32

Alex's P.O.V.

"Wow.", I muttered, "You're really smart. Your test scores are incredible." The small girl in front of me, Ria, nodded,

"I know. Thanks."

"You're really only fourteen?"

"Yeah."

"Wow." I paused, "Where are your parents? Usually parents want to be here for these meetings."

"It's a long story."

"Well we have time. I like to get to know my students and I'd like to know the long story if you're okay with telling me." She smiled a little,

"When I was born my moms family disowned her. She was fifteen or sixteen at the time and they kicked her out. My dads family wouldn't help either because she was black. They wanted nothing to do with us. My dad thought they'd change their minds when they met me, but they wouldn't even touch me. My moms family said if she gave me to my dad, they'd let her come back and she did it. My dads family said the same thing but there was nowhere for me to go. So he gave me to a friend who can't have kids. I never questioned why they were white until a few years ago. I've always known my bio dad as my uncle and he isn't my dad. My parents who raised me have a baby now so they couldn't really leave him to come to the meeting. My bio dad wanted to but I don't want him here."

"I'm sorry.", I said softly, "No kid should ever go through family not wanting them, especially because of the color of your skin. It's ridiculous."

"Yeah but it's life I guess."

"Life gets better than what your family does to you. I promise."

"I hope so."

~~~~

Me and Lily were actually getting serious.

"I feel... weird...", she whispered, laying on my chest. I nodded as I played with her dark hair,

"I know. Just breathe babe. You're alright, I've got you." She nuzzled into my chest, smiling,

"That was different. Better."

"I can explain it when you land." She giggled a little. We laid in silence for awhile longer before she looked up at me, clearly back down now,

"Why was that different?"

"Because you, my love, finally fell into sub-space. You stopped resisting and let me take complete control, even though your instincts didn't want you to. Now that you've done it once, your mind will let you go into sub-space much easier."

"I like it."

"Because when you're my submissive, I take care of you completely. You don't have any responsibilities or jobs. All you have to do is listen to me and obey. I'll handle the rest."

"Can we do that all the time?", she laughed.

"Yes.", I said too seriously. She looked up at me confused. "Move in. I'll take care of you like I do the kids just... differently. You can quit your job and stay here and help-"

"Alex, Alex stop." I did so. "Are we really ready for that?"

"I am."

"You're sure?" I nodded. "Swear you'll tell me if you change your mind?"

"I won't but I swear."

"Okay."

"So?"

"I-I'd love that."

"Good. We can start packing tonight."

"Okay. But I don't want to not work. I'm absolutely fine with quitting my job but I'm not ready to completely rely on you yet."

"Okay, that's fine baby. Y'know, my secretary just left..."

"Is that a job offer? That includes office sex?"

"It just might be."

~~~~

"Hey dad?", Mia asked.

"Yeah kid?"

"Do you guys want more kids?" Lily and I looked at each other, both smiling.

"I... don't know. I think so. Would you be okay with that?"

"A baby? Absolutely." I nodded,

"Good to know."

~~~~

Lily sat criss cross in bed next to me,

"Can I tell something?"

"Of course." She paused, looking down at her lap,

"When I was in college, I dated a guy I really liked. We were gonna get married. Then, I got pregnant. He proposed, we started planning. Four months in, he got drunk and angry and pushed me down the stairs. I-I lost the baby and he blamed me. It took me another year to leave him and move across the country. That's why I'm so reluctant to love you. And you make that really hard.", she laughed a little, I did too.

"I'm so sorry.", I said softly, "That wouldn't happen this time. Ever again. I swear. I'll always protect you and my kids with everything I have." She nodded,

"I-I know. And I saw how you lit up when Mia mentioned a baby. I felt that too. Different than when I was with Deryk. I-I think I want a baby. I do. I really wanna have a baby with you."

"Then let's have a baby."

Mia's P.O.V.

"What did I tell you would happen next time you were in here Remia?", Ashton asked sternly. I gulped,

"You-You said you'd t-tie me up and-and spank me between my legs.", I whispered, my face on fire.

"Why?"

"B-Because that's what bad girls deserve."

"Good. Bend over."

"A-Ashton-"

"No. Now. And it's 'sir' when you're in here. You know that."

"Yes sir." I reluctantly bent over the bench as he pulled off my jeans and underwear and tied one of my ankles to one side of the bench and the other one to the other side. I laid my head on the cool leather bench, trying not to cry already.

"Next time, I'll double what I'm giving you and it'll be with the belt. Got it?"

"Yes sir.", I whispered as he tapped a leather crop between my legs.

Smack! Smack! Smack! Smack! Smack! Smack! Smack! Smack! Smack! Smack! Smack! Smack! Smack! Smack! Smack! Smack! Smack! Smack! Smack! Smack! Smack! Smack! Smack! Smack! Smack!

At least when Zayn did this, he threw a little bit of fun into it too. Ashton couldn't and wouldn't ever do that.

"What have you learned?", he asked softly, still tapping the crop on me lightly.

"No-Not to ditch c-class and-and to do my w-work."

"Good."

~~~~

"You okay?", dad asked, handing me a cup of tea. I shrugged. "Ashton called. He said he went pretty hard on you."

"I screwed up.", I whispered, laying on him.

"Yeah. But it's alright now. You learned." I nodded quickly. "I love you."

"I love you too."

"Wanna know a secret?"

"Of course."

"Lily's pregnant."