Raw. (COMPLETED)

By Coda2Creative

𝘛𝘩𝘦𝘺 𝘸𝘦𝘳𝘦 𝘵𝘸𝘰 𝘰𝘱𝘱𝘰𝘴𝘪𝘵𝘦 𝘱𝘦𝘰𝘱𝘭𝘦, 𝘣𝘶𝘵 𝘵𝘩𝘦𝘳𝘦 𝘵𝘳𝘢𝘶𝘮𝘢 𝘭𝘦𝘥 𝘵𝘩𝘦𝘮 𝘵𝘰𝘨... More

𝐂𝐨𝐩𝐲𝐫𝐢𝐠𝐡𝐭 + 𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐫𝐚𝐜𝐭𝐞𝐫𝐬.
𝟐
𝟑
𝟒
𝟓
𝟔
𝟕
𝟖
𝟗
𝟏𝟎
𝟏𝟏
𝟏𝟐
𝟏𝟑
𝟏𝟒
𝟏𝟓
𝟏𝟔
𝟏𝟕
𝟏𝟖
𝟏𝟗
𝟐𝟎
𝟐𝟏
𝟐𝟐
𝟐𝟑
𝟐𝟒
𝟮𝟓
𝟐𝟔
𝟐𝟕
𝟐𝟖
𝟐𝟗
𝟑𝟎
𝟑𝟏
𝟑𝟐
𝟑𝟑
𝟑𝟒
𝟑𝟓
i'm pissed
𝟑𝟔 𝐚𝐠𝐚𝐢𝐧🙄
𝟑𝟕
𝟑𝟖
𝟑𝟗
𝟒𝟎
𝟒𝟏
𝐄𝐩𝐢𝐥𝐨𝐠𝐮𝐞

𝟏

26.5K 723 310
By Coda2Creative

𝙚𝙭𝙘𝙪𝙨𝙚 𝙖𝙣𝙮 𝙢𝙞𝙨𝙩𝙖𝙠𝙚𝙨.

𝗪𝗲𝘀𝘁 𝗢𝗿𝗹𝗮𝗻𝗱𝗼, 𝗙𝗟 - 𝟭𝟬:𝟰𝟳𝗣𝗠.
𝗧𝗼𝗻𝗶.
☆ ▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂ ☆

"Man I swea you fat as hell" Teo scrunched his face up.

I put my pineapple pizza down mugging him. "Why da fuck you always worried bout what I'm doin?"

"Stop eatin so I can fuck you up in 2k real quick" He smirked.

"You never beat me bitch" I laughed.

"Today's a new day" He sung.

"You on my time nigga I wanna eat" I smiled.

"Bruh you already ate half the box" He mugged me.

"Last time I checked I paid for it so why you counting my slices?" I cocked my head to the side.

He grabbed one of my slices making my eyes grow wide and before he could take a bite I snatched it out his hand spitting on it.

"Nah we gon have to wreck now" He stood up.

"Wait." Mykel held his hand up.

"What?" I stared at him.

"Can I get a slice first? You ont got no popcorn and I need sum to snack on while y'all fighting" He explained.

I kissed my teeth handing him a slice.

"But when I get one issa problem?" Teo asked.

"I'm her favorite nigga" He smirked.

Teo was really my favorite he just stayed messing wit me but imma let him believe that.

"You ain't ask" I shrugged.

He pushed me on the couch and I fell on Bugo who was rolling a blunt.

"Oops" I made a yikes face seeing all his weed was on his lap and some on the floor.

"Look what you done did Teo" I shook my head standing up.

"Y'all play too much" He kissed his teeth.

"No, Teo plays too much. I was minding my business eating my pizza but he just had to bother me" I rolled my eyes.

"I should smack that lace front off yo bitchass" He spat.

I ignored him looking at Bugo as he tried putting the weed back in his sheets. "So you just finna smoke without us?"

"It ain't enough for everybody" He shrugged.

"Because you wanna be selfish" I nodded.

