【𝐁𝐞𝐬𝐭𝐟𝐫𝐢𝐞𝐧𝐝: A Brig...

Από brightestalnilam

‪ [COMPLETED] - a story where Bright and Win are childhood bestfriends, but Bright has no idea that Win secre... Περισσότερα

Prologue
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Epilogue

Chapter 13

7.6K 318 81
Από brightestalnilam

--Bright Vachirawit--

It was Sunday morning after that sleepover with Win at my place when I decided to text Earn and say hi to her.

•TEXT MESSAGE•

"Hi."

"Oh Bright, Hello."

"There's something I need to tell you."

"What is it?"

"Can I pick you up tomorrow?"

"Sure."

"Okay, I'll tell you tomorrow and by the way good morning hahaha."

"yeah hahaha good morning to you too."

I hope she'll say yes, it's not that I'll confess to her or ask her to be my girl, not yet. I'll just ask her if she's free tomorrow night because I want to ask her on a dinner date even though it's still Monday.

I spent my day cleaning the house and planning how to ask her tomorrow. Should I do it in the car? My plan is just a simple dinner and then I don't know if she likes stargazing because that's my favorite thing to do.

Monday came and I woke up feeling happy and nervous, happy because I'll see and pick Earn up today and nervous because she might reject my offer. So to know what's her answer to my question, I immediately did my usual routine and first drove off to starbucks since Win isn't here to buy me coffee anymore. After buying a coffee I drove off at Earn's house and I saw her waving her hand at me, I smiled and went outside to open up the door for her. She went inside and we went to school. While we're on the road she asked me if she could connect her phone through the stereo and I said yes. From the moment she connected her phone, she played a familiar song from EXO and that's when I realized it was Win's favorite song!!

"Earn do you also like EXO?"

"How did you know that this song was from EXO? Hahaha but yes I do like them."

"That song Don't Go was Win's favorite because he said that it always reminds him of EXO being complete and 12. He often cries when he saw some old videos of EXO in youtube, before I even think that he might be crazy because of too much fanboying over EXO but as time goes by I got used to him being like that hahahah."

"You really know him well don't you?"

"Yeah hahaha we've been friends since we we're kids." I really knew Win too well that I even memorized every single inch of him.

Minutes passed and we're already at the University, I suddenly got nervous and breathed in heavily. I parked my car in my usual spot and went outside, Earn also went out and said,

"So what are you going to say?" Okay, this is now or never.

"Uhh I was just thinking if you're free this evening so we could go out and have dinner together."

"Hmmm we still don't have projects and reports to make so I'm free this evening, a dinner it is then." Did I heard it right?

"So it's a yes?"

"yes hahhhaha"

"YESSSS!!" I'm so happy right now that I shouted 'yes' and hugged her, she hugged back and I realized what I've done. I broke our hug and apologized for what I did but she said that it's alright.

I smiled at her and she did the same, then I said that we should go to our room now and she nodded. We went inside of our room together and Off teased us why did we went inside the room together. All I could say was just 'nonsense' because I still can't believe that she said yes to me earlier. It's just a dinner date, what more if i'll ask her to be my girlfriend and she said yes, I would really die because of happiness. I'm whipped.

But what could be Win doing at this hour? I bet he's not listening to his teacher again and just talk about crazy stuffs to his seat mate. How did I know? Gun was once Win's seat mate and he would rant about how unfair the world was because Win didn't need to study but still gets a high score. Sometimes Gun is also pissed at Win for always bringing up EXO even though their professor is scary and terror or their subject is a major one.

Class started and I tried to listen to my professor but even him can't hide his own sleepiness so I just played with my phone and did not focus on the lecture. Mew looked at me and asked,

"Did you know what happened to Win?"

"No, why? What's wrong?"

"Gulf texted me that i should inform you about what happened and he said that Gun and Win are at the infirmary because Win can't breathe properly because of some heart disease or something like that."

"WHAT!!" I shouted while standing and my professor was shocked when I suddenly shouted and he looked at me with an angry face and I sat back.

"But Mew, Win doesn't have a heart failure or disease. He has asthma, Gulf must be wrong. But I need to see Win at the infirmary, I NEED TO GO!!"

"No young man, you can't go out. You shouted in my class and didn't listen to my discussion. Now you're catting with your seat mate and you're planning to go out?! Stay in your seat!!" My professor said and I was shocked because how did he get there at my back when he was just in front lecturing while half asleep.

I sat again and looked down, I texted Win and said;
"Win, are you alright? I heard you we're in the infirmary awhile ago and can't breathe properly because of a heart problem? I didn't knew you had one, I thought it was asthma. But by the way are you okay now? text me back when you read this message."

I sent it and I put my phone back at my pocket. Few hours had passed and Win still didn't replied to me. I checked my iMessage and saw that he already read my message. So he reads it then ignores me? Seriously Win, what's wrong with you? This is getting weirder as time goes by.

