𝒔𝒂𝒕𝒖𝒓𝒏 || 30 day otp ch...

By AliceParrilla_18

SATURN | 30 day otp challenge ─ Agents of S.H.I.E.L.D. ─ philinda ─ cover by : me ─ belongs to MCU More

00(1). | 𝑐𝘩𝑎𝑟𝑎𝑐𝑡𝑒𝑟𝑠
00(2). | 𝑝𝑙𝑎𝑦𝑙𝑖𝑠𝑡
00(3). | 𝑝𝑟𝑜𝑚𝑝𝑡𝑠
01. | 𝑓𝑖𝑟𝑠𝑡 𝑚𝑒𝑒𝑡𝑖𝑛𝑔
02. | 𝑓𝑖𝑟𝑠𝑡 𝑘𝑖𝑠𝑠
03. | 𝑓𝑖𝑟𝑠𝑡 𝑑𝑎𝑡𝑒
04. | 𝑓𝑖𝑟𝑠𝑡 𝑚𝑒𝑒𝑡𝑖𝑛𝑔 𝑤𝑖𝑡𝘩 𝑝𝑎𝑟𝑒𝑛𝑡𝑠
05. | 𝑔𝑒𝑡𝑡𝑖𝑛𝑔 𝑙𝑜𝑠𝑡 𝑠𝑜𝑚𝑒𝑤𝘩𝑒𝑟𝑒
06. | 𝑟𝑒𝑎𝑑𝑖𝑛𝑔 𝑡𝑜𝑔𝑒𝑡𝘩𝑒𝑟
07. | 𝑤𝘩𝑒𝑛 𝑜𝑛𝑒 𝑜𝑓 𝑡𝘩𝑒𝑚 𝑖𝑠 𝑖𝑙𝑙
08. | 𝑣𝑎𝑙𝑒𝑛𝑡𝑖𝑛𝑒'𝑠 𝑑𝑎𝑦
09. | 𝑤𝘩𝑒𝑛 𝑜𝑛𝑒 𝑜𝑓 𝑡𝘩𝑒𝑚 𝑖𝑠 𝑑𝑟𝑢𝑛𝑘
10. | 𝑑𝑎𝑛𝑐𝑖𝑛𝑔
11. | 𝑛𝑒𝑎𝑟 𝑑𝑒𝑎𝑡𝘩 𝑠𝑖𝑡𝑢𝑎𝑡𝑖𝑜𝑛
12. | 𝑖𝑛 𝑎 𝑐𝑜𝑚𝑎
13. | 𝑝𝑎𝑟𝑡𝑦
14. | 𝑏𝑢𝑦𝑖𝑛𝑔 𝑎 𝘩𝑜𝑢𝑠𝑒
15. | 𝑐𝘩𝑟𝑖𝑠𝑡𝑚𝑎𝑠
16. | 𝑝𝑙𝑎𝑦𝑖𝑛𝑔 𝑏𝑜𝑎𝑟𝑑 𝑔𝑎𝑚𝑒𝑠
18. | 𝑑𝑖𝑠𝑛𝑒𝑦𝑙𝑎𝑛𝑑
19. | 𝑛𝑒𝑤 𝑝𝑒𝑡
20. | 𝘩𝑜𝑙𝑖𝑑𝑎𝑦
21. | 𝑝𝑖𝑐𝑛𝑖𝑘𝑖𝑛𝑔
22. | 𝑖𝑐𝑒 𝑠𝑘𝑎𝑡𝑖𝑛𝑔
23. | 𝑐𝑜𝑠𝑝𝑙𝑎𝑦𝑖𝑛𝑔
24. | 𝑏𝑖𝑟𝑡𝘩𝑑𝑎𝑦
25. | 𝘩𝑜𝑙𝑑𝑖𝑛𝑔 𝘩𝑎𝑛𝑑𝑠
26. | 𝑎𝑛𝑛𝑖𝑣𝑒𝑟𝑠𝑎𝑟𝑦
27. | 𝑎𝑟𝑔𝑢𝑚𝑒𝑛𝑡
28. | 𝑎𝑝𝑜𝑙𝑜𝑔𝑦
29. | 𝑝𝑖𝑙𝑙𝑜𝑤 𝑓𝑖𝑔𝘩𝑡
30. | 𝑚𝑖𝑠𝑠𝑖𝑛𝑔 𝑒𝑎𝑐𝘩 𝑜𝑡𝘩𝑒𝑟

17. | 𝑐𝑜𝑜𝑘𝑖𝑛𝑔

88 3 0
By AliceParrilla_18

''I'm home!"

Three women bustling around in the kitchen suddenly froze - Melinda and Melissa with their hands in dough, Daisy mixing the filling in a bowl. They all exchanged worried looks saying "What now?" Daisy set the bowl aside and quickly washed her hands in the kitchen sink.

''I'll take care of it," she whispered, and then left the room. Melinda and Melissa could hear her greet Phil in the hall. ''Hey, Coulson."

''Daisy. Hey, May didn't tell me you were going to visit us today."

''I missed you, guys. She probably forgot to tell you."

''You're propably right. Where is she, by the way? I bought the cough medicine for Meilin she was asking for."

'' Uhm, she's with her. Both are busy and wanted not to disturb them."

''But she needs to see if the medicine..."

''I'm sure it's good. You can show it to me."

''Since when do you know so much about medicines for children?"

''Since today. Come on, let's see together."

Little by little the voices died down, and Melinda and Melissa breathed a sigh of relief.

''It was close," the girl sighed.

''Very close. Fortunately, the cake is almost ready." May picked up Daisy's bowl and poured the filling from it onto the cake and then put it in the oven. ''Done!"

''Yay!" Melissa jumped in place. She covered her mouth with her hand when she was started coughing. Melinda patted her gently on the back.

''Let's clean up the kitchen and go to daddy for this medicine. You can't be sick, you have to give him a gift for Father's Day."

The girl nodded her head. ''Okay."

''Good. Let's start cleaning up this mess."

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.3K 41 10
It was just one night. Just one. I left before he woke up. Forgot about it. It wasn't supposed to go this way. It was only a one time thing. He had a...
725 5 11
Reddie one shots 2.0 because version one was removed(rip v1 2020-2024 you will be missed), only fluff, because I'm terrified of this being taken down...
5.2K 148 19
Agent Melinda May always has trouble with her past in Bahrain. So when May has to deal with the powered people in afterlife, it's just like another B...
22.7K 833 23
[FINISHED] Philinda's Christmas Journey