Actors

By niallerssuga

Acting can make you feel emotions and those emotions make you think or do crazy things and love is the most d... More

Connection
Try
I love you all!!
Move on?
Bad
Alone
Truth Be told
World or Hell
Recover
Home
Take What Is Mine
One Big Fairy Tale
Hang Over
You all Vote!!
Pushed Me Down
Oh Love
I Belive In You
Happily Together?
Weak
Love Triangle
Sharing Is Caring
Forgotten Memories
Quickly
Don't Be Positive
Bundle of Joy
Paradise Ends
Welcome
The Truth
Question
Stress
I Do
Ready to Run
Between Us
Breaking News
Pathetic
Mama's Missing Boy
Not a Family
Due Date
Mama Bear
Put Aside or Try to Hide
Author's Note
Chit Chat
Patch Things Up
Silly Dreams
Happy Birthday Evan!!!!
Feelings
Family
Guilty Shadows
Suspense
Seperated
Wait
Patience
Resemble
Serenity
Happily Ever After
Sequel?!
***NEWS FLASH
10 THOUSAND READS

Powerless

416 18 3
By niallerssuga

Emma's P.O.V

I walk slowly and knock on the door I hold a flower pot in my hands no one answers but I adjust a rose petal that secretly conceals a camera. I sigh and leave the pot on Evans door step deep down I'm sorry and I wish I could have Evan back but there's a jealously that's controlling my every move and telling me over and over again that if I can't have Evan no one can. I pull out a cigarette and pull it to my lips Finn lights it and I inhale the sweet taste of tobacco Finn frowns "Did you place the camera?" I nod "it's okay we are doing this for us!" He groans I nod "it doesn't feel right!" I sob "Don't be powerless Emma." I nod slowly but I know what I did was wrong.

Taissa's P.O.V

I run downstairs and open the door there's a pot of flowers with a note I smile until I read who it was sent from. "Evan!" I laugh in my pjs "Morning." He smiles "it's from Emma." I smile but sigh slowly before handing it to Evan. He holds open a small card and reads it with a sturdy face he clears his throat "Hello Evan I'm so sorry we had this mess and I understand if you no long want to be with me." he looks down and rubs his eyes and I see tears trickle down his cheek he wipes it quickly and continues reading "I got you these flowers because you gave me tulips when we first started dating I love Evan I'm sorry." he smiles to the ground and sighs he folds the note and wipes more tears he looks at me with a frown and walks over me I can feel him hovering over my shoulder breathing deeply "Tai, you, you're just, it's ju-" I hold his chin "Ev I'm just a fling, I get it, Emma belongs with you and care about and I need you to be happy, and If that means I can't have you." I pick up my bag and head towards the door trying to conceal my tears some slip away but honestly what do you want from a confused girl who believed in love at first sight was it his pretty face and his sweet personality that made me want love and made me feel a starvation that left me burning and thirsty leaving me in a desert with years and desperate years with a sad drought and when we kissed it rained and I could feel a flood but I'm dry once again. I'm powerless.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

695 36 14
Love-it is crazy what it can do to you. It sometimes make you go against people that you care above and you end up getting hurt but at the end it is...
7.7K 50 52
Danger's back... And he's more dangerous than ever.
35.9K 1.4K 45
You can never be too careful when it comes to the dangerous thing we call love.
82.3K 2.2K 43
Sometimes trust issues can lead to the craziest love.