๐—จ๐—ก๐—ฆ๐—˜๐—˜๐—กใ€Ž๐˜๐˜€๐˜‚๐—ธ๐—ถ๐˜€๐—ต๐—ถ...

ะ’ั–ะด yzxzxa

๐—–๐—ข๐— ๐—ฃ๐—Ÿ๐—˜๐—ง๐—˜๐—— ใ€Ž๐˜๐˜€๐˜‚๐—ธ๐—ถ๐˜€๐—ต๐—ถ๐—บ๐—ฎ ๐—ธ๐—ฒ๐—ถ ๐˜… ๐—ผ๐—ฐ ใ€ ๐—œ๐˜‡๐—ฎ๐˜†๐—ผ๐—ถ ๐—›๐—ถ๐—ธ๐—ฎ๐—ฟ๐˜‚ ๐—ฝ๐—น๐—ฎ๐—ป๐—ป๐—ฒ๐—ฑ ๐˜๐—ผ ๐—ธ๐—ฒ๏ฟฝ... ะ‘ั–ะปัŒัˆะต

๐Ÿ’ฎhajimari ~ start๐Ÿ’ฎ
๐Ÿ’ฎZero๐Ÿ’ฎ
๐Ÿ’ฎIchi๐Ÿ’ฎ
๐Ÿ’ฎNii๐Ÿ’ฎ
๐Ÿ’ฎSan๐Ÿ’ฎ
๐Ÿ’ฎnotes๐Ÿ’ฎ
๐Ÿ’ฎYon๐Ÿ’ฎ
๐Ÿ’ฎGo๐Ÿ’ฎ
๐Ÿ’ฎRoku๐Ÿ’ฎ
๐Ÿ’ฎNana๐Ÿ’ฎ
๐Ÿ’ฎHachi๐Ÿ’ฎ
๐Ÿ’ฎKyu๐Ÿ’ฎ
๐Ÿ’ฎJuu๐Ÿ’ฎ
๐Ÿ’ฎJuu-ichi๐Ÿ’ฎ
๐Ÿ’ฎJuu-nii๐Ÿ’ฎ
๐Ÿ’ฎJuu-san๐Ÿ’ฎ
๐Ÿ’ฎJuu-yon๐Ÿ’ฎ
๐Ÿ’ฎJuu-go pt. 1๐Ÿ’ฎ
๐Ÿ’ฎJuu-go pt. 2๐Ÿ’ฎ
๐Ÿ’ฎJuu-roku๐Ÿ’ฎ
๐Ÿ’ฎnotes๐Ÿ’ฎ
๐Ÿ’ฎJuu-nana๐Ÿ’ฎ
๐Ÿ’ฎJuu-kyu๐Ÿ’ฎ
๐Ÿ’ฎNii-juu๐Ÿ’ฎ
๐Ÿ’ฎNii-juu-ichi๐Ÿ’ฎ
๐Ÿ’ฎNii-juu-nii๐Ÿ’ฎ
๐Ÿ’ฎNii-juu-san๐Ÿ’ฎ
๐Ÿ’ฎnotes๐Ÿ’ฎ
๐Ÿ’ฎ๐˜๐—ฎ๐—ด๐—ด๐—ฒ๐—ฑ๐Ÿ’ฎ
๐Ÿ’ฎNii-juu-yon๐Ÿ’ฎ
๐Ÿ’ฎNii-juu-go๐Ÿ’ฎ
๐Ÿ’ฎNii-juu-roku๐Ÿ’ฎ
๐Ÿ’ฎNii-juu-nana๐Ÿ’ฎ
๐Ÿ’ฎnotes๐Ÿ’ฎ
๐Ÿ’ฎNii-juu-hachi๐Ÿ’ฎ
๐Ÿ’ฎNii-juu-kyu๐Ÿ’ฎ
๐Ÿ’ฎnotes๐Ÿ’ฎ
๐Ÿ’ฎSan-juu๐Ÿ’ฎ
๐Ÿ’ฎSan-juu-ichi๐Ÿ’ฎ
๐Ÿ’ฎSan-juu-nii๐Ÿ’ฎ
๐Ÿ’ฎSan-juu-san๐Ÿ’ฎ
๐Ÿ’ฎSan-juu-yon๐Ÿ’ฎ
๐Ÿ’ฎSan-juu-go๐Ÿ’ฎ
๐Ÿ’ฎSan-juu-roku๐Ÿ’ฎ
๐Ÿ’ฎSan-juu-nana๐Ÿ’ฎ
๐Ÿ’ฎSan-juu-hachi๐Ÿ’ฎ
๐Ÿ’ฎSan-juu-kyu๐Ÿ’ฎ
๐Ÿ’ฎYon-juu๐Ÿ’ฎ
๐Ÿ’ฎowari ~ end๐Ÿ’ฎ
๐Ÿ’ฎnotes๐Ÿ’ฎ
๐Ÿ’ฎbanzai๐Ÿ’ฎ
๐Ÿ’ฎan important note you should read๐Ÿ’ฎ
๐Ÿ’ฎExtra chapter : Proposal๐Ÿ’ฎ
๐Ÿ’ฎExtra chapter : Married Life๐Ÿ’ฎ
ATTENTION!

