I Will Find You (JiKook ff) |...

By MisterVolition

Park Jimin ran away from home when he found out that he was sold to a gang leader who's obsessed with him. Hi... More

Prologue
Introduction
⚪Chapter 1⚪
⚪Chapter 2⚪
✴Chapter 3✴
✴Chapter 4✴
✴Chapter 5✴
✴Chapter 6✴
✴Chapter 7✴
✴Chapter 8✴
✴⚪Chapter 9⚪✴
🚫NOT A STORY UPDATE🚫
✴Chapter 10✴
✴Chapter 11✴
✴Chapter 12✴
✴Chapter 13✴
✴Chapter 14✴
✴Chapter 15✴
✴Chapter 16✴
✴Chapter 17✴
✴Chapter 18✴
✴⚪Chapter 19⚪✴
🚫NOT A STORY UPDATE🚫
⚪Chapter 20⚪
✴Chapter 21✴
✴Chapter 22✴
✴Chapter 24✴
✴Chapter 25✴
✴Chapter 26✴
✴Chapter 27✴
⚪Chapter 28⚪
✴⚪Chapter 29⚪✴
🚫NOT A STORY UPDATE🚫
✴Chapter 30✴
✴Chapter 31✴
✴Chapter 32✴
⚪Chapter 33⚫
✴Chapter 34⚫
⚫Chapter 35⚪
✴Chapter 36✴
⚪Chapter 37⚪
⚪Chapter 38⚪
✴Chapter 38.5✴
✴⚪Chapter 39⚪✴
🚫NOT A STORY UPDATE🚫
⚫Chapter 40⚫
⚪Chapter 41⚪
✴Chapter 42✴
✴Chapter 43✴
✴Chapter 44✴
Epilogue
PLEASE READ

⚪Chapter 23⚪

3.7K 181 48
By MisterVolition

June 13, 2002

The four year old Jeon Jungkook is busy playing at their front yard with his toy cars and a bunny stuffed toy sitting beside him like it is watching him playing all alone. His dad is on a meeting their his bussiness partners, the Kim clan, the Min, the Jung, and the Park. His dad kept him outside when the meeting is on-going and not letting him enter the house, so all he could do is to accompany himself and entertain his little mind with his toy cars and anything under the sun.

Little Jungkook really don't know why he need to be outside whenever they have business meeting at their house, he knows to himself that even though he'll hear them, he won't understand anything because business is too complicated fot him, he just shrug the thought of why he need to go out for almost whole day and just continue to play.

After a couple minutes of playing little Jungkook is now tired and sitting on the swing that is located under the shade of big tree and tied to the tree branches. He's looking at the two men standing still at the door, guarding it seriously and not showing any emotions. Jungkook wonder why they are not smiling, is it because they hate their job? Or is it because they are already tired because they are standing there for almost three hours? Maybe they are hungry?

Or maybe they are really talking but through mind link.

"That would be cool." Jungkook said while looking at the two guards standing ten meters away from him.

"What if they are reading my mind right now?" He asked to himself since no on is around to accompany him. He almost clap at the cool idea he though, so he think of something that can prove his hypothesis.

Rub your nose, rub your nose, rub your nose, rub your nose...

He place both of his pointer finger to each of his temples and narrowed his eyes trying to focus to the two guards.

"Hey, Dylan.." One of the guard call to the other guard but didn't look at him.

"What?" Dylan asked.

"Look at the weird kid sitting on the swing." He said not averting his eyes to little Jungkook who's clueless that the two guards are now talking about him.

"Don't call him weird. He's the son of Master Jeon." Dylan replied and semi-scolding his friend to what he just called Jungkook.

"I know but look at him. He's like trying to read our minds." He said.

"Dylan. Ethan. Stop talking, and be more serious at guarding." A man wearing a white uniform said as he stopped walking to stop the two guards from talking.

"Yes, sir." They both said.

Rub your nose, rub your nose, rub your nose, rub your nose..

Jungkook continue what he's doing until finally one of the guards run his nose because of the sudden itch.

Jungkook's eyes widen from shock when he saw the guard rub his nose.

He almost jump out of joy but instead he just bounce to where he's sitting and celebrate that his theory is true.

As the kid celebrate, a kid fell down from the tree but luckily he land with his feet.

The little Jungkook got startled and lean backwards making him fall to the ground with his back.

The new kid hurry to walk towards little Jungkook to help him get up.

"Are you okay?" He asked and remove the dirt from Jungkook's clothes. Jungkook stand up and rub the back of his head because of the pain he got when he fell.

"You scared me." Jungkook said as he push the smaller kid away.

