Spencer Reid One Shots

بواسطة Toomanyfandoms2002

Some Spencer Reid Imagines that are on the longer side (2,000 words or more usually)!! I also write for MGG o... المزيد

Hi There :)
Tap Tap Tap ~~ Spencer Reid
The Transporter - Part One ~~ Spencer Reid
The Photographer ~~ MGG
The Transporter - Part Two ~~ Spencer Reid
The Transporter - Part Three ~~ Spencer Reid
Halloween ~~ MGG
Prompts
Memories ~~ MGG
Birthday ~~ Spencer Reid
Tension ~~ Spencer Reid
Thoughts - Part 1 ~~ MGG
Claustrophobia ~~ Spencer Reid
Thoughts - Part 2 ~~ MGG
Knife Throwing ~~ Spencer Reid
The Mission ~~ Spencer Reid
Kisses ~~ MGG
Biggest Fan ~~ Spencer Reid
Mistletoe ~~ Spencer Reid
Pregnant? ~~ Spencer Reid
The Screw ~~ MGG
Newlyweds ~~ MGG
Haunted ~~ Spencer Reid
Manager ~~ MGG
Evidence ~~ Spencer Reid
THANK YOU
Pajamas ~~ MGG
Face Reveal
Paparazzi -- MGG
Quick! -- Spencer Reid
Bleeding -- Spencer Reid
Selfie -- Spencer Reid
JJ Maybank Imagines
Another Imagine Book
You Like Harry Potter?
Etsy ;)
You Guys 😭
TRANSFER
The Transporter Project
VOTES!
Wanna be with your fave person?
Love at First Sight
Life Update (not a story )

Sing to Me ~~ Spencer Reid

20.3K 366 304
بواسطة Toomanyfandoms2002

Summary - Reader convinces Spencer to go to a bar with her and jealousy ensues. We have Protective! Spencer.

Word count - 1.5k

-----

"No, Y/n, please. You know it's not my kind of thing." Spencer dramatically threw his head back as I tugged his sleeve.

"Please?! Everyone wants to go home and I wanna drink! You're not gonna let me go to the bar all by myself? In the pretty dress that I have in my car?" He glared at me a bit, rolling his eyes.

"Are you really convincing me to go with you so no man harasses you?"

"That's exactly what I'm doing. Please?" I furrowed my eyebrows, sticking my lip out and giving him sad eyes. The full puppy dog look.

"Fine! Alright."

"Yay! Thank you Spencey." I skipped towards the exit.

"Please don't call me that." He whined quietly, trailing behind me.

I hopped into the driver's seat, starting it up as he took the passengers. He slid the seat back significantly farther than it's original placement, which practically had his knees up to him in the fetal position.

"Off we go!" I cheered, pulling out of my parking spot.

-

"Beamers?" Spencer's eyes squinted at the neon sign that hung above the wooden doors.

"It's a good bar." My shoulders shrugged. "Okay, turn around." I gestured my finger in a circle. "I'm changing into a dress in my car." He snickered, shaking his head and turning around.

"You know you look fine right?" His arms were crossed against his chest.

"I know. But I don't look bar ready." I unbuttoned the last button on my blouse, letting it fall from my shoulders. The black flowy dress slipped over me and I climbed from the car. "I'm decent." I chuckled. He turned to see me shimmying my tight skirt out from under the dress and throwing it in the back window. His face flushed a bit with the smallest smirk. "What?"

"Nothing." Spencer pushed his hair from his face and turned on his heel towards the bar.

"No no!" My hand grasped the hem of his sweater vest. "You are not wearing the in there. Take it off."

"Come on." He groaned, quickly pulling it over his head and throwing it at my face. "Better?" Spencer now sported a button down with a tie, dress pants and dress shoes. I reached up and loosened his tie a bit.

"Much better."

The bar smelled of people and Alchohol, to be expected. Spencer's nose scrunched noticeably.

"Let's get us a drink!" Grabbing the cuff of his shirt, I dragged him to the bar. Ignoring his noises of protest the whole way.

"You know someone has to drive right?" The side eye he was giving me told me that he was calling me irresponsible.

"We aren't gonna get drunk, don't worry, just have fun." I slipped the bartender a note.

*Give this stressed ass man the strongest you can give him.*

I was just gonna get *Spencer* drunk.

-

Spencer was about 3 *strong* drinks in, wobbling a bit on the stool he had set himself in not too long ago. His eyelids drooped as he watched people on the small stage doing karaoke.

"You should get up there and do something." I nudged his side lightly, I felt as if a small breeze could knock him from his sitting position.

"Absolutely not!" He half slurred, looking at me like I was crazy.

"But I wanna hear you sing!" The only fluids I had drank at this bar was 2 glasses of water, and I was crystal clear.