๐Ÿ’ฎJuu-hachi๐Ÿ’ฎ

3.2K 138 91
ะ’ั–ะด yzxzxa

💮third💮

"Oi busu, are you even listening?" Kei snapped at the girl in front of him, staring into practically nothing.

Hikaru gave the blonde a brief look before nodding, "...yes... continue what you're saying goshujin..." it was the same answer she used to say whenever they spoke, but it weirded him out. There is something

Kei knew that behind her uncaring faces and expression, she's been listening earnestly although for some reason, the blonde noticed something different. He can't quite put it but Kei hated how she is right now. She was even more annoying and irritating.

After enduring the defeaning silence as they eat,the pair headed back to their room and proceeded with their class for the rest of the day. As they walked side by side, her silence made him uncomfortable. "Oi busu, did something happen? You're unusually quiet, and it's giving me the creeps" Kei asked, not forgetting to add his usual snappy comments as an attempt to see her scoff or chuckle lightly.

Hikaru looked at him and stayed silent for 10 seconds, getting a good look on the blonde's face. The ravenette flinched feeling her heart ache again, showing a pained expression to the boy briefly as it immediately returned to her deadpan face. "...nothing happened goshujin..."

Kei wanted to ask more, "Are you s-"

However, Hikaru would always render him unable to question her any further. She would constantly cut him off with unrelated topics or will leave the room saying that she's off to buy something. The ravenette cut him off with a simple shrug and held the ends of his sleeves, "...we'll be late for practice goshujin. Let's go..." she simply said and pulled him with her.

The blonde furrowed his brows, seeing the way his servant held him. Her fingers are barely touching the fabric and it pissed him off. "Tsk" Kei clicked his tongue and grabbed the girl, enveloping her small hands inside his and walked ahead.

Hikaru stared at their hands connected, exchanging looks between him and how he held her, pain flashed inside those brown orbs of her. However, it immediately vanished and let herself be carried away. She doesn't need these feelings anymore. It will only make matters worse.

These past week, Hikaru decided to just go back to her usual self. To go back to the time where these feelings she had for the boy is nowhere to be found. These budding feelings for him is surely troublesome. It didn't help that her sister is constantly texting and calling her, threatening to leave her if she ever do something stupid. Hikaru could only scoff. She had always believed that her sister is better than what she thought, but now she's proving Hikaru to be wrong.

It clearly wasn't easy to keep this act up. It clearly wasn't good to bottle up everything inside but for Hikaru, it is better to do so than to feel helpless trying to solve her problems. She'd rather hide away than to face it. Help wasn't necessary. After all, she always believed that she's better off in the shadows.

That she's better off unseen.

"Oh! Hikaru-san, yo!" Tanaka greeted the ravenette as soon as they arrived at the clubroom. Usually, a very flustered Hikaru would stammer to greet him back.

Instead, Hikaru bowed rather relaxed and greeted him with a normal, "Konnichiwa, Tanaka-san. I'll go and change first if you don't mind" Hikaru added before heading up the stairs and entered the clubroom.

After watching the small figure of Hikaru, Tanaka, Kageyama and Hinata had their faces shoved in front of the blonde. Their brows furrowed in confusion, a suspecting look in their eyes.

The trio simultaneously asked, "What did you do to Hikaru-san?"

