Bakugo x Reader

By KarenxDabi55

To everyone he's a bully, arrogant, but you he's your best friend and your first everything. More

First day💥
Fight training💥
Why do you hate me? 💥
Calm💥
USJ💥
USJ Part 2
My parents
For your own good
Partners💥
Detention💥
Spark 💥
Or else💥
Feelings💥
Detention, again💥
No Quirks Kay💥
Quirk explanation
Parents part 2
Jealousy💥
Weird Vibes💥
Clearing the air💥
Walking Home💥
Coming soon: Sport Festival💥
Coming Soon: First Date💥
First Date💥
Hurt💥
Confession💥
Sports Festival Start
Calvalry Battle💥
Sports festival battles💥
Round 1: Finish💥
Vs. Katsuki
Sports Festival End💥
Encounters
Don't...
Friend
Be...Mine?
Rumors
We're together💥
Seriously you idiots!💥
Boyfriend Duties💥
Homecoming💥
Unexpected💥
Fresh Start💥
Call💥
On the road💥
Day 1💥
The Shirt💥
Changes💥
Aftermath💥
Back at UA💥
Coming soon: Final Exams💥
Finals💥
In my way💥
He didn't have to💥
Gossip💥
Pool Day💥
Camp👏🏻Camp👏🏻Camp👏🏻
Test of Courage💥
The League💥
Come on💥
Recovery💥
Moving in 💥
The Hike💥
Yours💥
Rest Day💥
Never have I ever💥
Ultimate Moves training.
Preparing for the provisional 💥
Provisional license Test day
1st part of the Provisional Exam💥
Part 2 provisional exam💥
Panic Attack💥
The Letter💥
Game Night💥
House Arrest💥
Always there for you💥
Sweet Dream💥
Reunited💥
Blood💥
Where are you?💥
Transfer💥
Just Try💥
Take me away💥
Back💥
Explanations💥
Security💥
Trust me💥
You're mine💥
Morning after💥
Bakusquad Shenanigans💥
Upcoming: School Festival💥
Planning for the Festival💥
I miss you idiot 💥
Sneaking out💥
Festival Start💥
Seven's a crowd💥
I promise💥
What about us💥
Book 2!

Meet the parents💥

45.2K 1.4K 5.8K
By KarenxDabi55

Two days have passed since we got back together and honestly we haven't seen much of eachother.

We've been working so hard.

I was sitting in my desk drawing up alterations for my costume since Aizawa gave me a heads up that we can change it or just alter it.

I kept messing up and tossing my sketches to the trash.

Ugh I'm so stressed.

My door suddenly swung opened .

Crap what the heck!

I turned to look it was just Katsuki,He came waltzing into my room like if he owned it.

"KATSUKI!! WHAT THE HECK!! You know you have to knock right! I could've been changing!!!" I yelled out as I shot up from my chair and closed my notebook.

He looked over at me from head to toe.

I was wearing my pajamas, tshirt and baggy pajama pants nothing alluring but still made me blush when he did that.

"But you weren't " he growled out as he turned around and looked out the balcony window.

"I COULD HAVE! *Sigh* anyways what is it ?" I asked out irritated as I punched the bridge of my nose.

He took off his sweater and threw it on my bed and went and started to pace the room..

"What is it?" I said out concerned as he looked nervous.

*Silence*

"KATSUKI!! You're freaking me out is everything okay?" I yelled out as my heart started beating faster out of fear of thinking what was wrong with him.

Did something happen?

"I want you to meet my parents this weekend." He blurted out as he stared down to the floor but you can see his face was blushing a deep red.

I froze when I heard that.

"Uhm.. what now?" I mumbled out as i furrowed my brows in confusion.

"DONT MAKE ME SAY IT AGAIN IDIOT" he yelled out now glaring at me

"Well like Huh? What- what do you mean meet your parents?" I stuttered out nervously.

"Come to dinner at my house this weekend. I- I want them to meet you" he nervously said.

"Katsuki Bakugo really?!!" I exclaimed as I wrapped my arms around his neck for a hug.

"ITS NOT A BIT DEAL" He yelled out angrily but he was still blushing.

****
*Saturday *

I took another look in the mirror.

Gosh I'm so nervous! 

He didn't waste time, it's only been like a week we've been back together and now I'm meeting his parents.

I let out a deep breath.

This is serious, he's serious.

I like that.

"I'm going to throw up" I told myself in the mirror. "Y/n you got this! Okay I'm losing my mind I'm talking to my damn reflection"

I told him to go ahead and I'd meet him there, I need to make a few stops first before I get to his house.

