Miraculously Complicated

By xxescape_your_world

Adrianna just broke up with K-gam and is trying to move on. However her best friend Marin just got a girlfrie... More

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 10
Chapter 11

Chapter 9

850 37 8
By xxescape_your_world

"Hey Marin," Tikki said as Marin was daydreaming away as he doodles in his sketchbook, "Marin!"

"Yeah Tikki," Marin responded still in a daze after working on his profiles to submit to the university.

"The party with Luna?" Tikki tries to remind him.

"Huh isn't that later?" Marin asked.

"Later is now," Tikki tries to explain.

"Wait for what?" Marin started to panic as he went to get his satchel, "T, you should have told me earlier."

"I'm sorry that you were on another planet," Tikki stated in annoyance as she floated with cross arms.

"What is that suppose to mean?" Marin asked as he was putting on his signature jacket and styling his hair.

Tikki pick up the page he was doodling, "You were daydreaming."

"So?"

"About Adrianna," Tikki stated as she revealed the drawing to be a sketch portrait of her, "You're still in love with her."

Marin blushed as he immediately denied it, "uh... uh... no were just friends."

"You're in denial, what about what happened at the museum!" Tikki states.

"Nothing happened but her eyes did sparkle like emeralds," Marin sighed as he realized what Tikki was saying.

"Marin are you still in love with Adrianna?"Tikki asked firmly as she flew in front of him to stopped avoiding her.

Marin sighed as Tikki demanded the truth, "I can't be in love with her. I'm with Luna."

"Marin you can't just move on with your feelings," Tikki stated.

"Look I had my chance," Marin started to argue but Tikki interrupted.

"And now you have it again," Tikki states, "You haven't been like this since the first time you met her and realized that you fell in love. Then you stopped because she was dating a k-gam."

"What about Luna? I love her," Marin argues.

"Really?" Tikki says sadly as she wanted Marin to admit it.

"Yeah I do," He gave a reassuring smile, "I love her."

Tikki smiled as he was genuine, "Ok, Marin. Don't forget to tell her too." Tikki says as she went into his front pocket as they made their way out to Luna's ship.

"What do you mean by that?" Marin chuckles.

"You do realize she has been your girlfriend for about a month and you haven't told her I love you," Tikki comments.

"Yes, I have," Marin stated with a confused expression as he thought about it, "huh, I haven't had I?"

"Not really," Tikki admitted.

Marin took a deep breath, "I'll tell her tonight, T."As he said he pondered in thought about his feeling towards Adrianna.

_____________________________

"What if I told him?" Adrianna asked as she stared at her ceiling as she laid down on her bed.

"Tell who?" Plagg asked as he flew across the room searching the bookshelves for his beloved cheese, "Where's my cheese Adri!"

"I'm going to tell him," Adrianna stated in conclusion not paying attention to Plagg.

"What? You know where my cheese is?" Plagg said excitedly.

"What? No! That's not... Did you check where you last took a nap? And I'm talking at Marin," Adrianna explained.

"What does he have to do with my cheese?" Plagg as in confusion.

"Plagg!" Adrianna shouted in frustration.

Plagg started to whine in a high pitch tone, "Kid, you're losing me here! Do you know where my cheese is?"

"I'm talking about me and my feelings Plagg," Adrianna sighed in frustration.

"Ugh again!" Plagg says sarcastically as he floated towards her, "When do they stop?!"

"I'm going to tell him that I know the truth," Adrianna clarified.

"Wait, what?" Plagg replied as he paid attention but immediately assume that it was that she knew Misterbug was Marin.

"He has to know that I know," Adrianna stated as she sat up.

"uh kid, you sure? Maybe he wanted it to be a secret," Plagg commented nervously.

"But I love him and I can't accept that he is with Luna," Adrianna admitted but not too proud that she might hurt Luna's feelings.

Plagg was already sweating but was immediately confused by Luna's name, "Wait! What?"

"Plagg, "Adrianna whined, "Are you listening? Your acting weird."

"Oh of course," Plagg says exaggeratedly as he went to sit on her head, "Look kid it a tough break. Look bad things happen like my lost cheese," Plagg states then mumble under his breath, "and like this dumb love square."

"Huh?" Adrianna asked as she couldn't hear what he was mumbling.

"Forget it," Plagg states as he flew to her face, "Look, kid. Bad things happen, and you can't do anything about it."

"That's not true," Adrianna argues, "me and Mister Bug always save the day whenever Hawkmoth lurks his head. And you find your cheese."

"Uh-huh, what about you rejecting Marin after all these years?" Plagg questioned.

