"COLD-HEARTED." | Jumin H. (M...

By ashieellxs

Jumin Han, heir of an infamous company. C&R International. He has been one of the most well-known, richest ma... More

Chapter 1: Man in Black
Chapter 2: Familiarity
Chapter 3: Her Organization
Chapter 4: A Charming Narcisisst
Chapter 5: His So-Called Fiancee
Chapter 6: Mysterious Messages
Chapter 8: His Pretty, Persian Cat
Chapter 9: Trust in You
Chapter 10: Blue Haired Painter
Chapter 11: His Secret Garden

Chapter 7: A Peaceful Night

186 10 1
By ashieellxs

| [Y/N]'s PoV |

I checked the time at my phone; ten minutes past 7pm. Yoosung said he should be waiting outside here, but I can't see him everywhere. I guess I arrived too early and a little excited. I should wait for him instead.

Just like yesterday, All I did was eat, watch, and clean, but I was with Seon this time, making sure I don't get things messed up. I have already informed him about what happened last Thursday. The day when I got fired.

From the first time though, I have felt the presence of freedom from that 'prison' after the black-haired director saved me from my boss. I'm happy and I'll never go back there ever again. I don't wanna recall all the bad memories I 'mostly' caused.

Seon offered me a job to the place he works, but I declined, saying that I have already found one, which is working with an organization. It's not really a job, but it's better than having nothing.

I have told him that I'm meeting a group of friends, which left him suspicious, asking me how did I get so many friends in such a short time. Instead of answering, I just shrugged. Jumin told me not to talk everything about the RFA with anyone. I felt lucky he didn't ask me what job I just took.

I focus back on reality, hearing the piano playing a happy tune echoes from inside the restaurant, I looked inside the window wall seeing everything designed in light colors and beautiful patterns around the walls.

I can barely see some people in their private booths talking and eating like rich people in an expensive restaurant. I felt like a lost, hungry child watching them devour their food properly.

I shouldn't have chose to wear some formal clothes like them.

Taking a look at the my reflection, I can see myself in a beige, turtleneck sweater tucked in a long, knee-length black skirt with short dark brown boots. I clutched my small, black sling bag at my shoulder, taking a look at my reflection one last time as I twirl. I feel like this should be fine.

Turning my head away from the restaurant. I looked up at the night sky.

Gazing at the majestic sight as the moon lights up the darkness of the night with stars twinkling everywhere, while the buildings light up the city, almost blocking half of the view.

I can see that it is a wonderful evening tonight. This would be a better perspective if I was in a higher place.

I have always loved staring at beautiful sceneries, cherishing it. And I can tell that this is gonna be one of my favorite views.

I pulled out my phone, taking a picture. A flash appeared from my phone as I took it.

As I checked the picture I took, I can hear a voice calling my name twice.

"[Y/N]! Over here!" I turn my head to see the familiar, blonde haired boy waving his hand at me from the doorway. I take a look at his appearance; he wears a dark blue denim jacket, a perfect black shirt inside, cream colored chinos, and brown polished shoes. He's about two inches taller than I am, yet he looks younger than me. I can't help but think that he looks even more adorable than in the picture he sent yesterday.

He reminds me of a cute little sweetheart, which made me freak inside of his cuteness.

"Yoosung, It's good to finally see you!" I said as he began walking towards me and I jumped at him, hugging his torso. At first he was surprised, but he kindly hugged back, making me hug him tighter.

After a few seconds that felt like minutes, I pulled from the hug, while he looks at me with excitement in his lavender eyes. "Ah, so it's really you! I've been watching you from inside since your the only one out here probably waiting, heh heh." He scratched the nape of his neck.

"Yup, it's really me." I said giving him a blissful smile. "Wow, [Y/N]. Y-You look even more prettier than I expected!" He complimented, looking at me up and down repeatedly.

"Aw Yoosung! Thank you, you look very handsome tonight."

"R-Really? Thanks!" He happily said. God, he's so cute.

"Now that I'm here, let's talk for now while we wait for the others." I said about to lean back at the glass wall behind me.

"But, [Y/N]. We we're waiting for you inside the restaurant. You should come in, we can't just leave you freeze out here—"

"WE?!" I yelled out, while he jumped at my voice. Yoosung stared at me for a short time, then he spoke.

