{Sketches}~ Lams modern soulm...

Door Montsi_Dog

When you turn 20, everything your soulmate writes or draws or makes on their skin shows up on you. Alex. A 1... Meer

~chapter 1~
~chapter 2~
~chapter 3~
~chapter 4~
~chapter 5~
~chapter 6~
~chapter 7~
~chapter 9~
~chapter 10~
~Q&A~
Q&A Answers pt. 1
Q&A Answers part 2
~chapter 11~
~chapter 12~ part un
~chapter 12~ part duex
~chapter 13~
~chapter 14~
Heehee
~chapter 15~
~chapter 16~
~chapter 17~
~chapter 18~

~chapter 8~

439 23 363
Door Montsi_Dog

John POV

So I guess Peggy voluntarily moved in with me. I never asked her and she never asked me but that night that Alex came over for his laptop she stayed the night. Then the next day she went back home and came back with a suitcase full of clothes and makeup. I mean I love peggy but like... why.

"JAKIEEE WE NEED MORE PEANUT BUTTER" I heard Peggy screech from the other room.

I sighed. "PEGS IF YOUR STAYING HERE YOU NEED TO CONTRIBUTE!!"

"GODDAMN IT JOHN GET IN THE KITCHEN"

"FINE" I groaned as I closed my sketchbook. When I had taken that mental image of Alex I decided to draw it. I didn't even need a reference. I had memorized his perfe- COMPLETELY AVERAGE face by now. I continued to hide my sketchbook under my mattress because god forbid Peggy find it.

It's full of a ton and a half pictures of Alex, she would never let it go.

I walked into the kitchen and saw Peggy pacing in the middle of the room surrounded my mountains of empty peanut butter jars. "Oh Peggy-" I muttered.

Where did all this even come from? And more importantly, where did it all go?

"Can you come to the store with me?" she asked sticking her lip out. I rolled my eyes.

"Why do you need me to come"

She took a deep breath and I knew i had made a grave mistake "John, it's almost Halloween and I've heard so many scary stories about Murderers and shit in the backseat or spirits in the rear-view and I really don't wanna die at this very moment"

"Wow okay then" 

"So you'll go?" She squealed and jumped up and down

~

Peggy insisted that she drove and so I plugged the aux cord into my phone and put on my musicals playlist. 

I'm offering you a full time specter- are you any good?- You betcha.

Peggy always had to be beetle-juice and I was Lydia for-some reason. 

What? He was already dead!

I love when I get to push her off a cliff. What? 

The car came to a stop but we were not at walmart...

"Peggy wha-" 

She then held her hand in front of my mouth dramatically put her hand over my mouth to shush me.

I looked ahead and saw-

A costume store?

"What are we doing here"

"Uhhhhhh getting a group costume? Duhhh" She said like i was an idiot.

"WOAHWOAHWOAH I NEVER AGREED TO THIS"

"Yeah you did" She said matter-o-factly getting out of the car.

"When?" I do not remember saying anything like that.

"Uhhhh when you got in the car"

I rolled my eyes.

We started walking to the store but Peggy jumped and started laughing.

"What did you forget something" I wondered out loud.

"Yeah-" She paused opening the trunk and heaving an UNCONSCIOUS ALEX onto her shoulder.

"WHAT THE HELL PEGGY?!" I screamed jumped and ran to hold Alex. Before I could get there however, she dropped him on the hard parking lot ground. Awww poor Alex. I MEAN-

ah whatever who am i even fooling. I am deeply, uncontrollably, and unconditionally in love with Alexander Hamilton.

"Oh sorry Alex" she turned her head away from the curled up groaning Alex in my arms and back at me "I had to get my smoothie" She said taking a sip.

I rolled my eyes as Alex came to.

"W-wha-where... wait. PeGgY WHY WERE YOU IN MY APARTMENT AND WHY ARE WE-" He blushed looking up at me. He quickly tried to get up but I held on tight. 

"H-he-hey J-John" He whispered.

