Karamatsu x Reader (Single Da...

Por CleverDana16

the book cover was not drawn by me! credit to owner/artist (Y/N) has been living in Japan for some time now... Mais

Life Goes Upside Down
The Visit
Bruzzas
Park
First Day
Who's here?
Fashion!
Rain
Mistake
Dress Up
Cat Got Your Tongue!
Forgive
i made a vine compilation
Moving
A New Day
sleepover
SketchBook
English
Music Shop
Jelly
Sick
Sick (part 2)
Father's Day
Guitar
Help
Help from Chibita
(This is Art)
The Question
The Date
Periods
At the Beach
Past
Words
Comic-Con
Requests!!!
Lost
Water Park
The Boss
Birthday
Sleep
SKIP!!!
i am still on hiatus...
BaseBall!
Snowman
One Year Old
Freezing To Death
My Parents
Plan Fail
COMMISSIONS!
New Family
Mother Knows Best
Gone
Where?
Kidnapping
FINALLY FOUND THE ORIGINAL LINK
Confrontation
Back in My Arms
EPILOGUE

Ducky

416 17 2
Por CleverDana16

Credit to artist!!! Also, just for awareness!

Black Lives Matter!!!!

(I dont think they have a bathtub at home since I haven't seen the actual interior of the bathroom. Not yo mention they go somewhere else to bathe. But let's pretend they do, ok? Just for the sake of this story.)

You took Yumi into the bathroom. You prepared the bath tub with warm water. You take of her clothes and clean her face. After that, you put her into the tub. She looked a bit upset. You figured it was because she had no toys. A bath is no fun with no toys.

"I'll be right back." You told Yumi, as if she could understand you. You leave out of the room to search plastic toys. You entered to Yumi's room, searching. Totty then passes by.

"Y/N? What are you doing?"

"I'm looking for plastic toys."

"Don't tell me you still like to play with dolls."

"Heck no! I'm actually afraid of them!" That's actual your biggest fear: dolls. They just look so alive and human like. You get nightmares just looking at them.

"Ok. Then why do you need toys for?"

"For Yumi of course. She's in the bathtub."

"Oh I see. Well, ask Jyushi. He might have a rubber ducky with him."

"Thanks Totty. Also, can watch over Yumi while I'm still looking?"

"Yes ma'am." He jokingly saluted.

You went to look for Jyushi. You glanced at the window and there he was. He was outside, in front of the house, swinging his bat. Maybe he should be cautious, he might hit someone by accident.

You go out and get his attention. "Jyushi!" He looks at you and runs towards you. "Yes, Y/N?"

"Do you have any plastic toys? Maybe a rubber ducky?"

"I do! You can borrow it. Ducky can make anyone happy. But please take good care of him. He's deliquete." He said. How cute!!!!

"Don't worry Jyushi. I'll make sure to return it back." He takes you to his room, revealing his rubber duck to you. It was like a tressure, only that it costs 2 dollars in USA. "Here is Ducky."
"Thanks Jyushi."

You go back to the bathroom. Yumi was very calm, but you almost slipped. Thankfully, you hold yourself onto the sink. That's when you look up, you realized Totty was soaking wet. Yumi was splashing this whole time you were gone. What a mess, or...it's soap, so maybe it's clean?

"Finally, you came. Yumi was splashing and wouldn't stop after I told her not to. She continued and got me all soaked. Why is she mean?!?!? She almost wet my phone!!!" He exclaimed.

"Totty. She's a baby. How do you expect her to understand that? Besides, I'm sure she didn't mean to."

"So you are saying Yumi, who is related to Ichimatsu, someone who is dark and scary, acts so malicious to everyone he meets every single day, wouldn't dare to hurt anyone...."

"....yes! She's a baby. She hasn't even taken her first steps yet!!! Or her first words!!!"

"True...but still, she's cruel!"

"Oh please. Just shut up and help me clean up this mess. I'll gey Yumi cleaned up while you mop the floor."

"What?! Who put you in char-"

"JUST DO IT!!!!"

" ok..."

You gave the rubber ducky to Yumi. While she played with it, you would wash her hair and body. Totty mopped the floor, and dried it. He did a pretty good job. Might be because he usually does it at Sutabaa. You grab a towel and wrap Yumi around it. She was still holding the rubber ducky. You take her to her room and began to look for her clothes. You chose a cute little outfit that matches Karamatsu's jumpsuit. It was cute. You dress her up, still holding the rubber ducky.

You brush her hair, still holding the rubber ducky.

You carry her to the brothers room, still holding the rubber ducky.
She literally hasn't let go of it.