I was gonna get that man on the stage.

Maybe it would just take *one* more shot, so I ordered another.

"Y/n, you don't understand." He clumsily pointed his finger at me. "I cannot sing, and I will not sing."

"Well, fine. If you won't sing, you just drink this last shot." I slid the drink towards him. He downed it without hesitation.

-

It takes exactly 4 drinks to get Spencer to sing.

I had convinced him mere moments ago to go up on stage and sing. It still took a few minutes to get him there, but after 4 minutes of bickering, he agreed to do it.

I watched as he leaned to the karaoke machine operator. He must have said some weird ass song because the operator gave him quite the strange look. That's when I heard the music start.

Put Your Head On My Shoulder.

Of course the man would choose a song that come out in 1959, there's no surprise there. The real surprise was his voice.
I had pretty low expectations for 2 reasons.

1. Spencer just didn't seem like the singing type.

2. He was kind of plastered right now.

But as soon as he began I was in a trance. I could not keep the smile off of my face. He started the second verse, coming closer to the edge of the stage, then pointing to me.

"Put your lips next to mine, dear!" He belted, keeping his eyes on me. My eyes shot open wide with raised eyebrows.

*Is this actually happening right now?*

It was quite the scene to watch, and be a part of. The song was nearing the end, just as he was saying the last line, a man wrapped his arm around my waist. I was looking at Spencer long enough before the strange man to see he had an angry look smeared onto his features.

"Do you need something?" I inquired, attempting to peel his arm from my hips.

"Is that your boyfriend up there? Or do you make goo goo eyes at everyone like that." I glared into his ice blue eyes, proving him wrong. "I would love for you to look at me like that baby." His grip around my hip tightened.

"Can you fuck off?" I pushed at him ut he was relentless. But that didn't matter as he was jerked away from me.

"Touch her again, and I'll break your wrist." Spencer was looking a lot more sober than he was before. I could see the fire burning behind his eyes, I hadn't seen him so angry before.

"What are you gonna do about it twig?" It was no doubt that the harassing man was larger then Spencer, and I wasn't about to let his get hurt. I grabbed the mans arm, swinging him around and slapping him in the face, then quickly bringing my shin to his privates. He collapsed onto the ground with a small cry.

My hand intertwined with Spencer's to drag him from the bar and to my car.
He sat down with a huff and a cross of his arms in the passengers seat.

"What a fucking douchebag!" Spencer flailed his arms wildly. I hadn't heard him speak so fouly before.

"It's okay, I'm alright."

"He shouldn't have touched you at all! Don't any men have decency? I hated seeing his arm around you. I've never gone from so drunk to so sober before." He sunk into my leather seats, looking grumpier.

"Wait a second, were you jealous?" His head whipped my way, not saying anything. His mouth opened and closed but nothing came out, he looked like a fish out of water.

"Maybe." I didn't think it was *possible* for him to sink even further into the seat. But he did.

"Is that why you sang that song?" I leaned closer to him.

"I don't know why I did that." He grumbled, placing his palms over his face. "It was a bad decision. A pretty bad way to confess that you like someone, when your drunk." His head shook back and forth under his hands.

"I thought it was romantic." My shoulders shrugged. "And you have an amazing voice, where did that come from?" He stared at me incredulously.

"You thought it was romantic?"

"Well yeah. Did you *not* see how I was looking at you on that stage? If that guy wouldn't have started dumb shit I probably would have kissed you right when you came down the stairs." I chuckled nervously.

"Can you kiss me now?" He looked pained in the face, clearly afraid I would reject him.

"This is sober you talking right? Not drunk incoherent you?"

"Totally sober and coherent. Ibe wanted to kiss you while coherant many times." He looked away, closing his eyes and shaking his head. "That sounded-"

I rolled my eyes and grabbed his tie, turning him towards me and smashing our lips together. He reciprocated immediately, pushing himself over the center console as much as he could. We pulled apart and set our foreheads against eachother.

"Put your lips next to mine, dear." He sang.

"Hold me in your arms, baby." I sang back, grabbing the back of his neck and kissing his nose. "Aren't you glad you came to the bar now?"

"I wouldn't have missed it anyway, especially with you."

واصل القراءة

ستعجبك أيضاً

366K 3.8K 50
Imagines and one shots with Dr. Spencer Reid from Criminal Minds
151K 3.5K 40
What if the Spencer Reid that the team knew wasn't the real Spencer Reid? What if there was a Spencer that nobody would even imagine when they looked...
489K 5.9K 105
Just some Spencer Reid OneShots, two-, three- and four-parters I'll post here. They'll be written in english. Feedback is really appreciated :)
238K 4.4K 18
You have just finished graduate school successfully double majoring in Criminal Justice and Forensic Psychology. Along the way you had picked up an i...