Love Never Dies - 3

It's been a hour and Neil was restlessly walking in the corridor. All he could imagine was the scene where Avni was lying in his arms lifelessly. His whole body shook a second thinking of that. He didn't talk to anyone from the past hour.

Neela ma came there and kept her hand on his shoulder. He turned and saw her. Doctor came out from there while Neil saw her and went towards her.

"Doctor... What happen to Avni.." he asked her while the doctor looked at Neil and turned towards Neela ma and Aashish.

"She is fine.. But Again Clot in the brain..." she said while stood numb for a second trying to stick her words in his brain.

"I am repeating myself... Please don't give any sort of tension that makes her stress herself....We need to increase her antiplatelets dosage..." she said and left while Neil looked at Neela ma who was  crying.

He hold her hand and make her sit and kneel down infornt of her.

"Neela Aunty... Avni ko kya hua... Please tell me..." he asked her.

"Avni met with a accident when she was 15.... But soon she got recovered and everything went normal... But sometime she feel dizzy..... We thought it may be work pressure or may be due to her weakness... Neither we took that seriously nor Avni...Little did we knew that accident may cause her Brain damage  " she said and while Neil blinked his eyes continously to get his sense back.

Flashback

He hold her hand and gave a envelope while she was confused

Avni opened the envelope and took the paper out. It was the report from a hospital. Avni looked at Vidyut and then the letter and started reading. Her expression changed when he read the report.

She sat on the chair with the thud.

"Avni... I am sorry... But what important is your health Avni..."Vidyut said holding her hand.

" My mom and dad knows this... They asked you to get treated first... Aur phir hum shaadhi karsakthe hai.. "he said while she looked at him with a blank expression.

She stood up and hold his hand and drag him with her. She pushed him out of the room and closed the door with a thud.

Flashback Ends

He went somewhere and cried his heart out. He knows he wa Ted to be strong infront of her so that she don't get worried seeing him. He was sitting all alone shedding the tears..

After sometime

He walked into the room and saw her while his heart ached seeing her pale face. He remembered how she was breathtaking today in that red saree. He took a deep breath suppressing his cries. He walked towards her and caressed her hair. Tears passing down his cheeks and he kissed her forehead.

He felt her hand on her cheeks and saw her already woke up.

"How much time did you take to see me... You know I was waiting for you.." she complained pouting while he wiped his tears turning away from her.

"Vo... Doctor called me so I was with her  .." he said caressing her hair. She saw his face which was red and puffy.

"Now you know everything right..." she asked meeting his eyes while he gave a numb expression.

"Come.." she said tapping the bed and slightly moved her body to give him some space.

"Avni... Are you serious?" he asked while she laughed seeing his expression.