Bughead-royal marriage

By TheRoomy

Kingdom of Riverdale is destroyed after 20 years of war between two royal familys. During the war the kingdom... More

Prologue
Chapter one
Chapter two
Chapter three
Chapter four
Chapter five
Chapter six
Chapter seven
Chapter eight
Chapter ten
Chapter eleven
Chapter twelve
Chapter thirteen
Chapter fourteen
Chapter fifteen
Chapter sixteen
Anna
Chapter seventeen
Chapter eighteen
Chapter nineteen
Chapter twenty
Chapter twenty-one
Chapter twenty-two
IMPORTANT INFO
Chapter- twenty-three
Epilog

Chapter nine

1.6K 35 4
By TheRoomy

Narrators P.O.V.

Then the time for the ball came. Betty, Toni and Anna all with free hair came together downstairs. Jughead, Sweetpea and Fangs waiting fir them downstairs in their black suits. FP being already in the ball room greeting guests. Jugheads eyes layed on Betty. He though she looked beautiful. She thought the same about him. When she got downstairs stairs he kissed her hand.

He was wearing a crown

J: You look beautiful.

B: You look handsome.

They both started to blush. Until...

A: Guys, stop it please.

J: Okay.

Then he said to Betty.

J: May i acompany you on this event.

B: Of course.

Then she put her arm around his and they walked together to the ball room with everyone behind them. Betty then noticed her friends Archie, Veronica, Cheryl and Kevin.

Veronicas dress

Cheryls dress

Archie and Kevin wearing black suits.

B: Would you like to meet my cousin And friends.

Betty asked everyone.

A: Of course.

Anna said smilling.

B: Well then follow me.

They all went to the group. The Northside group looked nervous. But when they saw Betty Cheryl and Veronica hugged her.

Ch: Omg cousin, i missed you so much.

V: I missed you too.

B: I missed both of you.

K: And what about your GBF?

B: Obviously i missed you too.

She said and hugged both him and Archie.

Ar: How where you?

B: I was fine, thanks.

V: Well, i must admit one thing. B, you look stuning!

B: Well, I borrow this dress from my new dear friend.

She said turning to Anna. Everyone then noticed her tiara. They all curve. Everyone saying:

„Princess Angelica”

A: Pleasure to meet you all. You all look beautiful. This is prince Forsythe, lady Anttoinete, sir Sweetpea and sir Fangs. We all are so happy to meet you.

Then they noticed Jugheads crown. They were all shocked. The prince and princess were standing in front of them. On the Northside there we many rumors spread about their family and they didn't thought they would look so nice and kind. Then all the boy kissed girls hands.

B: Well guys, this is my cousin lady Cheryl, my friends lady Veronica, sir Archibald and sir Kevin.

J: Welcome to our palace and please make yourself comfortable and enjoy this night.

Then Jughead and the Southside group left. Leaving Betty with her friends.

Ch: So, this is the guy you have to marry?

K: As a gay as had to admit that he looks good.

B: Yes, that's my fiancee Jughead.

V: Jughead?

B: Everyone are calling him that.

K: Okay, let's put this aside, that short guy looks hot.

B: Fangs?

K: Yeah, do you have an idea about his sexuality?

B: He is a single gay. At least that's what Jug told me.

V: hhhmmm, Jug.....

B: Stop it V.

Ch: Okay can we talk about that beautiful pink hair Toni.

B: Wow, you and Kevin are crushing.

K: You bet'cha.

Kevin and Cheryl were looking at Toni and Fangs as they were talking to the rest of their group.

Ar: Well, i hope they all are treating you well or something bad is gonna happend to them.

B: Arch, trust me. They are all treating me better my mom.

Ch: Speaking of witch, she is here.

Queen Alice came in to the room. She was wearing this:

With her crown

She was greeted by FP. He was also wearing a crown.

They both greeted eachothers like an old friends, except Alice was feeling hatred towards FP. He was feeling happiness knowing the war will end tonight. He then introduced Jughead and Anna. Alice being a little big confused knowing she saw Anna before. Betty then went towards her mother. She hugged her. She was so scared about her daughters safety. But she saw happiness in her face.

Then it was time to sign the declaration. The royalty went towards the thrones where a table with a declaration was. FP read the declaration for everyone:

Dear people of Riverdale. It's bin twenty years since we all meet together in this wery room. Today it's time to end the war. The war is gonna be ended by marriage between princess Elizabeth and princ Forsythe. Thanks to this marriage our kingdoms are gonna be united once again. Princ Forsythe and princess Elizabeth are gonna rull over this kingdom together. Hopefully in peace.

Then he, Alice, Betty and Jughead signed the declaration. After Jughead signed he looked at happy Anna. Then he gave Betty the ring. Then they kissed eachother on cheek as he was putting the ring on her finger. Then everyone started to clap And screaming in happiness.

The war was finally over.

To be continue.......

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

928 12 13
The children of FP's brother Adam were raised to lead the gang but what happens when their dad dies and FP gets arrested? Can these siblings work tog...
1M 29.6K 114
In which Riverdale's 'golden boy', Jason Blossom, unexpectedly falls for the daughter of FP Jones, the king of the Serpents. or "Sweetheart, let me...
56.4K 969 54
An imperfect girl, from A Perfect town. cast out, sent away, and now eight years later murder, civil war and fear causing her to return. This impe...
23.6K 1K 35
❝𝐓𝐡𝐚𝐭'𝐬 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐭𝐡𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐚𝐛𝐨𝐮𝐭 𝐩𝐚𝐢𝐧, 𝐢𝐭 𝐝𝐞𝐦𝐚𝐧𝐝𝐬 𝐭𝐨 𝐛𝐞 𝐟𝐞𝐥𝐭,❞ -John Green, (The Fault In Our Stars) Why is it when I...