His Ain (Complete)

By hinashiekh_

ZARKHAN ALI AWAN (AGE 25) A feudal lord , a business man and conquerer .He believed in owning everything he l... More

characters
chapter 1
chapter 2
chapter 3
chapter 4
chapter 5
chapter 6
chapter 7
chapter 8
chapter 9
chapter 10
chapter 11
chapter 12
chapter 13
chapter 14
chapter 15
note
chapter 16
chapter 17
chapter 18
chapter 19
chapter 20
chapter 21
chapter 22
chapter 23
chapter 24
chapter 25
chapter 26
chapter 27
chapter 28
chapter 29
chapter 30
chapter 31 special
chapter 32 special (B)
chapter34
epilogue
notification

chapter 33

38.8K 1.9K 127
By hinashiekh_

in the evening , the reception took place . zarkhan wore a black shalwar kameez with a black waist coat and ain wore a light gold beautiful dress. they were looking like a couple made in heaven. zarkhan's business associates and some friends also came to attend the reception . 

zarkhan was busy talking to them , where as ain was sitting on the sofa , listening to shahgul's commentary. she was talking about how everyone looked and ain was smiling listening to him . 

the reception went well , ain went to their room . she was feeling very tired , but she decided to wait for zarkhan. 

he entered the room around midnight. it had been an hour since ain was waiting. zarkhan came near her and sat down.

" tired ?" zarkhan asked touching her cheek , she looked up at him . zarkhan moved closer to kiss her chin . he always felt his heart falling in the dimple of her chin . 

" khan! what is this smell ?" ain asked with a frown , making faces .

zarkhan smiled seeing her face ." nothing , haarij made me have a glass . he was complaining that i haven't even celebrated with them "

zarkhan moved closer to kiss her lips , but ain moved back . " k- khan I am feeling sleepy " ain said not looking at him . 

zarkhan felt her denial , " Is it because of the drink ?" he asked quietly . 

ain didn't reply , neither she bothered to look at him . zarkhan got up and went to take a shower. " damn it " zarkhan muttered .he cursed haarij for giving him drink .he cursed himself too , he shouldn't have drunk it. 

he got out and laid on bed , ain came out after changing into a night dress. she also laid down but didn't try to move closer to him . zarkhan kept laying with closed eyes and ain kept watching . once she thought , he was asleep . she held his hand and then pressed a kiss on his knuckle. she loved him , more than she had ever imagined she could . 

zarkhan felt his heart clenching feeling her soft touch . he kept pretending to be asleep . ain soon fell asleep due to tiredness, and zarkhan turned on  his side .he spent a good portion of the night watching her. 

next morning , ain woke up zarkhan , she was all ready . 

" wake up khan ! " she said tapping his shoulder . zarkhan pulled her on himself hiding his face in her hair " hmmmmmm sleep some more " he said sleepily . 

" no khan ! wake up! everyone must be waiting for us " ain said trying to get up , but zarkhan kept holding her tightly . 

" khan uth jaen naaa!( please wake up )" ain said accepting her defeat.

" give me a morning kiss first " zarkhan said looking at her face. ain felt her heart melting seeing his sleepy grey eyes. 

she placed kisses on both his eyes . " get up now " ain said .

zarkhan got up and pecked her chin before going to get ready . 

none of them mentioned what happened last night. after breakfast, zarkhan cornered kanwal on the first chance he got . 
"the wedding is finished . you can take your leave now " zarkhan said in a rude tone. 

" you are forgetting that this is my uncle's place. I can stay here for as long as I want . " kanwal said with narrowed eyes. 

" YOU are forgetting that I am the future head of the family . and you wont be staying a moment longer than I want. don't let me see you here tomorrow! " zarkhan said and went away . 

kanwal's mom already planned to leave in the noon , some other guests also left the same day. zarkhan planned to go on the honeymoon after two days of reception . 

they headed towards Peshawar in the evening , raisha and hammad stayed in the village, as there were still some guests.

--------------------------------

Aj zehn me ik sawal utha he...... Jawab maloom he  mgr kehne ki himmat kahan he..........
Kl ki rakaasa ko bura kiun smjha jata tha ? Kia uska naachna na qabil e brdasht tha? Tha to phir tamashbeen kiun unky dr pr jaty thy?kia unky ghungruon ki awaz mayoob thi? Mayoob thi to kiun paarsa e zamana khinchy chly jaty thy ....r sb se bra sawal,.....agr unka naachna , husn ki numaish mayoob thi to aj ye itni aam r psnd kiun ki jaati he ? Naam hunr kA do ya phir jadiat ka , kaam to whi he .......

_________________
Salaam readers! Heres the update.♥️

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1M 60.3K 48
Alam e Muhabbat - عالمِ مُحَبَّت ✹ Nineteen-year-old Anabiya Khan is a lovely definition of purity. Sheltered all her life, she is hesitant to com...
881K 46.4K 36
ZAROON ALI SHAH(age 23) he is the youngest son of Mr shah (a well known industrialist of the country ). he is the guy who believes in getting whateve...
481K 16.3K 23
Story of a 20 years old girl name Zaniab Malik . she is the girl you like to became friends with , hangout with . she is caring , loving , friendly...
49K 2.9K 35
𝐀𝐑𝐈𝐃𝐇𝐈 𝐀𝐆𝐀𝐑𝐖𝐀𝐋♡ Bow to the Queen Before Speaking ~ A Beauty with Brain, Sassy Attitude with a Kind & Unique Personality. At just the age...