Avneil One Shots...❤❤

By loveforadiza

Tune into this chappy for Avneil shots..❤❤ More

lae dooba
Jab Tak
A/n
Chal meri jaan
A/n
A/n
Shopping
A/n
Mess
Forgetting
Assumption
A/n
Bhilauri
Love❤
Love Is In The Air
Love Is In The Air - 2
Pal
O Piya
Lukka Chuppi
Lockdown Wedding Proposal
Love Never Dies - 1
Love Never Dies - 2
Love Never Dies - 3
Love Never Dies - 4
2019 Vs 2020
OS Suggestion
Confession? -1
Confession? - 2
Confession? - 3

Role Reversal

1.2K 193 95
By loveforadiza

Avni was angrily throwing things from closet in search of something.

"Kya hua Avni... Room ko kya haal banake rakhi hai..." he asked  watching TV.

She glared at him.

"If you can see the room condition to be worst... Why can't you come and help me.." she asked while Neil looked at her.

"Avni... Why are you so tensed always... Be Cool..." he said relaxing

"Cool?.. Seeiosuly?... You only kept that ring in this closet na... I can't able to find it now... Its all because of you..." she spat back and again started searching.

"Areey I kept there na... Check it properly..." he said and continued watching TV.

"It's so easy for you tell....." she said annoyed.

"Ek din tum meri jagah main rehke dekhna Neil... Then you will know my difficulties..."she said rolling her eyes.

" Same goes to you Avni.... Ek din tum meri tarah tho rehke dekhna... "he said while Avni glared at him and left from there.

The next morning.

Avni woke up and turned to saw Neil but was shocked seeing a girl was sleeping. Avni slowly got and went to the other side of the  bed and saw Avni.

" Yeh Avni hai... "she shouted making his sleep disturbed.

" Kya hua Avni chila kyu rahi ho... " he said opening his eyes and his eyes jumped out the socket seeing Neil.

"Avni...tum Neil ho..." Neil spoke shockingly

"Aur tum Avni..." Avni said shocked.

They ran to the mirror and looked at themselves. Neil soul was in Avni's body whereas Avni's soul in Neil's body. They looked at each other shockingly.

"Avni yeh sab kese hua..."

"Pata nahi..." she said.

Later on

Neil and Avni was in their room while shwetha came there.

"Avni..." she called her

"Haa mummy ji..." Avni said while shwetha was shocked seeing Neil calling her mummy jii as Avni's soul was in Neil's body.

"Mummy ji?... Kya hua tillu tumhe?" shwetha asked confused while Avni bit her tongue.

Ps: if i am mentioning Avni... It will be Avni who was in Neil's body and vice versa.

"Kuch nahi mom..." Avni replied like Neil

"Pagal ladkha..." she said and went near Avni who was actually Neil.

"Avni... My friends came to our home and continously asking about you....come lets go .. ." shwetha said dragging Neil while Neil looked at Avni who was laughing seeing him.

"Avni Bachalo..."he mouthed her who was laughing at him

" 😜😜😝😝😛😛 enjoy Neil" she said laughing and lyed on the bed like Neil.

Neil was sitting along with the group of aunties who were gossiping about others. Neil was getting annoyed yet he has to smile.

"Avni beta kyu chup ho tum.." one of the aunty asked him

"Main kya bolu aunty..." he said gritting his teeth in irritation.

"Achaa Avni... Tum meriliye chai banake lae aaoge..." asked another lady while shwetha looked on as she knows Avni don't know to make tea but little she knew that it was Neil not Avni.

"Main banake lae aaungi na..." shwetha said to them and about to go

"No mom..." Neil shouted making all of them to look at him due to high pitched voice.

"Mera matlab hai Mummy ji...main lae aaungi na.." he said in typical bride tone while shwetha nodded hesitatingly. Avni was looking at Neil being in upstairs and was enjoying. She saw him moving to the kitchen and went there.

Neil was cursing all those aunties for their non - stop talking.

"How Avni is managing all those talks..... Ohh my god!! my ears.. " he said curing and started to make tea while Avni came and hugged him from behind like typical Neil who does to her always.

"Kya Neil... Lagtha hai you are enjoying as Avni..." she teased him while he rolled his eyes.

"Yeshh... Its soo nice you know..." he said not to show himself weak.

"Then enjoy my jaana..." she pulled his cheeks.

While Neil pulled her closer.

"Neil yeh tum kya karrahi ho..." said Avni trying to move back from his grip.

"That should be my dialogue now..." he said rolling his eyes as he was Avni in appearance.

"Achaa.." she wrapped her hands on his neck

Whereas shwetha came while Neil saw her and smirked looking at Avni and left her, moving away from her

"Neil.. Yeh kya karrahi ho... Humesha tang karthi ho Neil guest sab hai bahar...." Neil said to Avni making her confused.

Suddenly Avni started hissing pain as shwetha twisted her ears.

"Tillu... Bohat naughty hogayo tum..." she scold him

"Ahh.... Mummy ji..." she shouted making shwetha confuse.

"Tum mujhe mummy ji kyu bularahi ho... Tillu... Lagtha hai tum pagal hogayo..." shwetha said to Avni while Neil behind her silently laughing looking at her face.

"Tit for tat baby..." he mouthed her still laughing

She turned towards Neil while he composed himself and acted like he is making tea.

