Beautifully Fixed *Unedited*

By Bubbles200567

We all know the story of how Naomi met The Musketeers and how they grew to have a bond no one, and I mean no... More

Very Important
Chapter 1 : It's Crazy
Chapter 2 : New Beginings
Chapter 3 : "You'll be okay"
Chapter 4 : Extremely
Chapter 5 : "Nice to meet you."
Chapter 6 : New House
The House
Chapter 7 : "What's wrong with him"
Chapter 8 : "You're a lost cause"
Chapter 9 : Milo
Chapter 10 : Seriously?
Chapter 11 : A Kiss That Hurts
Chapter 12 : First Day
Chapter 13 : Let the party go on
Chapter 14 : Jordan
Important!!!
Update
Chapter 16 : Fighting
Chapter 17 : Mad Hatter & A Date
Chapter 18 : A Date Crashed
Chapter 19 : Never felt so Useless
Chapter 20 : I love you
Chapter 21 : He's Back
Chapter 22 : "Gee thanks"
Chapter 23 : Sang
Chapter 24 : Bennett
Chapter 25 : Leaving
Chapter 26 : Declan & Welcome Home
Chapter 27 : Well Good Morning!
Chapter 28 : Suspicious..
Chapter 29 : A Relationship?
Chapter 30 : "Declan that traitor!"
Chapter 31 : "I can't do this"
Bonus Chapter
Bonus Chapter Two
Bonus Chapter Three
Bonus Chapter Four

Chapter 15 : "Whatever loser"

112 11 4
By Bubbles200567

Vote. Comment. & Follow me.

This week could not be anymore torturous. Classes have started and I'm already studying every chance I get. Bennett won't talk to me and if he does it's curt and straight to the point. I haven't seen Jordan so I can't ask him what happened in the car, and to finish it all off, Declan's pissed off at me.

Sighing I lean back and stare out the window. I can remember what happened just a couple days ago.

"Bennett." I walked into the kitchen to see him and Declan watching some sport on one of their phones. "Bennett?" He looked up and his eyes hardened once he looked at me.

"What?" Snappy much.

I cleared my throat, "Can I talk to you?" I glanced at Declan. "Privately." Declan slitted his eyes looking between me and Bennett.

Bennett stood up and walked out the room, but right before he left he looked over his shoulder at me and said "No." then he went out the front door and to god knows where.

I sighed in defeat and slumped forward. "Is something going on?" I looked at Declan and lied straight to his face.

"No." I could feel myself braking slowly.

"Then what was that?" He stood up and crossed his arms, looking at me like he didn't believe a word I said.

I shrugged, "Nothing."

He unfolded his arms and his eyes softened, "Why are you lying to me?" He looked so open and if I wanted to I could make him cry. I hated when they did this because I felt like I needed to watch what I said or I was going to break them.

But still, I lied "I'm not lying."

He sighed loudly while shaking his head, "Whatever." and he was closed off again. "Talk to me when you're done lying." His eyes were hard and he stood stiff. He stomped out the back door and closed it before I could say a word. My world is crumbling before my eyes.

"Class is over." I jumped. "Sorry, I didn't mean to make you jump." I looked up and my eyes widened. He was stunning. With dark blue eyes, blonde hair, and a strong jawline, he was like a supermodel. "You okay?"

I snapped out of it, "Yeah." I stood up and started gathering my books and bag. "Sorry about that."

"It's okay." He smiled. All white teeth, straight, and just a smile you want to see everyday. "I know I just met you but I was wondering if we could go out sometime and get to know each other." I frowned once my back was turned to him. Playboy. I should have guessed.

I stood up and pulled my bag up my shoulder, "I don't-" I glanced out the window and stopped speaking. "I have to go but maybe! See you around!" His eyes widened as I walked past him and ran out of the class. I ran down the hall apologizing as I went. People just nodded and at one point they just cleared on their own. I thanked them as I ran and pushed the building door open. I ran across the courtyard and yelled, "JORDAN!"

