My world II Vmin

By Arilovestoread1

Vmin, mafia story Trigger warning!!!! Graphic Themes: Violence, Blood, rape, crimes, abuse, etc. Warning: Thi... More

Nightmare
Boss
Branded
Caught
Please
Mercy
Club
Training
Lies
Sweet
Nobody but you
I don't know anymore
Don't go
First mission
Trigger happy
The past
The fucked up truth

Taken

828 52 22
By Arilovestoread1

  It's been a few days now, and the events that happened are still fresh in my mind. More so the mysterious boss was the main thing occupying my thoughts. First of all, why do I have to call him V? And secondly, why is he so damn sexy? A boss should not be allowed to be that fine. "You look like allot is on your mind." Hoseok says, sitting next to me on the couch. "Why do you say that?" My attention on the redhead. "Well, you haven't said much these past few days. And, you've been staring off every time I've seen you."   "Good point. It's just that I finally saw my boss. And let me tell you, he is drop dead gorgeous." I exclaim, dead serious but my best friend bursts out with laughter. "What?" I snap at him, genuinely puzzled. "I just find it funny that your boss being hot is what has got you in this daze." He explains, still laughing. "Ugh, shut up. That's not the only reason." I pout.  "Whatever you say Chim." My best friend tells me with a smirk. Sucking my teeth, I turn away from him with my arms crossed.  "Don't be embarrassed Chim. If it makes you feel better I'll take you out to your favorite cafe." Hoseok bribes, so used to my bratty behavior. "Ok, but you have to pay." I say trying not to show my excitement.  "Of course."

    "I'll have my usual." Hoseok and I have frequented this place many times that they know my order by heart. "So how's it going with you and Eunae?" Eunae is a sweet girl but personally I think she's quite too plain for someone like Hoseok. "It's..." The man across from me pauses to think. "Ok." He finishes.  "Only ok? That doesn't sound good to me." I say giving him a knowing look.  "It's just that she's really boring. I mean she's pretty and nice but she has no personality." He huffs, slumping down in his seat a bit. I knew it.  "Dang Hobi that sucks. Are you gonna tell her?"   "Yeah, I guess I have to-"  "Sorry to interrupt, but here's your orders." A server I've never seen before speaks.  "Thank you." I thank him with a small smile. In return he nods saying a small, "You're welcome."                                                                                                                                                       After few minutes of talking, Hoseok excuses himself and heads to the restroom. Waiting for him to return, I look out the window taking in the peaceful outdoor scenery. Hearing the chair in front of me getting pulled, my head snaps in that direction. A man sat there and he was definitely not my best friend. He had a black face mask that concealed the bottom half of his face.  "Excuse me but that's my friend's seat." I tell him with a glare. Strangely he leans towards me.  "Look under the table." He says softly, voice slightly muffled do to the mask. Timidly, I peek under the table. My eyes widen realizing the situation I am in. Under the table was a gun in his right hand. "I need you to come with me. We're going to exit normally as if nothing's wrong." His voice was low and his eyes were locked onto mine. Where is Hoseok? He should be back by now. Even the cashier isn't at the front. I look at the man, "And if I say no?"   His eyes narrowed at my question "You'll die." He answers me nonchalantly. Do I really want to challenge him? He has a gun and has a very built frame. I don't doubt that he'll kill me...so?  "Just come, I suggest you don't make this difficult." The masked man offers me a hand. Hesitantly I take his hand.                                                                                                                                                       Why didn't I just scream for help? Well I don't want to cause a scene, he might just go berserk and kill everyone. Also where is Hoseok All these questions flew through my mind as I sit in the back of a dark van. Who is this man? Where is he taking me and why?  Eventually all thoughts came to a halt as my eyelids drooped in exhaustion.

                                                                                         ~.~

  It was when I was being dragged out of the van, my eyes finally shot open. Realizing my surroundings and my situation, I began to kick and scream. The panic and awareness finally settled, making me sick.  "Shut up!" My kidnapper yells, holding me even tighter. We were headed inside a beautifully magnificent mansion. 

Does he live here?  As we pass through the lavish home, I can't help but gawk at the luxurious and royal interior. 

What the fuck is actually happening?  There are people that look like some type of servants, yet none dared to look our way. Soon I was shoved into an all white room. The room had furniture with a similar style to the rest of the mansion, just white. Granted I haven't seen the entire establishment.

  "Can you at least tell me why I'm here and what's gonna happen to me?" I ask the taller with a desperate tone.  "No, of course not." He replies before laughing maniacally at my helpless expression. "Listen, I'm not the main man here, I'm just a worker. All I know is you're here because boss requested you specifically. Why did he request you? I don't know."                     Before he fully walks out the door, he turns to me with a smirk. "Also, there's no point in trying to escape there are people watching everywhere. And my name is Mingi by the way." Those were his final words before completely leaving me "alone". Making sure the coast was clear, i.e waiting a few minutes. Smiling to myself, I twist the door open. Dumb ass didn't lock the door.  I creep down one of the many intricate hallways. 

  I continue to do this knowing I can easily get caught, but why should I care at this point? Technically, I put myself in this situation.  "Oh, you wanted to meet the boss early? I mean he was gonna have me bring you to him later but you're stubborn." My head whips around facing the owner of the voice.  "Mingi" I mumble, screaming curses in my head.  "Don't give me that look, I already warned you but you must be eager." He says mockingly, grabbing me again but we're not headed towards the white room. We passed many doors, stopping at one large one that had a code pad above the doorknob. Quickly Mingi typed the code, his larger frame blocking my view. "Boss, your gift has arrived." The green haired male says once he unlocked the door.  "He wanted to come early? How lovely." The mysterious boss spoke his velvety voice making my eyes widen. How did I not figure this out? I feel so dumb yet how would I have known?  "Hello doll." He greets, those familiar dark eyes swallowing my whole figure.

That, my dears is Mingi^

A.N~ HAPPY 7 YEARS TO MY SEVEN FAVORITE MEN!!!! I've been an army for almost 3 years now and I don't regret it. This group keeps me from a dark place and always lifts my spirits up. 

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

31.3K 1.1K 23
umm hi guys welcoe to my anither ff. here something is differet.. I am writing a series after a long time.. so yah enjoy..
7.5K 323 12
BTS x Black pink x male reader.. I don't ship them, so please don't hate the story because no hateful comments will be tolerated.... Contains mature...
40.8K 1.4K 11
disclaimer ; all the content used in this picture, music, clips and certain voice overs do not belong to me but to the rightful owners. The storylin...
37.9K 1.6K 34
𝙃𝙖𝙣 𝙟𝙞𝙨𝙪𝙣𝙜 𝘩𝘢𝘴 𝘣𝘦𝘦𝘯 𝘭𝘪𝘷𝘪𝘯𝘨 𝘸𝘪𝘵𝘩 𝘢 𝘤𝘶𝘳𝘴𝘦 𝘸𝘩𝘪𝘤𝘩 𝘮𝘢𝘬𝘦𝘴 𝘩𝘪𝘮 𝘢𝘵𝘵𝘳𝘢𝘤𝘵 𝘱𝘦𝘰𝘱𝘭𝘦, 𝘮𝘢𝘪𝘯𝘭𝘺 𝘵𝘩𝘰...