Is This Love? (Kim Taehyung F...

By Bts_Internation_Army

Tae is a CEO of a very successful company. He did not like anyone...as his love but this new feeling which is... More

Chapter 2
Chapter 3:
Chapter 4
Chapter 5:
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24

Chapter 1

12.9K 263 202
By Bts_Internation_Army

(Author's note: You can play the music audio while reading...if you want to😛😛😛)

Hello readers! I am y/n! I am 20 years old! Nice to meet you! Seems like you guys are here to see how my stupid past has a very beautiful present now!

My past was not very good, frankly it was like hell! Still I am living a fine normal life now! I go to college! It has strict rules but is one of the best colleges here. I live alone all by myself but I don't really need to do any part time jobs... Thanks to my beloved late Uncle. I have a friend, Emma...she is very nice. A boyfriend, Derick who loves me very much. We are in a relationship for 1 year now... I am fine at college and studies... Not topper but not the failure... I get above 90% which I'd consider good for myself!

I get a call.

*On call*

Y/N: Hello?

Derick: Hey!! Are you free today?

Y/N: I am in college...

Derick: I mean after college! Let's go out!

Y/N: OK... Time?

Derick: 7:00 pm?

Y/N: Isn't it too late? When will I come back... Will you drop me home?

Derick: Don't worry about that! See ya! Wear something beautiful! I am taking you to an important place!

Y/N: OK! See ya!

*End of the call*

Emma: So?

Y/N: We are going out...

Emma: OK! Take care and stay in contact!

Y/N: Yup! By the way are you done with maths?

Emma: I hate it! Exam is coming soon...

Y/N: I know right! God help us write the maths test well please!!!

Emma: Please God! I will light 20 candles!

Y/N: Yha! Are you trying to bribe God?

Emma: No... Just...

Y/N: God ignore her... I will light 50 candles!

Emma: Yha! So mean!

We both chuckle and head back to class from the cafeteria as the break was over.

*7 Pm*

I got ready and was waiting for Derick. I heard the door bell ring and I quickly went to get it. It was Derick as expected...

Derick: Hey! Oh my God! You look so pretty!

Y/N: (chuckles) Thank you! So where are we going?

Derick: Somewhere special... Let's go!

He grabbed my hand and we went to the car. He told me to cover my eyes with a fabric which he got. I've read many love stories so I guess he is taking me to a beautiful dinner! Is he going to propose? I am so excited! The car stopped.

Derick: We are here!

Y/N: Can I remove the cloth?

Derick: Not now! Come on! Wait for it! Don't worry I will help you walk.

Y/N: OK!

He opened the car door and we started walking as he grabbed my hand and guided me where to walk. After waking for sometime and I guess I even got into a lift... Is it a roof top candle light dinner? I heard a door close behind me but I shrugged it off.

Derick: We are here!

I smiled brightly by the thought of what is going to happen next! I removed the piece of fabric that covered my eyes. My smile faded.

Y/N: W-Where are we? W-Who is he?

I was in a room with 5 strong built men standing in black clothes...seemed like bodyguard to me and a man sitting on the couch like sofa. I turned back just to see a door which was obviously locked for me to just run away... I don't know why but I was getting some odd vibes...

Derick: There you go Mr. Kim! Now my cheque!

???: Just according to our Deal!

That man placed a cheque on the glass table infront of him. I couldn't see the amount but I am damn sure it was huge because of the number of zeros I could see...

Y/N: What deal? What should I do about it... I am going home Derick! Bye!

I walked towards the door as I felt a strong hand pull me back and push me forward. It was Derick!

Derick: You are the deal!

Y/N: That hurt me! How can you push me like that!?

Derick: Just the beginning girl! You are his now!

???: Hello Y/n... I am Kim Taehyung! Derick sold you to me...

Y/N: W-What!? (shouting) Are you all nuts! I am not his for him to sell me! No one owns me! Human trafficking is a huge crime! I don't accept it!

Taehyung(V): Crime!? (laughs) Happy to know how I am such a big criminal and still the world thinks I am just a hard working successful business man! Come here! (shouts)

I did not move.

V: Don't make me repeat things! Come here! (shouts)

Derick pushes me towards him.

Y/N: Yha! Derick you cheat! You jerk! You loved me! You told you will marry me and take care of me! You liar!

Derick: (Laughs) As if I care... I have what I want!

He said looking at the cheque which broke my heart. I was about to burst into tears.

V: Sit here (shouts)

He pulled me and made me sit beside him.

V: Everyone get out!

Everyone in the room started to leave. I looked at Derick to see any sadness or regret but all I could see was happiness and victory like that was all he wanted! Does this mean everything was fake? This Taehyung guy...which seemed like a total jerk to me moved closer and got his face closer to mine. I was at the corner of the couch and had no place to move... I just tried to move as back as I could, as tears escaped my tightly shut eyes. Yha! Who ever the author is... You are dumb and stupid!

(Author: 🤐🤐🤐#Pray_for_Authors #No_cursing_Authors)

Y/N: S-Stay away f-from me!

I hear the door open again and a man came inside.

Man: Sir... Please give me some more time... I am sorry...

V: How dare you come inside and enough with your nonsense! I know what you did with my company secrets! Your Sorry can't pay that back! However they want you... I know who you are!

Man: W-What!?

He shot the man on his leg. My heart sank. I guess I am having the panic attack again.The sound of the bullets bring back my past memories. I am falling short of breath. Everything blanked out.

To be continued...

(Author's note: For all those who think I am going to make V aka Tae bad in this ff...not happening!!! I can't make bts members bad in any ff! 🤣🤣🤣 Cause they are angels! 😇😇😇However this is like a spoiler of my own ff... 😅😅😅I know I am dumb but.. I cannot let this sin happen of you guys thinking that I am going to make Tae a very bad guy... Somewhat yes... But not very intense like in other FF's... That makes me feel bad😢😢😢 because they did not do any bad to anyone... Keep supporting them! 😃😃😃Don't expect love triangles or bts being negative in my ffs😉😉😉)

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

196K 8.5K 14
๐—ฌ๐—ฒ๐—ฎ๐—ต, ๐˜๐—ต๐—ฒ ๐˜๐—ถ๐˜๐—น๐—ฒ ๐—ถ๐˜€ ๐—ฒ๐˜…๐—ฎ๐—ฐ๐˜๐—น๐˜† ๐˜„๐—ต๐—ฎ๐˜ ๐˜†๐—ผ๐˜‚๐—ฟ ๐—ด๐˜‚๐˜๐˜๐—ฒ๐—ฟ ๐—บ๐—ถ๐—ป๐—ฑ ๐—ถ๐˜€ ๐˜๐—ต๐—ถ๐—ป๐—ธ๐—ถ๐—ป๐—ด ๐—ฎ๐—ฏ๐—ผ๐˜‚๐˜ ฯˆ(._.)> __________________ ...
132K 3.6K 5
Jeon Jungkook a great Mafia and Ceo acts rude and Cold with his Wife Taehyung but secretly madly in love with him. A short story....... โฌ†๏ธTop Kook โฌ‡๏ธ...
613K 21.5K 50
His hand made its way to my waist pulling our bodies together "Beware". I closed my eyes feeling his hot breath on my neck which made my legs go weak...
285K 13.6K 24
COMPLETED | Taehyung is a notorious CEO who is known to be strict, ruthless and emotionless. He is very good at what he does and does what he deems n...