The kid just laugh at Jungkook's reaction. He was watching Jungkook doing dumb things from the top of the tree and giggle quietly so Jungkook wouldn't notice him. But he decided to show himself so he could befriend him and also play with him since both of them are not allowed inside the house.

"S-stop laughing." Jungkook shyly tell the kid because he's so embarrassed that he fell.

The kid wipe the forming tears on his eyes using the hem of his shirt but it showed few bruises to the kid's white body. There are big purple spots to his body and some scratches too.

Jungkook tilt his head at confusion and asked. "What's that?" He pointed at the kid's body referring to it.

The little kid hide it again with his shirt and just sit at the grass.

"I got that because I love climbing trees." The kid just said. His expression changed and that made Jungkook uncomfortable because of the sudden change. One moment he's laughing but after a few seconds it's like he's a different kid.

"What's your name?" Jungkook asked to change the topic. The kid lift his head to look at Jungkook and flash his smile.

"Jimin. And you?" Jimin asked back.

"Jungkook." He answered and extend his hand for a handshake. "Nice to meet you."

"It is nice meeting you too." Jimin replied as he reach his hand to accept the handshake that Jungkook is offering.

"Do you want to climb trees?" Jimin offered still not letting go of Jungkook's hand.

"I'd like to." Jungkook answered unsure.

Jimin let go if Jungkook's hand and start to climb the tree, but Jungkook stand still and just watch Jimin do it.

When Jimin reached the first branch, he looked back at Jungkook who's still watching him climb.

"Come on, Jungkook. Climb." Jimin shouted and encourage Jungkook to climb.

"I'd love to climb, but I don't know how." Jungkook explained shyly and bow his head to look at his shoes and avoid looking at Jimin.

After a few seconds, Jimin is now standing in front of Jungkook who's still looking down. Jimin touch Jungkook's shoulders and look at him with determination.

"Let's go." Jimin said.

They spend almost half an hour teaching Jungkook how to climb the tree and after a few minutes, Jungkook is now standing at the thick branch holding to the other branch above his head for support.

"Let's go higher." Jimin suggested as he keep climbing up. Jungkook eyes widen 'coz he's now tired but Jimin want to go higher but then he just shrug his shoulders and follow Jimin climbing to the top.

"This tree is really strong and also high, it got my attention when we arrived here earlier. And now I'd like you to see how beautiful the view from up here." Jimin explained as he keep climbing up with Jungkook following him.

"Wow." Jungkook said when they reached the high part of the tree and where they can't climb up anymore.

"The view is not really breathtaking, but it's great to see a different view right?" Jimin said while still looking at the treetops surrounding Jungkook's house. The birds are flying eye level to them and they can also see the city far from Jungkook's house. Since their house is located at the higher part, the city can be seen from their house at full view.

"Whenever I want to see something new, I always find a tree to climb." Jimin suddenly blurted out as he close his eyes to feel the air hit his face.

"I also climb trees to run away from Appa everytime he wants us to train." He continue and slowly he open his eyes. When Jimin look at Jungkook, Jungkook is looking back at him.

"What do you mean by train?" Jungkook asked as he look at different direction.

"Grandpa said that when I grow up, I will become the head of the family that's why Appa is training me to become strong and intelligent. The training is so hard that's why I always run and hide to the woods." Jimin explained.

After they enjoyed the view from the treetop, Jungkook and Jimin decided to transfer to different tree, so they jump from one tree to another like some kind of ninja. Jungkook enjoyed it so much that he felt like he really is like a ninja, same to the ninjas he's watching at the tv.

They spend the day hanging out to the trees, and talking about their favorites so they can get to know each other.

When they got tired, they decide to climb down and step their feet back on the ground. Their hands and clothes are covered in dirt and there are few scratches from the tree, there are also few leaves that stuck to their hairs and some are on their clothes but they didn't mind it and just keep on talking like they we're bestfriends long time ago.

"Are you hungry, Jiminie?" Jungkook asked to Jimin. Both of them are laying on the grass and looking at the blue skies and some white clouds, imagining animals from its shape.

"Yeah, I'm hungry." Jimin said and then his stomach growl. Both of them giggle to that.

"Let's go to the kitchen." Jungkook stand up and pull Jimin as they run to the kitchen to have a snack.

Jungkook is now holding his box of banana milk and Jimin is sipping from his orange juice while holding a sandwich. They are sitting at the counter and there are maids watching them and waiting for the two to finish.

Jungkook stopped from sipping to his banana milk and begin to climb down the counter.

"Wait for me, Jiminie. I need to take a pee." Little Jungkook informed Jimin and he just gave him a thumbs up.

Jungkook rushes to the comfort room to relieve himself and after a few seconds, he come out of the bathroom with a relieved expression plastered to his face.