"Oh, yeah! Jumin already reserved us a booth while he's still at work with Jaehee. Only Zen, Seven, and I are there, waiting the others for the past thirty minutes."

Ah, so they arrived earlier than me. That's a relief.

"Oh, okay then. Let's get inside. It's getting colder out here." Yoosung held out his hand for me and I gladly took it, walking inside the restaurant.

————————————————————

"Ah, [Y/N]! There you are!" The familiar red-haired hacker said as he saw me approach the booth.

I looked both of the boys. Seven wears an olive colored jacket with a white shirt inside, with dark blue jeans and black sneakers, he still kept his black headphones at his neck and his usual glasses. While Zen, sitting from the other side is wearing his black baseball hat, a biker jacket with a gray shirt, black jeans with long, black boots.

"God Seven, it's you!" I beamed, happy I that finally get to meet him for the first time.

"That's right! The defender of justice is here!" He smiled at me and punched the air, while I laugh at how hyper he is.

"Hey babe, nice to see you again~." The silver haired man winked. "Hello, Zen. Nice to see you again too." I winked back, which caused him to blush.

I sit down beside Yoosung, with Seven facing me. "So [Y/N], how do you feel about joining the RFA?" Seven asked curiously, while the two stared at me, waiting for me to answer.

"I love it," I simply said. "Joining this organization felt like this is gonna be a huge part of my life. And I'm happy I get to meet all of you. I understand now why Rika always invites me to her parties." I added.

Yoosung looks like he was about to speak, but he kept his mouth shut. "Aw [Y/N], you almost made me cry!" Seven said as he 'wiped his tears'.

"Heh heh, you're funny, Seven." I said as Seven and I laughed together, while he looks at me with a blush on his face.

"I wonder if V's gonna come." Zen asked.

"Of course not, he always never comes." Yoosung said quietly, eyebrows furrowed.

That's unusual for him, I guess?

"Why?" I asked, everyone looking at me. "We don't know, but I'm always curious about him. He always hides his secrets and never tells us. Especially about Rika! He just claims that 'she jumped from the sea and drowned'. I think he's got something more than that and he's hiding it!"

"Woah, woah, Yoosung calm down."

I'm confused about Yoosung's words, I didn't really know who V is, but Jumin mentioned him once before.

"U-Uhm, who's V again? I've heard his name mention before but I don't really know him."

"Rika's boyfriend." Seven answered.

Rika has a boyfriend? she haven't told me that before..? She's been hiding something from me all the time.

"How long have they been together?"

"Like, many years, I guess?" Seven, again, answered.

"I... I didn't know she's in a relationship."

"And you say that she's your best-friend?" Zen asked "Well yeah, there's a lot of things we don't know about Rika too. I can tell that she can be secretive at times." He added.

Zen has a point. Sometimes, Rika doesn't tell her secrets to me. Such as hiding the truth that she had mental illness and suicided, and she didn't tell me that she's also in a relationship in a long time ago.

But V though, I'd rather respect his privacy, yet I believe what Yoosung said from earlier. Maybe Rika didn't die at all..?

"We're here," Jumin, along with Jaehee walks in, still wearing their work attire. "We're sorry to keep you waiting." Jumin said as he sits beside Seven, while I scooted away to let Jaehee sit beside me.

"Nah, it's fine. We we're having fun without you." Zen said, eyes rolling. Looks like Zen and Jumin really hate each other. Well, no, hate is a strong word. I think 'dislike' would fit them.

Jumin chose to ignore him as the waiter approached us and began serving us food. Jumim must have ordered already.

... I thought V was coming?

"Is V gonna come? I'd really like to meet him, but where is he?" I asked both Jumin and Jaehee. "He said he'll come next time." Jumin responded.

"Told you." Yoosung whispered at me while I nodded.

"Now, before we start discussing, let us dine first."

I kindly thanked the waiter when he placed the dish in front of me. I looked down at my dish and smelled the delicious scent. Ah, the kimchi. One of my favorites.

I can feel myself drool. I looked up only to see that Zen and Yoosung starts to eat.

