Miraculous Tales of Sonic The...

بواسطة yoshikoopa20202

Sonic attempts to battle Dr. Robotnik again, but Robotnik tries to use the Chaos Emeralds to kill him sending... المزيد

Ch 1: Sonic vs Dr. Robotnik
Marinette
At the Agreste Mansion
Sonic's "Paradise"
Sonic and Marinette
Knuckles and Adrien
The Party Invitation
Speedy Love
Tikki, Spots on!
Tails in Action
Attack of the Buzz Bombers
Aqua Treasures
Miraculous Mean Bean Machine
The Miraculous Darkest Hour Part 1: Heroes United
The Miraculous Darkest Hour Part 2: The Final Showdown

The Aftermath (Adrien and Marinette become a couple)

359 10 23
بواسطة yoshikoopa20202

Warning: Just Like with chapter 8, It does contain some Suggestive content/dialogue, viewer discretion is advised.

"Please wake up guys," Ladybug said on the verge of tears when shaking Adrien and Sonic's bodies, but there was no answer. "Just wake the hell up, DAMN IT!"

Still no answer as they were presumed to be dead, Ladybug rubbed her hands on the body and stianed her face with blood. Then she breaks down in tears saying, "I'm sorry for this is all my fault guys, "sniff" I should've been more patient with you guys."

She then lied her face on their blood stianed bodies soaking her tears on them. Everyone, even Hawk Moth and Mayrua gathered around them, horrified that one of Paris's biggest superheroes as well as Sonic was dead.

"What have I done to my own son." Hawk Moth said grieving the death of his son. "I can't believe all this time he was truly Chat Noir."

Chole was horrified at this and broke down crying out "Not my Adrikens!"

Carapace also cried hugging a tearfully Rena Rouge saying "I can't believe this happened, "sniff" I never got a chance to say good bye to them."

Gorilla in tears and anger slammed his fists on the ground while Andre responded "Love will always come and a go."

Amy cried out in tears "Please Sonic, please don't leave us."

"It's ain't rock n Roll without them," Jagged Stone said while playing some smooth music and his pet crocodile whimpering. "They all saved us from the evils."

Knuckles said while tipping his hat "It's nice knowing you for many years partner."

Viperion was also playing his harp in a sad way while Ryuko was standing there crushed by Adrien's death

Tails then came to Ladybug who was still sobbing on Adrien's blood stained body and said "I'm sorry about what happened, it's there anything I could do to help you."

Ladybug who looked up at Tails with teary filled eyes replied "It's not your fault Tails, "sniff" I'm the one who has been foolish to everyone, I caused so many deaths of loved ones including Adrien and Sonic, and worst of all I've let down Master Fu."

"Hey, I know how to fix this," Tails said, pulling two 1-up item box from his bag. "Try using these, they help bring Sonic back to life so they should help bring Adrien back too."

"Thanks Tails," Ladybug sniffed while hugging Tails. "You really are helpful."

So Tails handed one to Ladybug and they both drop one each on Sonic and Adrien respectively hopping it revives them. "Please guys, I need you and Paris needs you."

Suddenly Sonic and Adrien wake up and they're alright. But Sonic jumped up and said "Please don't let this happen to me again!"

"Don't let what happen again?" Adrien asked Sonic.

"I had a nightmare about being kissed by a human princess who had these things for people like me." Sonic said. "To matters worse, I was DEAD in that moment I tell you!"

Ladybug hugged Adrien saying "Adrien! I'm so glad you're okay."

Everyone cheered as they see Sonic and Adrien were alright and then Amy hugged Sonic saying saying "Don't you dare leave us like that again!"

Knuckles then said "Welcome back, Partner."

All of Sonic's gathered around him and hugged him but Sonic then noticed the Lucky Charm ring on the ground and picked it up and placed it on Ladybug's hand.

"Let's place everything where It was before the battle." Sonic said to Ladybug who smiled at him.

Then she tossed the ring lucky charm up the air shouting "Miraculous Ladybug!!" And it restored all of Paris to where it was before the invasion, Sonic and his friends look around as they see Paris being restored.

Then Adrien, Rena Rouge, Carapace, Viperion, Ryuko, Pegasus, and Bunnyx all came centered around Ladybug who said "Alright, let's do the pound it thing one more time!"

"Hey," Sonic called out. "Can I join in as well?"

"Sure thing, Sonic." Ladybug said to Sonic as she lets him in the circle.

Then everyone pounded their fists together saying "Pound it!" But then they all discovered an all burnt up Lila with the hair all messy and other things.

She said "You and your Hedgehog friend may have won the battle, but it will be game over for you guys once I'm done with.."

Then Lila suddenly got zapped and shocked by SGL who alongside Diana brought in the police officers to arrest her. "Hey guys," SGL said. "Me and Diana ran off to bring the police here while you guys were fighting off the bad guys."

The police under handcuffed Lila and said "Lila, you're under arrest for multiple accounts of Murder." Then they put her in the car and drove away.

"Oh yeah," Diana said. "We also found some of your friends on our way too."
So Ray the flying squirrel and Mighty the Armadillo came out to show themselves.