I went to the supermarket and bought a bouquet of flowers and a cheesecake, I didn't want to show up empty handed.

I walked over to his house, man this thing is huge.

I rang the doorbell, immediately I heard yelling from 2 people.

It was muffled but I could definitely make out Katsuki's voice.

Oh Katsuki.

The door swung open and thankfully Katsuki answered.

"Hey" he muttered out as he looked at me softly but he was nervous.

Me too.

"Hey stranger" I smiled out.

"Don't be rude let her in!!" I heard a woman say.

He moved aside and let me in and there they both were standing right by the door.

Holy cow, he looks exactly like his mom.

"Y/n, these are my parents, this is y/n my girlfriend " he mumbled out as he looked down.

"Hello Mr. and Mrs. Bakugo thank you so much for having me over . Oh! these are for you " I respectfully Introduced myself and handed them the flowers and cheesecake.

"Hello y/n" Mr. Bakugo softly said as he waved.

He seems so nice.

"It's so nice to finally meet you! " Mrs. Bakugo exclaimed excitedly.

"Finally?" I asked out confused.

"Oh I know about you, he took you to homecoming right!" She beamed out.

Oh my gosh she's so nice too.

"YOU HAG I TOLD YOU NOT TO MENTION HOMECOMING TO HER!!!" Katsuki yelled out as he stepped towards her.

"SHUT UP I DIDNT SAY ANYTHING ABOUT THE ACTUAL DANCE I JUST MENTIONED HOW YOU TOOK HER!!" She yelled back as she slapped him on the back of his head and he stepped back shaking in place.

My smile melted away and looked concerned at them.

Oh. This makes sense now.

"Calm down don't scare her with your yelling you two" Mr. Bakugo calmy tried getting them to stop.

"But now that Katsuki brought it up, I'm sorry about what happened at homecoming" Mrs.Bakugo Interjected calmy.

Total 180 from a few moments ago.

"It's okay , I'm in a so much better place both physically and mentally " I chirped out honestly.

"ENOUGH ABOUT THIS!" Katsuki commanded out.

"Yes don't make her uncomfortable " Mr. Bakugo added as he patted Katsuki on the back.

"I'm just so surprised you're Katsuki's girlfriend, you're so beautiful,  and he's a hot tempered asshole" she grinned out . "I know he really likes you, you Should've seen him when he got the chance to see you at the hospital, he-"

"SHUT UP YOU OLD HAG!!!!" Katsuki interrupted her as he scowled out and covered his ears.

"DAMN IT KATSUKI ITS RUDE TO INTERRUPT!!" She yelled back at him lifting her hand and swatting him again.

"Don't start you two!" Mr Bakugo sighed out. "Are You hungry? I think we should eat!"

••••
We moved to the dining room.
I sat next to Katsuki and his parents in front of us.

"So how did you two meet?" Mr.Bakugo asked out.

"At school" Katsuki grumbled out as he was slumped over in his seat stuffing rice into his mouth.

"Um yeah at school" I nodded my head hesitantly agreeing with him.

"Was it love at first sight?" Mrs. Bakugo asked excitedly as she looked towards me.

"Umm.. well.. i wouldn't call it that, I didn't like him at all when we first met" I nervously exclaimed as I gave a nervous smile

"Hm?" She looked at us confused as she raised an eyebrow.

"I didn't like her either, pissed me off all the time." Katsuki scowled out.

"Yeah" I said softly as I nodded my head.

"So annoying too" Katsuki added as he straightened up.

"Okay" I remarked trying to keep smiling.

"acted like she was better than me,"Katsuki scoffed out.

"okay cause you were so delightful to be around" I replied annoyed as we glared at each other.

"Are you forced to date him? " Mrs. Bakugo whispered out as she looked at me.

"YOU HAG WHY WOULD YOU ASK THAT" Katsuki changed his glare to her as he yelled out fuming.

"Nooo! I... I happily agreed.." I snickered out as I turned and smiled at Katsuki.

He was blushing like crazy as he stuffed more and more rice into his mouth.

When I looked back over I noticed she was studying me, she was looking at my dress then back to my face and smiled.

is it inappropriate, I tried dressing respectfully.

Crap she hates me and probably thinks I'm a floozy or something.

" you know I have to say, I'm glad he has you, you're strong y/n, from losing your parents, your home, getting placed in a new home, getting kidnapped and escaping-" she started pointing out

"I TOLD YOU TO NOT BRING THAT UP" Katsuki quickly Interrupted and yelled out, but she glared at him and rose her hand to get him to shut up.

