I WISH

By Millicent444

"I wish we never fucking met!" Jack Avery slammed his bedroom door immediately after the words exited his mou... More

cast
un - 1
dau - 2
tri - 3
pum - 5
chwech - 6
saith - 7
wyth - 8
naw - 9
deg -10

pedwar - 4

217 16 6
By Millicent444

i got asked what the chapter titles mean.
they're numbers in welsh

❤︎❤︎❤︎
TRIGGER WARNING
𝐚𝐧𝐱𝐢𝐞𝐭𝐲 𝐚𝐭𝐭𝐚𝐜𝐤

~𝑰 𝑾𝑰𝑺𝑯~

School was a nightmare.

Jack never wanted to cry more.

The constant shoving, name calling and slurs being yelled at him almost caused him to cry in gym class.

Now he was walking through the corridors of the seemingly empty high school, he missed the bus and he accidentally left his notes in his locker.

He walked past one of the science rooms, he saw the light was on and the door was open.

He didn't mean to be nosy.

But curiosity got the best of him.

Jack saw Corbyn sat at the back of the class. An experiment he didn't recognise was in front of him.

"Staring's rude" Corbyn didn't look at Jack, keeping his eyes on what was in front of him.

"I'm sorry" Jack stood at the classroom doorframe.

A few seconds past and Corbyn's voice broke the tension in the room.

"You're still here. Do you need something?"

"No" Jack shook his head.

"Did you purposely miss the bus again?" Corbyn looked up.

The curly haired boy looked at the blonde confused. Why would he purposely miss the bus? Today was the first day he had ever rode the bus.

"What do you mean?" Jack asked.

"Normally you try and find an excuse or try to get detention so you don't have to take the bus with everyone... you don't remember? We walk in the same direction" Corbyn started to pack away the equipment.

Jack awkwardly laughed, nodding his head.

"No.. I uh- I remember" Jack scratched the back of his neck. "So are we like... friends?"

His voice had traces of hope within.

Corbyn laughed, turning to look at Jack but frowned once he saw the boys confused expression.

"We walk in the same direction, I wouldn't call us friends" Corbyn shrugged.

"Sorry I asked" Jack mumbled, turning to leave.

"It's alri-" but when the dyed blonde turned back around, Jack was gone.

Jack was quickly walked down the dark corridors as he started to feel hot and sweaty, he struggled but managed to take off his demin jacket.

He doesn't have his best friends anymore.

He felt unsteady on his feet, stumbling down the dark halls. He fell to the ground, tears streamed down his cheeks as he turned to his side in pain.

He hasn't got anyone in this world.

His breathing got sharper as he started to gasp for air. In the middle of the hall, he felt like he was dying as he laid on his side.

Little did he know, this was a panic attack.

"Avery?"

Jack barley heard someone asked from the end of the corridor, he could hear the persons sneakers squeak against the floor as they ran in his direction.

He felt as if he was looking through a kaleidoscopic as his vision was starting to narrow as he felt like he was seeing stars.

"Avery?!"

The deep voice sounded panicked.

It definitely wasn't Corbyn's soft yet stern voice. It wasn't the gentle voice that belongs to Daniel. It didn't lerk the sarcasm that was present in Zach's voice.

"Can you hear me?"

The voice sounded so familiar.

Jack couldn't understand where he had heard the deep voice before.

He started to feel dizzy.

"Shit!" he heard the man yell. "Help! Someone help, he can't breathe properly!"

Jack choked on his sobs, his hands tightly clutching his hoodie over his chest, with his legs outstretched and his back slightly arched.

"What's going on?"

It was a voice Jack knew.

It was Corbyn.

"I- I don't know. I heard a bang o-or a thud and I came to see what the noise was since I just got out of detention.. a-all I saw was him on the floor"

"He's having a panic attack" Corbyn spoke.

The sound of Corbyn's black high tops pounding against the floor could be heard by Jack, who was starting to feel a little more calm.

Jack screwed his eyes shut, not that he could see anything with them open.

"Hey, you're alright" the deep voice said after a few seconds.

The mans hand gently rubbed up and down his arm.

"Try and take deep breaths, Jack" Corbyn sat in front of the pale boy, besides the still unknown man.

Shakily, Jack inhaled. A few seconds later he quickly exhaled, he could feel his hands start to stop shaking.

"There you go, that's it. Take another deep breath" Corbyn spoke again. "Can you open your eyes?"

Jack forced his doe eyes open, his vision was starting to come back now as he stared at the unfamiliar male's blurry black jeans. He felt the hand continue to stroke up and down his left arm.

He inhaled,

he exhaled.

Finally, he felt as if he could breathe again.

"That's it! You're doing great" The man told Jack.

It could've been twenty seconds or twenty minutes, Jack didn't know, until he felt he could sit up without collapsing back to the ground.

Two sets of hands immediately touched him as he cautiously got off the ground but stayed sitting down.

"That was scary" Jack covered his face, he was embarrassed.

"I wouldn't worry" Corbyn wrapped his arm around Jack's shoulder. "Are you feeling alright now?"

Jack nodded. "Thank you"

"It's not just me you have to thank. Jonah also helped you"

Snapping his eyes open he looked straight ahead at the older man who was rested back on his heels.

Worry overtook his beautiful face.

"What caused that?" Jonah asked. "That was fucking terrifying to watch"

Jack shook his head, shrugging Corbyn's arm off him.

"I don't know" Jack gently spoke. "I-I don't know"

~~~||~~~

𝘵𝘩𝘦 𝘯𝘦𝘹𝘵 𝘤𝘩𝘢𝘱𝘵𝘦𝘳 𝘪𝘴 𝘢 𝘭𝘪𝘵𝘵𝘭𝘦 𝘥𝘪𝘧𝘧𝘦𝘳𝘦𝘯𝘵

WORD COUNT: 976

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

677K 33.5K 24
↳ ❝ [ ILLUSION ] ❞ ━ yandere hazbin hotel x fem! reader ━ yandere helluva boss x fem! reader ┕ 𝐈𝐧 𝐰𝐡𝐢𝐜𝐡, a powerful d...
55.1M 1.8M 66
Henley agrees to pretend to date millionaire Bennett Calloway for a fee, falling in love as she wonders - how is he involved in her brother's false c...
43.7M 1.3M 37
"You are mine," He murmured across my skin. He inhaled my scent deeply and kissed the mark he gave me. I shuddered as he lightly nipped it. "Danny, y...
588K 13.2K 40
In wich a one night stand turns out to be a lot more than that.