He stopped walking and looked over his shoulder. I reached him and bent over trying to breath. "You okay?" I looked up at him to see him smiling down at me. I gave him a thumbs up as I continued to catch my breath.

"Here." He handed me a water bottle and as I unscrewed the lid and drank it he took hold of my arm and dragged me to a bench in the shade where we sat down. I finished the water bottle and looked at him sheepishly, "Sorry."

He shook his head smiling, "It's okay, I have another one." I nodded. We stared out at the passing students and people talking, laughing, playing around, and dozing off. I turned to look at Jordan to see him already looking at me. His smile grew as he threw his arm behind me on the bench.

"So what's up?"

I looked at him from the corner of my eye while I spoke, "What happened in the car?"

"You don't remember?" He looked at me with raised eyebrows. "You were drunk." He whispered under his breath while nodding to himself. "Well I went into the party and picked you up-"

I cut him off, "No I remember that, I just want to know what happened from when you stopped the car on the side of the road and when you parked in the driveway."

"Okay." He nodded. "It all began-" I groaned sliding down the bench. "Hey!" He tapped my arm. "If you want to know what happened then let me tell it how I want."

"Okay just get on with it." I rolled my eyes sitting up straight again.

"Rude." He whispered under his breath. I rolled my eyes as he started telling it like it was some fairy tail, "It all started when I stopped the car and you thought I was going to murder you," I can't believe I'm listening to this. "And then.."

"Still why'd you stop?" He studied me. His eyes felt like fire and ice on my body.

"I'm sorry for hurting you."

I scoffed, "If that's what you brought me out here to talk about then I'm good take me home."

"Just hear me out-"

I looked at him, making his words die out on his tongue. "Just hear you out?" His eyes widened. "Okay I'll hear you out when you've listened to what I have to say. When you ran out a lot ran through my mind. Did I say something? Did I do something wrong? Was I not a good kisser? Maybe he doesn't like me that way. Maybe there was something wrong with me. Maybe! Just maybe I should have never even kissed you." I was breathing hard looking at him. "But you see even though when you ran out I never thought there was something other than me that was the problem. It had to be something I did. Something I said." I was starting to cry and I didn't stop my tears from spilling. "I like you so damn much that it felt so much worse when you ran out then when I found out Parker only dated me because he made a bet with Raymond, and that hurt a lot."

His eyes were glossy as he looked at me, "I-I.. I'm sorry."

I sighed leaning back into the seat, "If you were sorry you would have said it sooner and I wouldn't have had time to think of myself as the problem. You also wouldn't have been ignoring me."

He sighed starting the car, "It wasn't like that."

I looked at him, "Then what was it like?"

He glanced at me, "I needed time to think. I couldn't stay at the house or else I would have kissed you more." My eyes widened. "You have no idea how much I wanted to kiss you, but I would have done way more than just kiss you and I knew you weren't ready. I rather drive away than do something that you didn't want to do."

I stared at him. "Then why didn't you come back after you cooled down?" I sat straighter.

"Because I would have still kissed you.. and the guys." I titled my head. His eyebrows were furrowed as he concentrated on the road. "I didn't think it was fair to them, they like you just as much as I do. But you can't tell them I told you that, they'd kill me." I laughed. He smiled glancing at me, "Look I like you a lot but I don't find it fair to Bennett and Declan." I nodded.

"Will you come back home then?" I watched him carefully.

He sighed running his hand through his hair, "I'll think about it, but I'm not sure. I'm still having trouble not kissing you right now." He parked the car in the driveway.

I was beyond confused and shocked.

"I know." Jordan smiled. "I'm awesome."

I raised my eyebrows looking at him, "When did you become mature?"

"That's all you got out of that?" He gaped at me.

I nodded. He shook his head looking away, "Unbelievable."

I smiled. I missed this so much, I've missed him so much. "Jordan?" He hummed looking at people passing by. "You said you'd think about coming back home, are you coming home?"

