The Headmaster's Secret (♡Com...

By Ajj2003

Welcome to Alex's School for Fucked Up Rich Kids. ~♡Continuance of one shot #14♡~ More

1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
31
32
33
34
35
36
37
38
39
40
41
42
43
44
45
46
47
48
49
50

30

2K 36 3
By Ajj2003

Alex's P.O.V.

"I am so incredibly sorry.", the young girl said. Allison. She looked much more like me than Mary did. She was also a spitting image of Tayana and could represent Tennessee as a whole.

"It's not your fault kiddo.", I chuckled. I looked back towards the small ranch house, watching Mia excitedly pet a pure white horse, "She's never seen a horse before.", I laughed.

"I can tell.", Allison laughed too, she leaned on the white fence, tucking a stray piece of hair behind her ear. She was wearing jeans and boots, her t-shirt tucked in nicely, and a leather farm hat over her brown pigtails. "So... you're my dad?", she asked softly. I nodded,

"Yeah. I-I guess so." I paused, "I'm sorry I didn't know."

"I'm sorry I trusted her and told her when I found you online."

"Not your fault kid. Really." I paused, "We... shouldn't have just dropped in on you-"

"No! No, it's alright, really. I-I didn't have the time or guts to go find you but I really wanted to meet you. I-I'd love it if you stayed a few days. I can teach Mia how to ride a horse."

"She would love that."

~~~~

"Dad?"

"Hm?" Mia crawled into the guest bed next to me,

"I really like her."

"Really? You're not threatened by her or anything?"

"No. I really think it was Mary herself. I knew something was off. I like Alli a lot. She's really cool. Like an older sister."

"Good. I'm really glad baby."

"Me too."

"Are we okay?" She nodded,

"I ran out of energy to be upset with you."

"Good. Me too."

~~~~

"Bye dad!"

"Hold it. You have a doctor's appointment kid. Remember?" Mia whined,

"Nooo."

"Yeah. Sorry kiddo. It'll be fast, then you can go to Zayn's."

"It better be."

~~~~

Mia and I rode in silence from the doctor's office. About five minutes into our fifteen minute drive, Mia sniffled a little. I pulled off in an abandoned parking lot, leaning over and hugging her as she cried,

"It's gonna be okay. They're gonna fix it.", I whispered, hoping she wouldn't notice my own tears.

"I-I don't wanna die daddy.", she sobbed, "I-I-I love my life now. So-So much."

"You're not gonna die. He said they can fix it. Everything will be okay."

"I love you too much to die now."

"I love you more kid. So, so, so much."

~~~~

"Daddy I'm scared."

"I know love. But I promise these are the best doctors out there. Only the best for my babygirl. I'll be right here in an hour when you wake up. Cancer free."

"Me too.", Jake said softly, "Love you sis.", he said hugging her.

"I love you too bubba."

~~~~

"So that's it?" The doctor nodded,

"That's it. Three tests, cancer free." Mia smiled bigger than ever,

"Thank god. That was really scary." I nodded, hugging her,

"I love you."

"I love you too." Life is too short.

~~~~

I rolled over in bed, whining a little,

"Where are you going?", I asked, my voice deep and sleepy. Lily laughed a little,

"Away Alex. That's how one night stands work, they're only for one night."

"And I told you I wasn't doing that one night bullshit. Come the fuck back to bed."

"And I told you I wasn't doing that more than one night bullshit. Go back to fucking bed Alex."

"Please stay?"

"You don't want someone like me. I promise. You have kids and I have baggage."

"The kids love you. And I for one fucking love your baggage.", I said, grabbing her squishy waist to pull her back into bed.

"You know what I mean."

"And I don't care. Liking someone means wanting to help carry their baggage. Let's unpack together. We could make this work Lil."

"You seriously want to try this Alex?"

"So, so badly." She sighed,

"Me too."

~~~~

Mia nodded a little, swallowing her cereal,

"So... you're dating?"

"Yes.", I said carefully.

"You're dating Lily."

"Yes."

"More than just sex?"

"Yes.", I laughed.

"Thank god! It is about time you got a girlfriend and Lily is awesome. I'm tired of her sneaking out of the house every other morning because you wouldn't grow a pair and ask her out. It's about damn time."

"Hey, language.", I laughed, "But you're right."

Mia's P.O.V.

"Are you a virgin?", I blurted out. Zayn laughed a little. "I'm sorry. I didn't mean to say that. Don't answer. Sorry."

"Love, chill. It's alright.", he chuckled, "No. I'm not a virgin." I nodded a little. "Can I elaborate?"

"Yeah."

"I dated a girl when I was fifteen. She was overly obsessed with sex and basically guilted me into it. It's one of my biggest regrets. Three weeks later. She slept with my brother. So she's it and I hate her."

"I'm sorry. She sounds like a bitch."

"She is. Don't cuss."

"Sorry." He sighed,

"We aren't having sex."

"W-What?"

"You're not ready. I know you feel pressured because I'm older and society and shit and even more now that you know I've done it, but you are not ready. I can tell. We are not ready. I love us. I love our relationship exactly how it is right now. I don't want to do anything to fuck it up yet. Few months, maybe a year, we'll talk about it. But not now. You're not ready and I know that. Stop feeling pressured by people who aren't in our relationship. They don't matter. We matter. I matter. The only people in charge of us and what we have is us. Got it?"

"Yeah. Thank you. I love you."

"I love you too amore."

~~~~

I glanced at dad on the couch,

"I asked Zayn if he was a virgin today."

"And?"

"He isn't but she really hurt him." He looked to me,

"Are you...?"

"Yeah."

"Good. I won't get mad or anything, I just want you to tell me if it happens. I want you and Zayn to be safe overall." I nodded,

"I know. I will." I paused, "He told me we aren't having sex though. He kinda caught on that I feel pressured-"

"By him?"

"By everything but him. I know he has before and I feel bad that I'm not fulfilling that part of the relationship. And I know other people do and I feel like I should be but I'm not ready. And Zayn knows that and said that and he's right. He said I shouldn't feel pressured because no one is in charge of our relationship but us."

"He's right. And I'm glad he was honest with you about that. What you two do is between you. And me if you want. Not your peers, not Zayn ex girlfriend, just you guys."

"I know."

"Good."

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

63.4K 1.7K 23
Yᴀɴᴅᴇʀᴇsʜᴏᴛᴏxʀᴇᴀᴅᴇʀ ⚠️ Warning ⚠️ may contain : Gore Sexual content (18+) Killing Obsessed people Stalker behavior Yandere Cussing Some Yaoi And...
41.1K 666 37
A Dd Osama story...
10.7K 265 16
Book 1. GxG book ᴬ ᵇᵃᵈ ᵈʳᵉᵃᵐ ᵇᵉᶜᵒᵐᵉˢ ᵗʳᵘᵉ. ᴬˢ ʸⁿ ᵐᵃᵏᵉˢ ⁱᵗ ᵗᵒ ʰᵉʳ ˢᶜʰᵒᵒˡ, ᵃ ᶠⁱᵐⁱˡᵘᵃʳ ᶠᵃᶜᵉ ᵇᵉᶠʳⁱᵉⁿᵈˢ ʰᵉʳ ᵃⁿᵈ ⁱⁿᵗʳᵒᵈᵘᶜᵉˢ ʰᵉʳˢᵉˡᶠ ᵃˢ ᴹᵃʸ. ᴬᶠᵗᵉʳ ᵗʰᵉ ᵗʷᵒ ᵇ...