vic - I mean, Bianca just... leave," he says. His voice sounding stern.

I take a few steps closer to the court, "I'm really sorry about what happened Leo. I-its all my fault, I shouldn't have-"

"It's not your fault," he interrupts, turning to me. "Never apologize for your feelings," he states, his voice softer.

"H-how's Hazel?" I ask quietly.

I could see the sad expression on his face a mile away and that broke my heart. "She's fine, scared. But fine."

"Scared?" I ask.

"She's scared I'd leave her for you," he explains with a frown on his face.

"Oh," I reply. I don't want him to keep talking because I knew what he'd say.

He loves her, not me. And that's okay.

"You know," he starts, walking closer to me. "I'm scared too."

These words caught me off guard, "of what?" I ask him.

"I'm scared I'll fall too hard for you," he says honestly. When he noticed my eyes widen a frustrated sigh leaves his lip. "I know, I know, but it's the truth Bianca."

My mouth opened but I was lost for words. "I...I..."

"I don't want to loose what I have with Hazel. I really love her, you know," he explains with emotion in his voice.

I take in a sharp breath and manage to force out a smile. "I know. I'm so sorry it had to come out like that-"

"It was going to come out one way or another. Anyways I expected the day to end badly when that pretty boy walked into the house," he explains, turning back to the rim.

"Pretty boy?" I reason, "do you mean Asher," I ask with a laugh in my voice.

"Yup," he replies. "He seems important to you."

I raise my eyebrows at him, "what do you mean?"

"The way you two looked together, it's pretty obvious. I felt he was going to rip my head off because of you," Leo says with a laugh.

I can't help a small smile form on my face. "Him and I where a long time ago," I explain.

"Love can last for a life time, baby," he sings and I roll my eyes at him.

"I'm pretty sure the love has died," I tell him sadly.

He shakes his head, "say what you want, but that's not what I've seen."

After that we didn't speak for a minute. "Can I join?" I ask, catching him by surprise.

He smirks slightly, "go to bed Bianca."

A pout forms on my lips, "but I don't wanna," I whined. I noticed his eyes briefly brush through my lips. "We're cool, right? I don't want things to be awkward between me, you or Hazel."

He smiles, "we're cool. But you should talk to Hazel," he says.

I nod, "I will."

"You still want to play, shortie?" He teases while spinning the ball on his finger. I roll my eyes.

Show off.

"I'm 5'9, I'm really not short," I snap at him before I slapped the ball away from his finger. I'm not the best in basketball but at least I know the basics.

"Well I'm 6'4, so to me you're short," he says.

I roll my eyes and jog into the court. "Take it easy on me," I tell him sternly as I start dribbling the ball.

-

Leo and I played all night. I was honestly having so much fun I didn't even notice the sun come up, soon enough we were walking back into the house at six in the morning sweating like we were thrown into a pool.

When we walked in I noticed only Caleb and Shawn in the living room.

"Where were you guys?" Caleb asks.

"Basketball, why?" Leo replies as he makes his way out of the room.

"We're about to start training," Caleb says. I nod at him and find my way up the stairs.

I'm exhausted and training does not sound good for me right now. Why did I play for so long?

I lost three hours of sleep on that court!

Just as I'm about to go into my room I hear someone call my name. When I turn around I find Asher a few feet away from me.

Why is he still here?

I instantly roll my eyes and turn back to my door without thinking.

"Just hear me out," he asks.

I don't reply and open the door but stops me from going inside of my room.

"You can't seriously be blaming me for all this," he says suddenly. "I just wanted to help you do the right thing-"

"Shut up," I interrupt sharply. "Shut. The. Fuck. Up."

"I'm not-"

"There were literally so many ways you could have 'helped' me do the right thing and you choose the absolute worst?!" I snap. "Asher I never asked for your help! This wasn't any of your business."

"Yes it was!" He exclaims.

My eyes widen sarcastically, "oh really? Please enlighten me! How are my feelings for someone else any of your fucking business?"

"Because it bothers me! Okay? I just... I don't like you with him!" He replies, a deeper frown forming on his face.

"It bothers you? Who do you think you are? My boyfriend?" I ask him with an angry laugh. Who does he think he is to interfere with my life or feelings for someone else.

And he can't even apologize?! So he's going to blame me for what happened last night.

His frown visibly faltered at my words, "of - of course n-not, I-"

"Well it's a good thing you know, because you lost that title a long fucking time ago!" I snap at him, my rage growing.

"Don't say that-"

"Don't say what Asher? That you lost the fucking tittle when I found out your lying ass killed my mother!?" I yell.

Immediately when those words left my lips I felt like punching myself in the face. What the hell did I just say?

I could see the hurt in Asher's expression, it was obvious he didn't try to hide it because I know he is capable. I felt my heart clench at his expression and tears brimmed my eyes.

What the fuck did I just say?

His lips formed into a thin line as he visibly swallowed, "you're right. I-i'm sorry I messed everything up."

My mouth fell open, I was in shock because I couldn't even believe I'd say that to him. I don't mean it.

"A-Asher I didn't mean it," I tell him softly. He starts walking away but I try to catch up with him. "Asher you know I didn't mean that, right?"

He lets out a strained laugh and it broke my heart, "yeah, I know. But it still hurts, Bianca."

"I'm so sorry-"

"Just leave it-"

"Ash-"

"Leave me alone!" He yells. I take a step back from the shock and keep my mouth shut. Without wasting another second he storms away.

I try to blink back the tears but fail miserably and take in a deep breath. I'm so stupid.

I turned back towards my room and find Hazel's eyes on me. She's glaring at me but also looks somewhat sympathetic.

"We need to talk," she says sternly before grabbing my wrist and pulling me into my room.

-

AN

Don't worry, the action will be coming very soon, I have A LOT in-store for you😈

But for now, this loveblahblahblah must happen.

What are your thoughts on what happened with Asher and Bianca?

Hope you liked this chapter! I'm so sorry it took a while for this update, I will definitely try my best to update often.

Also thank you so much for your support on this series!!!💛💛

Stay safe!

Elizi ❤️

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

241K 4.7K 47
"I love you" she says and kisses my jaw tenderly. "I love you too baby" I reply stroking her still damp hair. We were sat in a dirty McDonald's car p...
33.1K 971 130
"Death is too lenient if I am to pay you back for what you did to me. I won't kill you, instead, I will make you seek for death; a death you will nev...
25 1 4
{The body of a goddess with the mind of a killer} Even though she's the dream girl to many, her heart don't belong to any. A stone cold young adult w...
15.8K 828 19
"I'll not hesitate to kill him. Because if he can't be mine I won't let him be yours. Be careful." Her words made my breath hitched. But I have to st...