Tsukishima glared at each of them, "It's not me, you idiots." he rolled his eyes "Well, except Tanaka-san." he shrugged, shoving his hands in his pockets, leaning on the wall behind him. "I don't understand that ugly girl, she's fine last week" the blonde mumbled to himself, thinking what possibly happened.

Minutes passed and Hikaru came back wearing her casual white shirt, black leggings and yellow rubbers. The boys ran up to the clubroom one by one to change into their sport wears, leaving Kei as the last one to go. "...is there something you need goshujin..?" asked the ravenette seeing her master stop on his tracks.

The blonde clicked his tongue before descending again from the stairs and walking up to her. Hikaru had that instinct to get away from him and so with every step that Kei made to get closer, she took a step back. Until her back hit the wall and the blonde had her entrapped, slamming his hands on both sides.

His stare made her shiver and got her heart beating even though she forbade it to do so. Kei's eyes remained glued with her brown orbs, as he leaned closer. He wanted to know the truth, amd he couldn't accept that she won't say anything to him. Are the times they spent with each other, taken lightly by this girl? "What are you hiding from me, busu?" Kei noticed how she flinched and gulped in nervousness when he asked.

Hikaru finally had the courage to look away from her master's intense stare. Her breathing got a lot faster after getting sucked in the blonde's mesmerizing eyes. "It's nothing you should be concerned off goshujin..." Hikaru replied, her tone cold as ice. For a moment, she was sure she saw pain flash inside those caramel colored eyes, but then it was gone in a flash.

Kei's lips parted, clearly caught off guard from her answer. His chest tightened and his brows furrowed. He took a step back, arms falling beside him. He looked at the female standing in front of him, meeting his gaze for a few seconds before turning her head.

He could only scoff, "Ah, sou?" he says before turning his back, "Suit yourself" Kei left, clicking his tongue in annoyance and confusion. He gritted his teeth, hand clenching on the straps of his bad as he made his way towards the clubroom.

Nothing I should be concerned of, huh? the thought replayed too many times inside his head that for the first time, he threw his bag violently inside his locker. Surprising the other members busy changing. It was the first time that the cool headed first year lashed out. Instead of asking about it, the others decided to stay silent and just let him be.

As the rest took off their school jackets, the door opened revealing the third year manager of theirs. Her platinum blonde hair fell perfectly on her shoulders as he peeked in. Tsukishima instantly flicked his head towards her direction, feeling a small feeling of dismay as soon as he saw that it was just Koharu. "Tsk" the blonde clicked his tongue realizing that he was actually expecting to see Hikaru.

Yamaguchi worried greatly for his friend. He knew that Tsukki is not that easily aggravated and that he was fine even before he came in the clubroom. This could only mean that something happened between him and Hikaru.

"Kya! Haru-san is a pervert!" Tanaka joked, covering his naked upper body as if a teenage girl who got peeped on.

The others could only laugh at their senior, except Tsukishima. "Shut up Tanaka" the older female glared, before turning his head and meeting gazes with the tall blonde currently unbuttoning his uniform. "Ne Kei, have you seen Nishinoya?" Koharu asked.

Tsukishima simply shook his head, "I haven't. Shouldn't you know where he is? I mean, you're his girlfriend, right Senpai?" he replied with the flattest tone, which weirded Yamaguchi since his friend would usually be energetic and happy whenever he talked to their manager. It was weird hearing such a plain reply from him right now.

The ginger haired boy beamed from the side, "Haru-senpai! I saw Noya-san talking to Suga-san earlier!" he says before scratching the back of his head awkwardly, "Although I don't know where they are now hehe"

Yamaguchi's face lightened, remembering that he had just seen them enter the storage room earlier. "Senpai, I saw them heading to the storage room earlier" he informed, earning a wide smile from the female.

"Oh! Arigatou Tadashi! Now continue changing! Senpai's gotta blast!" Koharu excused herself and left in a hurry, slamming the door shut.

Everyone just shook their head as soon as she was out of sight, clearly used to their manager's unlady like behavior. All the while, Tsukishima started brooding amd questioning himself.

He shoved his uniform into the locker and was in deep thought, asking himself why isn't he feeling the usual joy of seeing his beloved upperclassman. Instead, his head is still filled with the thoughts of Hikaru, and that alone confused him so much.