I looked at Jaehee beside me, who took out her phone and captured a photo of her dish. Then there's Seven taking out a can of Dr Pepper from his bag and drinking it stealthily, shoving it again inside his bag so no one can see him.

I remember there's a sign outside that bringing beverages are strictly not allowed, I chuckled at his antics.

I looked over to Jumin who haven't touch his food yet, still looking down at his phone. Must have been business. I was about to eat when I see a glimpse of his mouth turned upward while looking at his phone. Huh, I wonder what's he smiling about?

I stared at him as he smiles even wider, looking handsome as ever. It looks like a perfect view from here to take a picture of his cute, grinning face. My eyes widened as he caught me looking at him.

"Is there something on my face..?" Jumin asked. "Oh no, I was just thinking. Sorry." I bashfully said, as I began to eat. Jumin put his gadget down and did the same thing.

Well that was embarrasing, but I've been through way worse didn't I..?

... Forget about the past, [Y/N]. Just eat your dish. I silently thought as I took my chopsticks and began eating.

————————————————————

"[Y/N], all you have to do is contact some emails using the app, and you'll just get to host some parties. Don't worry about the rest, We'll take care of it." Jaehee simply said smiling at me, as Jumin nodded in agreement while taking a sip from his wine.

"We get to host parties again and help others! I'm so excited!" Yoosung shouted in delight. "Yeah, I mean, it's been a year and a half since we lasted hosted a party." Zen added, as he pour himself some beer.

I thought about me hosting a party. Now, I'm starting to get anxious. Yoosung noticed this and speaked up.

"You can do this, [Y/N]! I believe in you." Yoosung encouraged me with a smile. "Yoosung has a pont. Don't worry, [Y/N]. We will help you with this." Jumin assured with a small, kind smile which made my heart race.

"Now, let's make a toast for [Y/N], as our new member, and for reviving the RFA once again!" Zen raised his beer, and we did the same.

"Cheers!" We happily shouted, and drank our beverages. "Thank you, guys. All of your support gives me a great value." They all smiled at me and gave me an encouraging look. Seeing them like this looks like a real group of friends supporting me. I'll never forget this happy moment.

"Oh, I should go home now, quick. My mom's probably worried about me." Yoosung said, standing up.

I looked at the time, seeing that it's almost 10PM. Huh, time passes quickly.

"I was thinking about the same thing. My maid's probably angry at me. I'll drive you home, Yoosung." Seven said as he and Yoosung both walked out the booth.

"I'm sorry, I have to go now, [Y/N]. Goodnight everyone." Yoosung said walking away, followed by Seven waving goodbye at us.

"Thank you guys!" I shouted at them quietly, but loud enough for them to hear.

Now, there's only the four of us... until Jaehee speaks up.

"I'm afraid to say I have a lot of work to do, I'm sorry but I have to go home now." Jaehee said as she stands up.

Well, I guess that's three.

Zen stands up, "I'll drive you home, Jaehee. I'll use my motorbike, if that's okay with you..?" He asked, approaching her. "Yes, thank you, Zen.

That leaves me Jumin and I. Great, just the two of us. Why?

"How about you, [Y/N]? Are you gonna go home?" Zen asked, looking back at me.

I'm not really in the mood to go home, I'll just do nothing at all and it bores me. Besides, Jumin probably needs some company, yet it feels awkward if I just stay here with him.

"No thanks, Zen. Have a good night, both of you." I said while Jumin just ignored the both of them, drinking his wine empty.

"Thank you, [Y/N]. Goodnight." Jaehee said as she walks towards the door. "Hey jerk, don't do anything stupid." Zen glared at Jumin, while he kept his eyes narrowed as he stared back at him, both of us watching them leave.

... Okay, now what?

I turn to look at Jumin, who's staring down at his phone again with the same smile from earlier, still plastered on his face. I'm getting stuffy, and also curious about what's making him smile at his phone.

After a few minutes of staring at him, without the two of us talking. He looked at me and stared at my [E/C] eyes. I don't really care if he caught me staring, he knew that I was doing that the whole time. Jumin raised his hand, showing the screen his phone.

"Isn't she beautiful..?" He asked, his eyes still locked at mine.