"Call it watchu want you ain't gettin a hit of this either" He simply said.

I hung my mouth low in shock.

"We not putting our dicks in your mouth so close it" Mykel joked.

I punched him dead in his chest and he kissed his teeth.

Before he could say anything my sister walked in the room and I rolled my eyes.

"Do you even have female friends?" She folded her arms across her chest.

"If I don't like my own sisters why would I have female friends?" I cocked my head to the side.

I was never close with my sisters. I was the oldest and I had two other sisters and we all had different dads. All three of us been through a lot since our childhood cuz of our toxic ass mother but I still talked to Star, even though we wasn't close I'd fuck up anybody for her but my other sister on the other hand that's a different story. Me and Star talked when we had the chances but the only thing me and Star had in common foreall is that we both hated our younger sister Daijah. Hate was a strong word but that's simply how we felt wasn't no changing that either.

"You like me you just don't like Daijah" She smiled taking a slice of my pizza.

"Put it back" I eyed her.

She took a bite anyway smiling at me.

"You not gon curse her out though?" Teo mugged me.

"Just to make you suffer no" I smiled.

"Fuck was you doing up there anyway?" I ignored Teo's mean ass stares as I stared at Star.

"I was studying, something you need to do"

"Fuck school watchu need is some dick" I nodded.

"Star you a virgin?" Mykel laughed.

"Why you actin surprised? You can tell just by looking at her" Bugo laughed.

"Don't laugh at her. Her pussy better than all the bitches you fucked I guarantee" I mugged them.

"Can I fuck?" Mykell stared at her.

I busted out laughing seeing she looked so uncomfortable. Me and Star had a on and off relationship since we argued so much. That's just the type of bond me and Star had. We was two opposite people with different personalities but we stayed arguing and playing around just for fun. She was the only female I trusted but she don't need to know that.

"Can we not talk about my pussy please?" She mumbled.

I continued laughing hearing the door open. I looked back seeing my sister Daijah and her best friend Makayla walk in and I rolled my eyes.

"Fuck she doin here? No one said she can come over here" I stared at her friend.

"I don't need your permission if mama don't care then you don't need to" She rolled her eyes locking the front door.

"I'm sorry when did I give off the impression that I cared?" I looked around the room tryna figure out.

"You bothered it's okay" She smiled walking over to my pizza.

"Touch it and imma smack the fuck outta you" I mugged her making Star laugh.

"What's funny?" Daijah eyed her.

Star stopped laughing and I rolled my eyes. That's one thing I hated about Star, she never stood up for herself. Star was molested by her dad since she was 6, and one day when he was over here visiting her I caught him touching her and I called 911 so fast. He went to jail for 6 years and he not able to see her ever again. Ever since, I told myself I was gonna protect her no matter what. Star was smart and had something going for herself. She was shy, and nice to everyone and wanted to go to college to become a nurse. She was only 16 but I knew she was gonna make it out the hood soon.

"Yo tacky ass outfit and fucked up lace front is what's funny. You think you look cute?" I stared at her.

"This outfit tacky but I still pull niggas tho" She smirked.

I blame my mother for her turning out like this along with her bastard ass daddy. Daijah was only 15 and she was a walking disease. She craved older niggas that was around my age, and she loved showing her skin. Since she had no role model since our mama ain't give a fuck about what we did, and since her dad ain't never wanted her and been in jail since she was only months old this is how she turned out. Daijah fucked anything to get the love she wanted so bad since she didn't get it from her parents. I tried getting her to change but you can't change someone who didn't wanna change. I was honestly surprised she wasn't pregnant yet but I knew it was gonna happen soon.

"You enjoy being a hoe?" Bugo laughed at her.

She rolled her eyes pulling her friend along with her going upstairs.

"I'm hungry" I mumbled.

"What?" They all asked me. 

"Don't do me" I mugged them.

"Let's go to the corner store" I smiled standing up.

"Inna few years you gon be on my 600 pound life" Teo joked.

