Park Chanyeol IMAGINES!! [ONE...

By fluffy_pcy

Ranked no.1 in Chanyeol Imagines🙈 Not so tiny imagines of Chanyeol 😉💋 Stay here and let's love. For Giant... More

1.Flight stranger became my warmth
2. Make me yours Chanyeol
3. Little Jealousy
4.Birthday party
5.Drunk
6.GRE Exam
7.Ignoring

Birthday party pt.2

308 32 38
By fluffy_pcy

I stood froze by his words, he was smirking at me. My eyes moved as I saw someone.

Kai: " Whooaa!! Guys I knew it,I knew it" he shouted.

Chanyeol slid his hands in the pocket and starts departing the place.

Kai hugged him.

Chan: "I want her that's it, I can't see her with anyone" he said into Kai's ear

Kai: " Dude! Don't worry, leave the rest on me"

I was standing there trying to hear what they both were gossiping.

" YAHH!! YOU BASTARD, YOU ARE TERRIFIC" I shouted on Chanyeol

Kai and Chanyeol started laughing

Y/N POV:

What the fuck they are talking about, I can't move my body is freezed by his touch but still I can't show anything to him, he is a jerk-ass. Why are they laughing?

I started leaving downstairs

Baekhyun: " Where were you guys, it's already late and I'm hungry" he said.

" I went upstairs, I had a call mianhae" I said with everything hitting my mind.

Taemin: " Come let's have dinner" he held my hands and started approaching the dining hall.

Baekhyun: " I'll call them all, we will be there in few minutes" he shouted as we were moving.

Y/N POV:

Taemin is so soft and I really admire his warm smile and the way he care me is so warming. I turned back to look at the other members, what I saw is terrifying me...
Chanyeol was staring at me and our hands.

I didn't care I moved my gaze to Kai and Baekhyun ,and gestured them to come soon.

Baekhyun gestured as they are waiting for Suho to join

I gestured "Soon soon"

I can still see the way he was just staring.
I turned back and we reached dining table.

Taemin: " Have this Y/N, it's yummy" handing me Mango shake

I accepted it with a smile.

Taemin: " How was our dance? Did you enjoyed? I was about to ask, but you disappeared" he said with a sad look.

*I just love whenever he make that face*

Y/N : " I..I really enjoyed it Taemin-ssi, it was my first time dancing with a partner" I shyly said

He left a little laughter and came closer to my ears

" Let's do it another time,..."

INTERRUPTED

"HERE COMES OUR BIRTHDAY PRINCE" everyone came shouting and clapping.

I can see Chanyeol the way he was staring Taemin and back me but when I observed it, he looked somewhere.

Suho: " Guys! I was planning as it's almost night, you all must stay here and some of our long distance relatives are also staying. We arranged them separately, you all can stay in my building" He said excitingly.

Baekhyun: " Ah Hyung, you are the best hyung" he dramatically acted hugging Suho.

Suho was pushing him away.

[We all laughed]

Kai was teasingly looking at me, I think he already said everyone. They all were teasingly calling Chanyeol.

Kai : "Chanyeollie come here, what are you doing there? " He called looking at me.

I gave him death glare.

Baekhyun: " Chanyeol-ah!! Y/N is calling" he called him teasingly.

Y/N: " What's with you guys! I never called him"

Chanyeol joined us smirking.

[They all started making noises]

[While having dinner]

Taemin : " Here take this Y/N aaa--" he came with sushi to feed me.

I took a bite.

"It's yummy" I said with my mouth full.

Suddenly,

"Guys! I'll be outside, I'm full" Chanyeol said.

I can see the rage in his voice

Everyone : "Chanyeol! Chanyeollie what happened? "

Chanyeol: "I'm full, I'll have a drink" he said and starts moving out.

Suho: " Why is he behaving strangely? "

Kai: " I will tell you" He said winking at me

I was giving him a death glare

Baekhyun was laughing and winking

We finished our dinner and went outside to have some light drinks.
As we reached we saw Chanyeol drinking.

Baekhyun : " I was desperate for a drink, hand me one Chanyeolla" he asked Chanyeol.

Chanyeol handed him drinks.

Y/N POV:

We all sat and enjoyed drinking and playing. Kai and Baekhyun started dancing onceagain with Taemin, we all sat laughing at their funny moves.
Chanyeol was giving me look after looks, " What the hell he think of himself" I muttered, looking at him.

Suho: " Guys I have arranged 3 rooms, there is no more than that mianhae!.
I'll sleep separately as I have to leave early in the morning, I don't want to get cursed" he said laughing.

Baekhyun: " Come on! Then I'm gonna definitely sleep with you Hyung" he said like a baby

Suho: "Really? No, it's fine Baekhyunna"

Baekhyun :"I'm coming that's it" he claimed.

Kai:" Taemin and I'll share another room"

Suho: "Y/N I'm sorry, you have to share room with Chanyeollah"

Y/N: "NO WAYY!! I AM LEAVING THAT'S IT" I SHOUTED

Kai: " You can not leave, we have to accompany Hyung till tomorrow" he laughed.

