Weightless (lashton au)

由 jinsuols

"What would you do if I jumped off this bridge, right in front of your eyes?" "I'd jump with you." ***(Ok I... 更多

Chapter one
Chapter two
Chapter three
Chapter four
Chapter five
Chapter six
Chapter seven
Chapter eight
Chapter nine
Sorry
Chapter ten
Chapter eleven
Chapter twelve
Chapter thirteen
Helpppp
Chapter fourteen
Not an updatee
Chapter fifteen
Chapter sixteen
Chapter seventeen
Help!!
Chapter eighteen
Chapter nineteen
Chapter twenty
Chapter twenty-one
Chapter twenty-two
Chapter twenty-three
Christmas ??
Chapter twenty-four
Chapter twenty-five
Chapter twenty-six
Chapter twenty-seven
Chapter twenty-eight
Chapter twenty-nine
Hiiiii
Chapter thirty
MY LAME EXCUSES YAY
Chapter thirty-one
HI
Chapter thirty-two
Chapter thirty-three
Chapter thirty-four
Hello wattpad
HELP ME

Merry Christmas, Kiss My Ass

10.8K 415 316
由 jinsuols

If u understand the title reference then I love you

Reminder: THIS HAS NOTHING TO DO WITH THIS STORY AND THE PLOT, it's just a cute lil Christmas one shot thing

Warning: lots of cuteness and fluff, you have been warned

-------------------------------------------

Luke didn't necessarily 'hate' Christmas. He just didn't get as into it as much as other people did, such as his boyfriend, Ashton.

He had no idea that Ashton was so passionate about the holiday until he started planning everything out once December hit. Luke honestly found it endearing, but a little stressful at times. Ashton stressed himself out by doing all these unnecessary things like going overboard with decorating and buying presents way in advance.

"Lukey, wake up! It's Christmas Eve!" Ashton crawled onto Luke's chest, poking the sleeping boy on the cheek at six in the morning. "Luke," he whined, making the blonde's eyes finally open. Luke groaned tiredly, putting a hand on Ashton's back.

"Baby, it's too early. Can we sleep for a few more hours?" Luke rasped, voice deep and scratchy from sleepiness. Ashton frowned, snuggling his face into Luke's neck.

"But we have so much to do still! I have to make cookies and-" Luke quickly hushed the hazel-eyed boy, rubbing his back gently.

"It's six in the morning, sweetheart. We have all day to do that stuff," Ashton sighed in defeat, resting his head onto Luke's chest.

"Fine, Mr. Grinch." Luke chuckled quietly, being too tired to argue with that. Ashton slid off of Luke's chest and back next to him, letting Luke slip an arm around his waist.

------

When Luke woke up again two hours later, Ashton wasn't cuddled up to him like when they fell back asleep.

He sighed heavily, rubbing at his face before heaving himself out of bed.

Smiling fondly, Luke quietly walked into the kitchen and saw Ashton's back towards him, cracking an egg into a bowl and stirring it in.

He wrapped his arms around Ashton's waist, making the boy squeak in surprise and almost drop his wooden spoon into the bowl. Luke smirked,

"Morning, baby," Ashton sighed in relief, melting into Luke's touch and setting the spoon down.

"Hi," he giggled as Luke pressed his lips to Ashton's neck. Luke gently rested his hands on Ashton's hips,

"What're we doing today?" Ashton hummed, almost forgetting to answer as he practically purred at the feeling of Luke's thumbs rubbing circles on his hips.

"I'm making cookies because Calum and Michael are coming over and staying the night, remember? And we have to clean up a bit and I think I have something else to wrap," Ashton sighed tiredly, leaning against Luke like a lifeline. Luke's eyebrows creased in worry; Ashton's been working so hard recently that he's all worn out.

"You've already done so much, baby," Luke whispered, soothingly running his hands along Ashton's sides. "If there's anything I can do, just tell me." Ashton just sighed, eyeing the bowl of cookie dough he was making earlier.

"I don't wanna do anything today," Ashton mumbled, savoring Luke's lips on his cheek.

"How about I get the cookies in the oven and we can watch Christmas movies and cuddle until Calum and Michael get here?"

Ashton momentarily stared up at Luke with intense appreciation before pulling him down by the shirt for a kiss.

"Shit, yes, god I love you." Luke smiled bashfully at that, kissing the top of Ashton's head sweetly.

"I'll meet you on the couch, baby,"

-------

"Fucking open the door! I'm carrying so much shit oh my god-" Michael's distressed voice was heard from behind the door later that day. Luke sighed, gently shifting so he didn't wake up Ashton (who fell asleep while they were watching Home Alone).

"Do you kiss your mother with that mouth?" He heard Calum retort, and Luke rolled his eyes as he made his way to the door.

"No, but I kiss you-" Luke swung the door open, revealing two flustered boys, noses and cheeks tinged pink from the cold, and a shit load of wrapped presents.

"Uh, come in." Luke awkwardly shuffled out of the way, and Michael irritably shoved his way inside and set everything down by their little Christmas tree, sighing dramatically in relief. Calum followed, gently setting the gifts in his arms down and turning to Luke with a smile.

"Merry Christmas, Luke! How've you been?" They shared a friendly hug, Luke responding with simple things and fondly remarking on how great Ashton was at decorating.

