SAVIOR | Yandere! Sandy x Rea...

By bunnychan101

༄ ‧₊˚ She was his savior. And he was her obsessed follower. ☆ BASED OFF @OfStarGazing's headcanons! Permissio... More

A LITTLE NOTE
01 | DREAM
02 | FRIENDS
03 | FEELINGS
04 | AFFECT

05 | ADORE

1.3K 53 12
By bunnychan101

Art credits: LLIK_KY_ on Twitter.

Ever since Sandy knew he liked (Y/n), he began spacing out more.

Even he noticed it.

He noticed that he changed.

He grew more anxious, insecure, and he began to distant himself from everyone else.

Excluding towards (Y/n) though.

He didn't know why he changed.

Maybe it's because the dream he had.

... Well, it's more like a nightmare, actually.

He remembered what that "dream" was.

He stood there with his fists clenched and his teeth gritting.

The boy in front of him was pulling the (h/c) locks of the little girl with a wicked grin painted on his face.

Blood were dripping down her beautiful face, staining it with crimson red.

She was screaming.

She was squirming, trying to fight back.

He knew she was scared.

He knew she was in terrible pain.

But yet...

He couldn't seem to reach out to her.

No matter how hard he tried.

He remembered her pleas.

He remembered how she was begging for his help.

"Sandy! Please! Please! Help me!"

...

But, he couldn't reach her.

He felt extremely guilty.

He felt terrible to see her like that.

He tried running towards her.

But it felt like he hit an invisible wall that was separating him from them.

He tried banging on the invisible wall.

He tried punching it.

Until his knuckles bleed.

But still...

... Nothing happened.

He even go as far as slamming his head against it.

Again and again.

Again and again.

His head was bleeding.

He felt like his world was fading.

But he couldn't careless.

He was so desperate to save the girl.

Until the final blow.

The invisible wall was finally broken.

After that wall was broken, the boy disappeared and the little girl was laid on the floor.

He panicked, running towards the little girl.

He checked her breathing.

...

He found out that the little girl was alive but she fainted.

He seemed to calm down...

... before he woke up.

He gasped as he sat up on his bed.

He was sweating like crazy.

He calmed himself down before checking the clock.

'05:30'

Right now, Sandy was at the lounge, sitting in one of the couches.

Usually, he would sleep if he doesn't have any assigned matches for the moment.

But now, he couldn't even get his eyes closed for even a minute.

He sighed.

I feel really tired.

But, why can't I fall asleep?

Usually, it would only take me a second to fall asleep.

But why...

Why can't I fall asleep like that again?

He grew even more frustrated.

Groaning, he stood up.

Maybe if I took a little walk... I would be more tired and then maybe I could fall asleep.

He began walking.

Exiting the Brawl Stars building, he walked towards the building's garden.

He doesn't go to the garden very often, but he like going to that place. It felt really peaceful there. He loved taking a nap there.

As he got to the entrance of the garden, he stopped when he saw a presence.

The presence of the (h/c)-haired girl.

His eyes widened.

He was the least person he wanted to bump into.

Crap!

I don't want her to see me.

I feel really nervous around her.

... But she also made me feel happy.

But still!

I'm so tired!

If I see her, then she'll be in my head for the rest of the day!

It's like she casted a spell on me.

But fate said otherwise.

As he was turning around — about to leave the garden — he heard her called out to him, "Sandy!"

His shoulders tensed for a moment before relaxing back to normal.

He sighed before he turned around again.

His canary eyes were greeted with her (e/c) ones who were staring deeply into his eyes.

She was standing too close to his liking.

"Hi, Sandy!" She chirped gleefully as she gave him a close-eyed smile.

Her smile is so beautiful.

"Oh... Hi, (Y/n)... I—I didn't see you there..." He lied. "Anyways, um... What are you doing here? All by yourself...?" He added.

"Ohh! I found this place while I was walking around. Leon was such a meanie and I decided to ditch him!" She puffed her cheeks as she folded her arms against her chest.

And she's adorable.

Sandy chuckled — a bit awkwardly — as he spoke, "You can't just ditch someone because he said something mean to you,"

"He told me to go on a diet! He shouldn't say something like that to a lady!" She argued.

"Well that's true but still—"

"And he ruffled my hair when he knew that it took me so long to make this hairstyle! I have a reason to be mad at him! Hmph!"

He touched you...?

And you were mad at him touching you...?

I'm so happy you did that, (Y/n).

It's like you knew you weren't made for him...

... But for me.

"Oh, haha. T—Then, I guess it's fine," He spoke as he rubbed a hand against the back of his neck nervously.

"Oh and... Sandy?"

"Yes?"

"We were friends when we were younger, right?"

Huh? What's with the sudden question?

"Yes," He nodded.

"But... why... why can't I remember anything about you?"

He went silent for a moment.

"I mean other than I saved you from those bullies... I can't seem to remember a single thing. It's so weird,"

Oh...?

"Oh... I—I felt that too,"

"Really!?

"Yes,"

Her eyes shined for a moment as she exclaimed, "Woah! That's really weird!"

"You're so childish, (Y/n),"

"I'll take that as a compliment. Thank you very much," She bowed dramatically as the two of them laughed.

She continued, "Oh... and one more thing,"

"What is it?"

"Take this,"

She lend her hand to him.

There was a single white daisy in her hand. His eyes widened at this. He didn't expect anything from her.

"Uh... I—I'm not sure, (Y/n). I can't take care of flowers-"

"It's okay! Just keep it! I just want you to have it! Besides, I'm pretty sure this flower is dying anyway,"

"You want me to keep a dying flower...?" He asked as he tilted his head a bit.

(Y/n) giggled.

"Oh c'mon! It symbolizes something you know! Just... come here," She signalled by waving her hand towards her face.

His cheeks heaten up.

Is she going to--?

"W-What?"

"Lean closer to me!"

He hesitated before he lowered himself so his face was closer to hers.

She held his chin as she pushed the footstalk of the white daisy to place the flower behind his ear.

Sandy's cheeks are suddenly kissed pink like a spring rose, the blooming colour looked so cute against his skin.

He couldn't help but smile.

"(Y/n), thank you..."

I like her.

So much.

She's so adorable.

I want her to be mine.

This is supposed to be two different chapters, but one of the chapters was so short that I had to stitch it together! Sorry if the storyline gets confusing T_T

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1M 44.8K 90
Maddison Sloan starts her residency at Seattle Grace Hospital and runs into old faces and new friends. "Ugh, men are idiots." OC x OC
312K 13.8K 37
જ⁀➴ᡣ𐭩 hidden, various hazbin hotel characters x female reader જ⁀➴ᡣ𐭩 𝑰𝒏 𝒘𝒉𝒊𝒄𝒉 we follow an angel named y/n, who had her bes...
1.6M 54.4K 68
In which the reader from our universe gets added to the UA staff chat For reasons the humor will be the same in both dimensions Dark Humor- Read at...
635K 10K 65
ˏˋ°•*⁀➷ 𝗔𝗱𝗱𝗶𝗻𝗴 𝘁𝗵𝗲 𝘄𝗿𝗼𝗻𝗴 𝗻𝘂𝗺𝗯𝗲𝗿 𝘁𝗼 𝗮 𝗴𝗿𝗼𝘂𝗽𝗰𝗵𝗮𝘁 𝗶𝘀 𝗲𝗮𝘀𝗶𝗹𝘆 𝗱𝗼𝗻𝗲 𝗻𝗼 𝗺𝗮𝘁𝘁𝗲𝗿 𝗵𝗼𝘄 𝗳𝗮𝗺𝗼𝘂𝘀 𝘆𝗼�...