The King's sangmin queen ||TA...

By sodashar

The story in which the King KimTaehyung had to work his ass off to make the love of his life aka Jeon Jungkoo... More

prologue
1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
16
17
18
19

15

2.7K 219 86
By sodashar

"Its already late,Jungkookie. I have to go back to the palace",taehyung said as he stroked the younger's hair gently.

"But why do you need to go~?Just stay with me and give me cuddles",jungkook whined as he tightened his grip on the larger male,making him to smile at his cuteness.

"Jungkookie~Trust me.More than anything,i just want to hug and shower you with kisses right now.But I have to fulfill my duties as a king too,my Queen.I didn't even greet the prince of Vega till now.What will he think about Sirius's hospitality?",taehyung said as he kissed the other's cheeks as an apology.

"F-fine.Y-you can go",jungkook said with a pout which made taehyung to laugh.

"Don't pout,my dear.Come to the palace by tomorrow. I'll introduce you to the prince.Okay?I'll send you the chariot like always",he said as he sat up.

"Now come,give me a goodnight kiss so that i could leave happily",he said as he closed his eyes but even after a minute, nothing happened.

"Come on,Jungkookie. Don't you want your taetae to have a goodnight sleep?Give me a kiss",he whined as he tried doing some aegyos which made jungkook to blush evenmore.

"F-ine,taetae.Close your eyes",jungkook said and as soon as the other closed his eyes,he jumped on him and in a speed of light,he pecked the King's cheek.And taehyung who just recieved a kiss on his cheek,immediately opened his eyes but before he could open his mouth to protest,he was met with a scene which made him to burst his uwus.

His Jungkookie was laid there,fully covered by his blankets,looking really small and cute to be exact.

"Aww~Is my Queen feeling shy?",he teased as he slightly pulled the blanket which was immediately yanked back.

"S-shut u-up.And what's with you calling me Queen?",jungkook asked as he was still inside his blanket barrier.

"Its because YOU'RE MY QUEEN",taehyung replied in a duh tone as he pulled jungkook to sit up properly,facing him.

"As you didn't know how to kiss your boyfriend a goodnight kiss,i'll teach you this one time.And from tomorrow, you're gonna do by yourself",he said and without even giving jungkook a moment to register his words,he dived in for a kiss which was rather passionate for a mere goodnight kiss

After a good 2 minutes of kissing, he peeled his lips off from the younger's soft ones and immediately pecked his nose and forehead.

"Good night, my Jungkookie. See you tomorrow at the palace",he said and ran out,leaving a stunned jungkook behind on his bed.

At the palace,

"Did everything go well,tae?",hoseok asked, really concerned for the new pair,once he saw taehyung at the entrance.

"Yes,hyung. We're ok",taehyung replied as he smiled at his commander.

"Great!And tae,The Prince was waiting for you.He wanted to meet you",hoseok said as he looked at the king.

"Good thing,hyung.I thought that he might have slept by this time. I didn't even greet him yet.What would he think about us",he said as he walked inside the palace.

"He's at the garden,tae.Be careful, alright?",hoseok said worriedly.

"Sure thing,hyung.Now i'll take my leave",taehyung said as he walked towards the garden.

As he entered the garden area,he was met with the Prince who was sitting on the chair near the pond with his helper boy,standing slightly away from him.He seemed to be in deep thoughts,that he didn't notice the king approaching him,but soon stood up as the boy announced the King's arrival to him.

"Your Majesty",the prince said and bowed as soon as taehyung reached him.

"Welcome to Sirius, Prince Min yoongi.Excuse me that i couldn't greet you sooner",he said as he bowed slightly which made the prince to be surprised. A king asking a mere prince that too the Prince of his enemy Kingdom,to excuse him?

"No no,Your Majesty.Its okay!And above all, I'm the one who must thank you.Queen mother said that you've decided to help us.Help Vega. I'm really grateful for your help,Your Majesty. Because of you,my people are going to have a happy life they only dreamed of.So thank you so much,Your Majesty.And as a price, i'm willing to hand over Vega to you.I don't mind if you are the person who's going to rule my people,Your Majesty.I'll be extremely contended that they're in good hands",Prince yoongi said as he bowed at the king who smiled at the selfless prince.

"I'm really happy to help you,Prince yoongi.And the people of Vega would flourish and lead a happy life only if you,their selfless and kind Prince,Min Yoongi rule them.So i don't need anything but your true friendship,Prince. Would you give me that to me?",taehyung asked as he smiled at the Prince who was really surprised and shocked at the offer.