He walk to the hallway and as he walk he pass by his Dad's Meeting room, their house have a meeting room long with his office on his house. He didn't know why but he stopped walking and start to listen to them becuase it interests him when they began to shout like they are fighting with something.

The door is slightly opened and so Jungkook take a peak on what was happening inside.

"Listen. My child has gone through a lot, I don't want him to suffer more and all I want is to have a simple life with him and with my wife." The man wearing a gray tux explained as he stand up.

"I told you, your son is the most intelligent kid on their batch, he's not only intelligent but also has a good judgement and sense of survival. He can lead the family, he's good to go and proceed into next level of training. Your son is beautiful and he have a fair and soft skin, we can also use him to attract more money and to strengthen the family, Mr. Park." The old man said. Jungkook noticed the big blue gem that's attached to the ring that's on the old man's finger, he found it beautiful.

Wait.. Mr. Park? Is that Jimin's Appa? Jungkook though.

"I don't want the family to use him for business. I just want him to live a normal life. I am starting to feel guilty whenever I train him. Now, I am planning on leaving the family." The man wearing a gray tux, who is Mr. Park said.

All of them gasps at what he just said.

The old man wearing a blue stoned ring stand up and walk to Mr. Park and slap him real hard.

Jungkook took a step back when he saw that. His knees starts to shake because of the tension and also because of fear.

His mind is telling him to walk away but his feet are not cooperating.

"You can't leave the family. Your grandfather are part of this family and you're becoming a disgrace to the Parks. There are seven strong candidates to who's the next head of the family and lucky for you, your son is the best of them, unlike you who's really bad at running business and the last in the rank. Your son is more useful than you and he is the next head but here you are, telling us that you're leaving the family? DO YOU WANT ME TO KILL YOU? NO ONE LEAVES THE FAMILY AND IF SOMEONE REALLY WANTED TO.. WE'LL KILL HIM!" The man shouted and stumble back to his seat when the adrenaline wore off.

"I just want the best for Jimin." Mr. Park said.

"If you want the best for him, the let him proceed to the next level of training. Show him how he can use his body as a weapon that no one can resist." The old man said.

"NO!" Jungkook shouted as he push the door and walk inside shocking everyone in the room.

"What are you doing here, Jungkook?" His dad call him and Jungkook just ignored him.

"Get him out of here." The old man ordered and the guards starts to march to where is he standing.

"I volunteer! I volunteer myself as the future head of the family." Jungkook shouted and everyone fell silent, the guards stops at holding him and look at the old man with a smug look on his face.

"You're nothing compare to Jimin. You rank 3rd to the ranking and Jimin already began his training." The old man tell him.

Jungkook remembered the purple spots on Jimin's body and some marks and bruises. His heart almost break when he remember that. Jimin is now his friend. Jimin made him feel what its like to be a kid. Jimin show him different view. Jimin taught him how to climb a tree.

Mr. Park is right, Jimin deserve all the good things on the world. Jimin deserve the best.

So to stop them from hurting Jimin. Jungkook volunteered to train and become the candidate head of the family.

The old man saw the determination from Jungkook's eyes. So he sit down and decide on what to do.

"Mr. Jeon." The old man called for Jungkook's father.

"Sir."

"Train Jungkook for three months and if I saw improvement, train him for eight months more and he'll be the next head of the family." Everyone clapped their hands because of the announcement that Jungkook will replace Jimin. Even Jungkook's father is smiling from ear to ear.

The first head of the family, the old man is a Jeon.

Jungkook's dad is also the next head master when the old man die.

And now Jeon Jungkook ranked 3rd to the ranking but still he has the blood of his grandpa and his dad that leads him to become the next in line to his father.

Jungkook came back to the kitchen where Jimin is waiting for him patiently.

"Jungkookie!" Jimin cheered to the nickname he gave to Jungkook.

"Sorry Jiminie. It took me so long." Jungkook walk to Jimin and pull him to tight hug.

"You can stop your training now." Jungkook whispered to Jimin. And then, even though Jimin didn't understand why he can stop training now, he just pull Jungkook into tighter hug because he's so glad that the hard training for him is now finish.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

379K 11.9K 33
When the biggest Mafia in the world, BTS, find a cute male running like his life depended on it, which, it kind of did. Can they make him fall for t...
318K 13.1K 24
Jeon Jungkook, the leader mafia has been hunting Park Si Hoo, the man who killed his mother in front of him. After 13 years of searching he finally f...
980K 50.7K 41
Jimin is a 20-year-old boy who is living a perfect life until one day when he gets kidnapped and sold to a slave camp where his life is utterly miser...
14K 365 14
An innocent girl lee Y/n and the most dangerous mafia park Jimin... what Happened when his stepfather sold her to Mafia...will she able to survive or...