Started With A Lie ✓

By Anne_Iryx

#1 "Lie. Everything is Lie. My life is totally a Lie" -Amelia Collins __ Amelia Collins's life is full of lie... More

CHARACTERS
"Prologue"
✨"Reeds"✨
✨"Guest?"✨
✨"Pain & Smile"✨
✨"Christmas Shopping"✨
✨"Christmas Presents"✨
✨"Maybe She Is"✨
✨"Lily Reed"✨
✨"Panic Attack"✨
✨"Amusement Park"✨
✨"Pain & Fun"✨
✨"Workaholic"✨
✨"Engagement Ceremony"✨
✨"Damon, one of the ruthless business"✨
✨"Perfection~Imperfection"✨
✨"Japan"✨
✨"Michael Reed"✨
✨"Kai ⚡ Tyson"✨
✨Slap✨
✨"Found someone"✨
✨ Little Sister Amy✨
✨"I Love You But You Give Me All Your Hate, In Return"✨
✨"Wedding Surprise"✨
✨"As Your Sister's Substitute"✨
✨"Amelia Collins"✨
✨"Ian Shane"✨
✨"Hatred"✨
✨"Cute Little One"✨
✨"Apologize From Mr. Damon Levi Reed"✨
✨Fun Time With Family After A Long Time✨
✨"Vacation"✨
✨"Kissed His Shoes"✨
✨Surprised Birthday🎂✨
✨"Birthday"✨
✨"I Should Mark You"✨
✨"5 Years Later"✨
✨"Act For Them"✨
✨"Dare To Hurt My Wife/ Girl/ Love"✨
✨"You're The Addiction Which I Need"✨
✨"Noah's Grand-Parents"✨
✨"Carbon Copy Of Mine"✨
✨"Destiny"✨
✨"Love You, Amelia"✨
✨"First Love"✨
✨"Bad Time Is Over"✨
✨"Feeling Hot"✨
✨"Tevin Shane"✨
✨"Engagement Ceremony💍"✨
✨"Angelina Valentine"✨
✨"Angelina×Daric"✨
✨"Fear of Middle Name"✨
✨"Will You Marry Me Again, Amelia Collins Reed?"✨
✨"Wedding Surprise"✨
✨"We are coming to get you, girls"✨
✨"End is Good"✨
✨Epilogue✨
▶️New Story◀️
✨"NOTICE"✨
One Year Complete 🎂
~New Story~

✨"Fear, Drunk, Secret & Love"✨

8.3K 302 25
By Anne_Iryx

"Being deeply loved by someone gives you strength,
loving someone deeply gives you courage."

-Lao Tzu

Damon's Pov.
◀️🖤▶️

"From here, we are going to our destination by Helicopter", I informed our next journey plan. Everyone looked overjoyed except Mrs. Emilia Reed.

'Is she afraid of height? Don't tell me, I have to change my plan'

"Hey! Are you afraid of height?", Tessa asked her. She nodded in no. She looked at me in horror.

'Am I look like a ghost?'

"What if he throws me in the middle of the sea?", She whispered but still it was quite loud enough for me.

'Am I that cheap??'

"Let's go", Sonia exclaimed and took seat beside one of the windows. The last who entered was Emilia. Tessa asked, "Sonia, can you share your window side seat with Amy?". Sonia agreed to Tessa.

I sighed.

Within half an hour, we reached near the island, I bought for Amelia. "I have a surprise. Parachute ride to there", I said pointing to the island. Lily destroyed my mood after commenting on the island,"Is that island, you bought for her? Maybe she doesn't deserve it, so she didn't get a chance to visit it. Don't take me wrong brother, it called fate. If she deserves, then she would be the one who sets her feet here. And about us, maybe there would be no chance for us". Everyone also nodded, but Emilia was silent.

'Don't think I forgive you for what you've done'

"I'm not going through the parachute. Isn't this helicopter going to land?", Emilia asked. The captain replied,"Yes ma'am. It was sir's idea, but if you comfortable in landing, then I will". Emilia quickly said,"No no. Other can go through parachute. I don't want to spoil their fun. Just me, I'm little sacred". Sammy looked at her with her suspected eyes.