I can't think properly but the good thing is that classes had ended and I had to drop off Earn today to change her clothes and also I need to go home to change as well.

I stared at my wardrobe thinking what should I wear, at the last moment I decided to just wear a simple black long sleeve and jeans. I went out and drove off to Earn's house and knocked at her door. She opened it and I was stunned upon seeing her in her black and red dress, she also did her make up and hair. She really looked like a goddess tonight.

"Wow, you're really beautiful tonight."

"Thanks, you're also handsome too."

"Shall we?"

"Yes."

I guided her to my car and we drove off at the restaurant I booked and drove there safely. After a few minutes, we arrived at our destination and went inside of the restaurant. We sat at the table reserved for us and Earn was looking around the place. She's so beautiful, I could stare at her all night long.

"Wow, this place is so romantic Bright!" She smiled and looked at me.

"Do you like it?"

"Like? No, I love it!"

"I'm glad, let's order shall we?"

I'm glad she liked the place, we ordered our food and they served us immediately the food we ordered and ate silently. I observed here while eating, she's really a decent woman, and the way she moves shyly makes my heart flutter. Ghad this is so gay. We finished the food and I took her at the rooftop. I wanted her to see the stars today shining so beautifully like her.

"Wow, this is even more beautiful than downstairs. You can see the world up here, and the stars they're glowing differently today. I'm amazed." She started talking.

"Yeah, I really love watching the stars at night. Sometimes Win and I named some stars when we we're stargazing."

"Aahh, it's so cold today isn't it?"

"Yeah, you didn't bring your jacket today?"

"No"

"C-can I hug you instead? For you to feel warm or we can just go back inside—"

"Let's stay here a lil bit." She said as a sign that I could hug her from behind. I could feel her arms, it was so cold. We stayed there for minutes just admiring the beauty of the city and the glimmering stars when someone called me.

I broke the hug and checked my phone, it was Gulf. I asked permission to Earn if I could take this call and she said 'go on, it might be important.' So I accepted his call and I didn't expect what I just heard.

'Win passed out because he's too drunk'

Why did he drink all of a sudden and it's Monday!! We have classes tomorrow. I clearly don't understand him right now. First, he doesn't replied to my message, next he just had an asthma attack and he's already drinking? Is he trying to kill himself?! I don't know what came to my mind and I said to Earn that we should go home today because it's getting so late and my best friend needs me, I'm glad she understood the situation.

I immediately dropped Earn off at her house and drove back at Social Night Club. Aish! I don't know what to feel anymore, it all got mixed up. I'm really worried about him. Does he even care about his health?! God Win you're driving me insane!! What if something wrong might happen to you?!

I arrived and saw  Gulf and Gun at the front of the club, I went there and saw Win almost kissing on the floor. Aish this kid, I slowly guided him towards my car and made him sit at his usual spot. I went back to ask Gulf why didn't Win informed me that they we're drinking but he just shrugged. I don't know but I feel like Win is hiding something from me, I didn't mind them and drove Win home.

We arrived at his home and he's already awake,

"Gulfnxk, wheRe are we? Oh waith yOu're not gULf haha high bRighth." Win spoke. Why is he so cute? >.<

"Let's go upstairs Win, we still have classes tomorrow." I said and guided him upstairs.

"whY did you bringh meh hereee."

"Because you need to rest."

"I don'th wsant to, please stay with me tonight."

"Okay, I'll stay with you but I'll be sleeping on the couch."

"Why? We normallihe shuleeph together on the same bhedh normally." He questioned then smiled at me. All my worries and curiousity faded away when he did that. Damn, I'm just gonna ask him tomorrow.

Right, I must be out of my mind right now. This is crazy. We normally sleep in one bed but he's drunk right now. Yeah so what Bright? Aish let's just sleep!!

I tried waking him up but he won't budge so I just took care of him, changed his clothes and tucked him in his bed. I sat at the other corner of his bed and stared at him, he looks so peaceful when he sleeps, just like an angel. How can a man be this beautiful while sleeping? I didn't noticed that I also fell asleep besides him.

Συνέχεια Ανάγνωσης

Θα σας αρέσει επίσης

287K 13.2K 33
Tine, an indie game developer, had his incredible mobile game idea stolen by his best friend. Now, Tine wants to team up with Sarawat, the CEO of a b...
209K 11.5K 36
(Completed ✔) Where Win has known Bright from his Day 1. -------- 2gether the series / Still 2gether A BrightWin fanfiction
143K 8.2K 34
Tine was practically the best boyfriend anyone could ever ask. He did everything he could just so his relationship with Day would go smoothly. And it...
41.7K 2.1K 20
"This isn't healthy anymore, Wat." "Are we even still good for each other?" "You and I have some thinking to do about this. About us." Set 7 years af...