"Avni... Humhe tillu ko hospital lae jaana hoga. " she said to Neil  while he nodded.

"Haa mummy ji.. Aap sahi kehrahi ho..." he said biting his inner cheeks while Avni glare at Neil.

Avni went from there to room while Neil went to give tea for that aunties. 

Later on

Neil entered the room and saw Avni was watching TV like him. Suddenly his phone started to ring. He picked up and saw the caller ID.

"Hello Dd..." he said casually.

"Bhabhi ji... Sir ji kaha hai..." he asked hearing the voice of Avni.

"Main Sir ji hi hu.." he said while Dd got shocked.

"Kya!" he was confused in minute.

"Sorry Dd.. Main mazak karrahi thi... Rukho main Neil ko phone deti hu..." he said and gave to phone to Avni.

"Avni... Dd..." he gave the phone while Avni looked at him

"Areey main kya baat karu Dd se ?" she asked

"Tum speaker main daaldo hum sabhalenge..." he said while she nodded and put the call on speaker

"Hello Dd.." she said

"Sirji... Vo case ki file mujhe milgay hai...." he said while Avni looked at him.

"Achaa.." he mouthed to her

"Achaa.." she said the same

"Main kal aake dekhlunga ..." he mouthed to her while she repeated the same.

"Sirji kal aapne ek meeting ke baare main bataya tha na..." he said while Neil just remembered that while Avni looked at him.

"Dd meri tabyat teek nahi hai..  main 3 din off lae letha hu... Teek hai.. Sab sabhalene... Byeee.." she put off the call before he could speak while Neil was utterly shocked.

"Avni... Yeh tum kya boldiya... Vo ek important meeting hai..." he said

"Mujhe PS nahi jaana.... Vaise bhi tum kitne fake sick leave liya hoga ..." Avni said smirking while he frown.

"Ab hum kya karenge..." he said frowning.

"You only said being Avni is nice... But to say I am enjoying being the great Neil khanna..." Avni teased him more while he rolled his eyes.

"Haa bohat achi hai Avni bankar rehna😏...No stressful life... No pressure... No tension... Only I am getting peace" he said smiling widely while Avni laughed.

"Haa... Yup... I don't want to do your work also.....Avni mera keys kaha hai... Avni mera socks kaha... Avni mera file kaha hai... Ab Yeh sunne ko nahi milega...... I can take sick leave and sleep all the time...." Avni said while Neil looked at there and left from there

Suddenly a message popped up on Neil's phone. Avni saw the that and became angry. It was from Mithali, his colleague.

Hey Neil... How is your health?.. You don't worry we'll lhandle everything
Take care😙.

Avni fumed in anger.

"Yeh kiss emoji zaroori hai kya.... Huh!" she said and again lye on the  bed.

He came to his room again as he felt  something happening to his body. He kept his hand on his head.

"Avni... I am feeling somewhat dizzy..." he said and within a second he got collapsed on the ground while Avni ran to him.

"Neil... Neil..." she said in a panicked tone and called doctor.

Sooner the doctor came and checked him. Avni and shwetha were waiting outside. After checking him up, the doctor came out. While Avni went near her.

"Doctor Neil ko kya hua..." she asked in panicked tone while Shwetha and Doctor was shocked.

"Oops.." she murmured smiling at them nervously.

" Avni ko kya hua..." she asked to her.

"Don't worry Neil... Its all about good news.." she said to them while shwetha understood. But Avni didn't get her being tubelight.

"Good news... You mean movie?... Kareena kapoor Vo waali.." she asked while doctor gave a weird look.

"Tillu!" shwetha glared while Avni looked at shwetha.

"Avni is pregnant..." the doctor said while Avni was suprised.

"Kya Neil is pregnant!" she said smiling widely. She came out of her trance and looked at doctor and shwetha seeing her as she was a mental.

"I guess I should see Avni..." she said and moved in.

Neil saw and got up to sit on the bed.

Doctor ku bhulane ki kya zaroorat hai..." he asked annoyed.

She went  near him and hugged him.

"Thank you Neil... Thank you so much..." she kissed him all over his face making him confuse.

"Avni kya hua...

"Agar doctor nah aathi tho kese pata chaltha..." she said in happiness.

"Avni kya bolrahai ho..." he asked confused.

"Neil... We are pregnant..." she almost shouted in happiness while Neil was shocked and smiled widely.

"Sach main Avni..." he asked forgetting everything while she nodded.

He looked at her tummy and kept his hand on her tummy.

"Baby yaha nahi hai... Vaha hai..." she hold his hand and kept his hand on his tummy while he looked at her shockingly. And the reality hitted him hard

"Kya!!!!" he shouted in terrific tone

" I am Avni na" he asked her in low tone while she nodded smiling.

He looked at his tummy and her and again his tummy and her.

XXXXXX

Again a weird idea of mine😝😝😂😂🙈🙈

Hope you guys enjoyed😙

I am planning to write another part😝🙈. It will be about Neil's mood swings😂😂😂😂. What say?? 😂😂🙈🙈.

How was it?

Much love

Reza.. 💫

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

211K 17.5K 50
Avneil story
1.2K 38 42
I hope you enjoy...❤️❤️❤️❤️
143K 14.4K 71
I m back with another story of Avneil... basically its an childhood love story.. ps:This is a real life love story...very very close to my heart
7.6K 170 6
One shots of my fave otp NARRY!!!