"Hey! I didn't know!" Adrianna argues as she then thought back every moment she had with Marin and how they always had each other backs, "I guess in the past I might have had hurt his feelings. Then for me to jump on him with my feelings... maybe I can't do anything about it now. He is with Luna."

Plagg gave her an eye roll, "And she runs away from the problem," Plagg stated as he threw a beaded scrunchy at her head.

"Hey! Plagg what was that for?" Adrianna says as she began to rub her head where the scrunchy hit her head.

"The past can hurt. But the way I see it, You can either run from it or learn from it. I prefer running so your all good to go," Plagg snickered as he finally got a whiff of his cheese under her bed.

"Learn from it?" Adrianna asked.

"Yeah, some crazy monkey advice. Your repeating Maria choices who ran from telling his feelings towards you and now he moved on too. See running away is good."

"Marin," Adrianna corrected him as she thinks about what Plagg said as she smiled, "I'll do it. Oh Plagg, thanks!" Adrianna says as she pulled him to kiss him on his forehead.

"Ahh! Kid!" Plagg squealed, "This is what happens if I don't get my cheese. I become delusional and help!"

"Aww, Plagg don't be so sour," Adrianna smiled as she got up to see her phone.

"So when are you going to talk to him?" Plagg asked.

"At the next study date," Adrianna smiled.

_______________________________

They sat at the crow of Luna's ship as the star sparkled in the sky. The party was over and Luna and Marin were left. Marin looks at Luna as she leaned on his chest while looking at the view. All evening he was trying the best wat to tell her but Tikki subconscious voice questioned it. Marin looks at how peaceful she was as she can never do any harm. She always supported him and he did the same. She leaned on him she played with a couple of chords

"Luna," Marin gulped as he says as he pulled her close.

"Yeah," she says as she snuggled up at him.

"Wow, your eyes shine like sapphires," Marin said as he couldn't breathe before chuckling, "Pretty corny huh?

Luna smiled gently, "Not at all."

"Uh, Luna I wanted to tell you something," Marin nervously states.

"Yes, Marin."

"I... I.. love you," Marin stated, however, he felt differently when he said it.

"I love you too Marin," Luna smiled as she noticed that he was nervous from stating his feelings.

Marin smiled in relief as he leaned in and planted his lips against her. Luna's eyes widen when she felt his lips against hers. Marin was confused now as if he didn't feel it was right but for once Adrianna was not on his mind.

___________________________

"Marin I'm in love with you," Adrianna admitted.

Marin turned, feelings that he had to ignore for weeks as it surging through him, and something was building to an explosion. Feelings he couldn't... wouldn't allow starting again. He wouldn't let those feeling tear him apart anymore. He walked off from the lockers and called for him.

Adrianna went after him, "Marin?"

He stopped, turned, and looked back at Adrianna, "No." His voice wasn't flat, it had bitten in it. "I-I... For years..." he couldn't get her mind to form the words he wanted to yell at her.

Adrianna just stared at him, "Look I can't ignore how I feel."

"You ignored how I felt... you were too blind to see it and now I'm supposed to care? No, it doesn't work that way." That something that was building inside got bigger. He didn't yell, he didn't need to, his voice was low.

Adrianna's emotions started to engage. When did her heart start beating faster? When did the tears start, messing up her makeup?"I'm sorry."

"Look I don't need you to mess up my life," Marin argues, "I was in love with you but I was only just a friend."

"I didn't... I didn't know." She said, she sounded truthful... of course, she was being truthful she never had lied before, why should she now?

"You are an idiot." Marin states, "I moved on...."

*beep beep*

Adrianna woke up in instant in a cold sweat. She looks around that she was in her breath unable to breathe.

Plagg yawned awake, "Hey you okay?"

Adrianna breathes heavily until she was able to control her breath, "Yeah just a nightmare."

"The best kind of dreams," Plagg smiled as he floated to stretch, "You faced the worse that could of happen."

"Yup," Adrianna agreed as she recalled the nightmare, "It was only a dream."

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.4K 78 15
The drama continues as Adrien starts to discover his feelings for Marinette and as Marinette starts to discover her feelings for Catnoir. But, what h...
25.4K 774 26
Looking back upon the rest of my novels, it has become quite evident that I have a love affair with writing stories centered around Adrien and Marine...
408K 5.8K 45
ღMiraculous Ladybug Oneshotsღ Short stories and ships packed into stories! Many ships & AU's!
8.3K 150 34
Marinette and Adrien have been friends for a while but what happens when they realize that they have fallen for each other. And what happens when one...