Damirae: Story After Apokolip...

By CalixDelMundo

What happened if Barry didn't make another Flashpoint. How will the Justice League deal with their broken wor... More

A/N.
Chapter 1: Where To Next.
Chapter 2: Adapting.
Chapter 3: Two Rulers.
Chapter 4: Rain.
Chapter 5: Sick.
Chapter 6: Will It Work?.
Chapter 7: Remembering Who Has Been Lost.
Chapter 8: Help.
Chapter 10: Happy You're Here.
Chapter 11: Radiation Suit.
Chapter 12: Missing Part.
Chapter 13: Switzerland. Part: I.
Chapter 14: Switzerland. Part: II.
Chapter 15: Switzerland. Part: III.
Chapter 16: Switzerland. Part: IV.
Chapter 17: Two Disasters.
Chapter 18: The Kryptonian Needs Help?
Chapter 19: Father And Son.
Chapter 20: Son And Friend / Accidents.
Chapter 21: Mission. Part: I.
Chapter 22: Mission. Part: II.
Chapter 23: Mission. Part: III.
Chapter 24: Mission. Part: IV.
Chapter 25: Mission. Part: V.
ANNOUNCEMENT.
Chapter 26: Reborn.
Chapter 27: Okay.
Chapter 28: Party For Her.
Chapter 29: Is That What You Really Want?
Chapter 30: Objection.
Chapter 31: Father Of The Year.
Chapter 32: Kent Farm Funeral.
Chapter 33: Cuddle Planning.
Chapter 34: We Have A Wedding To Plan!
.......
AUTHOR'S NOTE
READY?
Chapter 35, FINALE: Story After Apokolips.

Chapter 9: Let's Start This Plan.

1.5K 32 2
By CalixDelMundo

They decided to start their plan. Damian, Raven and Batman headed for Wayne Tech. in Gotham to get their materials and equipment needed.

They split up.

Damian and Raven were in Lucious Fox's tech room. Where all his tech was. "There are so many tech in here it will take forever." Raven said looking around. "Can you use your magic to find it?" Damian asked. "No" she replied. "You know what, we can just consider it bonding time for us." She said with a grin.

"We literally spend almost every hour together. We lead the league." He said pointedly. "Yeah, but you k ow bonding outside of the league." She said.

"Well yeah you can consider that." He said looking intently at the tech in the cases. "I found one of the things needed." Raven said proud of herself. "Good, now we only need one more thing."

He said staring up at something meaning he found it.

Raven used her magic to get the tech needed from the high placement. "This one?" She askd handing him the device. "Indeed" he said nodding. He went to his comms. "Father we have everything." He said. "Good, I'm almost done here. Meet you back at the lobby of the building."

They both headed to the lobby. But then Raven got hungry. "Are there any open restaurants in a destroyed city?" She joked. "There are since they decided to rebuild." "Can we eat?" She asked. They nodded and Damian alerted Batman. "Father, Raven is hungry. We'll get some food and head back here." "Go ahead." Batman said through comms.

After like a hour they were sitting in a bench eating waffles.

"Mmm, these are good." She said enjoying her snack. He just chuckled on how cute she was. "Want some?" She asked giving him the waffle for a bite. "No thanks, beloved." He replied. "We should get back." She said standing up.

"No, just relax Raven they'll understand if we're a little late." He reassured. So she sat back down.

"I'm quite enjoying being alone with you with no assassins around." He said looking into those pools of amethyst eyes. "Hm, yeah I guess so." She responded.

She scotted nearer to him and rested her head on his shoulder and he wrapped his arm around her.

Raven felt safe in his arms. And Damian promised himself to always protect him and not let her go.

After a few more minutes they went back to the base and started building a part of their only chance to survive...

Hoped you enjoyed this chapter.

- CALIX.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

27.4K 861 26
What happens when the titans meet young justice, but then their leader/ old teammate goes missing and is getting beaten.Will they be able to work tog...
14.3K 282 53
Damian Wayne and Raven have always trusted each other. Always protected each other... Will that be enough when their family pasts stand against them?
177K 4.6K 36
" We can't change the past, but there's a difference between moving on and letting go." ~Harley Quinn~ Harper Phoenix's journey continues. With new v...
235K 7.8K 173
I have no idea what timeline it is in my story, I bet this will not make sense at all but I love Damian and Raven together so... here I go. Hope you...