"You're incredibly strong in every sense , you're going to make a great hero" she smiled out.

"Thank you Mrs. Bakugo" i smiled back as I blushed lightly and nodded my head .

"You're so nice, why can't you be like that Katsuki" she said as she pointed at me.

"YOU HAG WHAT DO YOU WANT FROM ME?!" Katsuki barked out as he glared at her.

"SHUT UP YOU LITTLE-" she started going off on him and he bickered back.

"*Sigh* so How's school"Mr. Bakugo casually asked , ignoring them .

"Um Great! We're working on creating ultimate moves and getting ready for the provisional licsense exam" I breielfy explained .

"That's exciting! Tell me about you costume" he smiled out .

"Oh well it's under construction right now, Mr.Aizawa said we can redesign it or alter it now that we have a better understanding of our quirks and how we fight, yeah mine is under a complete redesign, it's not  what I wanted I guess" I nervously disclosed .

"If you need help with that I could help you, I actually helped Katsuki with his" he offered happily.

"Really? I didn't know that, that's amazing! Um sure that'll be helpful thank you!" I nodded my head happily as he smiled at me.

"Dessert anyone?" Mrs. Bakugo asked out as she came in with my store bought cheesecake.

"Yes please" I happily agreed

"Yeah whatever" Katsuki grumbled out.

••••

"YOU HAG PUT THAT AWAY!!" Katsuki yelled out from embarrassment.

"Look at this one!!" Mrs. Bakugo handed me another baby picture of him.

"Aw oh my gosh he's a cutie !!" I exclaimed happily as I looked at a picture of Katsuki when he was still in a diaper.

"STOP THAT!!!" He complained out loudly as he was turning so red.

"Katsuki let's talk real quick " Mr. Bakugo got up and pulled Katsuki aside.

"ABOUT WHAT!" He demanded to know.

"Over here" Mr. Bakugo urged him and he followed him without any more questions.

I tried not to stare to long so I don't seem rude so I quickly glanced but then turned back my attention to the pictures Mrs. Bakugo was showing me.

"He's always been so cute!" I chirped out as I looked through their family album.

As a child he looked so happy with his parents. And they looked happy with him.

There is so much love here.

"He's lucky to have you, maybe with you he won't be as hot tempered , he really likes you you know" she began to Inform me.

" he told you?" I asked out as I changed my gaze to her now.

"I know sweetie" she smiled out as she nodded her head.

"I love him" I admitted to her, I felt the blush in my face but i do.

"I know that, I see how you look at him even when he's yelling and acting up I see the love in your eyes for him, and for that I'm grateful that someone actually loves him, temper and all" she praised as she looked at me continueing to smile and she looked so happy knowing Katsuki has someone.

"It's getting late we should get going" Katsuki advised us as he looked at the clock next to us.

"Aw already? Okay then, it was really nice meeting you y/n, come back next weekend we'll have dinner again"  Mrs. Bakugo offered happily as she got up and gave me a hug.

"I'll drive you kids" Mr.Bakugo offered as he walked to get his keys.

"We'll walk"katsuki interjected as he looked annoyed.

"You two shouldn't be walking alone after you know, we'll take you kids back" Mrs. Bakugo sternly said as we walked out and got In the car.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

54.4K 1K 24
Bakugou a softy please who would actually believe that. It seems that when he's around you everything changes. An old friend comes back with a new pr...
7.1K 123 23
Katsuki Bakugou is a hot headed teen who wants nothing more than to be the best hero possible. When he meets y/n, he has a feeling he's never felt b...
70.2K 1.8K 30
❝𝙤𝙝, 𝙮/𝙣? 𝙨𝙝𝙚'𝙨 𝙟𝙪𝙨𝙩 𝙖 𝙛𝙧𝙞𝙚𝙣𝙙.❞ you'd never have survived UA without your best friend, and he'd never have survived without you.
3K 126 8
𝐤𝐚𝐭𝐬𝐮𝐤𝐢 𝐛𝐚𝐤𝐮𝐠𝐨𝐮 𝐱 𝐟𝐞𝐦! 𝐫𝐞𝐚𝐝𝐞𝐫 *𝒊'𝒎 𝒏𝒐𝒕 𝒈𝒐𝒏𝒏𝒂 𝒍𝒆𝒕 𝒂𝒏𝒚𝒕𝒉𝒊𝒏𝒈 𝒉𝒂𝒑𝒑𝒆𝒏 𝒕𝒐 𝒚𝒐𝒖.....𝒊 𝒔𝒘𝒆𝒂𝒓 𝒊�...