'Looks like she is lying'

"Ok then hold your parachutes", saying, I threw parachute to them.

'I love Parachute'

.

"Ohh brother!! I love you", Lily yelled hugging me tightly. Dominic coughed. Lily laughed and said placing a kiss on his cheek,"Don't be jealous. I love you more. Don't behave like child".

"Hey, I'm hungry. Do you have groceries here?", Emilia shouted as we entered into my island house. "You can explore this breathtaking house. But we need to cook breakfast", she added.

'Yess!! I'm hungry too'

"Why don't we let boys to cook breakfast, lunch and dinner from now? Girls need some rest", Tessa suggested. Everyone agreed with this, everyone mean girls, not us, boys. We would never have agreed with this. I didn't know how to cook.

"How many rooms you have here, Damon?", Emilia asked changing the subject. "8", I replied. "But we are 10 people and 10 people need 10 rooms", Emilia said.

'I know... I learnt math in my pre-school'

"9 rooms would be good. You two are married", Lily said. "Lily, you know everything about us. So why are you still insisted on this? Your brother and me be never together", saying, Emilia went to the stairs.

'So you accept... Good for you!!'

After freshening up, we, boys gathered in the kitchen. "What are we going to make for breakfast?", Logan asked, or should I say yelled.

"Maybe I can help", Emilia's voice appeared from the Kitchen. "What are you doing here?", Michael asked her. She smiled and carried on chopping vegetables. "According to my knowledge, only Dominic and Richard know cooking", she replied. "I know too", Logan objected. "Yeah yeah... Dark breads with jam, your best dish", she chuckled. Logan pouted at me.

"Come on or I will be killed by your girls for helping you. They are now busy watching 'Dinosaurs King'. Come on hurry up", she quickly said and others started to help her.

After finishing making breakfast, we called the girls who were too busy watching Dinosaur King.

'I know... I did too, but in childhood'

At last, after so many attempts, they came to breakfast. "Wow!! You, boys did a great job. Guess what, I don't have to eat instant noodles everyday, right Michael?", Tessa asked.

'Bad luck for You, Michael Reed'

"Yeah... Sure love", Michael said with hesitation.

'Love? I wish I have her with me here'

"Hello! Earth to Damon or Demon", Emilia's voice appeared.

'Demon?'

"How do I look like Demon?", I asked her. She pouted and then said,"You look like Demon in Office. Because of you, I had to skip lunch most of the day".

'Wait a minute! I never know about that'

"Amy, what did you drink anything strange?", Tessa asked. I looked at her. She didn't look normal to me. "A bottle of bitter water", she pointed at a bottle on the counter. Strong Alcohol.

'No way'

"You look handsome everyday, but I don't have right to look at you. I loved you so much but you never tried to notice it", she finished with hiccups.

'Reason is you... You are Emilia whom all of my blood cell hate'

"You care about her. What so special about her? She is only beautiful, nothing more", she started crying.

'More like fake cry. Emilia is party girl. Do you want me to believe that you can handle Alcohol.. nice try girl. But those won't work on me'

"You're the reason of what you're getting now?", saying, I left with my plate of pancakes.

~•~

Richard's Pov.
◀️💜▶️

'If you were Amelia, then you would get what you hadn't expected... More than your Expectations, more than your wishes... Damon always waited for Amelia, but you take away the chance from him... After that what you can expect from him. Love you?'

But she looked innocent. Her eyes were clear like babies.

'Wait a minute! It can't be-'

Lily ran to follow her big brother. Michael carried Emilia to her room. Sonia wanted to go, but I stopped her.

'I need answers'

"What do you want now?", Sonia fired back. I dragged her to my room. "Let me go", she shouted the whole way to the room. "You were working with her in his father's company? How was her character?", I asked releasing her. I didn't forget to lock the door.

'I know my Sonia better than anyone'

"Why do you care?", She asked after staring at me for while. "I need answers, I think Emilia is hiding many things", I said hoping she would agree with me. But I never thought that she would be so blind.

"Hiding? What does she hide? Why does she need to hide anything? And why do you need answers? How can you expect the answer from me? Yo-", I had to stop her. I captured her lips. She pummeled me furiously with her soft and small fists. But she knew that was no use against me. She give up after some attempt.