"Mighty and Ray??" Sonic and his friends said surprised to see them here in Paris.

"And me too." Shadow, the long time edgy rival of Sonic said as he shows up too.

"Oh great," Knuckles sighed. "We've got two fanservice providers in this story." This lead to Tails hitting him in the stomach.

"Hey Shadow," Sonic said. "What's up with you?"

"We all just came here for the same reason the rest of you guys came," Shadow said. "Too bad I missed the edgy and emotional parts of the story."

Then they both saw Dr. Robotnik recovering from Akumaniztion and Shadow pulled out his gun but Sonic stopped him and said "Let me handle this one."

Then Sonic came to Robotnik and offered him a hand, so he took his hand and Sonic lifts him up. "I'm so sorry," Robotnik said tearfully. "All I wanted is revenge on you for all the 30 years you've treated me like crap, but I've taken my anger too far."

"That's alright Eggman," Sonic said. "All I wanted is for the Robotnik I know to come back."

"Oh, I forgot something by the way." Robotnik said pulling out an laser gun and shot the cage freeing the animals who jumped onto Sonic, happy to see him again.

Ladybug looking at them and smiled then she ordered all friends to transform back and they all did, so did Ladybug who transformed back into Marinette.

Then Hawk Moth and Mayrua also transformed back into Gabriel and Nathaile too, decided to let Nooroo and Duusu go and reunite with their kwamii friends who welcomed them back to the family.

Marinette then said "Well, I'm glad everything is back to normal."

"Not quite yet girl." Ayla said pointing to the fact that Marinette forgot that she was still wearing her tank top and shorts for pajamas, this caused Marinette to blush hard and freak out much to the amusement of her friends.

"And also you still haven't fully expressed your feelings for Adrien quite yet." Sonic said.

"Ugh I hate romance," Shadow said. "It tastes like diabetes."

"Are you crazy?" Marinette said. "You know what happened last time I tried to do it??"

"Don't worry girl," Alya said. "We're here for you."

Then Luka came to Marinette and said "Don't worry, even if you fail again, We'll still always be there for you."

Marinette blushed at those words and said "Thank you Luka." Then she gives him a light kiss on the cheek and she ran off to find Adrien and grabbed both of his hands.

"Hey Marinette," Adrien said. "Is there anything you need to tell me?"

Marinette replied "Adrien, there's something I've been meaning to tell you but I didn't."

Sonic called from behind saying "Come on Marinette, we believe in you, you can do this!"

Marinette then started muttering and bursting into tears saying "I, um.. I Lo.. I "sniff" lov.. "sniff"  I, um..

Sonic: Come on, You can say it!"

Marinette: I LOVE YOU ADRIEN!!

After she shouted those words, she feel really embarrassed and on he verge of crying. "That's all I wanted to say to you." She sniffed.

Surprised by what she told him, Adrien wiped a tear off her cheek saying "Marinette, you don't have to tell me that, I've thought I was chasing Ladybug, but all this time I've been chasing you."

"Really?" Marinette said tearfully with a smile on her face.

"Yes, M'lady." Adrien said.

Then they shared a long kiss much to the delight of Sonic and the others. "Yah, That's my girl!" Sonic said.

But then Marinette leaned too much on Adrien and she falls on top of him and onto the ground and they started doing you know what, much to the horror of Sonic and his friends.

"Oh Damn!" Sonic said covering Tail's eyes. "Cover your eyes, Tails!"

"See I told you love can lead to disgusting crap." Shadow said.

Then they hear a voice saying "They're totally made for each other after all." It was a old man who came to them with a walking stick.

"Who the hell are you?" Sonic asked.

"I am Master Fu," the man said. "The former holder of the Miraculouses."

"Hey, you're the fella that Marinette told me about," Sonic said. "She's over there making out with Adrien."

Then Master Fu came to Marinette and Adrien who are still on the ground kissing. "I see you guys had  become the offical couple."

Marinette and Adrien stopped kissing when they saw him. "Master Fu, I'm so glad you're safe!" Marinette cried. "And you must've got your memory back."

"Well when I gave you my powers," Master Fu said. "My memory was lost, but all of the sudden, I remembered what happened now."

"So that's the guy who chose Marinette to be Ladybug?" Knuckles asked Sonic who nodded yes.

"Marinette, you have defeated Hawk Moth and restored Paris to peaceful place," Master Fu said. "You and Adrien have proven to me you can keep Paris safe from evil."

Then Master Fu came towards Gabriel and Nathalie and said "What do you two have to say for yourself?"

"Yeah, why the hell do you want to steal the Miraculouses of Ladybug and Chat Noir in the first place." Sonic asked Gabriel.

"So I can be happy again," Gabriel said. "So Adrien can be happy again, my wife was killed by the poisoning of the Peacock Miraculous, and I wanna reverse time to bring her back."

"That is really sad man." Ray said.

"Loss of a love one can be really tough for you." Mighty said.

"I lost someone as well," Shadow said. "Her name is Maria, she was killed by the G.U.N organization.

