NaLu Oneshots [COMPLETED]

By sheimae1421nalu

A collection of NaLu one shots! Enjoy reading! More

NaLu Interview
Dear Lucy
Hello?
Fairy Tail Kingdom [Part 1]
Fairy Tail Kingdom [Part 2]
Doctor and Patient [a very short one-shot]
To Get Out
Opinions About FT Couples (not a one shot)
Fairy Tail's Mission Impossible: NALU ♡
Testing, Testing, 1, 2, 3!
Natsu Is Drunk
My Facebook Friend
The Shoes
Pink [Happy and Natsu's Talk About Lucy]
NaLu Interview [Part 2]
Pictures and Selfies
NaLu, GrUvia, GaLe, and JeRza
Two Different Letters
I.D.

Flirty Lucy, Now She's In Loooove With Natsu

4.1K 86 78
By sheimae1421nalu

×Natsu×

  "Fire Dragon's Iron Fist!"

  "Open, gate of the ram, Aries!"

  "Get ready for my max speed attack!"

  We were now fighting a wicked witch. She is sooo annoying. I can't land a single attack on her!

  We need to beat this witch, or she'll change the whole people of this world.

++

Professor Happy's Teaching Class

  Today we will discuss about the wicked witch of Magnolia, Brenda. She has this lost magic called Personality Magic. I'm kind, right? Well, if Brenda hit me with her magic, I would be a wicked one. Let's say Mirajane. She's super friendly. If she is friendly right now, she would be a fight lover just like what Natsu is right now if she gets hit by Brenda's powerful magic! That's all for Professor Happy's Teaching Class! Stand, bow, aye!

++

  As I was saying, we can't even land a single attack on her. She's just like Midnight or Brain whatever! Suddenly, an ominous magic power came out from her. What the heck is this? Such power! Just then, a bright light struck....

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

  LUCY!!!!

  Then the witch, Brenda, disappeared.

  I ran to Lucy. She was now unconscious.

  "Lucy! Lucy! Please talk to me!" I shouted.

  She flinched a little. She then woke up.

  And that's when... she completely lost it.

  "Hey there, handsome. Wanna come with me on a date?" she purred at me.

  "Natsu, Natsu! Lucy's totally lost her mind! Hahahaha!" Happy laughed. While me? I just stared at Lucy, weirded out. Is this the effect of Bre- who is it? Bread? Gah, whatever!

  "Answer me, handsome pinky." she continued.

  "Natsu, handsome? Totally not— AHHHHH!!!" I punched Happy. His mouth can sometimes be so annoying.

  Now all I need to do is to bring Lucy to a mental hospital. She's not in her "Lucy Bad Mood". Most of the time, she would yell at me. But now look, she looks like a stranger to me.

  "Waaaahhh~~!!! ♡♡ Why you gotta be so cute! Don't you know I'm falling too!" she sang. I just continued to stare at her and decided to just bring her back to the guild. This curse on her is not an ordinary magic power. I stood up, carrying her bridal style but then I lose my balance when she hugged me so tight.

  "I love you Natsu! I'm your number 1 fan!! ♡" Lucy went to hysterics while hugging me. Great, now what? I tried to stand up, but lose my balance. Again. I can't stand up, damn it!

  "Luce, calm down!"

  "I can never calm down when you're here with me! Alone! Waaahh!! And you called me Luce! Am I that special to you?" Ok. That made me blush for a bit.

  "Hmp. J-Just get over it already!" I pouted.

  "Waaah!! So cute!" Then she hugged me more tightly. Aw, aw, aw!

  "C-Cut it out!"

  "Take me everywhere! I'll gladly be going with you!" Just then, I thought of an idea so she could get off of me. I tickled her. And it seems like it worked, because she loosened her hug. Which, for me, was kinda a relief. I can finally breathe fresh air....

  "Natsu, you're such a meanie. Don't you love me like I do?" Lucy sadly asked me. Oh no, she's on the verge of crying....

  "N-No! I-I love you.. as a friend..." I carefully told her, trying not to hurt her feelings.

  "Waaaahh!!! See? You don't love me like I do! I mean you only love me as a friend! But I love you with all my heart, mind and soul—I love you as a boy!" she exclaimed with anime tears in her eyes.

  "I-I mean I love you too with all my heart, mind and soul..." I blushed. I've got no choice but to do this.

  "Really?! Well that means you're now my new boyfriend!!" I gulped at her sudden madness.

  "Come here, baby pinky." she told me. "I've got a secret to tell you." she whispered, motioning for me to come closer. I did what she told me to do so.

  But then...

  She pecked me.

  On my lips.

  I became so flustered, I think I just exploded.

  "Ne, Natsu. First kiss with a girl? With Lucy? Wahahaha! I'm gonna tell it to the guild!!" Nooo!!! Happy flew away, chuckling. I can't let that happen.

  I looked at Lucy who was smiling like a sunfish at me. "Oi, oi, Lucy, don't you dare do that again." I told her, still blushing. Then I hurried back to the guild.