Taemin: "If you are comfortable, we can share room y/n" he said softly.

Y/N : " I..I.. "

INTERRUPTED

Kai: " It's already late, come on you guys! We are leaving" he said and waved at me and Chanyeol.

Y/N POV:
Taemin was looking at me every now and then as moving with Kai. Chanyeol came to me and wtf! Why is my heart beating so fast?!"

Chanyeol:" So,you are sleeping with me" he winked and left a smile

*DID HE SMILED? DID HE? I HAVE NEVER SEEN THIS BASTARD'S SMILE *

I gave him damn look

We both started walking and I came back a step just to let him go inside first.
He was holding a door.

Chanyeol:" Get in you! " He called

I entered the room, it was so beautiful with small lightings, which I really love.
Suho really is a great Hyung.

*CLICK*

I turned back to the sound, it was Chanyeol smirking at me standing to the door with his hands in the pocket.

I started looking away my heart was just pounding looking at his smirk and him.
What's wrong with me?

Chanyeol:"Don't get scared just go change, there are some clothes in the closet"

Y/N: " I KNOW WHAT TO DO, YOU JUST STAND HERE" I said raging at him for no reason.

Chanyeol was smiling

Y/N POV:

I can't look at him now, why is my heart pounding? Let me change my dress now with no second thought.

[After changing my clothes in the washroom]

I stepped out.

"Aahhh!! Ahh!! Can't you close yourself" I shouted as I saw his upper body all naked, closing my eyes with my palms.

After few minutes I slowly started opening my palms out of the blue he placed his both arms around me hitting the wall. I was just froze onceagain, I closed my eyes.

Y/N :" Cha.. Chanyeol Wha..What are you doing " I said finding words as my head was all blank at the moment.

He came close and whispered in my ears
" What do you want me to do? " With his raspy voice.

My heart was literally stopped. I wasn't breathing. I was shivering when he said that.

Y/N: " Pl.. Please move " I said with coldness.

Chanyeol: "What if I don't?" He whispered onceagain.

"I said you right? I can't see you with other guy?" He said with a rough still soft voice.

I slightly tried to open my eyes and was trying to answer

"I..I can't do anything, it's your problem" I stated.

Chanyeol: " How can you just...?"

He removed his hands and dragged me to him. My body was touching his naked upper body, I was blank and was just dragged into him.

He hugged me tightly, I was standing still my heart was melting with his every touch. He carried me to the couch and placed me gently, I have never seen this side of him before.

My breath was getting unstable as he started scooting on me.

Chanyeol :" you really are a jerk y/n, you can't read my eyes " he whispered

He touched his body, I was feeling dizzy with his touch. I don't want to move.
He started kissing my neck, I was just leaving mouns at his gentle moves and suddenly he stated "y/n look at me once, look at me"

I couldn't open my eyes I was feeling drunken in his touch but I managed to open slightly.

He was smiling and was directly looking into my eyes as he made a move and pressed his full lips in mine, my eyes started shutting unconsciously. He started kissing gently every corner of my mouth and was trying to make it deeper.
I was drunken in his taste and his hold around my chest. After few deep kisses he whispered " Open your eyes, I want to see you"

I couldn't open I was just lost in him.

He was leaving little laughs and whispered onceagain " Open my love, I want to see you"
I got chills by what he said and slowly tried to open leaving out deep breaths.
He was smiling and smirking at me.

"You are mine now" he whispered onceagain.

I was just stunned by his words and I really had feelings for him and I really didn't now the bastard I shouted at has this side of him.

He starts wrapping me in his arms and this time I reciprocated the same, he seemed shocked.
I tried looking away, he held my face in his big palms and started kissing onceagain, taking my both lips in his.
Making me all warm and dizzy with his touch. I felt warm and got lost in his touch and his kisses.

Author's note:
Author is already dead in a ditch. 🤧🤧🥵

Hellooo guys!❤️
I hope you all liked it, the last part was little lengthy and ended in a hurry, as one of my cutie reader asked for another part, I did it and I'm really lost in Chanyeol's feels LMAO😂

IF YOU GUYS LIKED IT, DO VOTE AND SUPPORT ME.
AND DON'T FORGET TO RECOMMEND SOME.

Lots of love 💕
I'll be back soon. I guess, I enjoy writing short imagines rather than a book. I'm so nervous 🤧🤧♥️
Thanks a lot each and everyone!❤️

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

7.3K 340 43
You're an ordinary girl. Kpop has been a huge part of your life, and your love for it has only grown over the years. Your obsession for the legendary...
4K 116 10
The title saysss.....
26.6K 544 42
Exo one-shots dedicated to all exo-l out there.. Hope u like this book Highest rank #3 in exo oneshot, #35 in exo inagines
Hunger. By Yujin

Fanfiction

241 11 1
Taehyun x reader Beomgyu x reader angst Oneshot