"Y-your M-majesty?",he called out but was soon hugged by taehyung.

"I've never seen such a person like you in my life,Prince.I would feel honored if you accept me as your friend. So ,what do you say?",he asked.

"Offcourse, Your Majesty. Thank you so much!",yoongi said as he hugged his new friend.

"Just call me tae,yoongi hyung.No one calls their friends like this and moreover i'm younger than you",he smiled as yoongi returned the gesture.

"I'm sorry, tae",yoongi apologised all of a sudden,confusing taehyung in process.

"Hmm?Why?",he asked as he sat down on the bench,yoongi following him.

"Queen mother said that you have a boyfriend. I should have created some misunderstandings among you.",he said as he lowered his head,making taehyung to smile softly.

"Nothing to worry, hyung.I've cleared all the misunderstandings between us and i must really say that you've only helped us in progressing in our relationship. So don't be sorry.",he smiled.

"Happy to hear that,tae.So what's the plan now?",yoongi asked.

"In two days,i'm going to call for an assembly.I'm going to clear all the misunderstandings created by the announcement, hyung. I think that my people have the right to know about what's happening around them and more importantly i'm going to introduce my future Queen to them.I'm going to ask them for their approval ", he said as he looked at yoongi with determination.

"I'm sure that they're going to accept your decision, tae.But, are you also going to tell them about the war?",yoongi asked to which taehyung just nodded.

"But don't you think that my father will come to know about our plan?Him being him,will for sure nullify the water treaty immediately, tae.",he said worriedly making taehyung to smile at him.

"That's why we're going to do this after 2 days,hyung.In the meantime,i've planned on making as much wells and ponds as possible around the Kingdom in the name of treasure hunting,so that King yoshim won't have any doubts. ",taehyung said.

"Brilliant idea, tae.This will work for sure!",yoongi beamed,totally happy that the people of Sirius won't face any difficulties because of them.

"And as of for you,bring your lover to Sirius as soon as possible, hyung. Once the news is out,King yoshim might trouble your lover",taehyung said which brought a smile on yoongi's face.

"You don't have to worry about that,tae.He's already with me",he said which confused taehyung.

"Chim!",yoongi called as he saw taehyung's confused face and smiled at the helper boy who rushed towards him immediately.

"He's my boyfriend-Park jimin, tae.",he said as he smiled at his lover who was a blushing mess at the sudden introduction.

"No one knows that he's my boyfriend.Heck!no one knows that i even had a boyfriend,tae.You're the first person to know him as my boyfriend",yoongi smiled.

"WOAH,HYUNG!!You..you're really something else,hyung!No one could ever see that coming",he smiled as he gave thumbs up to the pair.

"Nice meeting you,jimin.",he chirped which made the pair to smile at the king.

"Its nice meeting you too,Your Majesty. And thank you for everything",jimin said as he smiled.

"I have a feeling that Jungkookie and you'll be great friends in the future",he smiled,"And for your information, Jungkookie is my Queen",he continued as he saw their confused expressions.

"Now I'm really eager to meet your Jungkookie, Your Majesty.",jimin smiled.

"Just wait till tomorrow. ",he said and continued.

"Now i'll take my leave,hyungs.A lot of things are there to be taken care of",taehyung said and left the pair at the garden who sighed in relief.

"Finally our people are going to be in peace and live happily",was the only thought that ran inside their mind as they hugged eachother happily.

So,i hope u liked this somewhat a bla bla chapter.But i promise you that i'll try to make the next chapter a bit more interesting😊😊

And also,do you think that the people would accept Jungkookie as their Queen?

Share your thoughts😊😊

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

372K 27.1K 79
[COMPLETED] Just a simple love story of CEO Kim Taehyung and his secretary Kim Seokjin, with unexpected up and downs. [Top Taehyung 🔝] Started- Sep...
220K 18.4K 60
A dedicated and passionate patissier could have never imagined his soft delicate hands would come across as the embodiment of rough and tough in the...
92.9K 4.9K 11
━━━☞ 𝘢 𝘴𝘩𝘰𝘳𝘵 𝘴𝘵𝘰𝘳𝘺 𝘢𝘣𝘰𝘶𝘵 ...
501K 29.4K 39
"When did you promote yourself from being a badboy to a playboy, tae?",the shorter male asked with a smirk,irritating the bandana boy. "Argg!Trust me...