"And imma sit on you until you stop breathing since you so sure" I slipped on my white crocs.

"You hell" Mykel laughed.

"Can you bring me back some sour skittles, and a orange soda?" Star asked handing me a $5.

"I'll pay for it"

▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂

"Hi Jesus did you miss me?" I smiled skipping to the cashier.

"My name not Jesus it's Joesph" He frowned.

"I know but Jesus sound better" I shrugged.

"You want get banned again?" He glared.

His Indian accent cracked me up.

"You can't get rid of me Jesus. A lil piece of paper can't stop me" I laughed.

"Man can you leave him alone and get yo shit so we can go?" Bugo kissed his teeth.

"Okay billy badass" I rolled my eyes searching for my snacks first.

I licked my lips grabbing the yellow bag of hot fries. Once I grabbed them I turned around bumping into a big ass male figure making me fall into the isle.

"Damn nigga watch where the fuck you goin" I frowned.

"My bad"

"Wait huh?" I raised my eyebrows.

"Watchu mean huh?" He sighed.

"So you not gon curse me out or tell me to watch where I'm going?" I asked still shocked.

Niggas in the hood was mean as hell who the fuck is this nigga?

"Why would I tell you to watch where you goin and I'm the one that ran into you?" He looked confused.

"But you-" I was still shocked as hell.

"Stay safe out here" He mumbled before walking away.

I shook it off getting me some sour gummies, Star's sour skittles and my Sprite and her Orange soda. When I got back up front I saw my friends dappin the nigga who I ran into before he left out the store.

"How y'all know him?" I handed Jesus a $10.

"Know who?" Mykell asked.

"The nigga who just left stupid" I got my change from Jesus smiling at him as he handed me my bag.

"Who Vic?" Bugo asked.

"Forget it" I rolled my eyes walking out with them.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.4M 61K 54
" 𝘦𝘷𝘦𝘳𝘺𝘵𝘪𝘮𝘦 𝘪 𝘴𝘮𝘰𝘬𝘦 𝘺𝘰𝘶 𝘩𝘢𝘵𝘦 𝘪𝘵" 𝐀𝐏𝐑21 𝐀 𝐑𝐈4𝐕𝐄𝐆𝐀𝐒𝐏𝐑𝐎𝐃𝐔𝐂𝐓𝐈𝐎𝐍
114K 4.1K 57
"𝐚𝐧𝐝 𝐨𝐡, 𝐲𝐨𝐮'𝐫𝐞 𝐠𝐨𝐧𝐧𝐚 𝐥𝐨𝐯𝐞 𝐦𝐞 𝐲𝐨𝐮'𝐫𝐞 𝐠𝐨𝐧𝐧𝐚 𝐰𝐚𝐧𝐧𝐚 𝐡𝐮𝐠 𝐦𝐞 𝐚𝐧𝐝 𝐬𝐪𝐮𝐞𝐞𝐳𝐞 𝐦𝐞." 𝐚𝐦𝐚𝐧𝐢 𝐰𝐢𝐥𝐬𝐨𝐧...
463K 20.9K 60
𝐓𝐡𝐚𝐭 𝐧𝐢𝐠𝐠𝐚 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐝𝐞𝐯𝐢𝐥. 𝐂𝐚𝐥𝐥 𝐡𝐢𝐦 𝐁𝐞𝐞𝐥𝐳𝐞𝐛𝐮𝐛. 𝘉𝘰𝘰𝘬 1/2 𝘰𝘧 𝘵𝘩𝘦 𝘈𝘮𝘰𝘳𝘢𝘭 𝘈𝘭𝘤𝘩𝘦𝘮𝘺 𝘴𝘦𝘳𝘪𝘦𝘴. Cover b...
89.4K 4.2K 20
𝘧𝘦𝘦𝘭𝘪𝘯 𝘭𝘪𝘬𝘦 𝘦𝘤𝘴𝘵𝘢𝘴𝘺 ...