Meanwhile, a small voice from the couch squealed, "Mikey!" Ashton stood up and smiled at his best friend, who wiped off his annoyed grimace and grinned warmly at the boy.

"Ash!" They dramatically hugged, giggling childishly and talking excitedly. Luke sometimes couldn't help but be a little jealous, but he knew Ashton had known Michael since they were kids. Their friendship was a good one, lasting for over ten years.

Instead of going out like they originally planned, the four of them decided to stay inside with an objective to watch every Christmas movie ever made.

Ashton ended up being the last awake, eyes glued to the screen. He was watching one of those stupid and cheesy (and cheap) Christmas movies, unfortunately enjoying it. Luke fell asleep on his shoulder, and Calum and Michael awkwardly leaned against each other on the floor, their backs resting on the couch.

"Oh my god, I can't believe he cheated on her!" Ashton harshly whispered to himself, scoffing at the TV. "What an asshole,"

After awhile, Ashton fell asleep at one in the morning, the beating of Luke's heart soothing him into closing his eyes.

------

"It's Christmas! Wake up!" Ashton whined at 7 in the morning, loud enough so all three of them could hear him.

Luke stirred a bit, resting his chin on top of Ashton's head and bringing him closer to his chest. "It's too early," Luke muttered, making Ashton groan.

"You said that yesterday!"

"Shut the fuck up, fuck all of you." Michael growled sleepily, pushing a sleeping Calum away from him. The boy's back fell on the floor, making a confused sound escape his lips.

"Mhm?" Calum tiredly opened his eyes, pouting at Michael. "Why'd you push me?" Michael just smirked, shrugging his shoulders innocently.

Ashton sighed heavily, gaining attention from the other three. "Can we open presents now?" They all made noises in agreement, Michael shrugging again and muttering under his breath,

"I wanted food first, but okay."

They tore open the presents they got from each other, a loud gasp slipping past Luke's lips as he stared in awe at the acoustic guitar Ashton got for him. It was a solid, shiny black color (it also looked expensive). "Holy fuck, Ash!"

Ashton glanced over at him while he was ripping his own gift from Luke apart, a blush rising on his cheeks. "I don't know, I just noticed that your old guitar was kinda falling apart so I just..." Luke grabbed Ashton's arm and pulled him into a hug, mumbling 'thank you' multiple times under his breath.

Michael and Calum admitted they already knew what they were getting from each other, having no surprising reactions. "Oh man, thanks for the Green Day shirt, Calum." Michael joked, and Calum chuckled.

"Yeah, thanks for the CD with all of the songs I told you to put on it, Mikey."

Before Ashton got to actually open the present Luke got him, Luke quickly rushed out,

"I'm sorry if you don't like it, I could just-"

"I'm sure I'll like it," Ashton smiled, making Luke relax a bit and bite his lip anxiously.

"Oh, I know what it is!" Michael giggled as Ashton tore the wrapping paper, revealing a small, rectangular box.

"I--" Ashton paused, opening the box with a gasp. "Luke," his mouth fell open, making Luke laugh nervously.

"Is it okay? Too cheesy?"

Ashton shook his head rapidly, staring down at the silver necklace. A small sliver heart was attached to it, both of their first initials engraved on it, 'L + A'.

"I love it, holy shit," Ashton breathed, a blush burning on his cheeks as he bit his lip shyly. Luke smiled widely with relief, taking the box gently from Ashton's hands and taking the necklace out.

"Want me to put it on you?" Ashton nodded, not even realizing how huge his smile was. Michael and Calum teasingly awed at them, making Luke fumble a bit as he shifted himself behind Ashton and brought the silver chain around his neck.

Ashton sucked in a breath as Luke clipped it together on the back. "You look so cute," he mumbled, leaning over so his lips ghosted over Ashton's neck, his arms snaking around his waist.

"Um, we're still here." Calum coughed, making the two boys pull away in embarrassment.

"Fuck you," Luke muttered, making Ashton giggle quietly.

They opened the rest of the presents, thanking each other and joking around occasionally.

Later that night, awhile after Calum and Michael left, Luke and Ashton were about to fall asleep until Ashton mumbled into Luke's chest,

"Best Christmas ever," Ashton thought Luke was already asleep, but when he felt Luke's lips kiss the top of his head, he knew he was also still awake.

"It really was." Luke whispered, his hand rubbing random shapes onto Ashton's back. The hazel-eyed boy hummed in response. They both eventually fell asleep, pressed against each other with their legs tangled together.

-------------------------------------------

Merry Christmas guys!!!

What are some of the things you got?

I got clothes, both 1d movies (this is us and the where we are tour one), iTunes cards, boots, drawing pencils (in different shades), blending sticks (they're actually called tortillions but yeah), and more but yeah it was great!

Ily guys I hope all of you had/have a great day! ~Hannah

继续阅读

You'll Also Like

16.2K 314 128
So these are my own stuff from my human brain and requests so message me who ya want and all that stuff XD Also if you want to read my Luke fan ficti...
38.9K 594 52
This is for the 5sos Fam that are out there! Requests are open. Hope you like it!!!
Room 93 由 BABY MEL

同人小说

570 40 20
Please enjoy your stay. Your secrets are safe with us.
17.7K 1.4K 102
⤷ you're the only thing that's going on in my mind. [completed] → content warning: homophobia depression