"You are still inexperienced in kissing. Don't worry, you will be taught by me slowly slowly", I joked resting my forehead on her. "Don't... kiss me... without... my permission", She shouted. I encircled my arms around her waist. "I really missed you", I whispered against her hair. Then I felt wet on my shoulder. I lifted my eyes and found her crying.

"I'm sorry if I hurt you", I asked for forgiveness.

'I can't bare losing you again'

After spending time together, Sonia asked,"What are you talking about earlier? Hiding? About Emilia?". I nodded. I explained what I caught,"Emilia is Mason's daughter, and he let her work with Damon. After marriage, they neither invited Damon and Emilia nor came to visit them. Logan, Samantha, Lily, Dominic and Michael treated her better than best. They always support her, even your sister too. Don't you think something is fishy going on?". I looked at her for her reaction. She looked puzzle too. "Are you trying to tell me that Emilia is a fake and Amelia is the real Emilia?", She asked more like shouting. "Shuuss... Don't shout", I covered her mouth. "Emilia is not fake, I believe she is the real Amelia", I explained. She glared at me.

'What?!!'

"What?!! I'm telling you the truth", I said kissing her shoulder. "Then we should tell Damon about this, immediately", she advised.

I covered her mouth. "It's too early. First, we need to know why did she agree to become Emilia. I'm sure, she had a great reason for it", I said. "I will protect her from Mr. Collins like she always did for me. I promise you, I will protect her from Damon's insults", she promised. I chuckled holding her close to me. "I'm with you".

'Mason Collins, what are you planning now??'

I took out my mobile and called brother.

Me: Hello brother!

Scarlett: Uncle Richy!

Sonia chuckled hearing the name "Richy".

Me: Scarlett, give the phone to your father.

Scarlett: Sorry uncle Richy. We are busy. Me and Samson are busy playing games.

Me: Come on Princess, please.

Scarlett: Bring me Auntie first.

Me: Sure, I'm with her. Want to talk.

Scarlett: Yes yes. Samson, uncle Richy found Auntie Sonia. Mom and dad come here.

Sonia glared at me. I winked at her.

Scarlett: Let me put in speaker.

Samson: Hello Auntie Sonia, I'm Samson. I'm your handsome would be nephew. I'm 5 years old. If you need a hacker, you can call me any time.

Scarlett: Step a side! Hello Auntie, I'm Scarlett the great, Samson's beautiful twin. No! Let me talk-

Brother(Justin Romeo): Hello Sonia! I hope you give my idiot brother beating for not clearing the misunderstandings. That girl, on that day, is actually my wife. I'm sorry for misunderstandings.

She laughed.

Sonia: About beating, Yes, totally and about that day, I'm sorry for what happened. I should have trust Richard, not some random stranger.

Me: I'm still here, bro. By the way, brother, I need your help. Can I start my work from here? I need to be here.

Brother: Ok! But can I know the reason? Is because of Sonia?

Me: No brother, about Damon.

Brother: What happen to Damon? Is he ok?

Me: Yes, he is ok. But his wife isn't.

Brother: Why do you care about Emilia?

Me: I believe she is not the real Emilia. She is fake or the real Amelia.

Brother: What!???

________

Breakfast

Hello again!
New chapter!
3 chapters in a week!
I can't believe myself!!!
Thanks for all of your support!

Vote!
Comment!
&
Share!
Thank you
❤️💜💛💙💚🧡🖤

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

81.8K 2.3K 63
Not everyone gets their prince charming, now do they? Life is not a fairytale. Let's get real now, shall we? Amelia Waston, she is 17 years old and...
5M 156K 72
For a second I turned my back when I felt strong arms grab my waist and pull me back. Reese forced me to sit on his lap as I felt his lips near my ne...
44.2K 1.8K 58
An internal voice told me to "call him," but I chose not to. I dismissed it once more, saying, "He never liked me anyway." I am stuck in my dilemma...
5.3K 352 45
Senior year = Drama Amelia, a mysterious high school girl with no time for boys, fun and parties had the spark stripped from her ever since her fathe...