His heart and mind fought. This could only mean one out of two things.

It was either he was just angry at how she acted earlier.

Or he was angry because the girl simply didn't trust him enough.

Why, of all people, is that ugly servant of his giving him such complicated feelings?

e n d o f c h a p t e r

💮notes💮

next chapter will be published later!

Thank you so much for the consistent readers an voters. And of course, I also thank the silent readers taking their time to read this story mine. You guys are the best really.

💮N&N / yzzabella💮

ะŸั€ะพะดะพะฒะถะธั‚ะธ ั‡ะธั‚ะฐะฝะฝั

ะ’ะฐะผ ั‚ะฐะบะพะถ ัะฟะพะดะพะฑะฐั”ั‚ัŒัั

76.2K 2.5K 21
[!!๐˜ต๐˜ฉ๐˜ช๐˜ด ๐˜ช๐˜ด so ๐˜ฐ๐˜ญ๐˜ฅ!!] ๐˜œ๐˜ฌ๐˜ข๐˜ช ๐˜Ÿ ๐˜๐˜ฆ๐˜ฎ ๐˜™๐˜ฆ๐˜ข๐˜ฅ๐˜ฆ๐˜ณ โ”Šอ™หš. ๐˜š๐˜ต๐˜ข๐˜ณ๐˜ต๐˜ฆ๐˜ฅ: ๐˜š๐˜ฆ๐˜ฑ๐˜ต 26 2020 ๐˜Š๐˜ฐ๐˜ฎ๐˜ฑ๐˜ญ๐˜ฆ๐˜ต๐˜ฆ๐˜ฅ: ๐˜‘๐˜ข๐˜ฏ 24 2021 ๐˜ž๐˜ข๐˜ณ๐˜ฏ๐˜ช๐˜ฏ๐˜จ...
214K 8.2K 100
แด€ แด›แด€สŸสŸ แดกแด€สŸสŸ สŸแดแดแดs ษชษดา“ส€แดษดแด› แดา“ แดแด‡ ส™สŸแดแด„แด‹ษชษดษข แดส แด ษชแด‡แดก แดา“ แด›สœแด‡ แดแด›สœแด‡ส€ sษชแด…แด‡. แด›สœแด‡ แด ษชแด‡แดก า“ส€แดแด แด›สœแด‡ แด›แดแด˜, ษชs sแดแดแด‡แด›สœษชษดษข แด›สœแด€แด› ษช สœแด€แด… ษขษชแด แด‡ษด แดœแด˜ แดษด sแด‡แด‡ษชษดษข แด‡แด แด‡ส€ แด€ษขแด€ษชษด. "๐ƒ...
3.3K 129 15
๐ŸŽง: ๏ผ๐˜›๐˜๐˜๐˜š ๐˜›๐˜๐˜Œ ๐˜’๐˜๐˜•๐˜‹๐˜ˆ ๐˜›๐˜๐˜ˆ๐˜•๐˜’๐˜š ๐˜ ๐˜Ž๐˜Œ๐˜›๏ผŸ๐˜œ๐˜•๐˜™๐˜Œ๐˜“๐˜Œ๐˜•๐˜›๐˜“๐˜Œ๐˜š๐˜š๐˜“๐˜  ๐˜œ๐˜—๐˜š๐˜Œ๐˜›๏ผŒ ๐˜›๐˜๐˜Œ๐˜  ๐˜š๐˜ˆ๐˜  ๐˜›๐˜๐˜Œ๐˜š๐˜Œ ๐˜ˆ๐˜™๐˜Œ ๐˜›๐˜๐˜Œ ๐˜Ž๐˜–๐˜“๐˜‹๐˜Œ๐˜•...
876K 45.7K 44
โ๐’๐Ž ๐˜๐Ž๐”๐‘๐„ ๐€ ๐†๐ˆ๐‘๐‹ ๐๐‹๐€๐˜๐ˆ๐๐† ๐ƒ๐‘๐„๐’๐’ ๐”๐?โž -@keikaminari - date: 04/01/2021 ๐ƒ๐‘๐„๐’๐’ ๐”๐ โ•ญโ”ˆโ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€ เณ„เพ€เฟ หŠหŽ- -หห‹ ใ“ใ‚“ใซใกใฏหŠหŽ- ๐˜ช๐˜ฏ...