I looked at his phone to see a very blurry image of a white cat with blue eyes. Yes, the cat's beautiful, and adorable... but I can't see it quite well because of how blurry it is. I just agreed with him anyway since I love cats.

"I think she looks very pretty, Jumin." I smiled.

"I agree." He said as he stands up. He puts his phone at his pocket and walked out the booth.

Wait, Is he gonna leave me?

He went in front me as he offered his hand out. "I'll take you home, [Y/N]. Let's just walk since it's only a few blocks away." Jumin said with a smile. Now, he looks like a true gentleman.

I smiled at his altruism. "Of course, thanks, Jumin." I stand up and we both walked out the restaurant, hand in hand.

As we finally went out the door, I felt the cold breeze hit me. Yeah, it's getting chilly out here, but I liked the temperature.

We strolled silently, still hand in hand which makes think that this is getting a little awkward. It's making me slightly uncomfortable, but the way he holds my hand is firm, yet so gentle.

I looked up to see that the moon is now covered in the clouds, as the city lights brightens up the whole city. Cars honking and a few people talking. That's the only sounds I can hear, but it felt surprisingly peaceful.

"Hmm... what do you think about cats?" Jumin spoked up, looking down at me as he waits for my answer.

I think Jumin seems to love cats, since he owns one. That's probably why Zen never liked him. Jumin has been teasing him about cats yesterday. It's really funny.

   "I love cats. In fact, they are my favorite animals. They're calm and gentle creatures, and that's one of the reasons why I love them. Their also soft and cuddly. They have paws that felt like a pillow if you're holding it. And the way they look at you with those gentle eyes, it felt like heaven." I smiled as I think about getting a cat, "I've always wanted one, but my mother doesn't really like cats. While they're away, I was planning to get one. But I don't think that's gonna happen."

I sighed, at least I have Smokey.

"Another cat person, I see." He looked at me, "I like what you think about cats, I actually thought the same. But your opinion about them... it really reminds me of Elizabeth the 3rd. The cat I have showed you from earlier." He said, turning his face away from me.

"You look like perfect fit for a good cat sitter. Perhaps I could let you to take care of Elizabeth while I'm away at work." He said, with a hand on his chin in a thinking position. "Would that be fine with you?"

My face lights up in joy. I know I've never had a cat before, but I know how to take care of one since I did my research.

"I'd love that! When am I gonna start?" I exclaimed, Jumin smiled at my decision. "Well then, I'll tell Driver Kim to fetch you tomorrow, afternoon. I'll pay you a good price."

"Oh no, you don't need to pay me." I said with my hands waving. "You already paid me enough for being a good friend."

"Friend..?" Jumin looked at me with his eyes widened. Does it bother him that I see him as a friend..?

I skeptically looked up at him. "Well, that's how I see you. If that bothers you I'll just change tha-"

"If you're comfortable with that, then I would be definitely glad to be your friend." Jumin said while I gawked at his cold, stony eyes. But I can see him simper a little, which makes a little less anxious.

Of course, I knew that there was a remaining part of kindness in Jumin's cold personality. How sweet.

I smiled at him. "Thank you, Jumin. I promise I'll take good care of Elizabeth."

"Of course."

And that, we walked home as we talk more. Our converstion are mostly cats.

I'm happy about the fact that Jumin is a pretty good listener. He listens to every word I say and I can tell that he likes my company.

In the future, I can already imagine us getting closer the more we hung out. I'm starting to think that someday, he'll probably get to be my close friend... or maybe even something more?

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

34.2K 3.3K 62
A college going girl.. ๐Ÿ‘ฉ She is sweet and innocent always helping others... A guy in her college... She was always having crush on him from the very...
46.3K 987 92
Continuation of Modesto story who happens to intercourse with friends,mature,classmates,strangers and even family...
206K 1K 193
Mature content
45.8K 645 38
หš ยท . "Welcome to FPE Oneshots!, feel free to make requests." โ•ฐโ”ˆโžค โœŽ ๐™๐™š๐™ฆ๐™ช๐™š๐™จ๐™ฉ๐™จ ๐™–๐™ง๐™š ๐™˜๐™ก๐™ค๐™จ...