He glanced at me before looking back at the sea of students. I waited for him to answer, but the more I waited the more I was able to get my hopes up and I don't want that to happen. "No." He shook his head looking at me. "I'm not coming home."

I furred my brows, "Why not?"

He laughed, "Bennett." I nodded, understandable. "He saw us kiss and I'm pretty sure he doesn't want to see me right now."

I sighed leaning back, "Yeah probably not." I leaned my head against his arm. "He won't talk to me and when he does he's rude and it's always short and to the point."

He nodded smiling, "That's Bennett for you."

"Ow!" I hit his chest. "What was that for?" He rubbed his chest.

"Don't smile about Bennett not talking to me."

He rolled his eyes, "Please, he'll get over it and talk to you soon enough. Nobody can stay mad at you for long."

"Tell that to Bennett." I crossed my arms pouting.

"Hey, you still have me and Declan." I winced. "What was that for?" He looked at me strangely.

I laughed nervously and scratched the back of my neck, "Haha, I kinda just have you."

His eyebrows met in the middle, "What do you mean?"

"Well, he asked what was going on between me and Bennett and I lied saying nothing was going on and now he's not talking to me because he knows I was lying." I let out in one breath.

"You could have just told him." He put his hands behind his head.

"Easy for you to say." I whispered under my breath.

"What was that?" He leaned in close.

I backed up, "Nothing." I smiled nervously.

"Hmm." He leaned in closer, his eyes not moving from mine. My breath caught in my throat. I couldn't breath, I couldn't move, I couldn't do anything... I was stuck. All I could do was look at him, and so far that wasn't so bad. It was actually really nice. Better than looking at Bennett's angry face. "It's not easy."

"Huh?" He pulled away and looked at the sky, making one of his eyes squint shut. Gosh he's so cute!

"It's not easy for me." He glanced at me. I tilted my head while looking at him. He smiled looking away. "It's not easy for me to not talk to my best friends. Bennett's mad right now so it's best I stay away and Declan isn't answering my texts or calls, he did tell me to stop texting him because he won't talk to me unless all this drama is sorted out." He sighed slump forward. "But how am I supposed to sort it out when all I do is make it worse?" He looked at me from under his eyelashes.

I sighed patting his back, "We lose some, we win some bud."

He rolled his eyes pulling me into his side, "Whatever loser." He messed up my hair while laughing his butt off.

"Stop." I laughed pulling away. I was smiling while fixing my hair and Jordan was laughing next to me, this was a moment that's going in my vault. I want to live in a place where I'm laughing and smiling and they're right there smiling and laughing with me, but even as I smile and laugh I can't stop thinking about Bennett and Declan being mad at me and how I can fix it.. In the end I'll always worry about them, no matter what.. they'll always be in my mind.
______________________________________

Hey guys, I updated yay.. I wish I could give you guys more then just one chapter but I've been dealing with a lot. My um dog passed away, so I'm um not in the brightest mood right now *sighs* it's kind of hard writing the end of this but it took my mind off of other things, and thank you for 500+ reads! Anyways I hope you like it, later 🖑

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

135K 10.5K 64
✬ 𝕋𝕙𝕖 π”»π•’π•£π•œ οΌ† π•ƒπ•šπ•˜π•™π•₯ π•Šπ•–π•£π•šπ•–π•€ ✬ There is a crucial moment in one's life that determines the outcome of everything; well, as books and m...
4.3K 208 73
"You have no idea how badly I want to make love to you," he responds with a shake of his head. "I love you so much," he continues and my heart melts...
2.1M 56.4K 54
[COMPLETE] Soz this may be cringe, it was written very long ago A seemingly ordinary, working college girl meets a cool, undeniably sexy boy with m...
47.1K 1.4K 38
I love the TGGBB series made by Rubixcube89201, so I decided to make little fanfictions about the story. This is obviously my first time making a sho...