  When I reached the guild, everyone smiled at me. Gray walked towards me in a very slow manner, looking at me and Lucy. Suddenly...

  "Congratulations, Natsu! I've never thought you had it in you!" he exclaimed. I just stood there, dumbfounded. What is he talking about?

  "Yeah! Congrats!" the other guild members shouted.

  "I knew it!" Mirajane screamed while holding a party hat. "Let's party for the new couple!" Couple? Party? Congratulations? Suddenly, it hit me. Happy! Happy told everyone in the guild about the disaster!

  "It's not what you think! Look, Lucy's been struck by a magic. It's personality magic. And we must heal her as soon as possible—"

  Lucy covered my mouth and shouted, "I love this man who is carrying me, you hear? I ain't crazy or anything, it's true! No one must dare to steal him away from me, clear?" Then she hugged me again, causing for me to lose my balance. Great, now she's like Juvia, who will treat any woman her love rival when a girl will talk to me. She's so creepy.

  “Let me see what happened to—”

  "Master! See my new BOYFRIEND here? Yup, it's him. Juvia, you hear that? Gray is all yours! You can eat him if you want so no one can steal him away from you." Lucy is just so crazy. Makarov stood there a bit dumbfounded but I can tell that he's also deeply thinking.

  "I can tell she was hit by a certain magic called "Personality Magic...." He explained.

  "Personality Magic? I think I've heard it somewhere before...." Levy thought deeply. Just then, she flicked her fingers in the air, "Yes! I've definitely heard of it before! By the way, when someone gets hit by that magic, her personality changes. And Lu-chan's personality changed because she got hit, right? And a warning, if she did not get back for 30 minutes, she will be forever a flirt; forever in love with Natsu." argh! Everyone is snickering!

  "Don't ever change Lucy back to normal! It's better this way! Lucy might change Natsu. Hahaha!" Macao and Wakaba laughed. I really am angry right now. But I can't help but be a bit happy. At least she will not smack me in the head anymore if I eat her foods at home.

  But still, she needs to be normal again.

  "Hmm... I like Lucy a bit that way than before." Even Erza?

  "Natsu will find his wife already!!" Lisanna cried in joy.

  "What the heck, Lisanna, Erza? We need to get Lucy be normal again!" I scolded.

  "What did you say, Lisanna? Natsu will find his wife already? And who might that lucky girl be?" Lucy asked, with venom in her voice. Okay, Lucy's just scary. Scary as the Lucy in Edolas.

  "You. You two look perfect for each other! I want to be your godmother when you already have a child!! I bet your children will be cute!" Lisanna squealed. I became bashful at what she said. Godmother? Child?

  "Oh really? Guess it'll be an honor for you to be the godmother. Everyone here will be invited in our wedding!!" I sweatdropped at what Lucy had said. "And Lisanna, our children will definitely look cute!"

  "Lu-chan, don't forget to invite me! I'd love to come at your wedding!" Levy giggled.

  "Sure, Levy-chan. You also invite me if you and Gajeel have your wedding, 'kay?" Lucy smirked at Levy who was also blushing like me.

  Okay, this is enough. "Let's just get Lucy back to normal!"

  "Sure, sure." Levy boredly said. Then she chanted a spell, and a bright light appeared.

  "I-Is she okay now?" Wendy asked with a shaky voice.

  "Mgnh. Hey! Who's ready to fight me?" Lucy asked with a loud voice, making us all jump. She just woke up from the bright light.

  "Time's up! No one can change her back to the way she was now." Macao and Wakaba announced. Oh no. What happened to Lucy?

  "You, pinky?" Then she grabbed my scarf, punched me in the face, and broke my bones. Ouch, that hurt. Okay, now I regret what I had just said earlier. I'd rather wish she was a flirty one rather than a fierce and scary ones! She's much more scary than Erza! More like, the most scary!

  "Aw! Aw! Don't—please! Someone help me!" I cried out.

  Lisanna shook her head at us. "I told you she was better before," then everybody walked out at me. Lucy continued breaking my bones.

  I think I could not walk anymore........

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

34.8K 1.2K 23
❝ᴛʜᴇ sᴛᴀʀ ʜᴀs ғᴀʟʟᴇɴ ɪɴ ʙᴜʀɴɪɴɢ ʟᴏᴠᴇ.❞ ••♡♡♡•• N A L U • O N E • S H O T S Warning: Full of fluffiness♡ Credits to owner of illustration/s used. Star...
106K 3.2K 8
(only saying it's completed bc they are one-shots)♥ “After listening and getting to know more about you and being with you...I feel a deep...
131K 4.9K 24
Note: Won 2nd place in Fairytail_wattys in Natsu category, and 1st place in Natsu- Best Cover. A compilation of nalu one-shots .. i'll update it when...
256K 7.7K 15
Different Collection of NaLu oneshots, All Compiled Into One!