Tails went to Gabriel and gave him a 1-UP box. "Here I want you to have this," Tails said. "This could revive your wife and you'll be happy again, we don't wanna see you so angry and strict all the time, we want you to be happy."

Gabriel took it from him and said "I don't what to say, but thank you."

"No problem," Tails said. "I'm here to help anyone in need."

The Mayor then came to Sonic and said "Hey little fella, I wanna say thank you for saving Paris, what's your name?"

"I'm Sonic," Sonic replied. "Sonic the Hedgehog."

"You are our hero!" The Mayor said.

"Oh hell no," Sonic said. "Despite the things I did, Marinette was the real hero, for 5 years she was the Ladybug who protected this city from evil, now she helped me also find the Chaos Emeralds and defeat the two forces of evil combined, your daughter was actually a fan of the girl she use to bully for almost 5 years, so I say Marinette is the true hero of this city!"

Everyone cheered at Sonic's words as he declared her the hero, then Knuckles came to him and said "Since you have the Chaos Emeralds, we've gotta get going, partner."

"So you're leaving Paris?" Marinette asked Sonic.

"Yes I am," Sonic said. "I'm going back to my own world where I came from."

"So does this mean good bye forever?" Marinette asked him while a tear falls from her cheek.

Sonic wipes the tear on the cheek saying "No It Dosen't, someday I might come back and visit you again, you may not have your parents here to be with you, but you have Adrien, Ayla, Nino, Max, Kagami, and Luka to care for you."

"You're going away dude?" Nino said.

"We're going to miss you," Max said. "There's a lot of things we've could have done together."

"Maybe next time guys." Sonic said to Nino and Max.

Meanwhile, Knuckles came to Adrien and said to him "Well I guess this is good bye to you as well, now that you got a girlfriend?"

"Oh come on, she is just a friend." Adrien said blushing.

"Not anymore now that she expressed her feelings for you." Knuckles said jokingly punching him in the gut.

Tails then came to Sonic and said "Are you ready Sonic?"

"Ready as I'll ever be, Tails." Sonic said as he then uses the Chaos Emeralds from his ring to open the portal back to his universe. "Alright, I guess this is good.."

"WAIT!"

Sonic stopped as Marinette was trying to say one more thing. "Sonic, I wanna again thank you for everything you did to help me." Sonic smiles and replied "No problem at all." With those words, Sonic and his friends went through the portal and the portal closed in front of Marinette and the others.

Marinette's P.O.V:

After all the things he did for me and the others, he went back home with his friends. Meanwhile, things started to change for us around. Alya shut down her Ladyblog and has also helped me pass my test on different languages. Since me and Adrien started getting together, we made Kagami go on a dating website and she did find a perfect match at first sight, we also did the same thing for Chloe

I also convinced Jagged Stone to let Luka play the guitar with him and agreed to do so. He was a fan of Jagged Stone like me so I thought this is a good opportunity for him.

Meanwhile, Gabriel decided to use the 1-UP box Tails gave him and uses it to bring his wife back to life. She woke up in good condition again, Gabriel was happy to have his wife back.

When Adrien saw his mom, he was happy to see her revived after being asleep for a few years and they're all happy to be a family again.

Unfortunately for me, I don't have my parents anymore so I'm now the one that's lonely. But Adrien saw me and asked his parents If I could live with them and they said yes.

So I moved in with them and the bakery closed down as a result, ever since then I work for the Gabriel fashion brand as their chef who cooks the branded Macaroons to for the fashion lovers to enjoy

It wasn't easy for me as I did burnt a batch of macaroons. I was ready to cry because they were a mess and it wasn't the same without my parents, but Adrien offered to help me start again and it worked and later the macaroons were ready freshly baked.

Adrien also taught me how to play the piano as well, and even offered me to be a fashion model alongside him which is the best moment of my life since I'm also really good at fashion.

But I never forget my parents as they're watching over me from heaven. I also never forget Sonic either as I knew he's happy at his home with friends and of course, his enemy Dr. Robotnik, I know one day, he might visit me again as he's not done yet with exploring this romantic city on earth.

La Fin (The End)

Author's Note:

Well that was a blast, althrough I'm not really proud of how this story turned out, I enjoyed working on it and I hope you guys enjoy this story. Now this is done, I'll be focusing on more stories featuring characters  from Sonic and Miraculous Ladybug and you can get updates about my future stories by following my account Yoshikoopa20202.

واصل القراءة

ستعجبك أيضاً

26K 397 11
Sonic is hearbroken about his past after finding out Sally was cheating on him.He runs away and meets Amy.He tries to run from his true feelings for...
Switched بواسطة lemony

قصص الهواة

1.2K 39 10
What was meant to be a simple rescue mission turns out to be a week-long trek across an island as Sonic and friends race to fix their powers. Knuckle...
4.2K 82 21
Crossover fanfic. After the defeat of Monarch, Paris is now at peace or so they think. Ladybug and Cat Noir get sucked into a dimensional portal that...
21.6K 837 20
I'm Ladybug, and my partners and I are Paris's vampire hunters, even though my partners are vampires themselves. - My team and I hunt vampires that t...