His face was so close to mine that I could feel his hot breath on my face and-

click

"PEGGY" I whipped my head toward her.

"Eliza!" cried peggy spotting her sister.

"Alex?" Angie said confused looking at him.

"Angie!"said peggy

"Herc" Eliza said seeing herc and laf pull out of a car.

"Laf!" alex said seeing his french dude

"JOHN" I added feeling left out. Everyone stared at me in disappointment.

We all made our way into the costume store and I realized I was still holding Alex. I would totally put him down if he wanted but he had his arms wrapped around my neck and his head was burried in my shoulder.HES SO CUTE AHHHHHHGGGGGG.

"So what costumes are we thinkin'" I asked letting my southern accent slip.

"OH I'm so glad you asked so Liza and Theo really want onzies so I said they could but I didn't wanna so instead we- the rest of us- were thinking just our spirit animals" 

wait but what?

She saw my confusion and explained. "Herc would be a teddy bear for obvious reasons, Angie would be an owl because she threatened me otherwise, I'm a puppy, Alex is a snake, and Laf is a baguette!" she leaned closer, "Don't question it"

"What am I" I asked

"Well I picked out two a turtle or a deer and yeah" She held out the two costumes. One was a ninja  turtle outfit and the other was just antlers. 

Alex seemed to wake up and reached up for the antlers and put them on my head. "Woah" he murmured sleepily.

"What" I softly chuckled

"Your hot" He muttered curling back into my chest. I swear this dude is like 40 pounds.

click

I turned back up to meet Peggy's eyes slowly. "Peggy" I said sweetly. "When I put this man child down you will no longer have legs to run away with" I continued with a smile.

"heh" she put away her phone and cleared her thought. "Anyways, Theo is gonna have a squirl onzie and Liza will have a kitty one"

 I nodded then looked down at Alex. His face was covered by strands of soft hair. I=His long eyelashes rested ontop of some serious under-eye bags. No wonder he fell asleep. The poor baby was sleepy. 

We paid for the costumes. Peggy, Alex, and I were heading back to the car. When Pegs sat down she turned on her playlist and if I could tell her from DEH started playing. 

I sat in the backseat with Alex asleep on my lap and listened to the lyrics. Angie once told me that when your happy you enjoy the music but when you can relate or are in a mood, you understand the lyrics.

I looked down at Alex's face. His perfect fetures. His perfect imperfections. "I love you" I sang almost inaudibly with the music to a sleeping Alex. "But we're a million worlds apart and I don't know how I'd even start."

I rested my forehead on his. "If I could tell you-" I breathed as the song ended. 

"YOU WHAT" Peggy screamed from the front seat.

I ripped my head up off his and looked at Pegs, "I didn't mean to IT JUST HAPPENED!!"

"I CANT BELIEVE YOU TRIED TO KISS ALEXANDER"

"dID NOT" I retorted but she ignored me.

"-IN MY CAR... WITH ME IN IT"

this was gonna be a longer year than  I thought. 

_u_-_u_

Oh wow John is now Evan and ofc Peggy is Jared?! Who else would she be?!

Sorry I havn't posted in a while but I'm back and alive. (I know it's been like 2 days and no one missed me or could care less but just pretend)
Anyway I love you all and the next chapter is the iconic party chapter and yeah

Live Love Laf my dudes

1198 words

Ga verder met lezen

Dit interesseert je vast

80.3K 3.8K 23
Alexander Hamilton, the embodiment of evil, the Devils right hand man, torturer of souls and killer of the weak. He flies through the human world kil...
2.2K 190 25
21 year old Alex is a unique person. His pronouns are he/him, but sometimes he was just flat out confused. Overall, he'd decided that he/him fit him...
31K 997 18
"Joan"...."Here, and I prefer John." John is a he NOT a she, how many more times would he have to say that? When Alex and John, two internet fri...
323K 16.5K 26
[LGBTQ+ ROMANCE] At twenty-two years of age, people stop aging. Only when they find their soulmate do they start aging again, allowing them to grow o...