"You love that Ducky? It's Jyushi's favorite. Let's return it to Uncle Jyushi, hm?"

Jyushi sits in front of Yumi, opening his hands for her to give it back. However, did not.

"Um...Yumi? Can I have it back?" Jyushi asked. Yumi looked up, making I contact, and then began fo chew on the rubber duck.

"Whaaaaa!!!!" Jyushi screeched.

"See! I told you she waa cruel!!!" Totty exclaimed.

"Just like you..." Choro added.

"Huh?!?!" Totty gasps.

Jyushi, still having that huge smile of his, shown a sad face. This ray of sunshine is being covered by a sad rainstorm. Must. Make. Him. Happy!!!

"Now now Yumi. Give Uncle Jyushi his ducky back." You told her. She still refused to let go. You tried to trade with her using Mr. Teddy. It was working, but for some reason she stopped. It was like if she was thinking...and then goes back at chewing on the duck. She actually understands!!!

"Yumi!!!Please!!!!" Jyushi yelled. He pleaded and begged for her to give it back. She wouldn't bug.

"I have an idea. Let's show her ESP kitty. She loves cats, just like Ichi. So why not trade it for the duck?" Osomatsu's plan might work. Ichi was sitting in the corner with ESP kitty on his knees. Jyushi goes closer to him.

"Can we have ESP ki-"

"No."

"...please."

"....fine."

"YEAH! THANK YOU!"

"tch."

Ichi hands ESP kitty to Jyushi. He carries him to Yumi, putting him right next to her. She stopped chewing the duck, and focused on the cat. She reaches her hands and grabs him in a huge hug. Thankfully, ESP kitty is a chill cat. He didn't hurt her.

Jyushi uses this opporunity to grab the duck without being seen. He does it so sneaky, but then Yumi turns to see what he's doing. Jyushi was quivk enough to yank the duck away from Yumi's reach.

"Yes! It worked. I'm a smart ass." Osomatsu proudly said.

Eveeyone then became still. Yumi was whimpering. And before you knew it, she was crying. And not the same as when she wants something. It was more as if she was hurt. Emotional. Everyone was scared and mire concerned now. You all knew that Yumi was said because we took the ducky away from her.

"Shhhhhh....it's ok...it's ok- here, have my Nyan-chan figure." Choro offered. (Otaku). But Yumi continued to cry.

"There there. I know, have my hat. It's your favorite~" Totty says when he shows Yumi his hat. She looked but still cried.

"Shhhh...what do you want Blueberry?" Osomatsu asked.

"I want the ducky."

Everything stood still, except Yumi's cries. It was ESP kitty. He was interpreting what Yumi wanted. That's amazing!!!

"You..want Jyushi's ducky?" You asked Yumi.

"I want to have it. I want to play with it!"

It was quite weird. You never thought Yumi would know what to say. Or think. Or understand.

"You want it?" Jyushi asks, showing it closer to her. Yumi calms a bit down, and looks at it. She reaches out her arms to it. Jyushi decided to give to her. She has stopped crying and was smiling again. You noticed she still had some tears, so you wiped them out with your shirt.

"Yumi can keep it." Jyushi said. He sounded a bit sad, yet assured. He truly is the best uncle.

"Me happy. Love Uncle Jyushi!

We all stood still. It was so heart-warming. Jyushi hugs Yumi. Everyone was in awe.

"You know what?" Osomatsu asks.

"Hm?"

"This sucks!!! Why does she get to have everything?!?! That girl is cruel!!"
----------------------------

FOR THE ENTIRE DAY, SHE HASN'T LET GO OF THE RUBBER DUCKY!!!

EVEN KARAMATSU CAME BACK HOME, AND SHE STILL HAS IT!!!

"Yumi seems to like your ducky, Jyushi."

"...yes...she does..."

You were all eating in the living room area, staring at Yumi as she chews ducky's head.

(A/N: this story kinda sucks. It was poorly made as you can see. Bumut I don't want to throw it away so Imma leave it here. I'll make more.)

Continuar a ler

Também vai Gostar

168K 5.1K 23
No mature content in this story. This is a soulmate AU about Midoriya having mild depression and anxiety. Essentially, when a kid turns 10 what eve...
8.9K 259 32
Misaki Sakusa has finally reached a new level of popularity. Everything seems to be going good. Then she goes home from the Club with a blonde Male a...
106K 2.8K 24
Summary: You are an introverted college student who's in her mid-twenties, majoring in Digital Animation. You live in the same neighborhood as the Ma...
50.1K 1.7K 83
A collection of my Osomatsu-san one-shots and short stories that are compiled together for your viewing pleasure! I do take requests, but may not get...